70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
154 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #8741
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 P. Dedos said:
well at least we know this goon aint gonna transfer

And he was the one that had me worried the most. Kid is gonna be a straight BEAST next year... he knows that the new regime is gonna run the ball and give him an opportunity unlike clueless shandy did
 6 years ago '07        #8742
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Our defensive coordnator>

I swear he said something about a on campus stadium
 6 years ago '04        #8743
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:

nahh he said renovations and new facilities.

There will never be a stadium in coral gables...
 6 years ago '07        #8744
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
I was bout to say

Hitting during pratices and the quotes :applause:

Plus these n*ggas going hard in recruiting
 6 years ago '04        #8745
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:

there will never be a stadium on campus.. city of coral gables will never allow that s**t

i live 3 mins from the UM campus and there isnt room to put on there
 6 years ago '05        #8746
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
coral gables dont even allow suvs to be parked out on driveways much less a on site stadium
 6 years ago '07        #8747
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
They need to knock down sunset place and all that surrounding nonsense

If they wanted to make room they could.

I lived down the street to

6620 S.W 63rd CT
 6 years ago '04        #8748
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
They need to knock down sunset place and all that surrounding nonsense

If they wanted to make room they could.

I lived down the street to

6620 S.W 63rd CT
the land in coral gables is way too valuable for the real state market... which is one of the primary reasons why a stadium wouldn't be built anywhere in that area.

There is also the fact that the rich folks in the gables don't want more drunk college students and s**t like that... they can barely put up with bars closing at 2AM around campus and coconut grove...

it's sad but that's what it is...

In other news, it looks like Decker is gonna be joining the staff :dancingcool:

He's gonna have swayse as his personal b**ch
 6 years ago '04        #8749
space
space
Brandon harris says he is entering the draft
 6 years ago '07        #8750
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Hes not ready but best of luck to em
 6 years ago '06        #8751
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,724 | Props total: 12271 12271
when ur projected to go in 1st round you go right away^

you never know what can happen with injury or ect. at the end of the day you went from overtown to a chance to play in the NFL cant blame Brandon Harris

Two-time All-ACC cornerback Brandon Harris will forego his senior season of eligibility and enter the NFL Draft.

“I’ve done a lot of thinking, going over it with my family and I got some advice for some former coaches, people who have been involved with me closely and I just decided that it was just time for me to declare for this year‘s NFL Draft,” Harris announced to InsideTheU Wednesday morning.

Harris finished seventh on the team with 45 tackles this past season. He also had one interception, two forced fumbles, and nine pass break-ups en route to second-team all-conference honors.

He received an encouraging grade from the NFL Draft advisory committee prior to the Sun Bowl that he was satisfied with.

“The committed told me some great things after they evaluated my film,” Harris said. “The position I was in it was kind of the point that it was hard to turn down. I’ve worked my butt off to get to this point, I did everything I could possibly do to set myself up to be in this position one day. Now that I am actually here, it’s time to take that next step, and see where I can go from here.”

The decision was tough for Harris.

“It’s been very tough,” he said. “I never really thought about it until after the bowl game. I knew things would come up and things moved very fast. Just talked to my teammates the first couple of days when we got back feeling out their opinions on it, they were always very supportive, I sought out approval from those guys and when they thought that it was the right thing to do also and I felt that it was the right thing in my heart, that made it a lot easier. It’s still going to be tough to deal with when guys are returning with workouts and I’m not involved with that, it’s going to be a little different, but everybody understands the process.”

Harris met with head coach Al Golden, defensive coordinator Mark D’Ofrio and defensive backs coach Paul Williams on Tuesday to discuss the possibility of leaving early.

“We had a long talk of the pros and cons going either way,” Harris said. “They accepted my decision and they were very supportive. They promise that will be supportive throughout the whole training and draft process.”

Harris is very close to graduating from UM as he only needs two more classes to graduate. He is meeting with the UM academic staff later today to discuss a plan for him to receive his college degree.

He plans to train for April’s draft near Miami, but has yet to name an agent although he plans to do so before Friday.

The loss of Harris provides a huge need at cornerback. Only Brandon McGee (17 tackles in 21 games) has any experience at the position. McGee has been up and down in his first two years at UM.

It is uncertain if other juniors Sean Spence and Travis Benjamin will return for their senior seasons as well. Harris, Spence, and Benjamin have a good relationship, which could affect their decisions.

“I’m not 100 percent sure what they are going to do, but when I talked to them both of the were confident that they were coming back next year and they are excited about the season next year,” Harris said.

In Harris’ three seasons at Miami, the Hurricanes have went 23-16, 0-3 in bowl games, and have not win a division title much less a conference title.

Harris earned All-American honors as a sophomore as he was second nationally with 15 pass-breakups. He also had two interceptions in his first year as a full-time starter. In his career, he has 130 tackles and four interceptions in 39 games.

Harris came to Miami as a highly-regarded recruit out of Booker T. Washington where he helped lead the Tornadoes to a Class 4A state title as a senior in 2007.

“I’m very excited for the NFL,” he said. “As a child in elementary school when you’re raising your hand and everybody is asking what you want to be when you grow up. You might joke and say you want to be a basketball or football player, everybody looks at you and knows that it’s so far away. But looking at this now and that my lifelong dream can be reached in a matter of couple months, it’s very exciting.”
 6 years ago '04        #8752
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 474 474
get ya money brandon

he was a baller despite shytty coaching, he'll be even better with good professional coaching

spence can improve his stock by having a good senior year...@benjamin even considering goin pro, they'd break his skinny a.ss in half
 6 years ago '07        #8753
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 madness said:
get ya money brandon

he was a baller despite shytty coaching, he'll be even better with good professional coaching

spence can improve his stock by having a good senior year...@benjamin even considering goin pro, they'd break his skinny a.ss in half
Lol Benjamin better stop fakin, the league doesnt need kids that weigh 160 on a good day.

Brandon, best of luck to him, prolly gonna be a beast and we'll be sitting here wondering why he didnt do that s**t for the canes:lachen001: We boutta be depleted at CB next year but f**k it, we needa rebuild anyways
 6 years ago '06        #8754
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
jan 4, 2011
coral gables, fl. Relentless. That's the impression homestead high school coach bobby mccray gets when it comes to the um coaching staff. Mccray, who coached with cane coach micheal barrow for a year, visited the hecht athletic center a couple of days ago to meet the new staff.

And what he saw was something he's never seen before. And he's been around the block a few times. "i was just like `wow,'" mccray said. "i saw the (recruiting) board - it's like the nfl draft the way they do it. They're constantly watching highlights. Barrow and the defensive coordinator (mark d'onofrio) were watching, and coaches were coming in and out.

"these guys are trying to contact everybody." mccray said recruits' names were drawn up on a huge white board on the wall in what is probably best described as a war room. "it was so many (names) - and they were watching dvd's, highlights," mccray said. "they were going down different lists - there could be 100, 200, 1,000 kids on the different recruiting lists. And they were checking out everyone. Man, those guys were working. They were busy."

under new coach al golden, miami hasn't just gone after players the canes may have a good shot to land. They are going after numerous players already committed to other programs. The coaching staff has already had success landing official visits from dallas crawford (michigan) and pat martin (tennessee), and californians jason gibson and george farmer are also considering coming for a visit.

Other commitments to other programs that um is now chasing hard include edsel caprice (usf), johnathan jenkins (oklahoma state), rashad greene (florida state), jake rudock (iowa) and sammy watkins (clemson). "as far as those (coaches) are concerned everybody is fair game until they sign a scholarship," mccray said. "they're going after whatever they can get."

mccray said when he first met the new coaches "they were very friendly, open. They acted like they knew you. You couldn't tell they weren't from dade county. The head coach (al golden) came over and we spoke, the defensive coordinator. Everybody was very professional, very open."

mccray's overall feeling about the new coaches? "they're new guys on the block, but the football program seems to be in pretty good shape despite the (bowl) game," mccray said. "i think they'll be alright. The guys seem to be doing a good job." mccray says homestead high de ricardo williams is being recruited by um but that he's not sure if the canes have offered him a scholarship yet. "their coaches are coming this week, and he has a visit set for the 28th of the month," mccray said. "they have him very high on their list. "i talked to coaches about him. They liked him on film, saw highlights. They want to talk to him, get to know him."
* wipes tears from eyes *
 6 years ago '04        #8755
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
man......shannon was bulls**tting four years here...

I remember the n*gga shannon would go ghost the moment a kid signed elsewhere he would stop trying to recruit the guy...i remember when jamal berry and ettienne both committed to ohio state, this n*gga shannon never made the effort to even try to get them here on a visit.

My n*gga golden working this s**t like a damn pro

I dont even give a f**k if he dont end up stealing anyone from other programs but the fact he's relentless, trying and knowing that everyone is fair game until nsd... That right there speaks volumes : clap:

He's gonna close strong
 6 years ago '04        #8756
space
space

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #8757
space
space
3-star QB Jacoby Brisset - who UM is heavily recruiting - is doing quite well at the Under Armour practices. He has been quiet about leaders about 1 hour ago via web

Remember how I said that 40+ recruits will be visiting UM in January? Well, try 50+. 44 minutes ago via web

UM is actively recruiting 3-star OT Josue Matias, 6'6'' and 290 lbs, and Kaleb Johnson, 6'4'' and 290 lbs. about 3 hours ago via web

* Retweet
 6 years ago '06        #8758
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Marlin Lane and Cortez Davis are now visiting coral gables these coaches are everywhere :wow:

they showed up to the school
 6 years ago '07        #8759
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
50+ visits :wow:

Did we have 1 visit this yr while shannon was here

The Golden Era

Hide Yo Recruits
 6 years ago '06        #8760
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
BFeldmanESPN Bruce Feldman
Nation's #8 CB RT @TomVH: Text from DB Dallas Crawford said he is now re-opening his recruitment after hearing the news at Michigan today.
12 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
204 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
108 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
52 comments
1 day ago