Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #8501
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,564 | Props total: 11929 11929
dumb f**k if we get edsall he won the big east twice with absolutley no recruits whats so ever and no talent what so ever

he would strive here and trust me relationships are built already with tim ice harris here

he gots connections all over the school hes employed by the U :rasta:

and if your a college at the university of miami you get to go to highschool and they would never turn you down you dumb f**k

a university of miami degree >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dog shyt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fsu degree

also on another tim ice harris said his son is leaning on staying next season :wow: that would be huge

Last edited by DEDOS; 12-11-2010 at 09:38 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #8502
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Highsmith moves to defensive back, Futch practices at tight end
by: Steve Gorten December 11th, 2010 | 10:22 AM CORAL GABLES — A.J. Highsmith’s expected move from quarterback to defensive back has come sooner than expected.
Highsmith practiced as a CB Saturday morning during Miami’s first practice in preparation for Notre Dame and the Sun Bowl Dec. 31 in El Paso, Texas. Highsmith said he asked interim coach Jeff Stoutland to make the move now in part so he could get a head start on spring.
Highsmith, a true sophomore, is redshirting this season because of a wrist injury on his non-throwing hand. Highsmith started the season as UM’s No. 2 QB behind Jacory Harris after playing in three games last season. This season, he saw action in the second half in the opener against Florida A&M. He also played one snap at Pittsburgh when Harris went out with a shoulder injury.
— Meanwhile, LB Jordan Futch practiced as a TE on Saturday, wearing an orange No. 89 jersey.
— Also Saturday, RT Seantrel Henderson practiced at full speed. Henderson had worn a protective boot on his left foot after spraining his Achilles in the regular-season finale against South Florida.
 6 years ago '09        #8503
MOTM 70 heat pts70
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 343 343
Hocutt interviewed Trestman today.

Ugh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 6 years ago '06        #8504
Xaiv 133 heat pts133
space
space
$3,912 | Props total: 1081 1081
Quick Question How Does It Feel To Be The Worse Team in State? I know Plant and STA would beat yall by 2 tds no lie!
 6 years ago '04        #8505
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
i hope the rumor that trestman accepted the coaching position is bulls**t. Hearing 4yrs 2.2 mil
 6 years ago '07        #8506
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
lmao you gotta be kidding me

I just looked up this Trestman guy. Dude has legit success everywhere he went in the nfl as a OC, but why was he gettin bounced around so much? Im not gonna hop to conclusions but Im getting the feelin like we f**ked up this hiring process again

well damn, aint this some s**t
 6 years ago '04        #8507
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
Trestman had a no recruiting clause at ncst? Can anyone confirm this?
 6 years ago '07        #8508
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
Some dude posted this on scout n I had to copy paste it for yall. s**t is too true

UM has the perfect storm of crappiness destroying their prospects for landing a good head coach. You have an inexperienced athletic director who has never been in a position to make a decision of this caliber in his professional life, you have a university president who has a Matt Millen-esque touch when it comes to making decisions regarding the athletic department (see moving to the ACC without studying the impact on the competitiveness on the football program, see moving to Land Shark/Dolphin/Sun Life Stadium without considering the consequences of such a move), and you have a Board of Trustees that are full of self-serving stiffs and washed up has-beens such as Bernie Kosar.
Unlucky time to make a hire, if we had done this last year, we could've had better candidates.

overall, me=
 6 years ago '09        #8509
MOTM 70 heat pts70
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 343 343
if we hire Trestman

This program is dead
 6 years ago '07        #8510
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
Stole this from another forum too. Since nothings definite, we cant trip yet but here some info on trestman. Dont read too much into this tho cus the poster who wrote it seems to hate Trestman already somehow

In 30 years as a coach, Trestman NEVER landed a HC gig in the states, neither in the NFL or college. The highest position he ever reached was OC, and he didn't even find success in that capacity, as my analysis below illustrates:

AS OC OF THE '89 CLEVELAND BROWNS:
Under Trestman as their OC, the '89 Cleveland Browns (9-6-1) made the playoffs but lost in the conference championship. It was a team that was a team that had reached 10-12 wins each of the three prior seasons so Trestman had little to do with getting that team to the playoffs in '89 (he may even have hurt them as evidence by the one less win under his leadership).

AS OC OF THE ARIZONA CARDINALS, 1999-2000:
As OC of the Arizona Cardinals from '99 to 2000, his team went 9-23. Nuff said.

AS OC OF THE OAKLAND RAIDERS, 2002-2003:
As OC of the Oakland Raiders in '02 and '03, his team reached the Super Bowl immediately after Gruden was traded as their HC but lost to Gruden's Tampa Bay squad. That was obviously a Gruden-built Raiders squad that reached the Super Bowl and that had gone to the playoffs the two seasons prior. How do I know Trestman had little to do with that team's success? Because the following year, under Trestman as their OC, the Raiders went 4-12!!!!!!

AS OC OF NC STATE, 2005-2006:
Trestman was the OC of NC State in '05 and '06. That teams record during that time: 5-6 in '05 and 3-9 in '06. PATHETIC OVERALL RECORD + DOWNWARD TREND!!!

AS HC IN CANADA:
Finally, Trestman won the "Grey Cup," the Canadian Super Bowl, in '09 and 2010. BUT that was a team had reached the Grey Cup in 4 of the 6 seasons prior to Trestman's arrival, again suggesting that HE WASN'T THAT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SUCCESS!!!
 6 years ago '07        #8511
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
We losing big time

3 weeks for this s**t

Our athletic department needs to off themselves

3 mil & money isnt a option
 6 years ago '04        #8512
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
While UF only needed 3 days to make a hire and continue on with their lives, here we are almost a month since we fired shannon and nothing ..........

f**k outta here.............

i mean all this f**kin wait better be worth for something.... these motherf**kers had better hired Petersen for all I know. It's completely if they're still searching for a coach . 3 Million f**kin dollars and nothing yet??
 6 years ago '07        #8513
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
Exactly it all makes no sense

Time will tell tho
 6 years ago '06        #8514
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
trestman got the best resume out of all the coaches being looked at right now

plus golden is beeing intervied after trestman this weekend too

at the end of the day which one of these coaches can recruit the hardest ( not talking about this recruiting class 2011.. im mostly mean 2012 )

with the talent we have right now with a good coach we should be in the ACC championship game

i know for a fact that these 3 being considered will shyt all over randy shannon in coaching and developing players!!!
 12-12-2010, 11:06 AM         #8515
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If we choose either one of these guys over Edsall, I've lost all faith in Hocutt/Shalala bringing a winning football team back to Miami.
 6 years ago '06        #8516
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
@ the remining coaching staff not giving a f**k and risking the future of our young promising O Line by having them run wideout 1v1 in drills

glad to see them laughing it up.... i see no transfers

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #8517
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,651 | Props total: 3742 3742
why do Miami fans think they have talent left?

QB - mixed boy whatever his name is aka Jacory jr.
RB - Miller is nice, James sucks
WR - no hands Benjamin is your #1?? , Byrd, and Mr. Bust himself Aldarius Johnson.....s**t Dorsett prolly will start with these wack a.ss wr's

B. Harris will be gone so that secondary just got even weaker than it already was
Bailey ya best d-lineman is gone
Berry ya leading rusher is gone, though Miller is better
Hankerson ya best WR is gone, s**t he was ya only WR....
McCarthy is gone, I think he a bum but you clowns like him for some reason
Bosher ya kicker n punter for the last what 3 years is gone and he was big most of the time
Van Dyke is gone ya best safety
Franklin ya best Olineman is gone.....

you will be no better than 5-7 next year
 6 years ago '04        #8518
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
why do Miami fans think they have talent left?

QB - mixed boy whatever his name is aka Jacory jr.
RB - Miller is nice, James sucks
WR - no hands Benjamin is your #1?? , Byrd, and Mr. Bust himself Aldarius Johnson.....s**t Dorsett prolly will start with these wack a.ss wr's

B. Harris will be gone so that secondary just got even weaker than it already was
Bailey ya best d-lineman is gone
Berry ya leading rusher is gone, though Miller is better
Hankerson ya best WR is gone, s**t he was ya only WR....
McCarthy is gone, I think he a bum but you clowns like him for some reason
Bosher ya kicker n punter for the last what 3 years is gone and he was big most of the time
Van Dyke is gone ya best safety
Franklin ya best Olineman is gone.....

you will be no better than 5-7 next year
had you put these two first i woulda saved my time reading your whole bulls**t paragraph

Van Dyke was f**king garbage for 4 years here. I'm glad his a.ss is gone and now McGee is gonna get burn.

Franklin was our hands down worst, most underachieving upper classman OLineman. Continuously f**ked up good drives by getting false starts (s**t, most of the false starts came upon that bum n*gga). He had the most penalties committed by our lineman. Our best player up front is hands down Brandon Washington.

I like Bosher, very good football player, saved alotta TDs, but he was inefficient as f**k this year. Missed like 3 XPs

Brandon Harris isn't going anywhere. He's leaning at coming back

With Shannon, we went 7-5. I'm sure with another coach will go at the damn least 9-3 in the first year. Any coach in consideration right now is better than what Shannon was. Edsall would win us the coastal next year. f**k a marc trestman and his last year at NC State a.ss averaging 18 points a game for two years
 12-12-2010, 05:48 PM         #8519
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't know much about Al Golden. Is he an offensive guy/calls his own plays?
 6 years ago '05        #8520
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,651 | Props total: 3742 3742
only way B Harris comes back is if the lockout goes through, he's already maxed his potential, why waste a year gettin older when you could be gettin paid...and I think he's tired of playin on espnu
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
16 comments
21 hours ago