Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
NFL Man quits nearly 30 year stadium job after Buffalo Bills kneel during the ..
154 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj congrats Cardi B for her #1
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA reporter asks Melo about coming off the bench
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
OT Shannon Sharpe's response to President Trump's comment..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #7861
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
RB Kevin Grooms

someone post this story

This recruit says he would have committed to Miami early in the process if coach Randy Shannon had offered him a scholarship. But that never happened. So now that the new coaching staff is recruiting him hard and has offered, will he come on board? Don't miss this. Read on.
 7 years ago '04        #7862
space
space
Papa Cane SaveUMFootball

4-star DT John Jenkins, 6'4'' and 340 lbs, has chosen Miami as one of its finalists. The group includes Georgia, Miami, Florida and Auburn.

SaveUMFootball

3-star QB Kevin Sousa, 6'4'' and 235 lbs, could end up becoming a Miami Hurricane now that Gary Nova has committed to Rutgers.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 01-11-2011 at 04:47 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #7863
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,441 | Props total: 911 911
I also read that about jeremy davis

Wonder what they dont like
 01-11-2011, 07:32 PM         #7864
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Times are a changin'!
 7 years ago '05        #7865
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,006 | Props total: 588 588
shalala still got her hand on the button tho

2.5 gpa
 7 years ago '04        #7866
space
space
jeff stoutland was in alabama interviewing for a coaching position in the alabama staff
 7 years ago '09        #7867
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
Y'all see what Clint Hurtt posted on his Facebook? f**king scumbag
 7 years ago '04        #7868
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
jeff stoutland was in alabama interviewing for a coaching position in the alabama staff
n*ggas on caneinsider.com were saying that there is gonna be staff movement...... I wouldn't be surprised if Stoutland is the next one to get axed.

As of the Jeremy Davis not being accepted rumor......... there ain't s**t to worry about.... it's all message board rumors. I'm not buying in to anything, the kid will end up being a Cane.

Snake in the grass Aubrey hill is negatively recruiting against Miami now... that sonovab**ch........
 7 years ago '04        #7869
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 MOTM said:
Y'all see what Clint Hurtt posted on his Facebook? f**king scumbag
no idea, what did that fat a.ss albert lookin a.ss n*gga say?
 7 years ago '09        #7870
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
Smh Kirby should exile this douche

Posted: Today*9:13*PM
Interesting facebook exchange*
Kelvin Harris
‎#BREAKINGNEWS: Les Miles will remain coach of LSU!!! Damn Michigan can't give their job away right now.

Clinton Hurtt **** they're goin thru what Miami just experienced.

2 hours ago Kelvin Harris yeah but this worse because richrod came in and started recruited a totally different athlet than they'd every had at Michigan especially on defense. if i was les miles i wouldn't have took the job either. he got talent and an open checkbook.

Clinton Hurtt I totally agree with what you said on that. My opinion is that coaches aren't gonna go to places that don't support you enough to win titles every year and Michigan and Miami have showed that they will not do what's necessary. about an hour ago

Kelvin Harris well all of a sudden it seems we have a change of heart i mean i;m hearing we recruiting jucos

Clinton Hurtt Don't get me wrong I love our football team and the members of that family but the administration has totally screwed that place up. They wanna recruit JUCOS but since Shalala got in there its dam near impossible to get them in. I spoke to the dean of admissions the other day and this Golden cat ain't even spoke to him yet...??? I mean what are they doin?

Kelvin Harris yeah i don't think they really let him in on the dirty little secret that ain't even jucos he ain't gon be able to get in. when he find out that if a kid shop lifted in middle school he disqualified he gon feel like obama after the first white house briefing when they told the truth bout being the president

*Clinton Hurtt I'd be the 1st one to say that Randy had his short comings but what HC doesn't? Would it had helped if Randy could've learned under some great HC's hell yes. Jimmie was the only guy I'd consider a great HC that Randy worked for but the main issue is support and he didn't have that. Golden is a roll of the dice hire no different then when they picked Randy. The tell tale difference will be do they give him the things that Randy needed to right the ship?

about an hour ago
 7 years ago '05        #7871
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
2 hours ago Kelvin Harris yeah but this worse because richrod came in and started recruited a totally different athlet than they'd every had at Michigan especially on defense. if i was les miles i wouldn't have took the job either. he got talent and an open checkbook.
that was atrocious to read, had to read like 10 times
 7 years ago '07        #7872
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
everyone is negative recruiting against us

Butch is telling recruits that its nice on campus but once you leave its dirty and not nice at all.

what kinda s**t is that..

f**k them n*ggas

if i was a recruit i would ask if stuff was that bad why you stayed so long

but students wit 2.0 dont think logically
 7 years ago '04        #7873
space
space
SaveUMFootball

Almost Done: Next UM OC looks to be J. Fisch from the Seattle Seahawks. Trying to confirm. Said it days ago.
 7 years ago '04        #7874
space
space
Head coach Al Golden made it clear to CB Jeremy Davis, younger brother of former UM star Phillip Buchanon, that Miami would not be in his best interest.
 7 years ago '05        #7875
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Head coach Al Golden made it clear to CB Jeremy Davis, younger brother of former UM star Phillip Buchanon, that Miami would not be in his best interest.
as weak as we are in the secondary tf
 7 years ago '06        #7876
Xaiv 148 heat pts148
space
space
$4,238 | Props total: 2126 2126
He lied to me,” Davis said. “I don’t know what’s up with the coach. He was trying to be extra tough on the phone for no reason. He kind of had an attitude with me and my parents. That didn’t go well. My mom is mad, my dad is mad. We have always been all about Miami our whole lives. It seems like he wants nothing to do with Randy Shannon’s players. He wants to bring in who he wants to bring in. He said it’s in my best interest not to go there and basically it wouldn’t matter how good I was that I wouldn’t get to play. That kind of hurts, but you move on with life and you hope the next decision is a good decision.”

“(Golden) said I can’t play at Miami and that I’m not a Miami guy,” Davis said. “I’ve been Miami the whole time. Miami would have been my choice if I wasn’t for the coach. It just didn’t seem right for him that he was giving me attitude for no reason. He lied to me, he lied to my parents.”

“I’ll still be Miami fan, I still love Miami,” Davis said. “But with the new coach, he and I just aren’t seeing eye-to-eye and if you’re not it’s not going to work out. Period. But there aint no love lost. I wanted to be there. I wanted to make a difference. I wanted to get the ‘U’ back to where it was.”

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 01-12-2011 at 03:35 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #7877
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space

Coach Golden what are you doing???

Atleast give em a shot....damn straight s**tted on the kid
 7 years ago '07        #7878
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
They say all his coaches from HS to Milford say hes lazy and fakes injuries

Maybe golden is making a good decision
 7 years ago '04        #7879
space
space
he probably sucks
 7 years ago '07        #7880
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
i mean he is a shannon recruit
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine the backshots
58 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Just woke up did nibiru hit us?
33 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I wanna bury my face in this rappers @ss
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Stevie J's latest 𝔅uild-Ǻ-Bit©h
52 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I see riri ima eat it like panini
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 24 - Trumps NFL tweets are an illegal act.
88 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 23 - Another EARTHQUAKE: North Korea struck
28 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Sir Jigga launches private airline
62 comments
22 hours ago