Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 127
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 99
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #8041
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Deeangoe said:
s**t me too...after the osu game i was like gotdamn 12 days to the next game...but it came up pretty quickly

and boooooo to whoever the f**k created this years schedule...no home game til oct 8 which is fsu (which i wont even be in town for ) so your telling me the next home game i can attend and tailgate is the north carolina game on oct 23 :budden:

its a f**king whole month :banghead:

ima have to go to the wackass dolphins game on sunday just to hold me down for some tailgating
for real..... it's f**king horrible. I'm mean i'm all in for having an early bye week since our schedule is straight murder up until we play Duke but damn...no home games for a month? It looks like Paul Dee was the f**kin genious behind this somehow while I see other teams like Ohio State and Oklahoma who have played 3 straight home games and actually ohio state is set to play their next game at home and they have 8 home games this year i mean are u f**king serious??

it's not like i can make it down ther for a game anyways im stuck in wack a.ss georgia attending uga and georgia tech games in the meantime :jay:
 6 years ago '04        #8042
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
1 day fellas

Its gonna get ugly

Im expecting straight headbussing and crisp offense.
It's gonna be over by halftime.

I expect Jacory to throw for 3 or 4 TDs and DB with a couple TD runs. Our second string offense will be in the field by the end of the 3rd quarter and the 4th
 6 years ago '04        #8043
booie4 
space
avatar space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 597 597
^ I like the way you think. Although i think it will be close until the end of the 3rd and break it open with some big play.
 6 years ago '04        #8044
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
I just don't see how Pitt will be able to keep up with our offense. Their defense is completely depleted and their best d-lineman has completely disappeared this year. Our talent on offense is just way too much for this team to handle..... same goes with their offense. I said it before, Dion Lewis is a bit overrated and teams have been zero-ing in on him and that offense has gone nowhere. Spence played better than the freshmen Spence and Oliver Vernon is a certified true G so far. I trust in BH to shut down Baldwin on the outside as well.
 6 years ago '07        #8045
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Gameday

Gonna go to this pittsburgh heavy bar in my canes gear with a couple of my cane brothern


:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #8046
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 Cap Peeler said:
I just don't see how Pitt will be able to keep up with our offense. Their defense is completely depleted and their best d-lineman has completely disappeared this year. Our talent on offense is just way too much for this team to handle..... same goes with their offense. I said it before, Dion Lewis is a bit overrated and teams have been zero-ing in on him and that offense has gone nowhere. Spence played better than the freshmen Spence and Oliver Vernon is a certified true G so far. I trust in BH to shut down Baldwin on the outside as well.
I dont know bout that homie:lachen001:. BH is my boy, but Baldwin is the damn truth. I hope my skins get a shot at drafting him, he's gonna be a good pro

But about the game tonight? I wanna see the offense handle their business and blow this out by the 3rd
 6 years ago '05        #8047
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
wannestache is the wild card! with his conservative a.ss

for those like me who wont be able to watch the game at home cuz of work

 6 years ago '05        #8048
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 ttime236 said:
I dont know bout that homie:lachen001:. BH is my boy, but Baldwin is the damn truth. I hope my skins get a shot at drafting him, he's gonna be a good pro
I could see BH staying with him most of the game with maybe Armstrong helping over the top. No one else on their offense really worries me, maybe Dion but I keep hearing how the interior of their o-line is weak so I'm hoping for a big game by Forston, Bailey & co. And they have been struggling with getting Dion going so hopefully this won't be the game where it starts.
 6 years ago '04        #8049
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 dipset kid0221 said:
I could see BH staying with him most of the game with maybe Armstrong helping over the top. No one else on their offense really worries me, maybe Dion but I keep hearing how the interior of their o-line is weak so I'm hoping for a big game by Forston, Bailey & co. And they have been struggling with getting Dion going so hopefully this won't be the game where it starts.
everytime any team plays against the U they find some extra motivation you know im saying...... i wouldn't be surprised if these n*ggas come to play and Dion breaks a couple runs. With that being said, I still don't think he goes over 75 yds. Not with that o-line and their unsteady QB. And definitely not with the monsters we got at the d-line
 6 years ago '06        #8050
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
Figs has no bussiness out there


hes gonna get somebody k!lled


stick S. Henderson in there ASAP
 6 years ago '05        #8051
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290

[pic - click to view]




toooooough :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #8052
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 P. Dedos said:
Figs has no bussiness out there


hes gonna get somebody k!lled


stick S. Henderson in there ASAP
I read Seantrel is still learning the playbook but I agree they need to put him in asap. I hate Figs dumbass kept f**king up tonight
 6 years ago '05        #8053
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
apparently he only knows about 30% of the playbook
long as hes starting by years end for next year :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #8054
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
good win tonight, LOVED seeing seantrel manhandling n*ggas out there, he'll be gone after his junior year for sure

j-12 still with the picks...at this point, it is what it is with him....he's a gunslinger and we just have to live with it and hope the good plays outweigh the bad ones

defense looked on point. cobra spence is playing the best ball i've seen a UM linebacker play in years...i saw cookie buchanan out there flying around too. and i'm glad shannon benched DVD, that n*gga has done nothing in his 4 years here. i'd rather see mcgee take his lumps out there.
 6 years ago '05        #8055
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290

[video - click to view]


them dudes quick with the highlight videos
 6 years ago '04        #8056
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 P. Dedos said:
Figs has no bussiness out there


hes gonna get somebody k!lled


stick S. Henderson in there ASAP
it pisses me off man.....i played with figs in high school brah and s**t really hasn't changed with him. He loves taking plays off it's f**king annoyin when he's on he's on, he can manhandle the best of them. Last year he moved Gerald McCoy pretty good but this season he's just going through the motions... granted he has been having shoulder problems but last night he played horrific. Got manhandled by #97 a couple times and the penalties

 madness said:
good win tonight, LOVED seeing seantrel manhandling n*ggas out there, he'll be gone after his junior year for sure

j-12 still with the picks...at this point, it is what it is with him....he's a gunslinger and we just have to live with it and hope the good plays outweigh the bad ones

defense looked on point. cobra spence is playing the best ball i've seen a UM linebacker play in years...i saw cookie buchanan out there flying around too. and i'm glad shannon benched DVD, that n*gga has done nothing in his 4 years here. i'd rather see mcgee take his lumps out there.
It is what it is for real cuzo... I just hope he doesn't take those chances when we're behind or in a tight game. As with Spence, that boy is taking hostages right now my n*gga is playing like a first team All-American right now :agreement6: Best LB we've had since DJ. After following up with 11 tackles at osu, he got 9 taclkes and 1.5 sacks

Another one is my n*gga Vernon :agreement6: That boy is unstoppable

And dude, Boss Shannon wasn't f**king around about getting pissed off after ohio state that n*gga benched DVD finally after 4 years I'd rather see McGee getting abused but at least he's just a freshman...I could deal with that. He even benched Ford after he got that penalty and put in Richard Gordon for the next 2 quarters


Last edited by Cap Peeler; 09-24-2010 at 07:51 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #8057
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,688 | Props total: 3796 3796
lol at Jacory.....this n*gga got a 1-1 td to int ration
 6 years ago '06        #8058
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
 Junior G said:
lol at Jacory.....this n*gga got a 1-1 td to int ration
only people ranked can talked reckless

jacory threw for 400 yards on that weak a.ss defense and this year will be no diffrent
 6 years ago '04        #8059
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 P. Dedos said:
only people ranked can talked reckless

jacory threw for 400 yards on that weak a.ss defense and this year will be no diffrent
their "heisman" qb couldn't even throw for 150 yds against that weak a.ss Oklahoma defense

Imagine what this Miami D is gonna do to them
 6 years ago '05        #8060
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,688 | Props total: 3796 3796
you n*ggaz got no shot this year....none....so just save the talk for about 10 years from now when you even get to play close again
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 8 - Mark Cuban: Trump is our number one draft pick
32 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy