most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #8001
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Will Coop play at OSU? Shannon: "I don't think so.'' Plus, Canes talk Buckeyes.
A few additions to Manny's notes, from a short chat with Randy Shannon this morning:

Do you expect Graig Cooper to be involved in this week's game? Shannon's reply: "He didn't practice. I don't think so.''

From watching replays on TV, Cooper was hurt when he was knocked out of bounds. It looked like defender's helmet got him near the knee. But he bounced right back up after that. Some reports have him with an ankle injury.

Some other Shannon comments:
* On right tackle Joel Figueroa: "All of them did well on the offensive line. They did some good things. But every week you've got to get better and this week his technique will have to get a lot better from last week to now. That's the key.''

* On starting right tackle Ben Jones: He did some good things in the game that show you he's maturing. He's still got some things he needs to improve. The more he gets opportunities like that, it'll make him better and we'll get more depth at that position, because he's a young one.

* CB DeMarcus Van Dyke "is fine.''

* DE Andrew Smith and DT Micanor Regis "practiced today." D-tackle Jeremy Lewis, who was last seen on crutches after the FAMU game, "didn't practice today. We'll find out more about him later this week.''

* RT Jermaine Johnson: "He practiced today and didn't feel any kinks in his arm. He felt pretty good. We'll find out as the week goes on.''

It appears Lewis might be out for a while. The injury report will be released Thursday.

What are the similarities between Ohio State and Wisconsin (from Champs Sports Bowl)? "It's going to be a very physical game up front.''

That didn't bode well for the Canes in December. Maybe this time will be different.

SUSAN MILLER DEGNAN

A couple quick notes from a busy media day at UM as the 12th-ranked Canes prepare for a trip to No. 2 Ohio State on Saturday:

> Running back Lamar Miller was selected as the ACC Rookie of the Week after leading the Hurricanes with 122 all-purpose yards in his debut against Florida A&M. Miller led UM with 65 yards rushing on 11 carries and scored his first touchdown on a five-yard run in the third quarter. He added 34 yards on kick returns, 15 on punt returns and eight receiving yards.

> I know a lot of you have been asking about Storm Johnson and his status for this season. My money is on a redshirt unless one of UM's top three backs go down. This week, the only guys I think will be carrying the ball at Ohio State are Damien Berry, Lamar Miller and Mike James. UM coach Randy Shannon told WQAM's Joe Rose this morning that a red-shirt decision isn't usually made until after the sixth game of the season.

> Cornerback Brandon Harris -- now neck and neck with Berry for the best go-to- quote on the team -- said the toughest thing about watching the 2003 National Championship game for him was watching his close friend Willis McGahee go down in a heap of pain: "We grew up in the same neighborhood, in the same block," Harris said. "When he got hurt, it was devastating. That's what was most memorable for me that game. The ending was controversial and all. But we have no control over that now. The only thing we can control is what happens Saturday."
 6 years ago '05        #8002
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
3 and half more days :dancingcool: :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '06        #8003
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,595 | Props total: 12025 12025
HSN: Are you good friends with Amos Leggett of Booker T. Washington? Do you think he will end up a cane also?

Keith Brown: I talk to him on and off. Leggett, Duke, Brandon Snell, and I all want to go to the same school. We’ve always talked about it on Facebook and over the phone. I think Leggett Duke and Brandon will all end up being canes at the end.
 6 years ago '05        #8004
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3775 3775
so this yall swag

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #8005
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1397 1397
 MARTIAN MAR said:
so this yall swag

[pic - click to view]

why you worrying about what our boys wearin off the field...you need to be over there hoping FSU's secondary don't revive Oklahoma's passing attack.
 6 years ago '05        #8006
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 MARTIAN MAR said:
so this yall swag

[pic - click to view]

its all good bruh BG approves

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #8007
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
DE Chickillo Announces for Miami
Sep. 9, 2010

By: InsideTheU.com Staff

Anthony Chickillo
Tampa Alonso defensive end Anthony Chickillo announced his intentions to play at the University of Miami on Thursday during an announcement at his school.

Chickillo, whose grandfather and father played at Miami, picked the Hurricanes over Florida, Florida State, USF, Tennessee, and Alabama,

“I’m comfortable with the coaching staff and the school," Chickillo said. "I feel like I can live there the next four years whether I’m playing football or not."

Nick Chickillo, Anthony's grandfather, was a first-team AP All-American for the Hurricanes in the early 1950s, and father Tony Chickillo played for Miami from 1979-82.

Chickillo (6-3, 240) started his senior year off with a 27-7 loss to Tampa Brandon as he contributed 8 tackles and a forced fumble.

As a junior, he had 80 tackles and 12 sacks as a junior in limited action and he has been selected to the Under Armour All-American game in January.

Chickillo is the ninth verbal commitment in the 2011 class for Miami including two holdovers from the 2010 class, who are in prep school.
 6 years ago '07        #8008
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 465 465
No Updates??

Thread became a ghost town
 6 years ago '05        #8009
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
No Updates??

Thread became a ghost town
lol aint s**t to update...all the scout boards are at meltdown mode basically

and we still have another 9 days till pitt
 6 years ago '07        #8010
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Meltdown Mode why
 6 years ago '07        #8011
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Havent posted bout the 'canes since last saturday. s**t took alot outta me, losing like that

I really thought we couldve still taken that game, but you can't win by throwing 3 picks on your own 50 all in the first half

Heres to a 1 loss season and a ACC title, I dont expect anything less or its a failure of a season IMO
 6 years ago '08        #8012
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
yea man that loss was devastating. They really didn't beat us, we beat ourselves. When OSU is starting in scoring position all we can do is prop our D for holding them to a field goal. Pryor was able to scramble too much and we didn't wrap up on our tackles.

But its cool fellas, like ^^^^ said, 1 loss season and a ACC title
 6 years ago '07        #8013
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Same thing I said. What is there to meltdown about? We were f**king ourselves and still put up a good f!ght. We do need to address tackling because I cringe everytime someone besides spence, harris, and mccarthy goes for the tackle. To much damn shoulder tackling and no wrapping up.

Offense was alright just kept k!llin ourselves.....miller didnt get enough carries and we would run to the redzone and pass when we get there. I woulda also liked a couple more vertical passes because we stayed getting behind the safety and corner.

Defense will be improved once dvd is shown the bench to....

Special teams>>>
 6 years ago '05        #8014
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Same thing I said. What is there to meltdown about? We were f**king ourselves and still put up a good f!ght. We do need to address tackling because I cringe everytime someone besides spence, harris, and mccarthy goes for the tackle. To much damn shoulder tackling and no wrapping up.

Offense was alright just kept k!llin ourselves.....miller didnt get enough carries and we would run to the redzone and pass when we get there. I woulda also liked a couple more vertical passes because we stayed getting behind the safety and corner.

Defense will be improved once dvd is shown the bench to....

Special teams>>>
well if you dont know miami fans by know, unless s**t goes good they will always b**ch about something

* b**ching bout jacory sucks, and that kyle wright would win a national championship if he had these same receivers
* how were screwed that teddy b is basically the same quarterback as jacory and expect jacory part 2
* playcalling ie whipple
* randy shannon sucks and he will never be a great coach even with all the talent in the world. hes clueless, why he never makes ne adjustments, same dumbfound look in his face
* players out of control with the whole tweeting, no focus in the games (aparently jacory was tweeting an hour or so before kickoff)
* and the thing that infuriates most is the fact EVEN with all the turnovers miami still had a chance to win the game

the only update i saw was that marcus robinson and curtis porter gonna be out with injuries for a couple of weeks which is a relief considereing that they were season ending injuries prediagnosed

thats the scout boards in a nut shell

Last edited by Deeangoe; 09-15-2010 at 03:51 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #8015
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
preciate that injury update. but them boys played a decent game, just couldnt get out of our own way. This is just year one of the return to prime time to of course there are gonna be some bumps.

As long as all of them come back next year they should win a 'ship before they graduate and then the dynasty will have begun. Teddy B will be a good follow to Jacory cus they're similar and the offense won't have to change.

DB still did his thang btw, Palm Beach stand up!
 6 years ago '07        #8016
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
I like teddy b a lot

Unlike jacory if its not there he wont hesitate to take off.

We would been In way better situations if he would take off sometimes.

Pitt game will show us alot about this team.
 6 years ago '05        #8017
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
I like teddy b a lot

Unlike jacory if its not there he wont hesitate to take off.

We would been In way better situations if he would take off sometimes.

Pitt game will show us alot about this team.
but seriously this is whats going on in the scout boards

saying we need to stop recruiting dade county qbs and instead look to sign cali, penn, texas qbs
 6 years ago '04        #8018
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
i hate the scout boards ...reason why i dont even go there anymore. Too many f**king f**gots claiming to be fans b**ching about the good and throwing people under the bus. bunch of keyboard gangstas
 6 years ago '04        #8019
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
hi miami rules it is the best:agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #8020
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Deeangoe said:
well if you dont know miami fans by know, unless s**t goes good they will always b**ch about something

* b**ching bout jacory sucks, and that kyle wright would win a national championship if he had these same receivers
* how were screwed that teddy b is basically the same quarterback as jacory and expect jacory part 2
* playcalling ie whipple
* randy shannon sucks and he will never be a great coach even with all the talent in the world. hes clueless, why he never makes ne adjustments, same dumbfound look in his face
* players out of control with the whole tweeting, no focus in the games (aparently jacory was tweeting an hour or so before kickoff)
* and the thing that infuriates most is the fact EVEN with all the turnovers miami still had a chance to win the game

the only update i saw was that marcus robinson and curtis porter gonna be out with injuries for a couple of weeks which is a relief considereing that they were season ending injuries prediagnosed

thats the scout boards in a nut shell
I read all that s**t too. It's crazy because right before the game I was reading on there "if Jacory leads his team to a win he could be one of the best QBs at UM" and then after it was a different story. Jacory messed up some but I think there are only 2 out of 4 of those ints u could put on him. Stats won't show that though so it's whatever but I don't see any reason why we shouldn't beat anyone we play if everyone gets on the same page. Can't continue to keep having a lot of penalties either.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
81 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
176 comments
1 day ago