9/24 - wwf no mercy - 6 matches announced so far
1326 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA SMH: Barkley Shames Warriors... "It's A Honor To Visit Trump"
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
If XXL class of 2016 was the year of mumble rap, XXL class of 2018 will be the..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kanye responds to everyone calling him FAT
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #8281
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,006 | Props total: 588 588
 Against D Grain said:
You guys have any news on Duron Carter... I see he's considering Alabama LSU Miami and OSU... I was just wondering where Miami stood with him?
pretty sure miami was initially interested, however his grades remained an issue and possibly still are, havent even heard his name mentioned since NSD
 7 years ago '04        #8282
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Ramon Buchanon suspended indefinitely. Got arrested last week and resisted.

Last edited by Playnogames305; 03-22-2011 at 06:01 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #8283
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
 Playnogames305 said:
Ramon Buchanon suspended indefinitely. Got arrested last week and resisted.
Best news I heard all day

Thugs are officially back
 7 years ago '07        #8284
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
Yessah thugs are back
 7 years ago '09        #8285
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
sgorten According to Miami police, Buchanan said: "I'm a UM football player and I don't give a F--- what you do. I'll get out of it."
about 1 hour ago

sgorten According to report, Buchanan tried to headbutt Sgt. and spat in Sgt.'s palm
about 1 hour ago

sgorten According to police records, #UM LB Ramon Buchanan caused a disturbance in bathroom at Fat Tuesday's in Coconut Grove and smelled of alcohol
about 1 hour ago

7 years ago '05        #8286
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
@ fat tuesdays of all places, you wont catch my a.ss set foot in there
 7 years ago '04        #8287
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Cookie a muf**king Goon

Golden Goon about to release 50 pissed off muf**kers this season
 7 years ago '04        #8288
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Finnie and Pierre make quick transition at UM
Early enrollees have stood out in spring

CORAL GABLES— Cornerback Thomas Finnie and defensive lineman Olsen Pierre are both early enrollees, but they've managed to stand out in their first spring with the Hurricanes.

Finnie, from Miami Central High, has been No. 1 on the depth chart at cornerback since the start of spring and Pierre, from Fork Union (Va.) Military Academy, is co-No. 2 with Luther Robinson at tackle after sliding over from end at the start of this week.

"It is a credit to him," Hurricanes coach Al Golden said of Finnie before Thursday's practice. "He came in here with the intention of really making an impact. It started in the offseason program.

"He got out in front of those guys in the offseason. I don't think many of them understood. They thought, 'wait until spring ball and we'll see.' Well now they got their hands full because the kid is performing in spring ball."

Pierre has already added about 15 pounds to 270 since arriving at UM, and coaches would like him to add another 10 by August.

"Olsen is right there with [Finnie], really doing a nice job," Golden said. He's got more experience inside he's working against in [Marcus] Forston, [Curtis] Porter and those guys, but he is in the mix. And to be in the mix that soon is really rare."

•CB Eduardo Clements and WR Aldarius Johnson wore red jerseys Thursday as both were held out of practice because of injury. Clements wore a protective walking boot on his right foot.

•LB Kevin Nelson practiced for the first time. Golden said Nelson didn't participate Tuesday because he was going through an acclimation period "for coming back" mandated by the NCAA.

"He has to come back and get in shape," Golden said before Thursday's practice. "He has been doing a good job off the field, so we are excited about the opportunity he has on the field."
 7 years ago '05        #8289
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
teaching and emphasizing ball security
 7 years ago '04        #8290
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '05        #8291
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
Miami opened up its first spring scrimmage to some 3000+ fans on Saturday at Spanish River High School. The offense wore orange, while the defense wore green.

There were many bright spots for the offense especially the play of the running backs, while the special teams and kicking game struggled throughout the afternoon. The offense was ahead of the defense which is usually not the case during spring practices. Eventhough the defense was able to get some pressure it was clearly evident that they have a long way to go.

Storm Johnson, Mike James, and Lamar Miller all had big runs and all scored touchdowns on the day. Jacory Harris and Stephen Morris got most of the reps with the first team offense and both quarterbacks were able to lead their units on multiple scoring drives.

The kicking game struggled as both Miami kickers had failed field goal attempts. They also could not convert on a fake field goal attempt where Spencer Whipple threw an incompletion on the fake.

The following players had receptions for the Hurricanes today we will have official stats as soon as they become available Chase Ford, John Calhoun, Travis Benjamin, Mike James, Lamar Miller, Storm Johnson, Clive Walford, Chad Barnes, Maurice Hagens. Tommy Streeter,

Head coach Al Golden was very happy that there were minimal penalties on the day and no turnovers. He noted that Jordan Futch, Mike James, Travis Benjamin, and Clive Walford all had a good scrimmage.

scrimmmge stats

Last edited by Deeangoe; 04-02-2011 at 02:31 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #8292
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Yea I heard our RBs got off

WR are ok

My brother said Sean Spence is All American Bound........said spence is fu*king everywhere and was a blast to watch
 04-04-2011, 05:58 AM         #8293
Sh0wty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can someone post these article from rivals?

6 years ago '05        #8294
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 Sh0wty said:
Can someone post these article from rivals?

unfortunately we hvent seen ne rivals articles posting in years and that was mainly cuz of hurricaneRa
 6 years ago '07        #8295
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
I got a scout account

I dont like rivals either
 6 years ago '04        #8296
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Golden: Players need to be better conditioned
by: Steve Gorten April 5th, 2011 | 9:30 PM CORAL GABLES – Hurricanes coach Al Golden intensified and toughened the team’s offseason conditioning program, including adding a segment known as “The Fifth Quarter.”
They’ve improved in that aspect, according to Golden, but still have a ways to go.
Looking back at Saturday’s scrimmage, the first of three this spring, Golden said Tuesday that players’ conditioning level isn’t where it needs to be.
“We don’t play at the type of tempo we need to play at and clearly not the energy I’m looking for on either sideline – too much of a survival mode,” Golden said.
“[The scrimmage] was very high-tempo. They weren’t quite used to that — how quickly we were going on and off – and we were moving the field. Players had longer distances to run on and off than we would normally in practice when we’re standing behind.
“That’s a challenge for the team this week: Can we prepare? Can we play with Miami toughness? And will we start to play with energy and passion?”
Golden added, “we’re not playing with the passion we need, and that’s not going to come until we get in condition.”
Conditioning was a factor in where players were listed on the latest depth chart released Tuesday, he said.
— Golden said Jordan Futch, who led everyone with nine tackles in the scrimmage, “caught my eye Saturday, but even more so on film.” Fellow LBs Jimmy Gaines and Travis Williams also performed well, Golden noted.
— On offense, RB Maurice Hagens impressed Golden. “We hadn’t seen that from him yet, not just catching the ball but being physical. So I was excited about that.” Golden also praised QB Jacory Harris and OLs Malcolm Bunche and Shane McDermott.
— Tuesday’s practice was interrupted for a little more than an hour because of a thunderstorm.
 6 years ago '04        #8297
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Hallandale 2012 DB Bailey switches from the 'Canes to Gators
The defensive back gives the Gators nine pledges to their 2012 class.

Willie Bailey stirred up a little bit of a frenzy on Gators' and Hurricanes' message boards across the state Tuesday morning when it slowly leaked out that the talented Hallandale defensive back had decommitted from Miami and committed to Florida.

In what became one of the first battles in the recruiting war between new UM coach Al Golden and his staff and new UF coach Will Muschamp and his, the Gators came out on top.

Bailey said there were several aspects involved in his decision to switch from UM to UF.

"It all started off from our wide receiver from Hallandale who went up to UF," Bailey said Tuesday of Frankie Hammond, a 2009 UF signee in the Urban Meyer era, who was suspended from the football team last summer after a DUI arrest. His scholarship was taken away, but eventually he gained it back.

Hammond caught 22 passes for 276 yards and two touchdowns as a redshirt sophomore last year.

"I was on an unofficial visit and I was looking around because I was starting to get to know the new coaching staff and everyone a little better," Bailey said. "I was up there at the [Florida] Relays and was talking to my friend about it."

Another factor that played a role, although Bailey said it wasn't a huge role, is that former Miami receivers coach Aubrey Hill had taken a similar position at Florida. Hill was recruiting Bailey for the Hurricanes until he left to join Muschamp's staff.

"Coach Hill kind of played a role, but not that much," Bailey said. "I already had a close bond with him. He was very happy when he heard the news."

The 6-foot-1 1/2, 165-pound Bailey, who had 81 tackles, four blocked kicks and two kickoff returns for touchdowns last season as a junior, committed to the 'Canes in September. His commitment to Florida gives the Gators nine pledges to the 2012 class.

Bailey said it really came down to his relationship with the Florida coaches that changed his mind.

He said UM coaches had rarely called him and he did all the contacting in their communication. Some of that, however, was per NCAA rules and the contact period.

"I have a close relationship with all the coaches," Bailey said of UF. "And pretty much the same as Miami, but UF was a little bit more in contact with me.

"But it was basically getting out and experiencing other things. At UF I'll be playing on a big stage in the SEC and there are a lot of fans watching and it's a place that can prepare me for the next level."

Bailey knows his 165-pound frame will need to gain some bulk.

"I hope to be 180 to 190 before I get there, if I can get it done," Bailey said.

Bailey said he has a 2.91 GPA and is still contemplating an early departure from high school.

"Not sure yet," he said. "I have to talk it over with my coach, my family and my guidance counselor. I'm on track with that. I make sure of it."

Also showing interest in Bailey are Florida State, USF, FIU, FAU, Tennessee, Colorado, LSU and Wisconsin. He said he is unsure if he will be taking any official visits elsewhere this fall.
 6 years ago '04        #8298
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
New depth chart: James alone at No. 1, Futch moves up, battles on o-line

Running back Mike James led all players with 124 yards of total yards in Miami’s first scrimmage Saturday, an effort that now has him No. 1 on the depth chart alone.
James, Lamar Miller and Storm Johnson were all listed as co-starters on Thursday’s depth chart, but on the latest one released Tuesday, James is No. 1, Miller is No. 2 and Johnson is No. 3.
*****Other changes from the previous depth chart:
— Shane McDermott has pulled even with Tyler Horn as starting center.
— Seantrel Henderson has dropped to No. 2 left tackle again after having moved up to share the top spot with Malcolm Bunche.
— Blake Ayles has moved ahead of John Calhoun as the No. 1 tight end.
— Adewale Ojomo, who had six tackles (four for a loss) and two sacks in the scrimmage, has regained the starting spot at defensive end from Olivier Vernon.
— Injured defensive tackle Marcus Forston is no longer listed on the depth chart. In his absence, Luther Robinson is co-starter with Olsen Pierre, who has moved back inside again.
— Jordan Futch is now co-No. 1 at middle linebacker with Jimmy Gaines after leading all defenders with nine tackles in Saturday’s scrimmage. Futch had been the No. 2 outside linebacker behind Sean Spence.
— Kelvin Cain, who went into the scrimmage as the backup to Gaines, now occupies Futch’s former spot behind Spence.
— Lee Chambers, who wasn’t listed on the previous depth chart, is now No. 2 behind Brandon McGee. Chambers moved ahead of Thomas Finnie, who is now third.
— Kacy Rodgers now shares the No. 2 spot behind Vaughn Telemaque at free safety with walk-on Andrew Swasey.
Asked about the changes on the depth chart, Coach Al Golden said, “One of the things I told the coaches on Sunday when I came in and watched the whole [film of Saturday’s scrimmage] was that I want the depth chart to reflect performance, not potential. A lot of coaches get fired based on waiting for someone with potential to develop. I want it based on performance. And clearly there are battles within that depth chart that we see every day.”
*****Here is the entire depth chart [Starters in BOLD]:
OFFENSE
QB: Jacory Harris OR Stephen Morris, Spencer Whipple
HB: Mike James, Lamar Miller, Storm Johnson
WR: LaRon Byrd, Tommy Streeter
WR: Travis Benjamin, Allen Hurns, Kendal Thompkins
LT: Malcolm Bunche, Seantrel Henderson
LG: Harland Gunn OR Brandon Linder
C: Tyler Horn OR Shane McDermott
RG: Brandon Washington, Jared Wheeler OR Jermaine Barton
RT: Jermaine Johnson, Ben Jones
TE: Blake Ayles, John Calhoun, Chase Ford, Clive Walford, Cory White
DEFENSE
DE: Adewale Ojomo, Olivier Vernon
DT: Micanor Regis, Curtis Porter
DT: Luther Robinson OR Olsen Pierre
DE: Andrew Smith, Marcus Robinson
OLB: Travis Williams, C.J. Holton
MLB: Jimmy Gaines OR Jordan Futch
OLB: Sean Spence, Kelvin Cain
CB: Brandon McGee, Lee Chambers, Thomas Finnie
FS: Vaughn Telemaque, Andrew Swasey OR Kacy Rodgers
SS: Ray Ray Armstrong, Tyrone Cornileus, A.J. Highsmith
CB: JoJo Nicolas, Keion Payne OR Eduardo Clements
SPECIAL TEAMS
KR: Travis Benjamin, Lamar Miller
PR: Travis Benjamin, Kendal Thompkins
K: Jake Wieclaw, Alex Irastorza
P: Jake Wieclaw, Cameron Dean, Alex Irastorza
FG: Jake Wieclaw, Alex Irastorza
LS: Chris Ivory, Billy Sanders, Andrew Tallman
SS: Chris Ivory, Tyler Horn
H: Spencer Whipple, Jacory Harris
 6 years ago '04        #8299
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
spring game is this saturday?
 6 years ago '05        #8300
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,188 | Props total: 4083 4083
Home      

most viewed right now
How many sperm cells are these women responsible for wasting?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
You in LA for the weekend with the homies and you see this ..what you doing?
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron stans can buy "U Bum" shirts in reference to Trump for $21.99
25 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When u get caught by ur daddy :mjlol:
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
T-Mobile and Sprint To Announce Their Merger In October
32 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 23 - Newsweek has Trump pegged...
34 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside I REALLY hope Kanye has a sense of humor about this, if he ever sees th..
116 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
270 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy