Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Gamestop offered him $8.62 for 17 games 2 controllers and a Ps4 Pro
39 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cam responds
215 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Blind date: She wants to meet at the gym and get Chipotle after... what do?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Mase In Studio Video Recording 'The Oracle' Cam'ron Diss (Engineer Vibi..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #8881
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,045 | Props total: 641 641
defense boooooo

6 years ago '07        #8882
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
That defense got talent, but theyre so far removed from what we expect from a miami defense. Guess thats why we're rebuilding

Cant believe Jacory got the most interceptions in the whole country in the last 28 games, muthafu*ka sucks
 09-25-2011, 11:56 AM         #8883
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So word is Brown decommitted??? This might get really ugly.
 6 years ago '07        #8884
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,509 | Props total: 1133 1133
fellas our fanhood is about to be tested

This sh*t can turn ugly fast

Buckle UP
 6 years ago '05        #8885
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
sh*t is dissapointing no doubt

but ill never give up on the canes like i did on the dolphins
 09-25-2011, 06:03 PM         #8886
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I sat in Doak in 97 and watched us get smoked 47-0, sat in the OB and watched us get thumped in the last game at the OB by Uva. I've been to he!! and back again already with the Canes, it will just make it that much sweeter when get back on top.
 6 years ago '04        #8887
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,970 | Props total: 2776 2776
lamar's banged up. time to get some of the other backs darion hall and clements some carries.
 6 years ago '07        #8888
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
give haggans some fu*king carries

the boy is a monster
 09-25-2011, 10:39 PM         #8889
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
give haggans some fu*king carries

the boy is a monster
Can't believe we didn't run him once on the last series. He is a freakin bull. I don't understand why he wasn't in the game either, running behind Calhoun instead didn't make much sense.
 6 years ago '07        #8890
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
Can't believe we didn't run him once on the last series. He is a freakin bull. I don't understand why he wasn't in the game either, running behind Calhoun instead didn't make much sense.
theres plenty of questions i have. Calhoun never gets PT yet hes in at that point and time

why not run a 4 WR singleback set and try a hb dive instead of having the line all crowded.

LB besides spence do yall understand filling gaps my jesus. Fortson k!ll yoself because your attrocious at DT. This n*gga was gettin mushed back EVERY PLAY.

We also need to change this bum a.ss defensive scheme our personel aint built for it
 09-26-2011, 03:28 PM         #8891
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keith Brown Plans To Decommit From Miami
September 25th, 2011 11:02 PM║ Posted By: Josh Ward ║ Permalink
Send This Story To A Friend
Keith Brown is still committed to Miami, but that status should change soon.

The Miami Norland High School linebacker took an official visit to Clemson this weekend and told InsideTheU.com the visit convinced him to decommit from Miami.

“Clemson is at the top of my list and decommitting from Miami is in the near future,” Brown said. “When, I don’t know, maybe this week or sometime next week, but I’m going to do it. I talked to the coaches at Miami today so I think they know what’s going on. They still want me to stay so we’ll see how things turn out.”

Brown still has several schools to see before he makes a final decision. He told InsideTheU.com he plans to visit LSU, Nebraska, Penn State and Illinois.

And Brown said Miami hasn’t done much to keep him from looking around.

“Miami fell off recruiting me and they stopped calling,” Brown said. “We lost contact so I was kind of upset about that. Then they have the two losses to Maryland and Kansas State, that really got to me.

“It was a lot of factors, not just one. Winning would help but I still have to see what happens with the (potential NCAA) sanctions. I don’t believe that’s over.”
 6 years ago '07        #8892
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Good player but has pus*y in his heart

n*gga said a week ago he bleeds green & orange

Turncoat a.ss n*gga plus clemson musta showed cash
 09-26-2011, 08:08 PM         #8893
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Good player but has pus*y in his heart

n*gga said a week ago he bleeds green & orange

Turncoat a.ss n*gga plus clemson musta showed cash

I still don't think he leaves, but whatever if he does. More worried about Kirby than Brown.
 6 years ago '04        #8894
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
“Miami fell off recruiting me and they stopped calling,” Brown said. “We lost contact so I was kind of upset about that. Then they have the two losses to Maryland and Kansas State, that really got to me."

Everytime I hear this sh*t I prefer these kids to just go ahead and kick rocks instead of wasting the coaches' time. "Oh they haven't called me in the past 3 days" "Oh they have two losses" Shut the fu*k up with that bullsh*t already... I know these gits think they got the world at their feet until they get a reality check when they play their first college game and they're getting pushed all the way where the safeties lineup. Has this kid bothered to see that this is a brand new staff playing with brand new players?? Shannon was given 3 years to right this ship but Golden seemingly can't have more than 3 games. Keith Brown must be 2pistolz in disguise... jumping on the gun a.ss n*ggas
 6 years ago '05        #8895
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

09-27-2011, 02:24 PM         #8896
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yep, Cane on Cane crime. I couldn't tell, but I think they got into it on chitowns td, where the ball came out after dude scored. Hester was f!ghting with somebody, but the camera went away.
 09-29-2011, 02:41 PM         #8897
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Trent Taylor decommitted and committed to Tennessee.
 6 years ago '07        #8898
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Knew about this a week ago

Tenn bout to catch sanctions to so i guess he'll choose a third college
 09-30-2011, 02:53 PM         #8899
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hits just keep on coming.

By Jorge Milian Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Updated: 5:40 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 29, 2011

Posted: 5:29 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 29, 2011

Post a Comment E-mail Print ShareLarger Type Small Type
CORAL GABLES — Curtis Porter, expected to be the University of Miami's top reserve defensive tackle, won't play this season after undergoing surgery on an upper extremity, according to the school's injury report released Thursday.

Porter was injured during fall practice. The 6-foot-1, 300-pound sophomore played in only one game last season before undergoing knee surgery and missing the rest of the year.

UM coach Al Golden no longer meets with reporters on Thursday and did not comment on Porter. He previously said that Porter injured a finger.

The injury report does not refer to tailback Lamar Miller, who hurt his left shoulder in the Hurricanes' 28-24 loss to Kansas State last Saturday. Miller, the nation's fifth-leading rusher with an average 136.3 yards per game, did not participate in contact drills early this week, but Golden has insisted that he will play Saturday against Bethune-Cookman.
 6 years ago '05        #8900
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
we are 1-2 and playing bethune cookman, thought after last weeks game i wasnt gonna go

but frrruck it, ill be there me and the other 20k ppl at the game,
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Woman goes missing after posting about upcoming Tinder date
79 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Australian but lives in L.A.
28 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Have Found The Marshmallow For My Sweet Potato Pie
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
321 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Of all the niggas in cinema who should’ve never died at the end of a movie/wan..
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside There's no need for us to rush it through, ohhh
39 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ralph Lauren 40% Off Items $125 And Better, One Day Sale Only !!!!
12 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Chris Tucker:Ice Cube Mad Cause I Ain’t Wanna Do Friday 2, U Ain't Pay ..
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy