most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #8261
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Junior G said:
tune into a real team tomorrow.....
thanks for the heads up. i really enjoyed the game and i know you did too
 6 years ago '07        #8262
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 465 465
Pressure on and they drop the ball

I cant believe we really lost to them bums
 6 years ago '06        #8263
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,595 | Props total: 12025 12025
off this vid alone im sorry randy i ever called for your head :wow:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #8264
reborG80 
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
great vid dedos i need the team and shannon to b that intense for every game im mad as s**t i cant make it to the uva game only time im mad im in the military
 6 years ago '07        #8265
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
I gotta spread some rep around before I give it to.dedos again

Dope a.ss vid
 6 years ago '09        #8266
reborG80 
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
damn hope jacory is alright
 6 years ago '05        #8267
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3775 3775
just thought i'd take something from our thread

L-E-Dub b**ch said:

6 years ago '07        #8268
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 6 years ago '04        #8269
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:

6 years ago '04        #8270
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
off this vid alone im sorry randy i ever called for your head :wow:

back to calling for that n*gga's head
 6 years ago '04        #8271
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '06        #8272
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109

6 years ago '05        #8273
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290

[video - click to view]

the good ole days
 6 years ago '07        #8274
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 Cap Peeler said:
back to calling for that n*gga's head
Yeah, its getting to that time. I know everybody's gonna wanna let Randy finish out next year with that infamous '08 class and see if they can get a championship, but I dont think we got a championship caliber coaching staff

Too many x's and o's problems and schemes arent being adjusted to these lower end schools. I like Shannon as a players coach, just tired of seeing us lose to these wackass ACC schools

Personally, Im hoping someone from the nfl gets fired and goes back to the college level and we can scoop him
 6 years ago '04        #8275
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
So we got hope gt beats vt tonight so we can once again control our destiny? Am i right? i dont even know if i want to play in the acc champ if it means shannon staying around longer
 6 years ago '04        #8276
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
So we got hope gt beats vt tonight so we can once again control our destiny? Am i right? i dont even know if i want to play in the acc champ if it means shannon staying around longer
lmao yea... virginia tech needs to lose and we gotta beat virginia tech ..

but i'm tired of that scenario, it's the same case every f**king year .... always hoping for some team to slip. How about these n*ggas start playin like grown f**kin man and whoop up on everyf**kingbody so we dont gotta go through this s**t again like i said before i stopped giving a f**k when it's clear that the norm has become to just be pretty good with a 8-10 win season.

eh....f**k it.
 6 years ago '05        #8277
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
shannon will be safe as long as he makes it to a bowl game...acc bowl money split
gotdamn you shalala

hopefully if morris balls out...it should be a clear indication that jacory should stay away from the field and that shannon is incompetent as a head coach for even having him 4th in the depth chart when whipple is garbage and highsmith well just wont cut it
 11-04-2010, 03:50 PM         #8278
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Every year things have lined up for us, only for us to come out and crap the bed. We always have to RELY on other teams to control our own destiny. That isn't Cane football.
 6 years ago '05        #8279
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

and

6 years ago '04        #8280
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Shannon Reaction: Maryland Win
Nov. 7, 2010

By: David Lake

Randy Shannon
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Miami head coach Randy Shannon met with the media Sunday morning to discuss this week's 26-20 win over Maryland.

News & Notes

• Freshman quarterback Stephen Morris finished the game 18-of-30 for 286 yards and one touchdown while throwing two interceptions. Shannon shared his thoughts on how Morris played. "He made great decisions on not trying to force anything on the run," Shannon said. "I think sometimes when a young guy tries to get in the game, he tries to force things instead of letting his athletic ability be used. He showed a lot of composure in the game. They got some hits on him and some sacks, but he kepth coming back and executing the offense."

• Shannon on the two interceptions Morris threw: "One of them he shouldn't have thrown and the other one, he didn't see the guy come from the backside. He was throwing it to the tight end and the tight end was open and the guy came out of nowhere and made a great play on it."

• Because of the two interceptions, Shannon doesn't want to overstate Morris' performance in his first start. "He had a good performance, not impressive. He had two interceptions," Shannon said. "Don't make it seem like he has done some great things. He had two interceptions and came back and made some great passes. He knows he has a lot to improve. He did a good job of managing the game."

• Following the Maryland game, Shannon stated that if Jacory Harris is healthy enough to play against Georgia Tech, he will be the starter. Shannon says that uncertainty is not hard on freshman quarterback Stephen Morris. "He is kind of a mature guy. He is not a guy that lets a lot of petty stuff bother him. The petty stuff is not in his demeanor. He doesn't get caught up into things that aren't what we are trying to get done or what he is trying to get done."

• Miami allowed three sacks against Maryland, but overall Shannon was pleased with the way the offensive line protected Morris throughout the game. "I think they did a great job of protecting Stephen with all those blitzes they were running," Shannon said.

• On defense, Shannon was pleased with how Miami's defense was able to get off the field on third down at the end of the Maryland game. The week before, the Hurricanes could not force Virginia to punt at the end of the game as the Cavaliers ran out the clock. "That shows improvement," Shannon said. "Each week we can improve, it shows we are getting better as a football team. That was big for them to step up and get off the field."

• The defensive touchdown Miami had called back in the fourth quarter was negated by a Sean Spence facemask call, Shannonsaid. "He said Sean grabbed the guy's facemask. I said ok."

• The Hurricanes ran the ball 49 times against Maryland for 218 yards. Shannon on if he thinks the offense should run the ball more the rest of the season: "The last couple of games I think we was averaging 200 yards rushing in some losses and some wins. It is not that. We need to score points in some situations. The points are not there compared to what we need to get done at Miami."

• Shannon was forced to burn some timeouts against Maryland throughout the game. One time when Shannon called a timeout, he wanted to correct the coverage the defense was in and on the next play, Ray Ray Armstrong intercepted a pass in the end-zone. "We had to make sure the right coverage was in," Shannon said. "I put him in the right place and when you get in that situation, somebody has to make a play. I called the timeout to make sure we had the right coverage in."

• With a lot of upsets happening within the ACC this week to Florida State and N.C. State, and also losses by ranked teams around the country, Shannon says he will make sure his team is aware of how focused they need to be to close the season out strong. "You keep preaching to them about it," Shannon said. "I will pull up some scores today. You look at Texas A&M and Oklahoma, North Carolina and Florida State at Florida State. There is a lot of things to look at that you present to your guys. These are things that can happen and we have to make sure we are on top of what we are doing and play our game every day. You can't just say this is going to be an easy game."

• Miami will have a week to prepare for the triple option of Georgia Tech now. Last year the Hurricanes had 10 days to prepare for the complicated offense of the Yellow Jackets and that extra time helped UM. Shannon says the team prepared for the triple option during a few practices in fall camp and now they will just have to revisit that scheme. "This week is going to be a grind," Shannon said. "We are going to depend on our scout team offense, who is going to have to do a great job simulating what Georgia Tech does. Our guys have to catch up fast. It can't be a deal where it is the first quarter and we aren't caught up. We have to have the speed down and that is why the offensive scout team has to be critical. They have to be real fast and real sharp with the speed of it."

• Georgia Tech quarterback Josh Nesbitt broke his arm against Virginia Tech last week, but Shannon doesn't expect that to affect anything going into this week's game. "It is not going to change," Shannon said. "Coach Johnson has been doing it for years and he is always going to have a backup guy. He is going to be an athlete that can run the football and will have some speed."

• Receiver Leonard Hankerson has had a great senior season, helping his draft stock at the same time. Hankerson had the opportunity to leave after his junior season last year and now he is an example of what a strong senior season can mean in improving before entering the NFL Draft. "He is a better football player that he was last year," Shannon said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
81 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
176 comments
1 day ago