Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving Regrets Leaving The Cavs After Celtics Lost To Cavs? ,Lebron ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
114 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rose Burgundy Exposed As A Butt Pirate. His Gay Lover Show's Receipts
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Tyrese goin off on Yung Joc
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-16-2011, 07:09 PM         #8601
Sh0wty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fake a.ss booster..
 6 years ago '07        #8602
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,464 | Props total: 1037 1037

Morris and Co. strap em up and lets go

All them incoming freshmen will learn from the fire....

This n*gga nevin is bi*chmade

He did all this sh*t and we aint get.a goddamn thing outta it......thats the worst fu*king part
 6 years ago '07        #8603
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 canesin2099 said:
Dude must have a photographic memory.
This. Idk how the fu*k he can remember exactly what he gave to each player. The detail is too vivid to be made up, then you see the phone logs and credit card charges

“He was cool, you know? I don’t really know too much about him,” Moss said. “I didn’t know him personally. It was other guys who knew him a whole lot better than me.” Moss said he was on the boat one time. “Yeah. It was me and some other players with my incoming [class],” Moss said. “I’m not going to say the names but you can probably figure them out yourself. When I was getting there my freshman year, it was me and a couple more players. The thing about that was, how [Axcess Sports] was set up, Nevin basically was the front man. Nevin basically like, Nevin got to be close one on one with a player. And when it was time to actually come out into the draft, it was like ‘You’re rolling with me and that agent.’ And the thing is, it was almost like he had given so much to where it was like you gotta ride with him with most players. That’s how that was. Sometimes I think he used to do a whole lot for nothing as far as fronting money and stuff. At first, when I got to know Nevin, it was like he was doing it because he wanted to be the big shot, you know what I’m saying, that everyone knew him. He wanted to hang around the popular guys and things like that. But I think it was more business than personal, you know?” Moss said he knew Sean Allen was getting money to players. “Yeah. Pee Wee was a front man for a lot of people,” Moss said. “Pee Wee used to be Nevin’s boy. He was on the boat with us, too.”
Moss, u fu*king bum. Just say no comment, mad cus his a.ss is outta football

Last edited by ttime236; 08-16-2011 at 07:30 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #8604
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 603 603
its easy to recall if you have balance statements and phone logs
 6 years ago '04        #8605
booie4 
space
space
$5,214 | Props total: 1372 1372
Got damn we're done. fu*king Boosters, and props to the sec for keeping their sh*t together.

Last edited by booie4; 08-16-2011 at 07:39 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #8606
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,735 | Props total: 3865 3865
Im sick as fu*k right now.
 6 years ago '05        #8607
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
cant wait for the outside the lines special report

ykno tryone gonna be all over that snitching and sh*t

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #8608
madness 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$12,940 | Props total: 2610 2610
welp, looks like we're going to have to support the UM intramural flag football team soon
 6 years ago '05        #8609
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
even the baseball teams is in probation

6 years ago '05        #8610
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$53,631 | Props total: 6456 6456
its not even fun takin shots at you anymore
 08-16-2011, 09:15 PM         #8611
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see how Shalala survives this. If she does, the school has lost it.

Now we wait... and we'll most likely be forced to wait longer than we should for penalties. The NCAA is always slow as sh*t when it comes to that.
 6 years ago '08        #8612
rfessler1 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 1565 1565
yall will probably get rid of shalala now. thats too bad cause the dumb broad is the reason your program has tanked so much.

this kinda illegal sh*t happens at every school. yall just got caught.

pretty low how none of those players would help the dude out considerin he bought them hookers, diamonds, and all kinds of other sh*t.

u cant seriously be mad at the dude
 6 years ago '04        #8613
dirtysouth79 
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 5 5
i dont think any of the allegations are within the last 4 years so we shouldn't get hit bad. Any involvment with current players would have had to happen before the enrolled in miami. He snitching because we had to removed his name from a building on campus. The university had to dis a.ssociate from him because he is in prison for 20 years. This isn't fair
 08-17-2011, 11:28 AM         #8614
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rfessler1 said:
yall will probably get rid of shalala now. thats too bad cause the dumb broad is the reason your program has tanked so much.

this kinda illegal sh*t happens at every school. yall just got caught.

pretty low how none of those players would help the dude out considerin he bought them hookers, diamonds, and all kinds of other sh*t.

u cant seriously be mad at the dude
yes give money to a guy who's doing 20 yrs for a Ponzi scheme....you''re a genius
 6 years ago '05        #8615
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 dirtysouth79 said:
i dont think any of the allegations are within the last 4 years so we shouldn't get hit bad. Any involvment with current players would have had to happen before the enrolled in miami. He snitching because we had to removed his name from a building on campus. The university had to dis a.ssociate from him because he is in prison for 20 years. This isn't fair
while this is true, if there is a pattern that extends past the statue of limitations, they can take in account all of the years prior to

theres still one misconception about everything every is alluding to the fact that this was going on til 2010, which is quite frankly impossible considering hes been in jail for 2 years i believe, he had contact with players until 2008, which is the year of the northwestern incoming class,
 6 years ago '04        #8616
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,735 | Props total: 3865 3865

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #8617
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,453 | Props total: 1554 1554
Yeah even though I like to f*ck with ya`ll a lot, I wouldnt wish this on anyone.. ..
 6 years ago '04        #8618
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k...

Somewhere can newton and auburn are still laughing their a.sses off

Props sec for knowing how to cheat
 08-17-2011, 02:40 PM         #8619
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If we get hit with the DP, I will never watch sports again, move to Tibet and become an opium smoking monk. I will then find a way to make a ton of money, pimping girls out there, bring all that cash back to the states and take down every flipping university in the NCAA. Down with them all. The fact that this sheet was going on while we stunk it up on the field, and we were led to believe that everything was so tight shipped under Blandy, just makes me want to vomit, and then vomit some more. The next mothereffer that calls me a bandwagon fan I will lay a beatdown of epic proportions on his/her azz. Once again, IT IS US AGAINST THE WORLD, and we shall rise from the ashes, and take back what is ours. Of course, that is, if we even have a flipping program left.
 6 years ago '07        #8620
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 canesin2099 said:
If we get hit with the DP, I will never watch sports again, move to Tibet and become an opium smoking monk. I will then find a way to make a ton of money, pimping girls out there, bring all that cash back to the states and take down every flipping university in the NCAA. Down with them all. The fact that this sheet was going on while we stunk it up on the field, and we were led to believe that everything was so tight shipped under Blandy, just makes me want to vomit, and then vomit some more. The next mothereffer that calls me a bandwagon fan I will lay a beatdown of epic proportions on his/her azz. Once again, IT IS US AGAINST THE WORLD, and we shall rise from the ashes, and take back what is ours. Of course, that is, if we even have a flipping program left.
Spoken like a G. Lets hope we get thru this, my canes fam needa stay strong
Home      

most viewed right now
MLB ALCS Yankees vs Astros
751 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nike LeBron 15 "Ghost"
28 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Baddie wit da phatty
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside MFA has the Vegas shooting pretty much solved
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy let's friend choose his tattoo, that was a mistake
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'Lean on Me'/'Juice' Actor Jermaine Hopkins Busted With Nearly 6 Pound..
110 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
238 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Skip Baseless already going at the throne.
97 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy