most viewed right now
Article inside 12 Lines From 'Super Slimey' You Can Use to Stunt on IG
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie doesn't regret telling fan "SUCK MY D1CK"
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #7922
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
@espn_OTT_FB 'Canes on a roll, ESPNU 150 talent Dallas Crawford commits -
 7 years ago '04        #7923
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
gah lee.. So grooms, wadood, kinard, crawford and botts have committed in the past 3 days ? :wow:
 7 years ago '04        #7924
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
CB Crawford becomes latest UM commitment
Another day, another one of the nation's top recruits has chosen to join Al Golden's team at the University of Miami.*
South Fort Myers playmaker Dallas Crawford, considered the eighth-best high school cornerback in the country by ESPN, committed to the Hurricanes on Tuesday -- just a couple days after taking an official visit to the Coral Gables campus. Crawford (5-10, 185) had originally planned on waiting until signing day to announce his decision, but felt that now was the best time according to InsideTheU.com. He had been a Michigan commitment prior to the firing of coach Rich Rodriguez.
A two-way starter at South Fort Myers, Crawford, is coming off a senior season in which he intercepted nine passes and had 76 tackles. As the team's starting quarterback, he accounted for over 2,800 yards and 40 touchdowns and led his team to the Class 3A state semifinals.
Ranked 142nd overall regardless of position, he is the third player on the ESPN Top 150 to commit to UM in its 2011 class. The others: Tampa Alonso defensive end Anthony Chickillo (No. 82) and South Broward running back Kevin Grooms (No. 83).
> UM also received an oral commitment from Hargrave Military Academy (Va.) linebacker Antonio Kinard (6-4, 215) late Monday night. Canesport.com reported Kinard, a 3-star linebacker considered the 32nd best prep school player in the country regardless of position according to Rivals, picked UM over Iowa and Clemson.
> Below are highlights from the Class 3A state semifinal between Miami Norland and South Fort Myers. Highlights feature RB Duke Johnson (2012 UM commitment), South Fort Myers WR Sammy Watkins (Clemson commitment) and Crawford (starting at 2:28 mark). It was an incredible game. I was there to see it in person.
> By the way, if you want to know if UM has landed a verbal commitment -- follow National Recruiting Coordinator Brennan Carroll on Twitter. He can't discuss names per NCAA rules. But everytime UM receives a commitment, he sends out a "Welcome to The U" tweet.
 7 years ago '04        #7925
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
4 star S byron moore visiting this weekend. He got has a U logo on his twitter

here is woodod and b. moore twitter exchange

Moore: @ruhhshaaad throwin up the U already in yo pic i see lol

Wadood: @Bmoore9 aha you feel me bro?

Moore: @ruhhshaaad lol yup

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 01-18-2011 at 02:00 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #7926
space
space
these are just some s**t that a dude on twitter was f**king with. these will not be the new unis if they r any
 7 years ago '04        #7927
madness 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$12,942 | Props total: 2613 2613
golden got the goons on lock

lets see who we finish up this class with
 7 years ago '04        #7928
space
space
AdamSchefter

Add one more name into Seattle's OC candidates: QB coach Jedd Fisch, who was supposed to be Univ of Miami's OC. Seattle making one last push 4 minutes ago via web
 7 years ago '07        #7929
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,468 | Props total: 1037 1037
We still have no OC

Damn thats crazyyy
 7 years ago '04        #7930
TATERL 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
"Right now, it's the worst Miami class I can ever remember seeing," said Allen Wallace, the national recruiting editor for Scout.com and the publisher of SuperPrep.

"It looks poor. It's shaping up to be a disaster. I think Golden is going to be good for Miami, but I am surprised he doesn't have more recruiting momentum."

"This was going to be a lower-rated class anyway for Miami," Rivals.com national recruiting analyst Mike Farrell said. "This class was going to be low on numbers with about 14 or 15 players, so it's not a full class. You knew it wasn't going to be a top-25 class even if Randy Shannon hadn't been fired.

"Still, I think if you are a Miami fan, you have to be a little concerned."

7 years ago '04        #7931
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 TATERL said:
"Right now, it's the worst Miami class I can ever remember seeing," said Allen Wallace, the national recruiting editor for Scout.com and the publisher of SuperPrep.

"It looks poor. It's shaping up to be a disaster. I think Golden is going to be good for Miami, but I am surprised he doesn't have more recruiting momentum."

"This was going to be a lower-rated class anyway for Miami," Rivals.com national recruiting analyst Mike Farrell said. "This class was going to be low on numbers with about 14 or 15 players, so it's not a full class. You knew it wasn't going to be a top-25 class even if Randy Shannon hadn't been fired.

"Still, I think if you are a Miami fan, you have to be a little concerned."

couple of questions ..

1. Who the f**k are you? and what are you doing overhere.

2. Who the f**k cares about what the guy on superprep says. That site/magazine is a f**kin fsu/uf homeristic joke. They've never shown any love for Miami.

3. Golden has only had 3 weeks to recruit and he just done pulled 3 or 4 highly recruited players in a weekend. Trust me, ya b**ch n*ggas don't wanna see Golden having an entire year of recruiting.

now go over and troll on the semenhole thread
 7 years ago '04        #7932
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
We still have no OC

Damn thats crazyyy
:hmm: makes you wonder what happened up there in seattle... I haven't heard anything about their OC being fired.
 7 years ago '04        #7933
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
so how about these tweets ??

T. Cornelius on Facebook

"Never had a workout more real than today in my whole lifetime. First day back n it's already a change. Keep it up coach G."

Travis Williams...FB

"Wow never experienced ah wrkout like that to the point you wish u aint have no arms lol..What ah change from the previous workouts... Before and after pic coming soon lol!!! Holla"

f**kin shannon was bulls**ttin down here
 7 years ago '04        #7934
space
space
BFeldmanESPN

Was just told by a source close to Jedd Fisch that he is "100% committed to being Univ. of Miami's offensive coordinator."
 7 years ago '05        #7935
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$53,680 | Props total: 6503 6503
 P. Dedos said:
by the way AJ Legget beast cornerback from 2012 class commited

nice pickup
 7 years ago '04        #7936
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
BFeldmanESPN

Was just told by a source close to Jedd Fisch that he is "100% committed to being Univ. of Miami's offensive coordinator."
beat me to it
 7 years ago '04        #7937
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
AJ Leggett playin with these nolie fools...........

next year's signing day he gonna be like "i'm decommitting from these gay n*ggas i'm U bound b**ches "
 7 years ago '05        #7938
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
he wants to play for a winner and a team that can actually win a bowl game....can't blame him....especially after we win the National Championship this year, he wants to be a part of history
 7 years ago '05        #7939
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
I'M ALREADY READY

Signs with FSU

-BALLAAAAAAAAAAA
-same HS as sean taylor
-ball hawk
-just another piece of the GOAT secondary
-TOOK A n*gga STRAIGHT OUT YA BACKYARD

does not sign with FSU

-slow as s**t
-weak competition
-who cares we got the best DB in the state anyway
-JUCO
-was scared off by other DB commits
-kid slangs dope
 7 years ago '04        #7940
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
he wants to play for a winner and a team that can actually win a bowl game....can't blame him....especially after we win the National Championship this year, he wants to be a part of history
you right.. you guys got the GOAT 4 loss, two times blown out by 30+ points team in history

Good for you.

By the way, the kid committed to wandy shandy. I'm not surprised he switched his commitment.. i'm surprised he downgraded to fsu but to each his own.

But i'm right now.. you do know he is class of 2012.... there's still 1 year left for Golden to switch him back and he will... then you'll be like "we dropped him because he was overrated anyways"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Desiigner has an aneurysm during interview
56 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - George W. Bush: 'The Russian gov. made a project turning Amer..
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA D-Wade gets his butt ate :mjlol:
170 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein And Still Worked With ..
102 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Feds Seize $22M Worth Of Weed Shipped From Cali To NYC For "Operation ..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Somebody explain the rap chain game to me
71 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy