most viewed right now
NBA LMAO AT KEVIN DURANTS FACE IN GOLDEN STATES NEW TEAM PICTURE :mjwow:
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I wanna bury my face in this rappers @ss
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #8161
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
He sure didnt look so excited

when i left for college in iowa my mom gave me her blessings. She was happy. Wanted me to go to USF since they were offering me as a preferred walk on but she also wanted me to see other places.

if she had try to get me to a school because its what she thinks is best, i would've done that. I wouldn't make such a big decision based on what my best friend wants me to do. Or what my high school coach wanted me to do. f**k that. I couldn't ever make my ol girl cry like that

anyways.. on to the next one. Savage was pretty damn good when McNulty was the OC at Rutgers. He's a pro-style QB and that's what he needs. Let's be honest, unless Brissett really is a special talent, he woulnd't have started over Morris next year
 02-04-2011, 10:00 PM         #8162
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exactly.

We are looking for someone that will be battling Jacory for 2nd string.

Golden will land his QB in 2012.
 7 years ago '04        #8163
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
"I'm still a Seminole, but I'll support him," Demetria said laughing. "I will not put on Clemson orange. I'll be on that Seminole sideline when they play. I already told him that." him that."
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #8164
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$53,350 | Props total: 6309 6309
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
"I'm still a Seminole, but I'll support him," Demetria said laughing. "I will not put on Clemson orange. I'll be on that Seminole sideline when they play. I already told him that." him that."
his mom g as f**k.....
 7 years ago '04        #8165
madness 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2389 2389
eh, jacoby sounds too much like jacory for my liking

tom savage FTW
 7 years ago '05        #8166
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 7 7
The f**k.... I've never seen the team threads on BX
 7 years ago '07        #8167
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
You late as f**k

Well atleast kno you kno

Update: I shall be a subcriber to.scout by no.later than.next week lost my wallet and that s**t.is a b**ch in florida....gotta provide thsm n*ggas ya life
 02-05-2011, 09:48 PM         #8168
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We got someone up on Rivals, too?

I have ESPN Insider, although it won't be as useful as Scout/Rivals.
 7 years ago '04        #8169
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Miami Hurricanes football players ‘fired up’ by new coach Al Golden

UM coach Al Golden has been on the job less than two months. But it’s clear, talking to players, how much has changed from the Randy Shannon regime.

“You can feel the difference,” Brandon Washington said last week. “This is a wake-up call for the team. Coach Golden said he’s here for us – will love you, respect you and get you better. He has us fired up. I have a great feeling about this. I didn’t see guys working as hard last year.”

Adewale Ojomo loves “the discipline and organization. What we were doing before wasn’t good enough.”

• Under Golden’s orders to strength and conditioning coach Andreu Swasey, workouts are longer, more intense, and the weights are heavier. Also new: players must work on individual position drills five days a week.

Seantrel Henderson, Curtis Porter, Luther Robinson and others vomited initially. “We’re flipping tires, pulling weights on a sled, different things,” Washington said. “This is the Andreu Swasey from 2001, from the national championship team. He was reading notes he had from ’02, ’03. That’s what we needed. We should have done this last year.”

• Washington said players are now given weekly weight-room grades and “if you’re not in the top five at offensive line, you won’t be one of the starters” when spring practice starts.

• There’s more interaction. “Coaches are there having breakfast with us, making sure we eat the right things,” Tommy Streeter said. (Players are required to eat breakfast, unlike last year.) “They come in the weight room at crucial parts of workouts and challenge us mentally and encourage us.”

Sean Spence said players were “shocked” to see Golden’s a.ssistant coaches outside their classes, checking on them, unlike Shannon’s staff. Players never saw the former coaches on campus beyond the football area, Jordan Futch said, but the new coaches “are everywhere.”

• Streeter said there’s more accountability, and Futch said communication has improved. With Shannon, “we never got an e-mail encouraging,” Futch said. “Coach Golden the other day sent an e-mail, ‘Let’s go fellas. Let’s work hard. We have to win a championship.’ ” After Shayon Green mentioned having allergies, Golden “took a picture of Will Smith’s” allergic reaction in the movie Hitch and sent it to players. “The team found it funny – we saw the human side in him,” Futch said.

• Spence said Golden gave players a “thick” booklet, including rules: You must sit in the front row of classes, cannot wear earrings or hats in the building, be five minutes early, and “hold back on cursing.” It also specified team goals, such as finishing in the top 10, among others.

• Futch, one of several players who thought they should have played more, said under Shannon, “it wasn’t a fair system. There was lots of favoritism.” He said the players that Shannon preferred “were going to be in there regardless of whether you messed up or not. Some guys stopped working as hard as they could because it wasn’t going to be a fair shot. Everybody has a fair shot now.”
 7 years ago '04        #8170
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
• Let’s be clear: A lot of players liked Shannon, and Futch appreciates that Shannon taught him “how to be a better man.” But one punitive aspect the players won’t miss is Shannon’s “doghouse.” Futch said players in the doghouse ( Orlando Franklin and Micanor Regis were cited as examples) were banished for varying amounts of time to either “the other side of the locker room, by the laundry chute, where you didn’t face the team,” or “you move to a whole other locker room, the old women’s basketball locker room. Whatever you did to tick him off, you ended up in the doghouse. It could be for anything,” such as being late.

Chatter

• Futch, who moved to tight end in December, is moving back to middle linebacker to compete with Kelvin Cain and others. Golden told us the only other position switch that has been made is Cory White from offensive tackle to tight end (his high school position). … Tolbert Bain, a starting cornerback on UM’s 1987 national championship team, last week was sentenced to 41 months in federal prison for possession and intent to distribute heroin.

• UM, which did not sign a quarterback in this recruiting class, is being considered by two quarterbacks who are transferring. Tate Forcier, who is transferring from Michigan, told ESPN on Saturday that he has narrowed his options to UM, Kansas State, Washington, Arizona and Montana. He said he hopes to make all of his visits in the next week, likely starting with Miami or Kansas State.

Forcier, who threw for 2647 yards and 17 touchdowns at Michigan, started as a freshman and was a backup behind Denard Robinson this past season. Michigan ruled him academically ineligible for last month's Gator Bowl.

Quarterback Tom Savage, who is transferring from Rutgers, is reportedly considering UM, Florida and Arizona, among other schools. Rutgers recently reversed an earlier decision and granted him permission to speak to UM and UF.

Both Forcier and Savage would have two seasons of eligibility remaining but would be required to sit out next season once they transfer. UM has three quarterbacks on scholarship - Jacory Harris, Stephen Morris and Spencer Whipple.

Last month, Forcier announced his plans to transfer via his family's Twitter account. "I really wanted to stay. I was not giving up on Michigan. But in the end, it was made clear they had given up on me," Forcier wrote. Of his struggles at Michigan, he tweeted, "I've been kicked, pushed, knocked down, publicly berated, belittled, emasculated and more. I had to reach rock bottom in order to see the light, and for that, I am thankful.... In summary, I believe I will become a better student and a person of stronger character from these experiences at Michigan."

• Some cite Green Bay’s undrafted Sam Shields, who will play a lot in the Super Bowl, as an example of the former UM staff not developing players. “That’s fair, but Randy tried,” his father, Samuel Shields, said. “Randy and Wesley McGriff didn’t have enough time” to develop Shields because he played only one year at cornerback and because of NCAA practice time limits. But he added, “Sam was in Randy’s doghouse part of the time and that was unfair.”

• Shields’ father said his son worked out for the Dolphins, but Miami made no offer. “ Tony Sparano asked Sam the name of the defensive backs coach [ Todd Bowles] and Sam didn’t know,” Samuel Shields said. “Sparano then started yelling and said, ‘You failed the test already!’” Ugh.
 7 years ago '05        #8171
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,006 | Props total: 587 587
 P. Dedos said:
congrats to sam shields man who would thought from being picked on over and over and over by opposing teams offenses in college last year to becoming a beast who was arguably the NFC championship game MVP to now being a super bowl champion
still got juxed by wallace on pitts last td reception

then goes for the arm tackle on the 2 pt conversion - vintage shields right there

haha but all jokes aside congrats to fam, he beasted vs the bears, he was the only reason i even cheered for the packers
 7 years ago '07        #8172
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
Wallace gave shield the super shake off the line I was like :wow:

Other than that he held his own all game.....

Another Cane with a ring :applause:

In Other News Futch should beast at MLB

We might be eating good next yr
 7 years ago '05        #8173
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$53,350 | Props total: 6309 6309
 P. Dedos said:
congrats to sam shields man who would thought from being picked on over and over and over by opposing teams offenses in college last year to becoming a beast who was arguably the NFC championship game MVP to now being a super bowl champion
>>>>>>> your staff
 7 years ago '04        #8174
madness 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2389 2389
good to see sam win a ring and he earned it too.

poor coaching cost him alot of bread by going undrafted:disdain2:
 7 years ago '05        #8175
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,883 | Props total: 100 100
Shields’ father said his son worked out for the Dolphins, but Miami made no offer. “ Tony Sparano asked Sam the name of the defensive backs coach [ Todd Bowles] and Sam didn’t know,” Samuel Shields said. “Sparano then started yelling and said, ‘You failed the test already!’” Ugh.

damn if thats true,. thats bad business sparano.. what the f**k
 7 years ago '04        #8176
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:

thank you based Duke

Duke gonna be stylin' all over the acc for 3 years

and i say 3 cuz he'll declare for the NFL after he gets his national championship ring as a sophmore
 7 years ago '04        #8177
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #8178
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
golden f**king college hoes in his dorm
 7 years ago '04        #8179
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
golden f**king college hoes in his dorm
i know bet as soon as he openned that door my n*gga had that look on him

needless to say, b**ches spread those legs opened in record time style
 7 years ago '04        #8180
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Spring practices will begin March 5 and conclude April 16

Here is the schedule (times to be released later as well as access)

Saturday, March 5
Tuesday, March 8
Thursday, March 10
Tuesday, March 22
Thursday, March 24
Saturday, March 26
Tuesday, March 29
Thursday, March 31
Saturday, April 2
Tuesday, April 5
Thursday, April 7
Saturday, April 9 – Potential Spring Game date
Tuesday, April 12
Thursday, April 14
Saturday, April 16 – Potential Spring Game date
Home      

most viewed right now
You in LA for the weekend with the homies and you see this ..what you doing?
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
How many sperm cells are these women responsible for wasting?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When u get caught by ur daddy :mjlol:
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DC rapper Fat Trel Released from Prison Goes Live on Instagram!
91 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron stans can buy "U Bum" shirts in reference to Trump for $21.99
25 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The truth about the United States, the law... & YOU.
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Donald Trump responds to all the backlash from our great NBA and NFL players
355 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 23 - Newsweek has Trump pegged...
30 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy