Image(s) inside There's no need for us to rush it through, ohhh
7 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
She's making it clap, just for Boxden
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Not even a fan of Rihanna but....
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
271 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #8021
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
starting to get worried that we will not land a qb. Brissett is not announcing on nsd and he committed to both uf and um this weekend for official but he only has one visit left. Kevin sousa looks like will honor his wake commit
 7 years ago '07        #8022
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,509 | Props total: 1133 1133
I honestly rather take no qb then have had teddy bridgewater

I think we grab one outta juco tho
 7 years ago '04        #8023
booie4 
space
space
$5,238 | Props total: 1526 1526
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
I honestly rather take no qb then have had teddy bridgewaterI think we grab one outta juco tho
we need a qb in the worse way for depth purposes only, let alone one of the best in the nation.
 7 years ago '04        #8024
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
I honestly rather take no qb then have had teddy bridgewater

I think we grab one outta juco tho
they have talked about a juco left handed qb dustin paonessa. He 6'5 220lbs but the film i saw he looked meh

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 01-26-2011 at 09:35 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #8025
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Ofcourse we need a qb but it will be for depth and learning the playbook

Morris will be starting and I think he will succeed
 7 years ago '04        #8026
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,970 | Props total: 2776 2776
jacory will be reduced to holder on field goals and extra points

watch him find some way to still throw 20 picks:disdain2:

Last edited by madness; 01-26-2011 at 12:30 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #8027
space
space
Drew will sign with either uga or au. I say au might be the favorite. They might end up with the #1 class
 7 years ago '04        #8028
space
space
golden with brissett's mom

[pic - click to view]

jeffgreer

Dwyer QB/SG Jacoby Brissett says he will take his official visit to Miami this weekend

it was between us and UF
 7 years ago '04        #8029
space
space

^ film on Dustin Paonessa, JUCO qb
 7 years ago '04        #8030
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Losing bridgewater sucks but it ain't the end of the world. We're talkin about a player who doesn't really fit to the style of offense that we run. He has the makings of a spread option QB and it was better for him and us to bounce somewhere else. Besides, his whole character and personality definitely took a shot when he b**ched about how jacory was being treated by the fans. If you can't take the heat then go somewhere else. Miami fans are ruthless, maybe even worst than New York fans. We ain't scare to boo high school players down here.

with that said, I feel like we ain't getting Brissett. However, i read somewhere that Savage would pay his first year down here if that b**ch schiano doesn't let him transfer to Miami. That adds to the depth right away and he might even push for a starting job.
 7 years ago '04        #8031
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
Losing bridgewater sucks but it ain't the end of the world. We're talkin about a player who doesn't really fit to the style of offense that we run. He has the makings of a spread option QB and it was better for him and us to bounce somewhere else. Besides, his whole character and personality definitely took a shot when he b**ched about how jacory was being treated by the fans. If you can't take the heat then go somewhere else. Miami fans are ruthless, maybe even worst than New York fans. We ain't scare to boo high school players down here.

with that said, I feel like we ain't getting Brissett. However, i read somewhere that Savage would pay his first year down here if that b**ch schiano doesn't let him transfer to Miami. That adds to the depth right away and he might even push for a starting job.
read that savage might pay his way onto UM which would allow him to play right away and than get a scholly next year
 7 years ago '04        #8032
space
space
this fake Al Golden twitter account is funny as s**t

Finally leaving Jacoby Brissett's high school. Like Slick Rick said, pimping aint easy! #He'sMine #JacobyNotJacory

Woke up & looked at my phone. Based on txts I was sending Jacoby Brissett, I had way too much to drink last nt. #DrunkTxtnSucks about 9 hours ago via twidroyd

Shannon would have called it a "lower extremity" RT @EthanJSkolnick Spoelstra used "high ankle sprain" to describe Bosh's injury

Loving the reaction to my hiring of Kehoe. I'm like a young Jimmy Johnson pre-ExtenZe!

Golden and Chickillo sitting in a tree..K-I-S-S-I-N-G. He's mine! All miiiine! Suck it Muschamp!

I am sworn to secrecy. Loose lips sink ships. Snitches get stitches

The media hasn't even mentioned some of the kids I have here this wknd. Under Armor AA game in the Gables. #SneakyAl

This recruiting wknd is going fantastic. Wait till you guys see what I have up my sleeve next. #DougieDance

Looking for some ladies on campus to entertain my recruits tonight. 1st stop happy hour @ Montys then off to the Grove. #MakeItRain

@unclelukereal1 Luke im going in the studio on Monday to start recording my album "As Golden As I Wanna Be" - need your help

# @strauzer You know the stop at KOD with @unclelukereal1 is on the schedule for the recruits this wknd. @Bmoore9 will make it rain! 11:33 AM Jan 21st via web in reply to strauzer

Good start to the recruiting wknd. Kids are fired up. First stop, Wet Willie's! #BeatThatTrailerhassee

What happened @CoachColey?! Unconquered my a.ss! Just stole Ekino Watson from visting you guys. I've only had 6wks. Wait till I have a yr! 10:12 AM Jan 2

@SethRatliff Ive got @ruhhshaaad covered. Ladies r waiting in the Sonesta hotel lobby. Party in the Grove tonight! #PackTrojans&IDontMeanUSC

UCLA is close to hiring my predecessor Randy Shannon. Im scared he might take some So Fla recruits. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I KID! I KID!
 7 years ago '04        #8033
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #8034
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Randy "Duke" Johnson Junior Highlights

[video - click to view]

:wow:
 7 years ago '04        #8035
space
space
Willie Bailey, Deon Bush, Kevis Jones, Abraham Garcia, Dinero Moss, and Justin Ferguson. 2012s who were at Miami today. about 1 hour ago via ÜberTwitter

Brissett will be taking an official visit this weekend to the. U instead of UF
 7 years ago '04        #8036
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Willie Bailey, Deon Bush, Kevis Jones, Abraham Garcia, Dinero Moss, and Justin Ferguson. 2012s who were at Miami today. about 1 hour ago via ÜberTwitter

Brissett will be taking an official visit this weekend to the. U instead of UF
is this n*gga real name Dinero Moss????

that's a boss fukin name right there
 7 years ago '04        #8037
space
space
ray drew commints to UGA

ThaRinger

Lakeland (Fla.) Kathleen LB Gionni Paul has committed to #Miami.
 7 years ago '04        #8038
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,970 | Props total: 2776 2776

[video - click to view]

paul's highlight tape
 7 years ago '04        #8039
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
ray drew commints to UGA

ThaRinger

Lakeland (Fla.) Kathleen LB Gionni Paul has committed to #Miami.

[pic - click to view]

that kid is MONSTER
 7 years ago '04        #8040
space
space
Manny_Navarro

Spent 15 minutes talking to #UM strength and conditioning coach Andreu Swasey today. Good stuff on Al Golden's new plan 1 minute ago via web

Manny Navarro Manny_Navarro

Among the new ideas for #UM's workouts provided by Golden: a fifth quarter (extra workout when players are exhausted) half a minute ago via web

Manny_Navarro

Also new from Golden: Workouts focusing on individual position drills (players required to do this by themselves) #UM

Manny_Navarro

#UM S&C coach Andreu Swasey said there's been a lot of vomiting during the first week of the new Fifth Quarter drills. half a minute ago via web

Manny Navarro Manny_Navarro

#UM S&C coach Andreu Swasey said Al Golden reminds him a lot of Butch Davis in terms of demanding mental toughness

no wonder many players said on twitter how tired they were and sore

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 01-28-2011 at 12:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Woman goes missing after posting about upcoming Tinder date
51 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Why she look like she just raped these kids
113 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Gangs allowed to prisoners to kill people and have sex with o..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Tekashi69 First show in NYC (Sold Out Venue)
38 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
It's the year 1993 & these niggas knew what they were doing. They knew & did i..
59 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chris Tucker:Ice Cube Mad Cause I Ain’t Wanna Do Friday 2, U Ain't Pay ..
155 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Manute Bol reportedly lied about his age and may have been 50yrs old when ..
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks spoke to OVO 40 for 4 hours; 40 declined beats for Jay-Z; Drake/W..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy