Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 136
NBA BREAKING: Knicks Have Been Informed That OKC Thunder Are Another Team On C..
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 115
Aurora Jolie could get it
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
576 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside And Yall Thought She Was GAY...............
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #8761
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,005 | Props total: 587 587
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
50+ visits :wow:

Did we have 1 visit this yr while shannon was here

The Golden Era

Hide Yo Recruits


f**ckin shannon
 7 years ago '07        #8762
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
If you a top db or feel that way why.not come.here

Have they not seen.our depth chart

I still say put sprnce at safety also
 7 years ago '04        #8763
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
f**king shannon..


I don't wanna hear that n*gga's name again for quite some time
 7 years ago '04        #8764
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
SaveUMFootball

UM is already targeting HS players that have committed to Clemson and Michigan. 4-star RB Marlin Lane, 3-star CB Dallas Crawford, etc.
 7 years ago '06        #8765
Xaiv 148 heat pts148
space
avatar space
space
$4,231 | Props total: 2122 2122
^^^ going after FSU reject Cortez Davis too

but really I am impressed with Golden he might save your class I think he'll be more successful than Muschamp.
 7 years ago '06        #8766
DEDOS 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$62,326 | Props total: 21604 21604
damn Eli Rodgers has been the talk of the Under armour game practices


Waisome said he was the best wideout out there


Eli Rogers (Miami, Fla./Northwestern), a Louisville commit, continues to be a gamebreaker for the Red team. He has such great quickness and burst out of his cuts that its really difficult for defensive backs to give him any cushion.
 7 years ago '04        #8767
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
SaveUMFootball

Transfers: Expent LB Kevin Nelson to most likely transfer from UM. Good kid, but a tweener. Remember I said multiple transfers. 8 minutes ago via web
 7 years ago '05        #8768
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,005 | Props total: 587 587
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
SaveUMFootball

Transfers: Expent LB Kevin Nelson to most likely transfer from UM. Good kid, but a tweener. Remember I said multiple transfers. 8 minutes ago via web
correct me if im wrong, is kevin nelson the dude that was talking all wreckless on fb and s**t before he even played
 7 years ago '07        #8769
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
Yes thats him

Did he even see the field
 7 years ago '04        #8770
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
SaveUMFootball

3-star S Cortez Davis, 6'4'' and 180 lbs, and 4-star RB Marlin Lane, 6' and 200 lbs, are going to visit UM. Committed to Clemson for now. 3 minutes ago via web
 7 years ago '04        #8771
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
WR Duron Carter the son of chris carter will be visiting UM this weekend
 7 years ago '04        #8772
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
WR Duron Carter the son of chris carter will be visiting UM this weekend
Didn't that n*gga get kicked out of Ohio State for being too dumb to keep up a 2.0GPA?

if he's interested... well f**k it, let that n*gga come here, re-start his career :dancingcool: lord knows we need somebody alongside Byrd and Streeter.
 7 years ago '04        #8773
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
he is at junior college getting his grades up
 7 years ago '04        #8774
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
SaveUMFootball

Papa Cane SaveUMFootball

4-star WR Duron Carter's Stats at Coffeyville JC: 29 catches for 537 yards, scoring ten touchdowns.

2009 4-star WR Duron Carter, former OSU player, to visit UM this weekend. If UM offers, he will commit per source. 1 minute ago via web

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: QB Gary Nova - not committed to a school. Very good Prep School QB. Loves UM. about 1 hour ago via web

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: RB Marlin Lane - currently committed to Clemson. Incredible talent. UM has a chance. about 1 hour ago via web

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: LB Kendell Jones - committed to Michigan. UM was his dream, and Shannon never recruited him. No shot


Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: CB Dallas Crawford - committed to Michigan. RR is gone, and UM was his dream. Dad wanted Mich for son.

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: QB Jake Rudock - currently committed to Iowa; Jake turn on The Weather Channel and look at UM's depth.

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: QB Kevin Hogan - currently committed to Stanford but wants UM to recruit him

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: WR Sammy Watkins - currently committed to Clemson, arguably best WR in the country.

Temple's S&C coach under Golden, Tony Decker is no longer there - he is very well respected amongst his peers.
I am still hearing that UM S&C Coach Swasey might not handle those responsibilities for the Football team; he also handles other sports @ U.


Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 01-05-2011 at 11:52 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #8775
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
We gettin updates hourly these days :applause:

Might be a beastly signing day
 7 years ago '05        #8776
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,081 | Props total: 194 194
I don't know what the big deal was about recruiting for you guys. The 3 top schools in FL are always gonna have quality classes full of athletes. The problems have all been coaching down here. First it was FSU's offense when Richt left, then Miami when Butch Davis left, then Florida when Spurrier left. It's amazing the difference a year made with the hires of Meyer/Mullen and Fisher/stoops. If Golden is a quality coach you guys will be fine if not you'll suck. Your class this year will still be top 20 and look for at least two major steals because the U can offer playing time right away at almost every position and an almost incomparable NFL pedigree. Randy Shannon did suck as a recruiter though ande never addressed it by adding an impact recruiter to his staff.
 7 years ago '07        #8777
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895


n*gga we had 6 commits.at most.when shannon was here and plenty of holes already. We yelled all yr we would have a way better record with better coaches. So what are you trying to get at or prove?
 7 years ago '07        #8778
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895


n*gga we had 6 commits.at most.when shannon was here and plenty of holes already. We yelled all yr we would have a way better record with better coaches. So what are you trying to get at or prove?
 7 years ago '04        #8779
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
SaveUMFootball

Papa Cane SaveUMFootball

4-star WR Duron Carter's Stats at Coffeyville JC: 29 catches for 537 yards, scoring ten touchdowns.

2009 4-star WR Duron Carter, former OSU player, to visit UM this weekend. If UM offers, he will commit per source. 1 minute ago via web

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: QB Gary Nova - not committed to a school. Very good Prep School QB. Loves UM. about 1 hour ago via web

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: RB Marlin Lane - currently committed to Clemson. Incredible talent. UM has a chance. about 1 hour ago via web

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: LB Kendell Jones - committed to Michigan. UM was his dream, and Shannon never recruited him. No shot


Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: CB Dallas Crawford - committed to Michigan. RR is gone, and UM was his dream. Dad wanted Mich for son.

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: QB Jake Rudock - currently committed to Iowa; Jake turn on The Weather Channel and look at UM's depth.

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: QB Kevin Hogan - currently committed to Stanford but wants UM to recruit him

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: WR Sammy Watkins - currently committed to Clemson, arguably best WR in the country.

Temple's S&C coach under Golden, Tony Decker is no longer there - he is very well respected amongst his peers.
I am still hearing that UM S&C Coach Swasey might not handle those responsibilities for the Football team; he also handles other sports @ U.
gosh... kids are so f**king stupid for real..........

what the hell does it got to do that Shannon never recruited him. Shandy isn't here no more f**got, has this idiot been informed that shannon was fired 2 months ago ??? If UM is his dream school then he should consider since Golden IS recruiting him.
 7 years ago '04        #8780
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
We gettin updates hourly these days :applause:

Might be a beastly signing day
course we getting updates now!! he have a coach who wants to expose the program to EVERYBODY... not send it to oblivion like shannon wanted it to.

We're now gonna have open practices, media is gonna be allowed to talk to players and staff... it's the way it should be, I don't understand why shannon wanted to keep everything so Area-51... like he had some nuclear project or some s**t

Finally we're gonna have a coach who is gonna say more than "the players are just flying around there"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside "Killa we did it man, I got your back forever, Dipset (I really mean i..
103 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
214 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Okkk. Love on his KD twitter fingers.
85 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Sep 22 - Asian Takes 7 Bullets From Cop Like A G *graphic video*
173 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Kanye working on his new album College Takeout
156 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
NBA Hoodie Melo In The Cut.... Now That's A Scary Site
47 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Kenneka Jenkins Update [OMFG]
125 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Well Damn Drakes gives a tour of a Ferris Rafauli built mansion
67 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy