Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
NFL Derek Wolfe: "If you don’t think America is greatest country, why do you s..
473 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine the backshots
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This sh-t feels like Teenage Fever
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 'Who Shot Biggie & Tupac' on FoX Right NOW!!!!! *******NEW INFO RE..
111 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #8261
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
Good to.hear you had a blast

Me and my homeboy.planning on going down there during the summer

This story only makes me more likely to get the s**t done
 7 years ago '04        #8262
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Good to.hear you had a blast

Me and my homeboy.planning on going down there during the summer

This story only makes me more likely to get the s**t done
you GOT TO brah... It really is stupid you'll be with your jaw wide open...

I do suggest learning at least a bit of salsa. But whatever, you'll have b**ches on deck when they hear u from the US and u can barely speak spanish or at least have some accent

As long as you stay away from the hoods... you'll be straight... cuz the hoods down there ain't nothing like bankhead, decatur or any of the hoods in atlanta. n*ggas overthere will leave you with no clothes on no joke.

Stay in the south or north of cali

best time to go is december. Actually they party so much that december 1st is a holiday in cali cuz they celebrate... well... the month of december then they got cali's fair and that s**t is insane too

medellin, cartagena are the two other cities u wanna check out too :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #8263
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,006 | Props total: 588 588
 Cap Peeler said:
EVER.... from here on out south america is my spot s**t i might just moved down there in a few years who knows

in all seriousness, south/central american spots are the place to be
my familys from nicaragua so i had to go back in december for a week - tend to some family sitatution but still, eat, lived, drinked & party like a king

steaks, lobsters for like $12-15USD
beers are 10-20 pesos, which rounds out to a about $1USD
dont get me started with the bottles at the club, tequila and regular vodka bottles like sky, smirnoff = $20USD, and for grey goose and black label $40-50USD
chicks arent shy about going up to you and asking you to dance, youd be grinding all up on them, and you dont even know each others names
man one night i paid for my cousins friends and myselfs bar tab (tequila + vodka bottles, eaveryone had like 7-8 beers each = bill came out to 4000 pesos = roughly 60-70USD, i was just )
 7 years ago '04        #8264
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Deeangoe said:

in all seriousness, south/central american spots are the place to be
my familys from nicaragua so i had to go back in december for a week - tend to some family sitatution but still, eat, lived, drinked & party like a king

steaks, lobsters for like $12-15USD
beers are 10-20 pesos, which rounds out to a about $1USD
dont get me started with the bottles at the club, tequila and regular vodka bottles like sky, smirnoff = $20USD, and for grey goose and black label $40-50USD
chicks arent shy about going up to you and asking you to dance, youd be grinding all up on them, and you dont even know each others names
man one night i paid for my cousins friends and myselfs bar tab (tequila + vodka bottles, eaveryone had like 7-8 beers each = bill came out to 4000 pesos = roughly 60-70USD, i was just )

brah, i had a plate in bogota on sunday at a restaurant, with filet mignon and pork loin, side of fried yucca, potatoes and salad for 13 bucks :

And they was acting like that s**t was mad expensive too

I brought home 2 bottles of Old Parr (whiskey), one bottle of aguardiente and a bottle of rum called Caldas.

the total was 130,000 pesos = 67 bucks
Can't wait to go back in june :dancingcool:

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 03-15-2011 at 05:49 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #8265
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 Cap Peeler said:
read below

lmao mah n*gga

I'm half colombian i lived in cali for two years but that's when i was like 8 yrs old... first time back to the homeland in more than decade .............

but if you ever find yourself down there, Cali is like nothing u ever seen before. Every chick down there is in a competition... they wanna outlook each other. They go miles to be the top b**ch. It's like a modeling competition... except that models ain't got s**t on them b**ches. 80% of the girls down there make the chicks on rap videos look like a bunch of wannabees. It's stupid. I can't really explain you... I ain't been to colombia in 11 years so alotta s**t was new to me when i got down there again... i mean.. n*gga... I swear the moment the plane hit that alfonso aragon airport in cali, I saw the finest piece of a.ss... at the moment, a 40 something yr old lady i'd seen before. And s**t n*gga i'm from Dade county. I had a boner the whole time i was there

the nightlife makes Miami look like a kindergarten. It's parties from monday to monday. On every corner you find people dancing to salsa, merengue. Alcohol is cheap as f**k. A beer is at most 1400 colombian pesos.. which is 75 f**king cents Aguardiente is Cali's main liquor.. a bottle goes for 25,000 pesos which is roughly 18 bucks .

I went down there with $700. Only exchanged 500 which is almost a million pesos. I partied all f**king day starting friday until yesterday. I traveled to Santa Marta and Cartagena where i had a f**king blast on the beach. Ate the best food I've ever had. f**ked the baddest b**ches I had ever imagined. Drank like I've never had before, aguardiente, whiskey (old parr). Bought souveniers and s**t for my family. And came back with $100 or 198,000 pesos left : needless to say brah ... f**k ive never had such a great time EVER.... from here on out south america is my spot s**t i might just moved down there in a few years who knows
my fam from medellin, and this is how it is there too... dimes eveywhere but with a different swag. My whole dad side is over there, i got about 80 cousins over there no bulls**t, i amost hit on one of my cuzins cuz i aint nknow she was family.One of my aunt stayed by where escobar got popped.. and aguardiente gets u f**ked up

im dying to go back, and hit up baranquilla too cuz ive heard there are shakiras everywhere, them middle eastern mixed with colombian... and san andres. My homeboy who is half jamaican/colombian say there are alot of jaamaicans/colombians there.... :datass:
 7 years ago '05        #8266
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
And they was acting like that s**t was mad expensive too
well i dunno what the way of living in colombia is, but in nicaragua its sad how i have family living off 100-200 pesos a day (5-10 USD), its no wonder its expensive to them, thats like a weeks worth food for them

if you ever been to a nicaraguan joint to buy food down in miami a plate of traditional nicaraguan food (fritanga = carne asada, gallo pinto, queso frito + salad) would run you about 6-7 dollars, used to be $5 (damn inflation ), while i was in nicaragua i would buy 7-8 plates full of food to feed me, my moms and just about whoever was with me, whether it was cousins, aunts etc etc, s**t would run me less than $5 USD - i was in complete shock how much food i bought for the equivalent of 1 plate in miami.

then theres tipping, we're so used to and preconditioned to give 15-20% even before we order food, in a check that could run you ne where from $15-20, tipping over there is not required, for us leaving a $2 USD is being a cheapskate, but over there theyll attend to you arm and hand like if you just gave them hundred dollar tip, $2 USD is like 50 bucks for them over there, i would over tip always, ppl would cry and thank me, and bless me everywhere i went just because i would give them $10-20 tips
 7 years ago '04        #8267
space
space
and the partying crazy... i dont know how they got 24hrs+ of drinking, dancing like its nothing
 7 years ago '04        #8268
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
New Video Up - First Day of Full Pads

Jacory still throwin pics

7 years ago '05        #8269
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
see 3 black shirts and a lonely chase ford
 7 years ago '04        #8270
space
space

[pic - click to view]

just wanted to post some colombian girls

anyone got any recruiting updates? i havent been keeping up on track.
 7 years ago '07        #8271
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
Its been slow

Ill post the recaps but they dont say s**t
 7 years ago '04        #8272
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:

[pic - click to view]

just wanted to post some colombian girls

anyone got any recruiting updates? i havent been keeping up on track.

let me help you out with that... this cutie on my fb, a friend of a friend. ....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #8273
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Does anyone know why Seantrel was suspended? Just saw 5 others including Storm Johnson are suspended for the Maryland game too but none for academic reasons
 7 years ago '05        #8274
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
Does anyone know why Seantrel was suspended? Just saw 5 others including Storm Johnson are suspended for the Maryland game too but none for academic reasons
i thought the seatrel suspension was debunked, unless this is coming out today :budden:
 7 years ago '05        #8275
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
:hmm: their saying seantrel,. kelvin cain, keion payne, dyron dye, storm johnson & devont'a davis, not academic related, just that they broke team rules

apparently for smoking in the dorms

Last edited by Deeangoe; 03-17-2011 at 08:56 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #8276
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Deeangoe said:
:hmm: their saying seantrel,. kelvin cain, keion payne, dyron dye, storm johnson & devont'a davis, not academic related, just that they broke team rules

apparently for smoking in the dorms
Wow these n*ggas are dumb if that is true.
 7 years ago '04        #8277
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
Maryland should be a cakewalk anyways.

They'll be back just in time for the historical a.sswhippin they gonna hand *
 7 years ago '04        #8278
booie4 
space
space
$5,201 | Props total: 1328 1328
^

you dudes just inspired me to start saving me money. I need a real vaction and leaving the country is looking most likely.
 7 years ago '04        #8279
madness 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 2449 2449
damn brethren, i was planning a week vacay to vegas in the summer, but the way yall talkin bout south america got me thinkin bout changin my mind:wow:
 7 years ago '06        #8280
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,330 | Props total: 294 294
You guys have any news on Duron Carter... I see he's considering Alabama LSU Miami and OSU... I was just wondering where Miami stood with him?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside I Just woke up did nibiru hit us?
18 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Lil mama a thot, and she got ass And she gon' fu-k up a bag
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
He Must've Had Somewhere Really Important To Be
46 comments
21 hours ago