Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #8821
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
Time To r*pe & Pillage Them Stanford Recruits Thats Been Givin Us The Eye
 6 years ago '04        #8822
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
especially that QB that was committed to them
 6 years ago '04        #8823
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
The QB from DC, the 5-star LB and the 4 or 5 star OL

The Golden One only needs one day to make them gables bound
 6 years ago '09        #8824
MOTM 70 heat pts70
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 343 343
 Cap Peeler said:

We are not worthy :agreement6:

Where's Junior Gay
 6 years ago '04        #8825
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
Manny_Navarro

Funny thing happened today. Al Golden actually thanked us for covering #UM football. Never happened once w/you know who
 01-07-2011, 07:15 PM         #8826
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can someone summarize the tweets MOTM posted

i been readin twitter for the past few days with Harbaugh and my eyes are shot :lostit0:
 01-07-2011, 07:16 PM         #8827
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:

jesus christ
 6 years ago '06        #8828
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,579 | Props total: 11962 11962
Greenwood (Miss.) Amanda Elzy High School CB Jermaine Whitehead is a Mississippi State commitment, but with his favorite coach leaving that program he has opened things up.

Cane DB coach Paul Williams got in contact with him last week, setting up a visit for him that was finalized on Tuesday.

Whitehead left his home state this morning for Miami, and he had some parting words for his football coach, Eric House.

"Before he left I talked with him and he said that playing for the Miami Hurricanes was a childhood dream," House said. "So I guess he won't really believe that this is actually happening till he gets there."

4 star kid with a bunch of offers

its his dream school and we never went after him

Last edited by DEDOS; 01-07-2011 at 07:22 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #8829
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
Taking shots at shandy's inability to recruit homegrown talent :shots:

Golden One.

HIDE YO' RECRUITS!!! He snatched this kid from South Carolina in ONE DAY Imagine what he's gonna do until signing day Imagine what he's gonna do in a year :dancingcool:
Golden Goon eat sleeps and breathes this shyt :wow: :wow: :wow:

cant wait to see the energy at the practices
 6 years ago '06        #8830
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
New Berlin (NY) Milford Academy CB and Cane commitment Jeremy Davis said Miami coaches have told him he's been accepted into the school.

Now all that awaits is getting through the NCAA Clearinghouse.

Davis hopes that happens in the next week or so, since he plans to enroll early.

"I'm waiting for that this week - I'm already accepted, just have to wait for the NCAA," Davis said. "I'm excited (to get to UM)."

Davis spoke with coach Jeff Stoutland a few days ago.

"He said it should be no problem with the NCAA Clearinghouse," Davis said.

Davis also said Stoutland told him that "everything is open for jobs, that it's a new system, just compete for a job."

That competition for a starting spot will be a bit easier with Brandon Harris declaring for the NFL yesterday.

But Davis says he isn't set on only playing defense.

"Right now I'll play corner, but I'm going to try the offense side of the ball as well ... and returns," he said.

Davis said he'll get acquainted with the new staff in a few days.

"I'm supposed to go down and meet the new coach sometime this weekend," he said. "I'll just come unofficially."

6 years ago '10        #8831
Blk Swagger 
space
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
don't ha8 on da canes...until teams do what the Canes did in the 80s and 90s...then come back and control part of the early 2000s...keep ya mouf shut. We will rise again like a Phoenix from the ashes...believe dat
 6 years ago '09        #8832
MOTM 70 heat pts70
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 343 343
ChadSimmons_: 2011 OL Taylor Gadbois says: "I've committed to Miami.". 6-6/280 tackle out of Dallas (GA) East Paulding. UM was his dream school.

Golden :agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #8833
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #8834
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
jeremy davis forgot all about dude :laugh5:
 6 years ago '07        #8835
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
canes we gonna eat good
 6 years ago '04        #8836
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
JEREMY f**kING DAVIS

AKA Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddd dddddd

[video - click to view]

:wow: at 50 secs :wow:
 6 years ago '04        #8837
booie4 
space
space
$4,874 | Props total: 585 585
J Davis is a monster
 6 years ago '06        #8838
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
["I looked at both depth charts, and Louisville was graduating two senior quarterbacks and Miami still had all of their quarterbacks, so basically that's what it came down to," Bridgewater said

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #8839
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Richardson, on choosing a starting RB:
"If they wanted more carries I told them to either study harder or work harder and beat the guy out in front of you. That’s the way it has to be, we’re not in the business of stroking egos. The best guy is going to play."

Golden, to a recruit's father (Finnie Sr.):
"Sir I apologize for the old staff. We have a whole new staff."

Finnie Sr., on Golden's recruiting ability:
"They always said he was a heck of a recruiter. He can go get 'em and he showed he could do it."

Carroll, on his recruiting pitch:
"It’s hard to find negative things about Miami University. With a great education, private school, top school in Florida in terms of education, great location Miami, South Beach, Coral Gables all that and we always have a great talent pool to recruit from."

Golden, on the Sun Bowl performance:
"I didn't see a team that executed with a high football IQ."
"We’re going to create value in that game by not burying it in 2010, but rather by showing it to our players as a kind of a paradigm if you will of what we need to do and what needs to be fixed, because talent alone is not going to get it done."

Golden, on past and future recruiting:
"To be quite honest with you, we’ve got to get back to being hungry, and I think that’s what we’re doing right now in the recruiting trail."
"We’ve kind of become a clam in the recruiting trail, which means we open up and let all the food rush in. We’re going to go back to being an eagle. We’re going to go back to being hunters."

Golden, on rival Florida teams:
"Just understand one thing. They can’t survive without South Florida. Those schools that you mentioned, I’m not going to mention them but they can’t survive without South Florida."

Golden, on Swasey staying:
"I evaluated and I will continue to evaluate but I’m very excited about the staff that is down there and the commitment they have toward student-athletes. I’m also excited about the interaction that I see between the student-athletes and them, and that shows me something. And again our approach is going to be different. Coach Swasey gets his marching orders from the head coach. Our approach is going to be different."

Golden, on commitment:
"Certainly, there’s going to be a price to pay in terms of wearing that ‘U’ and putting on that uniform again moving forward."

Golden, on recruiting strategy with two coordinators:
"Terry Richardson will be our Florida recruiting coordinator and Brennan Carroll will be our national recruiting coordinator. So we’ll have two. We’re looking to focus all of our energy here in South Florida. If we go out of state, it’s going to be for the best of the best and Brennan had done that in a similar capacity at SC."

Golden, on what a recruit should consider:
"I believe that one of the biggest mistakes student-athleties make in the recruiting process is identifying with only one of the three aspects that you’ll encounter, that you’re seeking in a college football program – either football, academic or social."
"You better evaluate academically, socially and athletically because you’re only in that stadium seven times a year and the other 359 days you better like where you’re at, you better like the school that you’re going to."

Golden, on offensive style:
"I think if you get to know me and my philosophy evolves here, I don't believe you can do anything without being tough and disciplined. So, we have to start eliminating the things that cause you to lose before we can start to win -- the penalties, the sacks, the turnovers, those type of things. So, we want to be a physical football team, we want to be a dynamic, shock team, playaction team. And obviously we want a guy that can stand in there with the offensive line we have and throw a three-step in a drop back setting. Obviously, we're asking the quarterback to do a lot but we want to go back to having year after year after year guys that fit the pro system, that want to be pro system quarterbacks and come in here and learn that as an apprentice as they move forward. That was a staple here for decades and we have to get back to that."
Golden Goon
 6 years ago '05        #8840
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
what the f**k does that even mean? we can't win without south florida recruits? Da U can't win with them and they have the most
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
36 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy