Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #8221
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,667 | Props total: 12179 12179
 Junior G said:
yall aint gotta worry bout either of those n*ggaz, they both Canes in the end.....
^^^^^^^^
 6 years ago '06        #8222
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
"Its easy to judge what you don't understand. We do it all the time, for one to speak on something they know nothing about is just pointless. This is the place we all wanna be but I remind you not ever one is wanted. This has nothing to with playing time I knew before I signed those papers I was redshirting no matter what.

Its great you feel so strong for your team, but tell me this if you had a son here and they didnt treat him right what would you do?

I knew I was leaving awhile ago, not cause I didnt play but cuz my mom is sick... and my grandparents are getting to old to take care of my brothers and sisters so I have to be closer to help out. I have alot of problems back home you would know nothing about, because all you know is what you see on the internet.

You complain that why would I go where they talk **** about me, well you just did the samething they did. You just didnt take it as far as they did. I understand you being upset based off what you think you know, but I was always told if I didnt exactly know something then I should ask.

Thsis program isnt what it use to be, its falling apart starting on the inside coming out. there is no excitement on the field or side line because no one wants to play for these ppl in office. My family was originally gonna try to move down here I dont wanna leave if I dont have to. The way these ppl treat US(ppl who arent playing) isnt right at all.

At half time of the FSU game they would even let us sit with the team, talk to them give them words of encouragement, hear coach shannons speech or anything. They sat us in a little as room lock the door and told us not to bring our a.sses out of that room. Is that what the U is all about is that the way ed reed did it Melvin Bratton is that the way its done? Then on top of that they brought everyone food except us not to mention its 1 30 in the morning, but when we ask where is our food they tell us to stop ***ing.

and thats how Ive been treated since I got here I bet you didnt know I quit football awhile ago Ive been straight track. I wasnt allowed to eat breakfast,lunch,or dinner with the team. Sometimes I wasnt even allowed in the meetings. I refuse to be used like a rag doll and then put on the field when he has no choice I know I can make a big name off 1 yr but I wanna win a ****** championship damnit thats what we are here for. If I wanted to just play I wouldve went to west virginia.

I understand you being upset, and I would be too in your shoes but you should never attack someone like that if you dont know fulling or understand whats going on. I love this place I still went and got the U tattooed on my chest 2days ago knowing I was probably gonna not be here. So you can never question my attitude toward this program I love this **** I miss 3 ****** funerals to help my team get ready for a fast shift return man in greg reid all damn week. and I get cursed out ppl tellin me I didnt work them hard enough in practice because they got in the game and acted like a bunch of ***es. Well im sorry if your upset because I think that the rest of the non-travel squad and myself should be treated like part of this team but it is what it is.next time ask questions ask any fan who has come to me respectfully I dont mind letting the fans see things from the athlete side of things"
:wow: :wow: :wow:

another reason shannon has to go if he did treat the kid like this :wow:

miami boosters are calling for his head

admin wants him to stay

boosters usually win

we getting take care of bussiness next week
 6 years ago '04        #8223
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 P. Dedos said:
:wow: :wow: :wow:

another reason shannon has to go if he did treat the kid like this :wow:

miami boosters are calling for his head

admin wants him to stay

boosters usually win

we getting take care of bussiness next week
wwe got boosters besides arod ??
 6 years ago '06        #8224
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
wwe got boosters besides arod ??
are you serious???

if u get a university of miami degree you making mad bread

drew rossenhouse gives money too because hes an alum

i can go on and on... a university of miami degree is the ivy league school of the south

they just live elsewhere in chicago, new york, north carolina

because they come from out of town the students alumni/ boosterss
 6 years ago '05        #8225
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
yea we got boosters but we get more from ex canes in the league and s**t,

and yo who wrote that about being mistreated, is that latwan?
 6 years ago '04        #8226
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
are you serious???

if u get a university of miami degree you making mad bread

drew rossenhouse gives money too because hes an alum

i can go on and on... a university of miami degree is the ivy league school of the south

they just live elsewhere in chicago, new york, north carolina

because they come from out of town the students alumni/ boosterss
it was a joke i thought you would catch it....

I was just f**king around since we never have any money to get any elite head coaches in here and our players gotta ride on bus to games in state
 6 years ago '07        #8227
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
That had to.be latwan

Damn thats real f**ked up if true

Im glad hes sees they played like b**ches

Put him on the field NOW
 6 years ago '05        #8228
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
That had to.be latwan

Damn thats real f**ked up if true

Im glad hes sees they played like b**ches

Put him on the field NOW
Yea that was Latwan and it's f**ked up if true but he kind of messed everything up for himself. He's technically on track scholarship because he waited so long to commit. We haven't heard anything like this from any other freshman like Henderson, Storm, Gaines, Linder, etc. Some are getting PT some aren't but most just shut up and wait their turn.

Also like Lamar Miller, we all knew he had talent and should've saw the field last year but Randy thought it would be best to redshirt him and now he's getting his chance and we didn't hear anything like this from him.

So I think this could be a mixture of coaches not treating walk-ons and practice only players right (which I would hate for that to be true) and also Latwan being somewhat of a diva and him waiting so late to commit here and having to come on a track scholarship.
 6 years ago '07        #8229
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
So you think not feeding kids is cool and not letting them sit with the team.

Thats some hoe s**t....its also read by other recruits and they get doubts.

Its more s**t we dont f**king want or need.
 6 years ago '05        #8230
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
So you think not feeding kids is cool and not letting them sit with the team.

Thats some hoe s**t....its also read by other recruits and they get doubts.

Its more s**t we dont f**king want or need.
Naw I never said that it was cool. I just think there is more to it than what is being said.
 6 years ago '06        #8231
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
what a win for shannon and we keep it moving

we shyt on them
 6 years ago '09        #8232
reborG80 
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
great game the d as usual playing they a.ss off and i be damn jacory even though his stats looked good his long ball is f**ked thank god we got big play wideouts and the running game is puttuing it together now i wish shannon would recruit better but no biggie he gets his kind of players
 6 years ago '04        #8233
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Shannon Reaction: Day After UNC Game
Oct. 24, 2010

By: Rudy Rodriguez-Chomat

Randy Shannon.
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Winning impressively in what many consider a big game cures all, including perceived attitudes of anger, including that of head coach Randy Shannon who seemed rather jovial following the ‘Canes 33-10 victory over North Carolina and Butch Davis Saturday night at Sun Life Stadium.

Shannon met with the media Sunday morning to give his reaction to the game after having reviewed film of the game against the Tar Heels.

Overall, he was very pleased with the win and spoke in detail about the team having fun, something that it hasn’t had much of this season, but also the continued lack of consistency in certain areas.

Although the ‘Canes dominated the final three quarters of the game, there were three holding penalties that negated big gains for the offense, something Shannon said has to be corrected.

Opening Statement

‘Watched the tape, we had some good things, bad things, guys played with a lot of emotion, lot of enthusiasm they had fun, this team is trying to create their own identity. As an a.ssistant coach each team is different, and this team is different. We got one penalty off of it (emotion) last night. You can celebrate with your teammates but don’t make it orchestrated. It was a good game, big win for the University of Miami.”

On Catching the Ball

“I am very excited about how the receivers responded. Travis Benjamin went up in traffic. As you know I’ve been pretty hard on Travis. We are going to keep working on it with him.”

On the Pass Rush

“Defensively, we got some sacks, some turnovers and some tackles for loss. Sudden change situations, we only gave up three. I saw a tremendous effort from the defense in handling the sudden change situation.”

On the Change in Attitude of the Team Following a Team Meeting Last Week

“Last two weeks I have been really animated. I seen the team start to understand the change. I don’t know what happened in the team meeting. I think Antrel (Rolle) might have said something in the team meeting about coach wants to have fun. I’ve been having fun with them the last two weeks.”

On Former Players Coming to Practice. This week it was Antrel Rolle and Eric Winston

“Most guys just pop up. Most of the time, ex-players that’s been gone for 5, 6, 7 years, it’s always good that way. Every night we have a guest speaker. Darrin Smith spoke this week. Jim Burt spoke when we played Clemson.

On When they can Afford Penalties

“End of the game where it don’t cost you. You want them to have fun. Those guys were having a lot of fun last night. As long as you don’t turn and face the team and taunt them. It was good and I think you’ll see this team play with a lot more excitement.”

On the long touchdown run

“Leverages, they sealed inside, they kicked out Ryan Hill. They ran the same play later on and it was a three yard loss.”

On the maturation process

The maturing part came up. You can change in how they challenge each other. Hankerson and Telemaque, they were challenging each other. Every time you get guys to challenge each other on the football field, that’s the intensity. Leaders will step up because they want to lead and those guys will step up on their own and those guys have done it.”

On what Shannon thought was the biggest play of the game

“The hit by Tyrone Cornelius and Ray Ray on #21, that was the biggest play. He was a their starting safety and a Special Teams guy.”

On the issues with Matt Bosher’s kicking/punting

“He’s pulling his foot. When he lands his foot in front, it’s going to go forward. Whenever Bosher kicks, if his leg goes (left), it’s going that way, when it goes (right), it’s going that way, when it lands in front, it’s going forward. He shanked two (punts) last night. It’s his drops. So we got to work on his drops and his plant.”

On being awarded the game ball by the team

“That was exciting. They told me you worked hard coach, you deserve the game ball for your first win over UNC. It was Jacory. He said that.”

On the holding penalties

“We wasn’t consistent last night. We had three holding penalties in the run game. Keep emphasizing it. Is it one person or is it the way we teaching it, those things starting to come up and you figure out what it is.”

On the leadership being developed in the locker room

“Guys step up on their own. That’s what I was talking about. Guys have team meetings for a reason. When that happens, those are the leaders of your team. Every year you always have a team meeting. But it has to be from the guys. It was positive because my years as an a.sst. coach, guys really get on each other. Whatever they said in the team meeting, it stays with them. I’ve had team meetings as a player, nothing is going to come out but the positives.”

On the win possibly lightening the negativity a bit

“It ain’t going to change, there’s going to be someone who is going to say something negative, that’s the way it is in Miami. I don’t watch ESPN. I watch Law and Order and NCIS. Whatever you guys write, I never read it anyway, so we’re always going to be buddies.”
 6 years ago '04        #8234
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
a win is a win but its not like we played their best an once again butch was outcoaching shannon in the beginning till telemaque and whipple got into it. Good to see the run game really get going. JAcory is still a retard
 6 years ago '04        #8235
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
a win is a win but its not like we played their best an once again butch was outcoaching shannon in the beginning till telemaque and whipple got into it. Good to see the run game really get going. JAcory is still a retard
jacory was a retard the first half.

After that, he showed the flashes from the first half of the season of last year. Our next two games should be to get the offense more glued and ready for virginia tech and georgia tech after that. I like what i saw in the second half yesterday :applause:
 6 years ago '04        #8236
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
 Cap Peeler said:
jacory was a retard the first half.

After that, he showed the flashes from the first half of the season of last year. Our next two games should be to get the offense more glued and ready for virginia tech and georgia tech after that. I like what i saw in the second half yesterday :applause:
yea cuz the oline finally grew nuts and got the running game going
 6 years ago '06        #8237
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #8238
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,675 | Props total: 3793 3793

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #8239
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 594 594
lol did bosher hit him
 10-24-2010, 09:18 PM         #8240
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sniper!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago