Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #8121
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
Im talking vocal lol

Randy was decent in coverage....plus he could tackle
 6 years ago '05        #8122
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
i have no problem with the canes losing to fsu...but the way the lost is unacceptable
you have to go back to 97 when the canes were on probation that fsu absolutely k!lled us, and even then it was a weak miami squad becuz of the sanctions

not even the 99 squad who was considered to be their best team of all time, only beat us by 10, and that was with freaking kenny kelly for christ sakes...granted they were missing warrick that day but still. the game was in tallahasee and we were tied up until halftime

shannon is on thin ice right now for me right now, he has to win out and at the very least take us to the acc championship...if we lose than i will jump on the fire shannon bandwagon

aslo swasey got to go too...i know the nfl guys abide by him and even speak up for...but speed and agility is getting us nowhere when we are getting physically dominated up front and layed out everytime the opposing team makes a big hit on us...we are weak and soft
 6 years ago '04        #8123
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Deeangoe said:
i have no problem with the canes losing to fsu...but the way the lost is unacceptable
you have to go back to 97 when the canes were on probation that fsu absolutely k!lled us, and even then it was a weak miami squad becuz of the sanctions

not even the 99 squad who was considered to be their best team of all time, only beat us by 10, and that was with freaking kenny kelly for christ sakes...granted they were missing warrick that day but still. the game was in tallahasee and we were tied up until halftime

shannon is on thin ice right now for me right now, he has to win out and at the very least take us to the acc championship...if we lose than i will jump on the fire shannon bandwagon

aslo swasey got to go too...i know the nfl guys abide by him and even speak up for...but speed and agility is getting us nowhere when we are getting physically dominated up front and layed out everytime the opposing team makes a big hit on us...we are weak and soft
like i've stated before. the rest of our schedule is very very winnable. If we lose another game this season (not counting bowl) this n*gga Shannon needs to go kick rocks somewhere else. But i got the feeling that these kids getting their a.sses handed to them might actually be something good for the rest of the season and maybe we see fsu in the championship game we'll return the a.sswhipping they gave us .
 6 years ago '07        #8124
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 Cap Peeler said:
like i've stated before. the rest of our schedule is very very winnable. If we lose another game this season (not counting bowl) this n*gga Shannon needs to go kick rocks somewhere else. But i got the feeling that these kids getting their a.sses handed to them might actually be something good for the rest of the season and maybe we see fsu in the championship game we'll return the a.sswhipping they gave us .
If that happens, Ill back Shannon. If we lose another game or give an effort like saturday, its a wrap for Shannon, noone can say we didnt give him a chance
 6 years ago '05        #8125
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
from scout

spoke to Damien Berry's uncle at work today
He said he spoke to his nephew after the game.

He said that Shannon babies all the MNW guys and the whole team can see it

He said DB was trying to fire everyone up but it was not working. His uncle is of the opinion that DB should lay into the team some more on the field and not just in the locker room and make them embarrassed for playing without emotion in such a big game.

He said the difference in the game was the emotion because the talent gap between miami and fsu is not worth 4 tds. The team needs to be loose and have some fire and not play so tight and careful.

The most shocking/telling thing he said is that "Damien Berry is beginning to sound like Randy Shannon."
 6 years ago '04        #8126
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
from scout

spoke to Damien Berry's uncle at work today
He said he spoke to his nephew after the game.

He said that Shannon babies all the MNW guys and the whole team can see it

He said DB was trying to fire everyone up but it was not working. His uncle is of the opinion that DB should lay into the team some more on the field and not just in the locker room and make them embarrassed for playing without emotion in such a big game.

He said the difference in the game was the emotion because the talent gap between miami and fsu is not worth 4 tds. The team needs to be loose and have some fire and not play so tight and careful.

The most shocking/telling thing he said is that "Damien Berry is beginning to sound like Randy Shannon."
I don't doubt anything from that article.

When Berry fumbled, he was actually trying to make extra yardage, trying to give a little extra but he fumbled..... he was actually showing he was going hard.... as for the rest of the guys on offense besides maybe Hank and i could throw in Jacory since he played hurt all game.. The o-line didn't wanna block, they were f**king lazy... the defense played like they didn't give a s**t either ..... I don't doubt that team was out partying the night before til 5am saturday and since they been playing pretty well, they thought they were gonna get by florida state. It was disgusting; point blank. I'm gonna have this disgusting feeling until the end of the season and that's if we wipe the table which we should be able to. This team doesn't win the next 7 games, Shannon needs to go or at least get an ultimatum by season's end from Hocutt.
 6 years ago '08        #8127
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
Yo do you guys think Hankerson and Spence will leave for NFL draft after the season? I know both of them can go very high especially Spence....He looks like a future Pro Bowler...I watched all games so far and he has been on almost every tackle...I believe he's averaging over 10 tackles a game....I read that his size might k!ll his value but I doubt he wouldn't wanna put on 20 extra pounds so that shouldn't really be a problem....but I wanna hear what you guys know about him and Hank and their futures....I'd love both of them to be on Eagles next year...
 6 years ago '05        #8128
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 wepainters said:
Yo do you guys think Hankerson and Spence will leave for NFL draft after the season? I know both of them can go very high especially Spence....He looks like a future Pro Bowler...I watched all games so far and he has been on almost every tackle...I believe he's averaging over 10 tackles a game....I read that his size might k!ll his value but I doubt he wouldn't wanna put on 20 extra pounds so that shouldn't really be a problem....but I wanna hear what you guys know about him and Hank and their futures....I'd love both of them to be on Eagles next year...
I would love to see that too but I doubt it would happen. Hankerson is a senior so this is his last year but I think he has 1st round potential but depending on his play the rest of the season could fall to 2nd or 3rd round espcially if he continues to drop passes he should make again. I think Spence will come back next year though. Could be wrong but I have a feeling he will be back and either way I think Reid's main goal should be OL or CB early in the draft. Maybe he will get a LB though.
 6 years ago '07        #8129
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Spence will be a safety in the league
 6 years ago '07        #8130
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Nah he def. dont got nfl safety range. I think if he can just add 10 pounds, he can be a weakside LB. Kinda like Geno Hayes, good speed and instincts

I think Hankerson is a 3rd round pick as of now, but thats cus its a stacked WR class. I wouldnt be surprised to see Hankerson become a legit baller in the league
 6 years ago '06        #8131
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,579 | Props total: 11962 11962
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
no linebacker
 6 years ago '07        #8132
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Can someone find them canessport articles

I wanna read the shannon and buchannan ones
 6 years ago '05        #8133
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
at brandon harris

hopefully dude comes back
 6 years ago '07        #8134
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
you talkin bout leaving to the draft?
 6 years ago '06        #8135
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,579 | Props total: 11962 11962
they can but trust me this team i have a feeling they wont leave there hurricanes legacy like that

all juniors will be back that would be drafted in the top two rounds

6 years ago '05        #8136
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
you talkin bout leaving to the draft?
yea i was referring to the draft
 6 years ago '04        #8137
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
they can but trust me this team i have a feeling they wont leave there hurricanes legacy like that

all juniors will be back that would be drafted in the top two rounds

i too doubt that brandon harris wants his last memory as a hurricane to be a 7 and a 5 loss seasons, no bcs appereances, heck not even a bowl win yet and an a.sswhooping from florida state.
 6 years ago '07        #8138
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Jacory staying and hopefully he can talk everyone back

He will also have Teddy B breathing on his neck next season
 6 years ago '04        #8139
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
who got a link to the game?
 6 years ago '05        #8140
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
who got a link to the game?
peep channelsurfing.net

i dunno the other one i think its adthe.net

if not i dunno...im at work and i cant surf the canesboards ne more to look

Last edited by Deeangoe; 10-16-2010 at 12:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
36 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy