Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 109
is there any bigger simp in film history?
217 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside #SPN: Zashia Santiago
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #8581
MOTM 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 343 343
Nice:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #8582
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0



Shannon's arrogant a.ss cost us Latwan and Bryce Brown......


I seriously have no idea how Seantrell ended up here
 6 years ago '05        #8583
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
tell Dorsett bum a.ss to learn how to catch the ball......Greene had to pick his 3 star a.ss up all night
 6 years ago '04        #8584
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
tell Dorsett bum a.ss to learn how to catch the ball......Greene had to pick his 3 star a.ss up all night
Cool... but do me a favor and tell Wilder's junk a.ss to learn how to run the ball.


72 yards, 0 TDS?? What a f**king joke n*gga stat padded his way through high school against weak a.ss competition but STA showed his true colors

Those 5 stars dont show up in the big games just like when he got shut out against Armwood

Matter of fact, tell homie to switch positions ASAP cuz his tender ribs ain't gonna last when Sean Spence sees him with the ball in his hands


Last edited by Cap Peeler; 12-18-2010 at 04:58 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #8585
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$57,683 | Props total: 12216 12216
 Cap Peeler said:
Cool... but do me a favor and tell Wilder's junk a.ss to learn how to run the ball.


72 yards, 0 TDS?? What a f**king joke n*gga stat padded his way through high school against weak a.ss competition but STA showed his true colors

Those 5 stars dont show up in the big games just like when he got shut out against Armwood

Matter of fact, tell homie to switch positions ASAP cuz his tender ribs ain't gonna last when Sean Spence sees him with the ball in his hands
got em


that shyt is def not gonna fly at the college level
 6 years ago '07        #8586
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
i been said wilder jr was a product of a weak hillsbourough county

when i played ball in hs we had stars everywhere and this niggga aint better than none of em

he just came at a perfect time and happens to be bigger than everyone
 6 years ago '05        #8587
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
sta had like 9 in the box and when he's in the league in 3 years because of Gran's track record.......????.....what you gonna say when he runs for 1,000 his first season? miami would trade all their rb's to get one of his caliber.....and lol @ spence...Wilder is like 3x that little kid's size
 6 years ago '07        #8589
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Lamar Miller, Mike James, & Storm Johnson>> James Wilder Jr
 6 years ago '05        #8590
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Lamar Miller, Mike James, & Storm Johnson>> James Wilder Jr
lmao they aint doin s**t next year behind that garbage a.ss line
 6 years ago '05        #8591
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
Barry Sanders played against talent from Kansas....i'd say he turned out ok...
 6 years ago '05        #8592
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
and stop it about Wilder

the oline at Plant f**kin sucks and he faced a great defense

they had 8 or 9 in the box on every play and in goal line they had 10 in the box


can't wait for him to truck Spence
 12-18-2010, 01:52 PM         #8593
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Long body, long legs. Not a running back's body.

He gets away with it in HS, but he won't last at RB in college.
 6 years ago '07        #8594
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
 Junior G said:
lmao they aint doin s**t next year behind that garbage a.ss line


You cant be serious
 6 years ago '04        #8595
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
central's qb cato got a gun on him
 6 years ago '04        #8596
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
sta had like 9 in the box and when he's in the league in 3 years because of Gran's track record.......????.....what you gonna say when he runs for 1,000 his first season? miami would trade all their rb's to get one of his caliber.....and lol @ spence...Wilder is like 3x that little kid's size
So was Tim Tebow.


And Spence ended up making him his b**ch as a freshman.


Quit reaching kid.... go away.


I'll give you Greene... he is good though


But Wilder??? n*gga better start getting used to hitting the running back. But again, he ain't s**t at LB either. He got blown past..... got gassed in a couple of occasions... lack of speed...

@ you sayin he better than our RBs. Bum a.ss couldn't hold Miller's jockstrap.
 6 years ago '04        #8597
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
and stop it about Wilder

the oline at Plant f**kin sucks and he faced a great defense

they had 8 or 9 in the box on every play and in goal line they had 10 in the box


can't wait for him to truck Spence
ah.... so?


A great RB finds ways to get it done.

70 yds and no TDs?? n*gga please

same s**t happened against Armwood.... it ain't no coincidence.
 6 years ago '04        #8598
booie4 
space
avatar space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 596 596
 The Lefty said:
Long body, long legs. Not a running back's body.

He gets away with it in HS, but he won't last at RB in college.
This, he should turn out to be a good Lb in college
 6 years ago '05        #8599
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
Wilder aint even the best back we bringin in....Devonta Freeman the best back in Dade gonna be s**ttin on you n*ggaz for years to come
 6 years ago '05        #8600
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
LOL at yall not having any recruits to talk about.. so your talkin about ours.. dont matter if wilder ends up a RB or not at FSU.. Freeman will be.. he's better than every back in your back field right now.. lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
221 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
J Prince really think he a godfather
154 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
50 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy