Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #8081
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Lex Lossis said:
my bad it was disinfo
 6 years ago '04        #8082
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0

when tryin to go hard for attention goes wrong
 09-29-2010, 04:45 PM         #8083
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
Chickillo decommitted and is heading to State!!!!!!

ANOTHER L FOR THE WHO!!!!!!

Lex Lossis said:
my bad it was disinfo
 6 years ago '07        #8084
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466

Fsu n*ggas is straight comedy

Proceed with yall L
 6 years ago '07        #8085
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398
@ yall n*ggas

can't wait fa da GOAT rivalry game
 6 years ago '04        #8086
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
@ yall n*ggas

can't wait fa da GOAT rivalry game
inb4somebig10f**gotsaysit'smichiganvsohiostate
 6 years ago '06        #8087
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
lex losis take ur L and get the f**kk outta the thread u moron
 6 years ago '04        #8088
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
Marve tore his acl and is out for the year. Lmao f**k that f**got
 6 years ago '07        #8089
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
damn that sucks

shouldnt have been a whiny b**ch and lied
 6 years ago '06        #8090
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Marve tore his acl and is out for the year. Lmao f**k that f**got

he sucked at purdue anyways before the ikiry and like my dog above me said he lied and got the starting every game as a freshamn .. lying whinny b**ch f**k his pops too going on radio crying and shyt... like father like son they say right

Last edited by DEDOS; 09-30-2010 at 05:10 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #8091
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #8092
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398
 P. Dedos said:
lex losis take ur L and get the f**kk outta the thread u moron
What L niglet?? I made it up.
 6 years ago '04        #8093
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Shannon Reaction: Day After Clemson Game
Oct. 3, 2010

By: Rudy Rodriguez-Chomat

Randy Shannon.
The University of Miami is coming off a big conference opening win over Clemson in death Valley Saturday. While the team seemingly dominated the game in all aspects the final score didn’t indicate how much the ‘Canes controlled the game from start to finish.

There were a number of reasons for that including dropped passes, penalties and a couple of bad turnovers by the offense. However, it was a win over a tough Clemson team, probably one of the top two of three teams in the conference, so the team’s confidence is certainly high.

Coach Randy Shannon gave his reaction to the win as the team starts to prepare for arch-rival Florida State, a game that is being played in prime time at 8:00 p.m. at Sun Life Stadium on October 9.

Here are Shannon’s comments about the game and different topics involving his team.

On the win at Clemson

“It was a big win for us on the road playing at Clemson, probably the biggest win on the road since I’ve been the head coach at the University of Miami. It was homecoming (at Clemson). The guys stayed focused, the guys played tough and played hard. We had (forced) a lot of turnovers in that game. It was a conference win, very good win against big time conference opponent. We need to improve on our penalties and our turnovers. The offensive needed to make some plays. Then also I thought the last seven-eight minutes the offense did a great job of keeping the ball and pounding it. It was very good to see the way our guys played to really get going.”

On Leonard Hankerson and the road he’s taken to become a premier player

“Recruiting Hank out of high school, St. Thomas Aquinas was my high school that I always recruited. We go a long ways back just from his life in general having a son in high school, going through the things he went through. He’s come a long ways. Any time you have a young man that can work like he has, never take anything for granted that makes you feel really good about him.”

On forcing six turnovers

“What we try to do in practice, offensively or defensively, we emphasize tackling all the time and trying to strip the ball out. One of the best strips I’ve seen is DeMarcus Van Dyke causing the big turnover giving us a short field. You get a lot of guys to the football, a toss sweep and Brandon Harris came up with a big play on the running back. It was just a gang tackling situation.”

On Jacory Harris’ two interceptions

“We never accept the interceptions. Turnovers, that’s what we have to get better. I accept taking shots with Hank down the middle of the field. You have to continue to understand what we’re trying to do offensively and working with Jacory.”

On consistency with coordinators and staff

I think it’s big, anytime you can have chemistry wise when you get both coordinators back and your staff back we were fortunate enough nobody opted to go to the next level to the NFL, guys understand the terminology and the game, you can have a better football team.”

On Marcus Forston’s play and improvement

He’s getting better some things are exceptional, some are not exceptional. I’m excited for him and the staff is excited. I am harder on Marcus more than anything because I’m a defensive guy. He’s starting to turn the corner. For him to continue to have success then defensively we’ll be a better football team.”

On the rivalry with FSU and getting ready for the game

“The thing we have to get done, stay on pace of what we have to get done. We was at this point last year we went and played a team and didn’t respond. This is a game you have to practice hard for and not take it for granted. We got to do it in practice and stress the enthusiasm.”

On the FSU game being a night game and the hype going into it

“I think it will (be like old times) being a night game, making a prime time game, usually it’s at 3 or 12. It will be different, exciting and the atmosphere will be great.”

On the play at right tackle with Seantrel Henderson and Jermaine Johnson

“They split time, did pretty good, not great, but pretty good. We were rotating them two series at a time. Seantrel did a nice job knocking guys off the ball. Jermaine did the same. Seantral got beat one time in pass protection. They did some really good things, happy to see what we got right now.”

On Joel Figueroa moving back to left guard

“What we are doing is building depth, got to build depth. We want to have three guys that can play offensive guard, and three guys that can play offensive tackle. We played three freshmen yesterday, Brandon Linder, Seantrel and Jermaine. You feel good about. We have to have depth everywhere. We got to continue to get the depth going.”

On going through a three-week road trip and finally coming home

“It showed a lot, we were on the road three weeks. We have to remind them, they understand this is a game (FSU) you have to take advantage of don’t let something that happened last year get you this year.”

On the remainder of the season

“It’s all conference games, so it’s even bigger than what we’ve had in the beginning of the season.”

On when they determine how to use the different running backs during the game

“It’s just a feeling of the game, the packages we use, just a feel of the game.”

On the penalties the team committed

“It’s the mental penalties, illegal procedures, holding is technique. We don’t have the careless penalties, late hit on the quarterback. We had penalties on stuff that we can correct cause it’s mental. We have to improve on it. Those are hidden yards you lose on the football field.”
 6 years ago '04        #8094
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 597 597
Came across this highlight video vs Washington 01
Sean Taylor and Winslow at the 5 minute mark

[video - click to view]

Last edited by booie4; 10-05-2010 at 09:39 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #8095
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 booie4 said:
Came across this highlight video vs Washington 01
Sean Taylor and Winslow at the 5 minute mark
yea that dude canefreak been uploading the 2001 season has the vatech and nebraska games left, he also has other highlights from previous yrs....cant wait for the 02 gators game he uploads :laugh5:
 6 years ago '06        #8096
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #8097
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
NO CONTACT FOR INJURED MILLER
Tailback Lamar Miller, Miami's second-leading rusher with 157 yards and two touchdowns on 29 carries, came to practice late Tuesday wearing a green, noncontact jersey. His right shoulder was injured at Clemson. When asked, coach Randy Shannon didn't know how long Miller would be out.
If Miller doesn't play Saturday against Florida State, Mike James would step in as the No. 2 runner behind Damien Berry.
Tailback Graig Cooper, who hasn't played since the opener, ran full-speed Tuesday at practice and might play Saturday.
``He did a lot of live stuff and is a lot better than he was last week,'' Shannon said. ``The improvement from last week to this week is unbelievable.''
Freshman Storm Johnson also is available.
• The Joel Figueroa experiment at right tackle has apparently ended. Figueroa played guard last week, but didn't start. The starters at Clemson: Orlando Franklin at left tackle, Harland Gunn at left guard, Tyler Horn at center, Brandon Washington at right guard and Seantrel Henderson at right tackle.
``I said at the beginning of the season we've got to build and I said we're going to play our best five,'' Shannon said. ``We played our best five. Fig moved inside and we have some depth now.''
Shannon said guard Malcolm Bunche is on the scout team and will not play for now.-- SUSAN MILLER DEGNAN

Read more:
 6 years ago '04        #8098
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
NO CONTACT FOR INJURED MILLER
Tailback Lamar Miller, Miami's second-leading rusher with 157 yards and two touchdowns on 29 carries, came to practice late Tuesday wearing a green, noncontact jersey. His right shoulder was injured at Clemson. When asked, coach Randy Shannon didn't know how long Miller would be out.
If Miller doesn't play Saturday against Florida State, Mike James would step in as the No. 2 runner behind Damien Berry.
Tailback Graig Cooper, who hasn't played since the opener, ran full-speed Tuesday at practice and might play Saturday.
``He did a lot of live stuff and is a lot better than he was last week,'' Shannon said. ``The improvement from last week to this week is unbelievable.''
Freshman Storm Johnson also is available.
The Joel Figueroa experiment at right tackle has apparently ended. Figueroa played guard last week, but didn't start. The starters at Clemson: Orlando Franklin at left tackle, Harland Gunn at left guard, Tyler Horn at center, Brandon Washington at right guard and Seantrel Henderson at right tackle.
``I said at the beginning of the season we've got to build and I said we're going to play our best five,'' Shannon said. ``We played our best five. Fig moved inside and we have some depth now.''
Shannon said guard Malcolm Bunche is on the scout team and will not play for now.-- SUSAN MILLER DEGNAN

Read more:
:banana::banana:

my dude was getting murked out there. he was gonna get J12 k!lled man..
 6 years ago '07        #8099
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
he the reason his shoulder f**ked up
 6 years ago '04        #8100
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Mark Cuban: Trump is our number one draft pick
32 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy