Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Slim Jesus Current State of Life
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #8301
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
lotta dudes in the league...who had somewhat mediocre careers in miami and are baalling out or making contributions in the league
 6 years ago '05        #8302
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Damn just saw AJ Leggett committed the other day. '12 class looking strong don't know whats going on with the 2011 class tho
 6 years ago '04        #8303
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Deeangoe said:
lotta dudes in the league...who had somewhat mediocre careers in miami and are baalling out or making contributions in the league
Even Sam Shields who only played ONE season as a CB is starting or gets alotta burn for the Packers right now

I mean ...really? Sam f**king Shields who was switched his senior year to corner ...

this coaching staff needs to

[pic - click to view]

11-24-2010, 04:14 PM         #8304
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems like this Jon Gruden to Miami rumor is starting to pick up some steam...
 6 years ago '06        #8305
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,715 | Props total: 12261 12261
 The Lefty said:
what?

ya right
 6 years ago '05        #8306
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 The Lefty said:
im on it gonna go do some lurking on scout :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #8307
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
by the way AJ Legget beast cornerback from 2012 class commited

Miami, FL.- There is one 2012 prospect that recruiting fans will want to get to know the name. AJ Leggett is a 6'0" 175 pound cornerback that most are already labeling the best in Florida. He's a physical player that gets after the football. Recently AJ transferred from Booker T Washington to Gulliver Prep Academy. The move was a positive move according to Leggett who felt that Gulliver will give him the best chance for success. The star playmaker already counts 26 verbal offers from elite schools around the country. September 1st should be a busy day for him as it marks the first day that schools can issue him a written offer.

"I think I have around 26 total offers right now. Miami, FSU, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, UCF, and Ole Miss are a few of the ones I can think of right now. They all like me for defensive back, mostly cornerback, but one school offered me as a safety. I think I make a better corner so I will probably play there. Coaches all tell me they like how I play man and that I'm very physical. They also tell me I have good field awareness. I'm working on being more vocal right now, being more of a leader. I'm also working on my footwork and my cover 2 technique."

Early Evaluation on Leggett:

Shows great ability to break on the ball. Also does well to track the ball in the air on deeper throws. Very physical presence on the outside that will provide great help in run support. Has very good size already but could use some work on footwork. Great hands. Very tough defender to get away from when he jams you at the line. Plays against top quality competition every week, so expect him to continue improving.

Many knowledgeable coaches and opponents feel this young man was the best Corner in the county in 2009 regardless of class. I'm one of those as far as a pure corner, and that includes Joyner. With sub 4.4 speed, great hips, instinct, and 6'0 size to boot I think he's the Top CB prospect in state for his class and maybe the country. Remember the name. Legget

Last edited by DEDOS; 11-24-2010 at 05:52 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #8308
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
Former Miami Hurricanes offensive lineman Brett Romberg took to the airwaves on Monday, venting some frustrations about his alma mater.

Romberg's on-air rant was similar to those of Dan Morgan, Clinton Portis or any other recently interviewed Butch Davis-era recruits. Old school, throwback-type guys who are putting much of the onus on an implied loser's mentality regarding current players and their inability to sack up, finding a way and get the job done.

Near the end of Romberg's interview he mentioned former NFL coach and current Monday Night Football analyst Jon Gruden being interested in the Miami job, should it become available.

On one level, a pipe dream and on the surface, a throwaway comment. Still, it's also not the first time in the past few weeks the phrase "Gruden" and "mutual interest" mentioned in the same sentence by some folks.

I'm won't claim 'sources', nor will I oversell this latest rumor, but over the past fifteen years of giving Cane-related opinions online, I've met some good, in-the-know UM enthusiasts and a handful that I trust have come out of the woodwork independently with the Gruden chat so again, I'll make mention and you can process accordingly.

Since the Virginia loss there has been a lot of behind the scenes chatter regarding the future of Randy Shannon and Miami football. Talk that the buyout might not be as big a some think, as well as other win/loss-related stipulations. Former players remain unhappy with the way they haven't been invited back into the fold and others are making their voices heard regarding their displeasure with the current regime.

Toss in the frustrated Board of Trustees members, as well as check-writing boosters and that has the attention of UM's top brass. (One has to wonder how father and son Theodore and Todd Schwartz feel about the coaching situation and what type of pull their recent $5M athletic department donation gives them.)

Fans have formulated their opinions regarding president Donna Shalala and athletic director Kirby Hocutt, but have done so based on emotion instead of logic. Rumors run rampant about four-loss seasons being tolerable as long as graduation rates are up and arrest rates stay down. There's a mindset that it's either all about academics or all about football, with no middle ground.

While Miami did leave the Big East for the Atlantic Coast Conference, favoring more guaranteed money regarding how both TV and bowl game revenues are divvied up, why do some feel that the admin is trading that for season ticket sales, merchandise money and the revenue that is generated across the board for a big time football power? Who's to say they don't want both?

President Shalala is building the university into a winner across the board and isn't the type who settles for mediocrity. You're talking about a 69-year old woman, born to Lebanese immigrant parents, who worked her a.ss of and rose to prominence, having now now served as the President of two universities, Chancellor of another and was this country's Secretary of Health and Human Services for eight years. Her resume is no joke.

Someone that driven in all aspects of life isn't the type to just roll over and accept second best. Settling isn't how Shalala got as far as she has and folks need to admit that, despite their thoughts on her politics or policies.

Regarding Miami's third-year athletic director, you're talking about an up and coming, barely forty-year old whose career is on the rise. This isn't Paul Dee mailing it in and riding off into the sunset. Hocutt is building his resume and can't afford to be taken down by bad coaching hires and sub par win/loss records. His legacy needs to be created at the University of Miami and sitting idly by while the Canes stumble for a second straight year with this level of talent; a mover and shaker isn't going to just let that happen.

Simply put, Shalala and Hocutt want to build a winner as bad, if not worse than this fan base does. It's not just a hobby. It's part of their job description.

Before going any further, let's state that for the record, no one really knows how this is all going to play out. Not some clown on a message board. Not a big-mouthed fan with a blog. Not a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy.

These are just thoughts and opinions. A long-time enthusiast sizing up the current state of the program and discussing what could and should happen, if some logic is employed. This ain't gospel and I'm not channeling my inner Barry Jackson, treating this like Herald.com and giving you some unwarranted, biased scoop.

No one saw a four-, five- or six-loss season when pondering where 2010 was headed. Some anti-Randy folk may have 'predicted' it, but they're also the type who called for Clemson, North Carolina and Georgia Tech to stomp Miami out and then went into hiding, never owning their outlandish predictions and choosing not to resurface until after the Virginia Tech loss.

The Sporting News had Miami ranked in the pre-season top five and several others had the Canes a top fifteen team, with opinions varied regarding winning the ACC and getting to a BCS bowl. ESPN's Desmond Howard went as far as saying Miami would reach the title game but would lose to Alabama.

Some will split hairs over how far UM was slated to go, but 9-4 was a fair starting point based on how last year wrapped, as well as the improvement seen each of the past three seasons. Calling for double-digit wins and a higher tiered bowl game in 2010 was hardly out of line.

This was a do or die year for Randy as the pieces were in place for a solid run. It didn't have to end with a national championship, but at this point of the season Miami should be relevant, ranked and in control of it's collective fate in the ACC.

Instead, a watered down version of 2009. Again, four losses and this time, no signature wins. It was also another year of praying for upsets down the stretch regarding a division crown, which shouldn't have been the case.

Another year where the Canes seem to show up prepared as often as they don't. Winless against ranked teams (0-3) and unacceptable mistakes week in, week out. Penalties. Turnovers. A lack of consistency and concentration. Miami has become a program that crumbles like lesser teams, whereas it used to step up like great ones do.

Tied 17-17 entering the fourth quarter last Saturday against Virginia Tech, those legendary 'four fingers' went up, both in the crowd and on the sidelines. A hand gesture that once used to signify something iconic has now been reduced to a gesture, a cliche.

Fifteen minutes later, the Hokies outscored the Canes, 14-0 and physically wore down a team that used to own that final quarter of football. It was the way titles were won and home-game win streaks were built. These days it's meaningless - like so many other great UM football traditions and accomplishments.

Coaches, players, administrators and fans - we're all doing some soul searching as a result.

From the get-go I backed Shannon for a handful of reasons, starting with his desire to take a job few wanted. Local product. Former player. Successful long-time a.ssistant and a guy who not only had strong local ties in a recruiting hotbed, but also knew the blueprint to success, having played under Jimmy Johnson and coached under Butch Davis.

I also made it abundantly clear via this blog that after four to five years, if things weren't on the up and if Shannon didn't have this program back where it deserved to be, that I wouldn't blindly back the man simply because he's a long-time Cane. The university is bigger than the man and while the the first two years were a wash (due to a lack of talent), year three set the stage for a year four run that simply didn't happen - which has personally shaken my faith regarding if there should even be a year five.

Shannon took over the most talent-starved Miami team in three decades, full of unheralded starters and nothing close to a three-deep depth chart. Two months on the job, he 'saved' the 2007 recruiting class, re-selling Graig Cooper and making sure guys like Allen Bailey, Damien Berry, Leonard Hankerson and DeMarcus Van Dyke stuck around.

Shannon was also responsible for reeling in Robert Marve when Nick Fanuzzi chose Alabama in the wake of Larry Coker's firing and Nick Saban's hiring.

A year later, the top-ranked class in the nation, chock full of Northwestern Bulls and Booker T. Washington Tornadoes - players from winning programs, which was a criteria for the type of kids 'The U' wanted to recruit.

The foundation was seeming laid. Talent was being stockpiled and was set to be developed. Same with a.ssistant coaches and a.ssembling a quality staff.

Miami was a tough sell year one, which is why guys like Tim Walton and Patrick Nix got their shot. Walton was axed after one and Nix was gone after two. Bill Young was an upgrade and ran the defense for a year before heading back to Oklahoma State for his dream gig. John Lovett took over from there and after two years on the job has had some good and bad moments.

Offensively Nix was replaced by Mark Whipple, who was in every way step up, though has at times proven stubborn and is still trying to find a groove two years in.

All of this a microcosm of The Shannon Era. Some good moves and some bad ones. Some rookie mistakes and some learning on the job, though many issues that occurred year one still persist four years in.

The University of Miami took a chance on Randy and in December 2006, it at the time it absolutely was the right play.

No one truly knew (or cared to admit) how far the program had slipped and the highly-regarded defensive coordinator seemed worth taking a chance on. Especially after UM couldn't even lure Greg Schiano out of New Jersey for $2M a year and the only other legit candidate was the quirky Mike Leach, who supposedly showed up at his interview in shorts.

Four years later Shannon is no longer a newbie and can't use the excuse that he's new to the game. These days a 28-21 record defines him, as well as the fact he hasn't sniffed an ACC Coastal crown - let alone a conference title - and is 0-2 in bowl games.

[con't]
 6 years ago '05        #8309
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
[cont'd]

In a year where progress was expected, the team regressed. Even if the Canes win out and match last year's 9-4 record, the wins came against lesser competition, no one worthy was topped and the losses even more embarrassing; most notably the four-touchdown beating at the hands of Florida State and upset by conference bottom dweller Virginia.

Even worse, the foundation Shannon built regarding discipline, accountability and 'no excuses' has taken a hit. Upperclassmen are still making rookie mistakes at crucial times, players aren't being forced to face the music with the media regarding a loss and the excuse machine is in full force.

In the wake of this most recent loss, Shannon cited the Miami schedule - both the out of conference line up, as well as being the only ACC squad who has to face Florida State and Virginia Tech annually. This was on the heels of pinning some game-changing mistakes on depth and injuries, essentially excusing where this program sits late November.

Miami football is again at a crossroads and this time even further removed from it's last championship. Nine years, to be exact.

With tremendous parity in today's game and more big money state schools entering the bigger picture, UM can no longer rest on past laurels. UM has to work to remain relevant and the combination of a head coach that not only can't win big games, but is also anti-media and doesn't want to glad hand or play the game? Beyond troublesome for the long term.

Winning would absolutely cure all, but four years in and wallowing in mediocrity, who can say with confidence that Miami will be better with Shannon in 2011? It's time to face facts that things could actually get worse.

All that said, is it time for change? That depends on who's interested. You don't change for the sake of change, but if one of the biggest names in recent memory wants a crack at turning things around, you listen.

If there's any truth to Gruden's interest, you clean house top to bottom and make what is a 'gimmie' hire. Period. The buzz it would create would more than provide a return on the investment. The situation and dynamic could eventually rival Pete Carroll to USC, albeit Gruden has nothing to prove as he earned a Super Bowl ring while Carroll failed with his first NFL stint and needed a successful collegiate experience to validate his coaching legacy.

Word is Gruden is loving life in the Sunshine State. Some think he'll wind up in Dallas, but why would an established coach - one that's already endured the insanity of Al Davis - jump into bed with the meddlesome and egotistical Jerry Jones?

Beyond that, Gruden has spent the past year as a volunteer offensive line a.ssistant at Carrollwood Day in Tampa, where his son Deuce rotates between quarterback and strong safety. Head coach Lane McLaughlin, said about Gruden, “He just loves to coach. You can tell he misses the field."

In life, timing is everything. Opportunities come and go, but the determining factor is usually when in the journey those opportunities present themselves.

If Gruden has that itch, wants to stay in Florida, is enjoying his time working with amateurs (as opposed to entitled pros and hands-on owners) and is looking for a golden goose, it might be waiting for him in Coral Gables. He knows this program's legacy and has quipped on Monday Night Football broadcasts that UM's potential, when hitting on all cylinders, is unmatched.

Had Shannon gotten Miami over the hump this year - which for his sake I really wish he did - this wouldn't even be a discussion. But another four-loss season on the heels of six the year before that, seven in year one and six in Coker's swan song? The heat is on in Coral Gables, meaning both Shalala and Hocutt need to weigh both sides and see all the angles.

In theory, you can understand the top brass wanting to give Shannon one last do-or-die opportunity. Especially in the wake of a new contract signed earlier this year and what he's meant to this program over the years.

That said, how often does a Gruden come along and do you risk him not being around in 2012 in an effort not to deal with a buyout? No. Furthermore, "upper level management" needs to see and understand trends. Do you have a winner on your hands and a guy that just needs a little more time - or are you looking at a perennial number two guy who got a shot and simply doesn't have what it takes to get it done?

These are the infinite details and big time decisions that armchair quarterbacks and knee-jerk reaction fans aren't equipped to make and it's why a Shalala and Hocutt got as far as they have in their respective careers. Give them a little more credit until they prove it's undeserved.

Gruden to 'The U' would shake up the college football world and would give this program an energy it hasn't had since JJ left town. Xs and Os, a Super Bowl ring and a thoroughly impressive resume aside, the upgrade regarding the mouthpiece and face of this program - it's immeasurable. Boosters would hand over blank checks and Saturdays at Sun Life would become the hottest ticket in town. (Especially if the HEAT continue to tank.) Gruden could be the best pitchman UM has had since Howard Schnellenberger left for the USFL.

It's not about change for the sake of change. If Miami is going to eat Shannon's contract and is going to sever ties with a Hurricane lifer three decades in the making, it needs to be the "perfect storm" and that very well could be what's happening here.

You don't roll the dice on another unproven first-timer and don't bring in a short-term guy; one looking to climb the coaching ladder and one who will leave for the next bigger opportunity.

If you're going to do this, it needs to be the ultimate game changer. Something that will restack the deck in your favor. Something with the potential of Carroll to USC or Saban to Alabama. A name that will steer every on-the-fence recruit your direction and one that can instantly work with the stockpiled talent Miami has accrued the past few seasons.

In all honesty, we as fans are still mulling all this over, but on UM's front the decision has to have already been made.

A win or loss against South Florida isn't going to be the deciding factor in Shannon's future. 7-5 or 8-4 - both are equally as disappointing. Shalala and Hocutt either believe Shannon is the guy to lead Miami back, or see the lack of leadership that many fans see.

Is Gruden truly interested? Can Miami make the numbers work? If not, is there someone else ready to step in? Someone who can hit the ground running, can hit a recruiting home run within two months, can inject some life into the program, can impact ticket sales and can make the most of the talent already a.ssembled for next fall?

I was told last night that all this Gruden talk is "building exponentially" and that some heavy hitters are on board with making this happen. Again, whether this is idle chatter or a tremendous foundation is about to be laid, time will tell.

What do you don't do is fire Shannon for the sake of firing him. Even worse than a four-loss season; entering the month of December and starting a search for a new coach. It would k!ll recruiting and there'd be too much pressure to get somebody - anybody - in there to run the show.

As mentioned earlier, a decision has already been made. If a coaching change is on the horizon, it won't be knee-jerk. Somebody else (re: Gruden) is already in place and this will happen quickly.

Long and short, this fan base will know by Sunday if the Shannon Era comes to a close or if Hurricane Nation will be holding its collective breath for one more season, with more cries of "wait 'til next year".
 6 years ago '07        #8310
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 The Lefty said:
If Shannon goes, we gotta make the right immediate hire. I think we got enough talent to make a big run next year IF we can get this stuff settled quickly after the year. Otherwise Id be preparing for another 9-3 or 10-2 season from Shannon

I dont know too much about Grudens college history so . Somebody fill me in
 6 years ago '04        #8311
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 ttime236 said:
If Shannon goes, we gotta make the right immediate hire. I think we got enough talent to make a big run next year IF we can get this stuff settled quickly after the year. Otherwise Id be preparing for another 9-3 or 10-2 season from Shannon

I dont know too much about Grudens college history so . Somebody fill me in
n*gga i'll chip in if Gruden is really looking at coaching this school :dancingcool::dancingcool:

dammit i think this team is better off if Ken Dorsey stops f**king around wherever he is at and becomes the HC right away. f**k an experienced resume Anything but that clueless f**k we have on the sideline right now.
 6 years ago '05        #8312
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
ok after some lurking in scout, this is what i came across..

shannon is not gonna get fired why, shalala
she is willing to give shannon another year even up til 2012 (considering he does good)
hoccutt however is getting chewed out and an earful from the big donors (golden hurricanes etc etc) and want him gone and even hocutt is reconsidering, but at the end of the day shalala is boss
the only thing that can happen that would possibly get shannon fired this yr, is if 10k ppl show up for the usf game loses the usf game, and bowl game...that has to happen just to reconsider her firing him, otherwise expect shannon here and another possibly 9 win season which is all that matters to shalala
 6 years ago '06        #8313
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
if this happens

* prays *
 6 years ago '04        #8314
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Deeangoe said:

she is willing to give shannon another year even up til 2012 (considering he does good)
hoccutt however is getting chewed out and an earful from the big donors (golden hurricanes etc etc) and want him gone and even hocutt is reconsidering, but at the end of the day shalala is boss
the only thing that can happen that would possibly get shannon fired this yr, is if 10k ppl show up for the usf game loses the usf game, and bowl game...that has to happen just to reconsider her firing him, otherwise expect shannon here and another possibly 9 win season which is all that matters to shalala
*Prays for our downfall then*

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #8315
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Deeangoe said:

what worries me the most is this....

the fact that shannon and his team can beat certain teams that will allow him to buy more and more time. Last year, that n*gga was on the hot seat already but somehow we ended up going 3-1 in a brutal 4 game start of the season. This allowed him to get the fans ans the boosters to believe that he was in fact turning s**t around.... then we ended up losing to north carolina, wisconsin, etc.

This year, the same thing. We start ranked, didn't get embarrassed by Ohio State. Beat Clemson away, Pittsburgh. Again, we all thought "well he must really be turning this thing around" Then blaaamm!!! we get whooped by florida state. Then he whoops up on north carolina finally and lays another buttwhooping at georgia tech. Just to lose against Virginia and once again against Virginia tech.

So you see, he keeps getting these Ws that continue to buy him more and more time. As much as it hurts me to say because i'm actually rooting against my canes... i'm actually hoping we lose the next two games .

but i wouldn't be surprised that next year we beat Ohio State at home, Kansas State, Florida State but we'll lay an egg against UNC, Virginia Tech once again and drop a 3rd game to some f**king team. The cycle will continue to repeat..

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 11-24-2010 at 07:19 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #8316
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
AJ Leggit is a track star and hes will knock the head off your soldiers lock down as a junior

this kid is gonna be the best in the country that was huge

6 years ago '05        #8317
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
what worries me the most is this....

the fact that shannon and his team can beat certain teams that will allow him to buy more and more time. Last year, that n*gga was on the hot seat already but somehow we ended up going 3-1 in a brutal 4 game start of the season. This allowed him to get the fans ans the boosters to believe that he was in fact turning s**t around.... then we ended up losing to north carolina, wisconsin, etc.
i guess chalk it up as a win, that shalala is even having doubts giving him until 2012 to turn this around (didnt he just get a 4 yr extension )

the fact that they have to offer 2 for 1 tickets to the vatech & usf games...should be a clear indication that ppl are refusing to throw money into going to the game, season ticket renewals will drastically drop, if this becomes a bigger problem attendance will hover 20-30k this will hurt the university financially...dont be suprised if the ohio state next yr is predominately ohio state fans...60;40 ratio which hopefully embarrasses the university

factor in the boosters that are gonna close their wallet and not give a dime to the university

as it pains me to say, nail in the coffin will another losing record...if shannon wins to make it to a bowl game, we still get paid - but if the next season which he still should be here does not make it to the acc championship - you take your bowl money and buy his a.ss out and tell him to kick rocks
 6 years ago '04        #8318
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
i guess chalk it up as a win, that shalala is even having doubts giving him until 2012 to turn this around (didnt he just get a 4 yr extension )

the fact that they have to offer 2 for 1 tickets to the vatech & usf games...should be a clear indication that ppl are refusing to throw money into going to the game, season ticket renewals will drastically drop, if this becomes a bigger problem attendance will hover 20-30k this will hurt the university financially...dont be suprised if the ohio state next yr is predominately ohio state fans...60;40 ratio which hopefully embarrasses the university

factor in the boosters that are gonna close their wallet and not give a dime to the university

as it pains me to say, nail in the coffin will another losing record...if shannon wins to make it to a bowl game, we still get paid - but if the next season which he still should be here does not make it to the acc championship - you take your bowl money and buy his a.ss out and tell him to kick rocks
like i said, i'm hoping for the worst case scenario so that shalala finally realizes that he ain't doing anything but winning 7-9 games a season. I would've looked into buying out his contract the moment we lost to UVA.

and yeah...the ohio state game is gonna be packed with buckeye fans.
 6 years ago '07        #8319
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
I need answers and actions

I hate rumblings and rumors

We need a new coaching staff ill tell you that much
 6 years ago '05        #8320
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 P. Dedos said:
AJ Leggit is a track star and hes will knock the head off your soldiers lock down as a junior

this kid is gonna be the best in the country that was huge

yea I agree I just hope this time it doesn't end up being a Patrick Johnson/Peterson situation with him and he stays on board
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
150 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
131 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy