Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #8861
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
i heard about that

who does that
 6 years ago '07        #8862
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
UM a.ssociate AD Christ Freet on Anderson: “Latwan did not fulfill the requirements to be a student-athlete at the University of Miami.”
There You Have It
 6 years ago '04        #8863
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
ChrisFreet

I asked Coach Golden if he would watch the BCS game tonight. AG's response: "I want to be playing in that game, not watching it." 3 minutes ago via TweetDeck
 6 years ago '07        #8864
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
he still gonna be watching lol

good quote tho
 6 years ago '04        #8865
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '07        #8866
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space

[video - click to view]

Finnie Sr Highlights
 6 years ago '07        #8867
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. – The University of Miami will have a pair of All-America candidates back for the 2011 season.

Sophomore defensive tackle Marcus Forston and junior linebacker Sean Spence announced that they will not enter the NFL Draft and will return to the Hurricanes for the 2011 season.

“We have unfinished business at Miami,” said Forston. “Coach Golden has a plan and we want to give the fans the season they’ve been waiting for.”

Forston had 12 tackles for loss, three sacks and an interception at defensive tackle for the Hurricanes during the 2010 season. As a stand-out defensive tackle, Forston is a very hot commodity for NFL teams that are always looking for a stalwart in the middle.

Yet the timing was not right for Forston.

“We came to Miami with big goals and have every intention of achieving those goals,” said Forston.

Spence led the ‘Canes with 111 tackles and 17 tackles for loss at linebacker in 2010. He was the emotional leader of a ‘Canes defense that ranked No. 21 in total defense and No. 3 in pass defense.

Spence and Forston enter their senior season among the best at their position in the ACC and arguably the country. Spence was a Butkus award quarterfinalist in 2010 and has been compared to New Orleans Saints Pro Bowler and UM grad Jonathan Vilma.

Fellow junior Brandon Harris declared early for the NFL Draft last week and is projected as one of the top corners in America.
Spence & Fortson Back
 6 years ago '07        #8868
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space

[video - click to view]

I heard from his teammate Jay Rome(my sisters bf) that we offered him today

Nobody knows what malcolm is gonna do tho....he said hes being super tightlipped

his family is all cane heavy tho so lets hope for the best
 6 years ago '04        #8869
space
space
Db dallas crawford says um is his #1. Visiting this weekend. If offered will commit
 6 years ago '04        #8870
space
space
@ the number of s. Fla players in this game. Bet randy didnt recruit them
 6 years ago '06        #8871
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,579 | Props total: 11962 11962
South Ft. Myers (FL) High School DB Dallas Crawford decommitted from Michigan last week.

And now a new top school has emerged.

"Miami is the No. 1 choice for me right now," Crawford said.

He says that happened last week after he decommitted from Michigan and Cane coaches began recruiting him hard. He says he's already spoken with new head coach Al Golden "a lot."

"He's telling me they're really interested in recruiting me hard," Crawford said. "I like the vibe from all the coaches at Miami."

He's set to take his official visit to UM this weekend, but says he won't announce a decision afterward.

He's going to visit North Carolina and USC the following two weekends.

"I'll be waiting till my final visit (to commit)," he said. "I don't want to rush anything."

What does he want to see on the visit?

"I just want to meet the coaches in person, all of them, interact with the players and things like that," Crawford said. "I know about the university and stuff. I want to see if it's a place I can live for five years."

He says North Carolina, USC and Michigan remain in his recruiting picture and that UM doesn't have a big lead right now.

UM made a personal pitch to Crawford this past Friday when coordinator Mark D'Onofrio met with Crawford and his family.

"That went well," Crawford said. "We just asked about the scheme and everything else. I've talked with all the staff, like them."

South Ft. Myers High a.ssistant coach Anthony Dixon says of Crawford's UM recruitment that "He's loved Miami for a long time. Dallas never got offered by Miami until Aubrey (Hill) showed up, a last minute thing. Before that they really didn't show they wanted him. This kid's been getting recruited since his junior year (by other programs) and we never had the offer. He wanted to be somewhere where he wanted to be wanted for Dallas Crawford. Now this new staff is showing him that.

"Sam (Watkins) is gone, we know where he's going, so he knows they want him for Dallas now (instead of as part of a package deal with Watkins). The new head coach, he's reached out. I think Miami was on top early when he was a freshman, sophomore, junior - he really liked them. He was interested in the beginning in Miami and now they have a new life. He's been hot on Miami since Day 1, you know?"

Last season Crawford threw for over 2,300 yards and 25 touchdowns with 10 rushing scores and a receiving TD. He had 76 tackles on defense (53 solo) with nine interceptions (one returned for a touchdown) and three forced fumbles.

"He's a special kid, a coach on the field, an Ed Reed type playmaker," Dixon said. "He's a ball hawk. He can play either side of the ball, corner or safety, quarterback, tailback, wide receiver. He's one of those kids you really can't go wrong on because he can help you in so many different ways."
 6 years ago '07        #8872
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
i thought i was the only one that noticed them

especially at LB
 01-10-2011, 11:53 PM         #8873
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
ridiculous hearing all these guys from south florida, and even the kicker from st thomas
 6 years ago '06        #8874
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,579 | Props total: 11962 11962
Aaron Lynch still plans to visit Notre Dame this weekend and Florida State still appears to be out of the picture.

But Lynch, a heavily recruited defensive end from Cape Coral, Fla., now says he's also considering Florida and Miami.

The 6-foot-6, 245-pound Lynch told the Fort Myers (Fla.) News-Press in a text message on Monday that he's considering the in-state Gators and Hurricanes, and that he is no longer considering the Seminoles.

Both Florida and Miami recently hired new coaches - Will Muschamp at Florida and Al Golden at Miami. Former Irish head coach Charlie Weis recently was named the Gators' offensive coordinator.

Lynch committed to ND in July, decommitted in October, picked Florida State in November and then decommitted from FSU over the weekend.

Lynch, according to Rivals.com, made an official visit to Florida in November. It does not list a date for any Miami visit.

“I just want him to make a decision that makes him happy,” Joe Bowen, Lynch's coach at Island Coast High School, told the News-Press. “It's unfortunate, but I know some people are going to bash him but he's a 17-year-old kid. I'd rather him decommit than go someplace and be miserable.''

Wherever Lynch lands, it'll be soon. He already has graduated high school and plans to enroll at his college for the spring semester. Notre Dame and Miami begin classes on Jan. 18. Florida began classes on Wednesday.
for us to be even be considered at this stage is Golden Goon
 6 years ago '05        #8875
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
considering is all you will get.....stick to your 2 stars
 6 years ago '07        #8876
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Now hes garbage.because he decomitted

I bet I can find you.sucking his d!ck somewhere in the FSU thread
 6 years ago '05        #8877
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
no you can't....i never liked Lynch
 6 years ago '04        #8878
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
no you can't....i never liked Lynch
We don't give a f**k if you like him or not, kid was unstoppable at the AA game.
 6 years ago '05        #8879
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
why you sayin we? you have NO shot at him.....he's going to Notre Dame....
 6 years ago '04        #8880
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
lynch goin to miami would be the ultimate ether to junior g
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
36 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy