Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #7881
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 MARTIAN MAR said:
Holton stupid b**ch
holton could start for the seminoles
 6 years ago '05        #7882
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,688 | Props total: 3796 3796
 madness said:
holton could start for the seminoles
he wouldn't even make our team....if he can't pass your horrible safetys he's got no shot at FSU
 6 years ago '04        #7883
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,798 | Props total: 1401 1401
 MARTIAN MAR said:
he wouldn't even make our team....if he can't pass your horrible safetys he's got no shot at FSU
yall n*ggas literally have no room to talk about terrible DB's.
 6 years ago '04        #7884
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Practice Report: 8/29
Aug. 29, 2010

By: David Lake

Head Coach Randy Shannon
CORAL GABLES, Fla. --- The Hurricanes practiced at 9 a.m. on Sunday as they began preparing for their season opener against FAMU this Thursday night.

Sunday was the first practice highly touted freshman defensive back Latwan Anderson and defensive end David Perry participated in.

Anderson was wearing number 28 and Perry was wearing number 95.

“He didn’t do much [today],” coach Randy Shannon said of Anderson. “He is just in the pre-trial phase of wearing a helmet. He couldn’t do anything. You have to go through so many days in shorts and pads before you can do anything.”

Read on for more news and notes to come out of today’s practice.

RANDY SHANNON OPENING STATEMENT

“It was the first day back coming off a day off and it was a good practice today. Guys are still working to stay on the process of what we are trying to get done. It was great we came back the way we did. We got through practice shorter than we ever did which was good. When you can finish practice 20 minutes earlier it is because of the tempo and what the guys are doing, so that is good.”

NEWS & NOTES

• Miami coach Randy Shannon has not announced who the backup quarterback will be out of Alonzo Highsmith Jr., Spencer Whipple, and Stephen Morris.

• Shannon has been pleased with the effort of practice every day this fall camp. “It kind of went by fast,” Shannon said. “We got three scrimmages in and it didn’t feel like we got three scrimmages in. The guys didn’t hit a wall. Usually when they hit a wall you get upset and you wonder if you need to back off, but guys practiced every day hard.”

• After the Miami scout team was wearing the jersey numbers for Ohio State’s starters on Wednesday and Thursday, the UM scout team was wearing the numbers for FAMU’s starters on Sunday.

• The first team defensive line was: DE Allen Bailey, DT Josh Holmes, DT Marcus Forston, and DE Olivier Vernon.

• Shannon on the play of the defensive line this fall camp: “I am impressed with all of the defensive ends. They are doing a nice job competing and getting after it and putting pressure on a quarterback and playing the run game better.”

• Senior linebacker Kylan Robinson was working with the first team at weakside linebacker while senior Colin McCarthy played middle linebacker. Junior Sean Spence remained at strongside linebacker.

• True freshman linebacker Kelvin Cain was working with the second team defense at middle linebacker.

• Freshman LB Jimmy Gaines is doing a good job of practicing hard and learning from his mistakes, according to Shannon. Gaines is working with the second team defense.

• Junior LB Jordan Futch and redshirt freshman offensive tackle Jermaine Johnson were working with the scout team.

• Freshman offensive lineman Jermaine Barton practiced on Sunday after missing all of fall camp with an injury.

• Freshman LB Travis Williams was seen after practice on crutches with a knee brace on his left knee.
 6 years ago '07        #7885
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Thursday is almost here

Let get this s**t started......

6 years ago '05        #7886
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
ima be in class on thurs like :laugh5:

then :drink: :party3:

and finally :drunk:

oh yea and heres latwan at practice

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Deeangoe; 08-29-2010 at 05:08 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #7887
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Yall heard bout the dude who supposedly wrote a book claiming we have several ncaa violations.
 6 years ago '04        #7888
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
It's f**king game week son!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm like this right now

:banana::banana::banana::banana::hyper::hyper::hyp er:
 6 years ago '05        #7889
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Playnogames305 said:
Yall heard bout the dude who supposedly wrote a book claiming we have several ncaa violations.
I don't think anything will happen. It depends what he puts in his book but from what I've seen he was in the Ponzi scheme and took other's life savings which is why he will be writing his book from prison. Also he was mad because former players he was close with stopped f**king with him when they got to the league. And he didn't like Shannon.

The last time I spoke with him, Shapiro was complaining that he wasn't going to renew his season tickets this year. He didn't think the school should extend coach Randy Shannon's contract or give him a raise. I think he didn't like that Randy wouldn't return his phone calls. He was always b**ching about that. He didn't know that Randy doesn't really talk with any boosters.
 6 years ago '06        #7890
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
 Deeangoe said:
ima be in class on thurs like :laugh5:

then :drink: :party3:

and finally :drunk:

oh yea and heres latwan at practice

[pic - click to view]

GOOONIES !!!!

he got that u swag all over him
 6 years ago '04        #7891
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
No Decision on Backup QB Yet
Aug. 29, 2010

By: Rudy Rodriguez-Chomat

Spencer Whipple, A.J. Highsmith, Stephen Morris.
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Quarterback controversy is not a term you will hear at the University of Miami, not last year, not this year and more than likely not next year a.ssuming starting quarterback Jacory Harris returns for his senior year.

What the ‘Canes do have though is a battle for the backup position between A.J. Highsmith and Spencer Whipple, a position that quite honestly is inconsequential only if Harris gets hurt. Until then, the conversation about who the backup is simply semantics.

Albeit, if you ask any of the current players f!ghting the second quarterback position, they don’t even know who the second quarterback is. Coach Randy Shannon hasn’t helped the situation either because he won’t reveal it either with the ‘Canes only four days from kickoff against FAMU, a game that will likely allow one of the backups to get some playing time in the fourth quarter of the expected blowout.

Who are the prospects? Highsmith, Whipple and freshman Stephen Morris, but the battle is really between Highsmith and Whipple as Morris is likely to redshirt.

“Nope (no decision as to the backup), and you are probably going to ask them some questions and they are probably going to walk away from you so be careful about asking them certain questions. Just giving you a heads up,” Shannon said after practice Sunday.

The expected backup is sophomore A.J. Highsmith, the backup last season. Highsmith rarely played last season, but remembers his favorite moment of his freshman season, a touchdown pass against Virginia.

“The Virgina game when I threw the touchdown to Kendal (Thompkins). It was kind of like a sigh of relief, like finally. It made me feel a lot better. I finally got my shot so I wanted to make the best of it,” Highsmith said.

He is hoping to have more opportunities this season, but the reality is that won’t happen unless Harris gets hurt, the ‘Canes are blowing out an opponent or the ‘Canes are being blown out late in the game. He feels he’s more equipped to enter a game this year and be productive as well.

“It’s a lot different this year. I know what to look for. I look at things a little differently now that I’ve been here for a year. Even from practice to game situations to the scrimmages,” Highsmith said.

And he’s really glad to have another year another offensive coordinator Mark Whipple. Having stability with a coordinator is important and it’s something that ‘Canes have had little off over the past four years.

“I know it can be hectic in football with a coordinator change. I couldn’t imagine having to learn a new offense. I had to learn this one last year. This is a good situation for me,” Highsmith said.

Shannon was complimentary of Highsmith as well, though he refused to say he was the backup to Harris, which is the expectation.

“Helped a lot (that’s he’s been here), he’s better off with the offense, better with another year under coach Whipple and that’s the biggest thing that you have when you have stability and people that you are working with all the time is always good and you see those things happening all the time,” Shannon said.

Highsmith is excited about his chances this year because he feels a lot more comfortable with the offense.

“I know what to expect now. Last year I was kind of just on with the ride, didn’t really know how things were going to go. Now what I know what to expect and what to look forward to,” Highsmith said.

And for the competition for the position.

“It helps with the competition. We never know who’s the backup behind Jacory. Just all the suspense makes us work harder every day,” Highsmith said.

Whipple is the other possibility at backup quarterback, but Whipple already has another responsibility and that is the holder on the field goal unit.

“The holding is great, a great contribution I can make to help them out, this role as a holder. I am grateful to have it,” Whipple said.

Whipple’s experience this past Spring and through Fall workouts has also helped him a great deal. While he didn’t get to play last year, just the opportunity to get real snaps made a huge difference for him.

“(It’s) A lot slower, more because of getting reps, being in there and seeing it. You can read as much as you want, but until you get reps in practice, you get a lot more comfortable with it,” Whipple said.

Having his dad as the offensive coordinator could add pressure to Whipple, but it doesn’t. He said he enjoys having his dad being the offensive coordinator.

“It helps cause he’s always around and easy to talk to. It makes it a lot easier,” Whipple said.

While his dad will certainly be involved in the decision making process as to who the backup will be, Whipple just wants to do a couple of things – help make the team better and make his dad proud.

“You want to make him proud too. It’s like that for any son,” Whipple said.
 6 years ago '04        #7892
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
New book to allege violations made by University of Miami football

An Offensive Back of the Year trophy for University of Miami running back Willis McGahee rests on top of a collectible University of Miami football helmet, signed by coaches Dennis Erickson and Larry Coker, in an upstairs media room at the waterfront, gated mansion of Nevin Shapiro, now jailed on federal charges.
JOHN VANBEEKUM / FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHER
Photo

By BARRY JACKSON

Five months ago, UM's website called Nevin Shapiro ``an ardent, devoted, intense supporter.'' A student lounge was named in his honor.

Now, facing years in prison for allegedly running a Ponzi scheme, Shapiro is writing a book about the UM football program in which he alleges former Canes players committed NCAA violations, said his attorney, Maria Elena Perez. Perez said Shapiro told the federal government about the violations, which are alleged to be major, but it did not investigate because ``that's not their area.''

Shapiro, who lived in a posh Miami Beach home before his April arrest, said from a New Jersey jail that he will not detail the allegations until the book is published; he's aiming for December. He wrote a first draft and will seek a publisher. The title: The Real U: 2001 to 2010. Inside the Eye of the Hurricane.

UM's website said Shapiro, who had a suite at games, contributed $150,000 to the athletic program; prosecutors allege he used ``stolen funds'' for that. Shapiro said he donated $300,000 to UM, and that $130,000 was returned to the bankruptcy trustee.

Shapiro has said he was close with Jon Beason, Devin Hester, Antrel Rolle, Randy Phillips, Robert Marve, Kyle Wright and others when they played at UM, plus former UM a.ssistant coach/recruiting coordinator Clint Hurtt, now at Louisville.

``This will be a tell-all book from a fan and booster perspective,'' said Shapiro, who did not attend UM. But why write a book that will hurt UM?

``I want to make the average fan aware of what really exists under that uniform,'' he said. ``They might be great players, but they're certainly not great people. I'm speaking of no less than 100 former players.''

Shapiro, 41, is angry because ``once the players became pros, they turned their back on me. It made me feel like a used friend.'' He was motivated by ``heartbreak and disappointment on behalf of the university, which I considered to be an extended part of my family.''

He said the heartbreak was caused by ``former players mostly'' and ``some administrative staff and coaches. I've always had the utmost respect for Donna Shalala, Kirby Hocutt and Paul Dee.''

Shapiro will use book profits to pay back investors in the alleged Ponzi scheme but cannot keep any for himself, Perez said.

Some players call Shapiro ``Little Luke'' after Luther Campbell, who years ago gave cash to UM players for big hits.

When he specifies the allegations, the NCAA will decide whether to investigate. Asked if the NCAA investigates claims by people in jail, spokesperson Stacey Osburn said, ``When reasonably reliable information has been obtained indicating intentional violations may have occurred, the enforcement staff will undertake a review of the information in order to determine the credibility.'' Factors considered include ``how they know the reported facts and what their potential motivation may be,'' among others. UM's Hocutt declined to comment.

Perez said Shapiro will accept a plea deal on money laundering and security fraud charges and will go to prison for an undetermined time. Prosecutors said Shapiro, 41, used a Florida-based company called Capitol Investments USA Inc., to raise nearly $900 million from investors who thought they were buying into a wholesale grocery distribution business. Instead, they said Shapiro left at least 60 investors in Florida, Indiana and New Jersey with about $80 million in losses after the scheme collapsed.

``He's accepting responsibility for his conduct and making his best effort to give everyone back their money,'' Perez said. ``It was a legitimate business until 2007. An individual who was close to him stole $20 million from him and that set him back.''

• The NCAA continues to investigate UM for recruiting-related text messages in football, women's track and baseball. But one UM official said those violations are considered a 2.5 on a scale of 1 to 10, and major sanctions aren't expected.

CHATTER

• Several Canes freshmen have come on strong; one UM staffer said coaches expect ballyhooed offensive tackle Seantrel Henderson -- who has impressed but must improve on blitz pickups -- will play this season. UM could move tackle Joel Figueroa back to guard if Harland Gunn struggles.

There is sentiment toward reshirting Storm Johnson, but his play in practice (runs and returns) has made that decision more difficult. Among other newcomers, UM is especially pleased with tight ends Chase Ford (great receiver but blocking must improve) and Asante Cleveland, center Brandon Linder, safety Kacy Rodgers, cornerback Devont'a Davis and linebacker James Gaines.
 6 years ago '04        #7893
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Press Conference News & Notes: 8/30
Aug. 30, 2010

By: David Lake

Randy Shannon
CORAL GABLES, Fla. --- The No. 13 Miami Hurricanes opens its 2010 season Thursday night against Florida A&M at Sun Life Stadium.

The Rattlers are a FCS opponent who is coming off an 8-3 season last year.

“Florida A&M is a very explosive team,” Miami coach Randy Shannon said. “They have some athletes on their football team and they do a great job of coming out ready to play. They can cause you problems and you can’t take them lightly. We take this opponent like any other opponent. You have to play hard.”

The Hurricanes beat FAMU last year 48-16. UM was led by running back Damien Berry in that game, who ran for 162 yards and one touchdown on 14 carries.

This week’s game will be broadcasted live on ESPN’s internet channel, ESPN3.com.

Read on for more news and notes that came out of today’s press conference.

RANDY SHANNON OPENING STATEMENT

“It is good to be back for the first game of the season this week on Thursday night against Florida A&M. It gives us an opportunity to see how much we have improved since the first day of practice. Each week we have tried to get better as a football team. This will be a great opportunity for us to come out and play Thursday night to see where we are at. We want to see how much we have improved last year as far as being the right direction and being in the right mental frame of mind.”

NEWS & NOTES

• What is Shannon looking for from the team this week? “I just want to see the team get better and improve,” Shannon said. “We have had three scrimmages and some people have gotten better each week. I want to see them to continue to have that progress. You don’t like to see a team go up and down and I think we have handled a lot this fall camp because we didn’t hit a wall. I am excited to see where this team is at.”

• One area Shannon will be looking for from his young players who get in the game against FAMU is consistent effort: “You cannot coach effort,” Shannon said. “That is the one thing that you cannot coach. We just want to see guys each time that we have an opportunity to play is have the effort and cut down on the mental busts. On defense we want to see guys tackle and not miss tackles. If you can eliminate a lot of those things you can be successful.”

• Shannon likes how this year’s team has matured mentally and physically. “My first year here when these guys were young, we hit a wall and we couldn’t get them out of it. When we went 7-6, we hit a wall against Virginia and there was no way I could get those young guys out of it. Every day they have come out and practiced. We had one walkthrough at 10:30 at night and we brought them back the next morning at 6 am and everybody responded and had a great day of practice. We have put them in situations with the rain and hot days and two-a-days and they have responded.”

• The team has made a lot of growth mentally during the offseason, Shannon says. “There was some things we couldn’t handle mentally [in the past],” Shannon said. “This year we worked on that during the offseason a lot. Guys had voluntary workouts and they would come in at 6 am on Wednesday and 7 am on Saturday. That shows you how much they are putting into being a part of this team.”

• One reason why Shannon feels quarterback Jacory Harris will make an improvement this year is because he has now been in Mark Whipple’s system for a full year. “You can’t do anything but get better,” Shannon said. “When you have a guy that has been in your system a while, you grow and keep developing and expand their game.”

• Shannon talked more on the difference it makes on the team having offensive coordinator Mark Whipple and defensive coordinator John Lovett return for their second seasons at Miami: “It is a huge difference because of the chemistry. I think if you are going to look at the offense, everybody talks about how Jacory being with coach Whipple for two years makes a difference and on defense with coach Lovett, it is going to make a difference. Anytime you keep guys with you and the chemistry stays the same, it is a lot easier to coach and for guys to adapt to what we want to get done.”

• Linebacker was an area of concern before fall camp began and Shannon feels like some of the linebackers on the roster have stepped up during camp. “I thought Ray Buchanan and Kylan Robinson really did a great job of stepping up and doing some things, but I don’t really know until a game starts.”

• Shannon says whether or not senior Colin McCarthy plays at middle linebacker “depends on the game.”

• Shannon on how much of an effort he will make to get the younger players into the game against FAMU: “I don’t look at it as a game to get young guy’s feet wet. In a game, you never know who is going to play, so you have to go out there and take it step by step and play by play to just see what happens.”

• Kickers Matt Bosher, Jake Wieclaw, Ben Hopfinger, and Cameron Dean as well as holder Spencer Whipple and long snapper Chris Ivory went to Sun Life Stadium last week for 1-2 hours to get used to kicking on the field with the baseball infield dirt. "We all got good work in and went through all of the different routines," Bosher said. "We made sure everyone was prepared and at least knew what to expect with the clay. We made sure it was the worst conditions so everybody could handle it."
 6 years ago '05        #7894
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
so whens shannon annnounce his suspension
 6 years ago '05        #7895
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
NIKE ELITE PRO COMBAT UNIFORMS

I promised I'd get back to you guys on the new Nike "Elite Pro Combat Uniforms."

The uniforms will be unveiled by Nike this Wednesday, but they're not all-black, like some people have surmised.

I just talked to Harry Rothwell, general manager of allCanes store in Coral Gables. He went to the Nike Summit last week in Atlanta and saw an artist's rendering of the Elite Pro Combat unis that will be worn Nov. 20 against Virginia Tech.

In a nutshell, they're all orange -- and Rothwell said they're "cool.''

"I think they're better than last year's,'' he said. Last year's were all white and were worn at USF and at the Champs Sports Bowl.

Rothwell: "Very cool looking. They're orange. Lightweight. They're very sleek and fast-looking. They have a different kind of number on them. I really don't know how to describe it -- it's kind of a green number with some sort of stripe or graphic in it. New shoes -- orange and green and black with the U on them. The gloves are coming back that make the U when the players put their hands together. New pants, with some stripes that go down and around them. I think there's a U on the pants by the knee."

Rothwell said allCanes, on Ponce de Leon across the street from Alex Rodriguez Park, will carry the new Pro Combat jerseys, two styles of related hats, one Dri-Fit related shirt and the gloves that are part of the uniform. He said they'll probably arrive sometime before the game, probably by early November.

These are just special uniforms that will be worn either only at that game or in a very limited number of games.

SUSAN MILLER DEGNAN
 6 years ago '05        #7896
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
Much has been made about OT Seantrel Henderson's size — 6 feet 8, 355 pounds.

"God, he's huge. I could hide behind Seantrel, and I'm not small," said 6-foot-7, 312-pound OT Orlando Franklin.

Tailback Damien Berry said of the true freshman: "I've seen this guy with a salad. 'I was like, bro, I know you ain't been growing up on salads.' "

Still, teammates and coach Randy Shannon have been more impressed by what the nation's No. 1 recruit, from St. Paul, Minn., has done in camp.

Henderson, who initially signed with Southern Cal, has been working as the second-team RT and is expected to see his first action in Thursday's season opener against Florida A&M.

"To be honest with you, I was somewhat surprised to see him come in and do the things he's done," said Franklin, a senior.

DT Josh Holmes said Henderson is not only strong, but "intelligent, especially for a freshman."

"I have seen him go up against Allen Bailey or Marcus Robinson, some of our guys that for sure who can get after the quarterback, and he does pretty good," Holmes said. "He's a very athletic kid and he's going to be special, for sure."

Quick hits

•Shannon, who has said Berry, Mike James and Lamar Miller will share carries, said Monday he might use as many as five tailbacks this season.

•WR Travis Benjamin said he, CB Brandon Harris and RBs Miller and Eduardo Clements will start the season as the team's punt returners and Harris, Miller and RB Storm Johnson will return kickoffs.
 6 years ago '07        #7897
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Gonna see alot pts on special teams

Gotta love that

2 f**king days felllas

08-31-2010, 06:50 PM         #7898
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OFFENSE

WR

3 Travis Benjamin (5-11, 176, Jr.)

or 47 LaRon Byrd (6-4, 215, Jr.)

LT

74 Orlando Franklin (6-7, 312, Sr.)

55 Ben Jones (6-5, 300, Soph.)

71 Cory White (6-6, 270, R-Fr.)

LG

66 Harland Gunn (6-2, 315, Jr.)

75 Jared Wheeler (6-5, 315, R-Fr.)

C

63 Tyler Horn (6-4, 295, Jr.)

65 Brandon Linder (6-6, 300, Fr.)

RG

72 Brandon Washington (6-4, 330, Soph.)

79 Malcolm Bunche (6-7, 328, Fr.)

RT

61 Joel Figueroa (6-6, 323, Sr.)

78 Jermaine Johnson (6-6, 330, R-Fr.)

77 Seantrel Henderson (6-8, 355, Fr.)

TE

84 Richard Gordon (6-4, 265, Sr.)

9 Chase Ford (6-6, 245, Jr.)

82 Asante Cleveland (6-5, 245, Fr.)

88 Billy Sanders (6-4, 248, R-Fr.)

WR

85 Leonard Hankerson (6-3, 205, Sr.)

or 4 Aldarius Johnson (6-3, 200, Jr.)

QB

12 Jacory Harris (6-4, 200, Jr.)

11 Alonzo Highsmith (6-0, 195, Soph.)

16 Spencer Whipple (6-2, 210, Jr.)

HB

20 Damien Berry (6-0, 215, Sr.)

5 Mike James (6-0, 217, Soph.)

FB

30 Patrick Hill (5-9, 255, Sr.)

33 Maurice Hagens (5-11, 232, Fr.)

DEFENSE

LE

57 Allen Bailey (6-4, 285, Sr.)

56 Marcus Robinson (6-1, 240, Jr.)

49 Dyron Dye (6-5, 255, R-Fr.)

LT

92 Josh Holmes (6-0, 280, Sr.)

99 Marcus Forston (6-3, 305, R-Soph.)

98 Jeremy Lewis (6-4, 310, Jr.)

RT

54 Micanor Regis (6-3, 305, Jr.)

93 Luther Robinson (6-3, 295, R-Fr.)

96 Curtis Porter (6-1, 315, Soph.)

RE

35 Olivier Vernon (6-4, 250, Soph.)

or 97 Adewale Ojomo (6-4, 260, Jr.)

or 48 Andrew Smith (6-3, 245, Jr.)

SLB

36 Kylan Robinson (6-1, 235, Sr.)

or 45 Ramon Buchanan (6-1, 220, Jr.)

MLB

44 Colin McCarthy (6-2, 240, Sr.)

94 Kelvin Cain (6-3, 226, Fr.)

WLB

31 Sean Spence (6-0, 220, Jr.)

59 James Gaines (6-3, 205, Fr.)

or 58 Jordan Futch (6-3, 240, Jr.)

LCB

8 DeMarcus Van Dyke (6-1, 185, Sr.)

13 Ryan Hill (6-0, 205, Sr.)

RCB

1 Brandon Harris (5-11, 195, Jr.)

21 Brandon McGee (6-0, 180, Soph.)

SS

26 Ray Armstrong (6-4, 215, Soph.)

29 JoJo Nicolas (6-1, 205, R-Jr.)

FS

7 Vaughn Telemaque (6-2, 207, Soph.)

22 Kacy Rodgers (6-2, 195, Fr.)

or 37 Jared Campbell (6-0, 205, Sr.)
 6 years ago '06        #7899
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109
 Dchis said:
OFFENSE

RT

61 Joel Figueroa (6-6, 323, Sr.)

78 Jermaine Johnson (6-6, 330, R-Fr.)

77 Seantrel Henderson (6-8, 355, Fr.)
lol at that fat f**gott!!! BBBBUT Shantell is a beast she's gonna start from day one
 6 years ago '04        #7900
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0

it's almost here

:wow::wow:

Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Mark Cuban: Trump is our number one draft pick
32 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy