Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
217 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #SPN: Zashia Santiago
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #8641
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
 The Lefty said:
Yeah, congrats winning that awful division to get to that ACCCG only to get smacked by Va Tech. Only Noles fans would consider than an accomplishment.
enjoy never knowing what it feels like to play in one....
 6 years ago '04        #8642
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
sad news. The mother of mike james passed away today. R.i.p.
 6 years ago '04        #8643
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
More on Bridgewater: Did not want school to sign another QB. Wants to start as a freshman. UM did not offer that or other "perks". about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

* Retweet

f**k that soft tissue a.ss n*gga.

I agree wit that n*gga Junior....

he ain't no gamechanging QB anyways... like my n*gga said, he ain't no cam newton.
 6 years ago '06        #8644
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,683 | Props total: 12216 12216
Wilmington (CA) Los Angeles Harbor Community College DB Byron Moore has gotten to know new coach Al Golden very well over the last week.

"I talked to him every day since last Wednesday, have been calling him," Moore said. "He just tells me how he wants an older corner to come in and to help them in the secondary.

"He seems like a real nice guy. I'm really impressed with his personality. He seems like a real down-to-earth guy, is straightforward. He's a real good guy. He's a real players' coach. I'm looking forward to meeting him in person, getting down there next month."

Moore has set up his Cane official visit for the weekend of Jan. 22. He visits Oregon State the previous week, so UM is his final visit. He's already taken visits to Tennessee and Mississippi, and he returned from an Ohio State visit yesterday.

"Right now all the schools are pretty much even," Moore said. "I'm just waiting to take all my trips and then will sit down and evaluate all them. But I have a real high interest level in Miami."

Moore says he will wait until signing day to announce a decision.

"I've talked to all the Miami coaches," Moore said. "I talked to coach (Paul) Williams, the new coordinator coach D (Mark D'Onofrio) and the new line coach (Jethro Franklin).

"Coach Williams, he said they need help at corner real bad, that they really want to get me out there to show what they have at the school, get me as part of the program."

Moore signed with USC out of Narbonne (Calif.) High School. He attended USC in the fall and spring before transferring to junior college. He will be back in a four-year college in the fall.

Moore was a US Army All-American out of high school - he finished his senior year with 80 catches for over 1,000 yards and eight touchdowns on offense, adding five interceptions on defense.

This past season he was the Central West Conference Defensive Player of the Year after finishing with 40 tackles and nine interceptions.

The 6-foot-1, 200-pounder with 4.5-second speed lists over 20 scholarship offers.

talking to all the coaches? whens the last time i heard a recruit say that?

* wipes tears from eyes *

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #8645
space
space
uh oh. Looks like ohio st football might be in some trouble with the ncaa
 6 years ago '07        #8646
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
what they did or whats the allegations??
 6 years ago '04        #8647
space
space
apparently a tattoo artist was giving osu players free tats in exchange for autographs.
 6 years ago '07        #8648
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 6 years ago '04        #8649
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 596 596
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
apparently a tattoo artist was giving osu players free tats in exchange for autographs.
lol, although that s**t is petty
 6 years ago '06        #8650
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
per ESPN

The way I hear it, the board of trustees at Miami told athletic director Kirby Hocutt that he had to replace Randy Shannon with someone with head coaching experience. Hocutt got a feeler from an a.ssociate of Will Muschamp, saying the Texas defensive coordinator wanted to know more about the Miami job. Muschamp couldn’t get even a phone call from Hocutt. A couple of days later, Urban Meyer resigned at Florida. For Hocutt’s sake, Al Golden better win more than Muschamp.

6 years ago '07        #8651
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Who cares
 6 years ago '09        #8652
MOTM 70 heat pts70
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 343 343

Owwwwww, recruiting bout to be on lock
 6 years ago '06        #8653
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Brennan Carroll will join Al Golden's first coaching staff at the University of Miami as tight ends coach and national recruiting coordinator.

Carroll was a member of the USC Trojans coaching staff from 2002 through February 2010. Considered among the best recruiters in America, he worked with special teams and the tight ends while on the Los Angeles campus. He also spent time with recently hired UM defensive line coach Jethro Franklin, who was on the USC staff in 2009 and 2005.

Carroll was part of the Trojans staff that led the team to a BCS Championship in 2004, as well as the AP National Championship in 2003, and seven Pac 10 titles.

His recruiting pedigree will pay dividends for the Miami football program and there is arguably no better example than 2010. Carroll stayed on the USC staff after his father left for the Seattle Seahawks in the middle of January recruiting. He was able to hold together a class that finished with a No. 1 national ranking by Rivals.com, despite working through a coaching transition. UM, is of course, going through a transition after the dismissal of Randy Shannon and the start of the Al Golden era.

Carroll was a key contributor to a four-year run of top-10 recruiting class, 2007-10, and the nation's best class in 2007 (ESPN) that included Joe McKnight and Ronald Johnson as two of the top recruits of that class.

As a position coach, Carroll's most recognizable prot? was 2007 All-American and John Mackey Award-winning tight end Fred Davis. He also tutored third-round draft pick Dominique Byrd and six- round selection Anthony McCoy.

Carroll is familiar with the Miami area from two successful bowl trips. In 2003, USC defeated Iowa in the Orange Bowl and in 2004 USC won the BCS National Championship in Sun Life Stadium with a resounding defeat of Oklahoma.

Carroll began his college playing career at Delaware (1997), before transferring and starting as a tight end at Pitt (1999-01).
 6 years ago '04        #8654
space
space
I love that hire. Hope he recruits thoise cali qbs
 6 years ago '07        #8655
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
i hope he recruits talent period

f**k them stars give me them n*ggas that bust they a.ss and will do WHATEVER it takes to get Ws.

f**k these prima donnas and n*ggas who feel they are entitled to PT.
 6 years ago '06        #8656
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Yesterday Corsicana (TX) Navarro Junior College TE Chase Harper had no idea if the Hurricanes would even recruit him.

Today he's a Miami commitment.

"I committed this morning," Harper said. "I just got the offer this morning. I called coach (Jeff) Stoutland, he put coach (Al) Golden on. Coach Golden was the one who actually offered me. He asked me do I want to be a Hurricane. I was like `Yes, sir.' He said `We're giving you the opportunity.' I said `I'm going to take it.'"

Harper will be a redshirt junior next season, and he arrives in January.

"When I committed I was excited," Harper said. "I told my mom - she was here this morning when I did it, called the coaches. She was happy."

He committed to UM sight unseen - he's never visited the campus.

"Last year that's where I wanted to go, passed up the opportunity," Harper said. "This year I wasn't going to let it pass again.

"I never visited the campus - it's the tradition. I liked Miami since I was young, since watching their highlights. That was the place for me."

He added that "It's a done deal."

The tight end gave his pledge to the Cornhuskers over a year ago, giving him plenty of time to think things over.

A two-star prospect coming out of Phlugerville (TX) Conley High School, Harper was originally an Iowa State commitment.

"I played wide receiver in high school," he said.

He quickly emerged as a four-star JUCO recruit. He's been utilized as a blocker for run-heavy national champion Navarro. As a redshirt freshman he had seven catches for 150 yards and two touchdowns, and this past season he had 10 receptions with six of them for scores.

"He didn't get the ball as much in his hands as he probably could have," co-offensive coordinator Cody Crill told CaneSport.com. "We used him for blocking mainly. But he's a big kid, 6-6, 250, and he can really run, is a 4.5, 4.6 guy.

"We just won a national championship, and we're a real tight end oriented (run) offense. We motion him around a whole bunch, have him flexed off the ball a whole lot, use him blocking. He's a really good athlete - we're able to spread him out and he can run down the field and catch the football. He's a tremendous athlete, played on our basketball team that went to the (NJCAA) Final 4. He's really never been through a spring football because of that - he's a tremendous athlete."

Harper said he will consider playing both sports at UM, but that he hasn't talked to hoops coach Frank Haith yet.

Harper's goals as a Cane?

"The offense at Navarro was a running offense, so I had to learn how to block," he said. "I expect to play right away (at Miami). I know they need tight ends. I want to go there and win. I've been a winner my whole life; I want to continue to win."

Harper landed other offers from Kansas State (where he visited last weekend), Michigan State and Texas A&M.

He says he may not see UM's campus before actually enrolling next month.

A day ago Harper had no idea his future was in Coral Gables.

What a difference a day makes.

"Last night they watched my video, and this morning they said I was the guy," Harper said. "It was so unexpected."
 6 years ago '07        #8657
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
any film on this kid

or scout analyst

this n*gga golden on the trail
 6 years ago '05        #8658
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
i hope he recruits talent period

f**k them stars give me them n*ggas that bust they a.ss and will do WHATEVER it takes to get Ws.

f**k these prima donnas and n*ggas who feel they are entitled to PT.
says a n*gga wit like 3 recruits .....jokes for days....you got em...
 6 years ago '06        #8659
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
any film on this kid

or scout analyst

this n*gga golden on the trail

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #8660
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
says a n*gga wit like 3 recruits .....jokes for days....you got em...
we'll end up with 15 kids in this class.

you talkin like signing day is monday or some s**t...

n*gga i swear you either a closet fan or you scary as f**k. You be checking and lurking this thread, refreshing every 5 minutes or so
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
221 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
50 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
76 comments
2 days ago