most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #7841
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 465 465
Sadly I think lamar and storm will get the bulk of the carries leaving damien berry in the dark again.

They stay shining and shannon said the best will see the field.
 6 years ago '05        #7842
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Sadly I think lamar and storm will get the bulk of the carries leaving damien berry in the dark again.

They stay shining and shannon said the best will see the field.
long as berry gets better picking up the blitzes hell get his carries

shannon said hes far better than last yr but still behind cooper
 6 years ago '07        #7843
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
IMO, Storm looks like the next great one, but Damien Berry showed alot to me last year. A full year of work and he could have some big numbers. Damien got that grind it out style with the ability to get that long run once in a while

Storm can wait his turn
 6 years ago '04        #7844
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
hopefully mccarthy is playing middle linebacker permanently
 6 years ago '05        #7845
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

new jersey

travis williams in the pic
 6 years ago '04        #7846
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1398 1398
 Deeangoe said:

[pic - click to view]

new jersey

travis williams in the pic
same jersey new cleats. which im a fan of black socks/cleats
 6 years ago '07        #7847
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
we need black jerseys

but that jersey alright...numbers look weird
 6 years ago '05        #7848
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3778 3778
Berry is your best back PERIOD alot because he is proven.....I don't get how the coaches don't see it....he did his thing last year. while Miller and Storm haven't taken a real game snap yet....could be practice warriors for all you know....and I know because FSU had enough of em
 6 years ago '04        #7849
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1398 1398
 MARTIAN MAR said:
Berry is your best back PERIOD alot because he is proven.....I don't get how the coaches don't see it....he did his thing last year. while Miller and Storm haven't taken a real game snap yet....could be practice warriors for all you know....and I know because FSU had enough of em
Im sure he knows, Shannon has a special way of playing down players,(Berry and Hankerson immediately come to mind) and delivering diversion statements with others (Kylan Robinson, Glen Cook, Romeo Davis)

Im sure Berry will be the starter. He's earned it.
 6 years ago '04        #7850
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
damien's been gettin sized since last year, he was clearly better than slowpoke james and dancing with the stars cooper but he didnt start getting carries until the 6th game....shannon will prolly let storm and miller k!ll teams early then let damien get goalline carries and late in the game when the defense is gassed
 6 years ago '04        #7851
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Practice Report: 8/21
Aug. 21, 2010

By: David Lake

Chase Ford
CORAL GABLES, Fla. --- Miami completed their 17th practice of fall camp Saturday morning as the team practice for about one hour and 45 minutes.

Miami will hold their final two-a-day of fall camp today with the Hurricanes returning to the field at 3:15 for the afternoon session.

Read on for more notes to come out of today’s practice.

RANDY SHANNON OPENING STATEMENT

“It was the first part of our last two-a-days today. We worked hard and worked on the run game emphasis. We bared down and got physical this morning. This afternoon we will do more of a pass emphasis--third down situation and pass rush situation and things like that.”

NEWS & NOTES

• TE Chase Ford continues to impress Shannon with his consistency during this fall camp. “He has been doing really well,” Shannon said. “Chase has learned the offense and we are excited about it. I don’t think he has had a bad day out here beside the first week and that is just from him learning and getting the tempo down. Otherwise, he has been very competitive and getting better with his blocking, which is tremendous for us. We like what he is doing.”

• Shannon says a pass catching threat at tight end can really open up an offense, which is a big reason why he is excited about Ford’s development this fall. “If you got your two receivers and have a guy inside, then now you can thread the field and that is the most important thing that you have to have as an offense,” Shannon said. “You have your running game, but you have three threats. If you look at the Dallas Cowboys and all the great offensive teams, they have always had a tight end. I think that is key and vital to any offense.”

• Having a tight end that is a threat in the passing game puts a lot of stress on a defense. “You can’t take out everybody,” Shannon said. “If people want to take out your receivers, you got your tight ends that you can throw to. If they want to take out your tight ends, then you have your receivers. It just gives you options and that is something as a defensive coach that you have to be worried about.”

• The running back unit has done a good job in pass protection this fall, Shannon says. “Good, pretty good,” Shannon said. “We have blitz drill every day and in the scrimmages we have a lot of blitzes, so the more that they can work and you run different blitzes, the more they can pick up and the better we can be.”

• Shannon on when RB Graig Cooper might be able to participate in a practice in full pads. “It depends on the body,” Shannon said. “Injuries depend on the body. Like last year, Eric Moncur wasn’t supposed to play and two days later he was feeling good, so I can’t really give an a.ssessment on who can play when. It really depends on the body.”

• WR Kendal Thompkins has been more consistent this fall, Shannon says. Thompkins will see his role expand this fall as UM’s primary slot receiver. “Yeah he is a lot better than last year,” Shannon said. “Like any kid, they come in freshman and redshirt and the next year is their third year and they get more mature and see things differently and the offense is the same, so it is a lot of great things that is going on.”

• Shannon on the many demands a wide receiver must adjust to when making the jump from high school to college. “It is all different when you come out of high school,” Shannon said. “They are great athletes, but they are mostly just running nine-balls. Now you have to run specific routes: the crossing route, the six route, the two route, the three, the five, the seven. Then you have to understand when it is cover two, block the corner. When it is quarters, block the safety and cover three block the safety and when it is blitz run the guy off. There is a lot of stuff you got to learn at receiver.

• CB Lee Chambers is working hard to made a smooth transition from running back. Chambers switched positions on Monday. “He is a competitor and the things he is doing is competing,” Shannon said. “He doesn’t know all the coverages and stuff like that, but he is playing well and really doing well for his progress and only being there for three or four days. It just has to be a process that he has to go through with things. We don’t expect him to come out and we say ok Lee you know this whole defense and technique and those things. He is not anywhere near that. Give him until the fifth game of the season or something like that and he will be where he needs to be.”

• S JoJo Nicolas was held out of practice. Shannon says Nicolas is "nicked."
 6 years ago '05        #7852
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Miami transfer wide out Thearon Collier arrived at USC Saturday. Sources expect Collier to be cleared by USC admissions this weekend.
20 minutes ago via UberTwitter
Retweeted by 5 people
Reply Retweet

insidetroy
Am I late on this? I was confused if Shannon was making him sit out this year and come back next or if he was just done here but looks like he's going to USC. Either way best of luck to Collier, wish we got to keep him but I hope it works out for him there.
 6 years ago '04        #7853
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
so we basically traded pimp collier for seantrel henderson

wish pimp the best but we deep @ wideout, and 6'8 330 lb offensive tackles athletic enough to play basketball dont grow on trees
 6 years ago '07        #7854
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
why would he choose USC outta all schools

he missed the memo on they suspension from bowls???

Good luck.....he should beast in the pac 10
 6 years ago '05        #7855
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
so we basically traded pimp collier for seantrel henderson

wish pimp the best but we deep @ wideout, and 6'8 330 lb offensive tackles athletic enough to play basketball dont grow on trees
pretty sure it was wesley who we traded :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #7856
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Practice Report: 8/22
Aug. 22, 2010

Joel Figueroa
CORAL GABLES, Fla. --- Miami wrapped up their 18th practice of fall camp Sunday morning in a short 45-minute practice that was a walkthrough for the final scrimmage tomorrow evening.

Miami coach Randy Shannon will give the first team more reps in tomorrow’s scrimmage and will start looking at the first team players on special teams as well.

“In the first two scrimmages, the ones didn’t really get that many plays, but now we will see more ones and put them in situations of all special teams phases with punt, return, and kickoffs,” Shannon said. “Whoever played in the game, that is the position you are gong to be playing on special teams.”

Shannon will also use the scrimmage to determine who he can count on for depth at all the positions.

“It is going to be the next 25 on the team, who is going to be the guys,” Shannon said. “That is going to come from special teams, the second team guys and things like that. It is going to be where are we with that position after the scrimmage.”

Read on for more notes to come out of today’s practice.

RANDY SHANNON OPENING STATEMENT

“We are just getting ready for tomorrow’s scrimmage. We did a short punt drill and a two-minute drill and that was basically it. We are just getting ready to see the guys go out and compete tomorrow. It is the last scrimmage and we want to see the guys bounce around and correct the mentals offensively and defensively. On offense we want to make sure we correct the turnovers and the drops and defensively you want to correct the big plays.”

NEWS & NOTES

• RB Graig Cooper and LB Jordan Futch will not participate in the scrimmage tomorrow as they are slowly being worked back from knee injuries sustained last season. “They have been doing drills, but no contact and stuff like that,” Shannon said. “They are doing all drill work and 7-on-7 and some 9-on-9, but very limited. We just want to make sure that we don’t put those guys in bad situations.”

• OL Joel Figueroa did not participate in practice today. Shannon is unsure if Figueroa will be able to play in the scrimmage tomorrow. “He is a veteran guy and he went three weeks and missed three practices, so you have to make sure you have a guy like that for the season,” Shannon said.

• While Figueroa has missed some time recently with an injury, redshirt Jermaine Johnson has stepped in and done a nice job with the first team at right tackle. Johnson credits his progression to knowing the playbook better than he did last year. “He is a year older,” Shannon said. “When you first get to college, you don’t really know that much. As time goes on, you learn more and learn more. It is a learning process that they have to go through.”

• Shannon says he likes what he sees out of the depth at cornerback Miami has. “McGee and Ryan Hill are two veteran guys that came in and we have a lot of improvement from both of those guys, which is great. You always have to have corners. You typically want to have six to seven corners on your football team.”

• Both Brandon McGee and Ryan Hill wore non-contact green jerseys today. Safety JoJo Nicolas did not practice today.

• C Tyler Horn has been impressed with RG Brandon Washington this fall: "He has taken the detail of his game to the next level. He's using his hands a lot better. He has taken the small things of offensive line and he's doing better." Horn continued: "Absolutely (he can be an impact player). One, he is really, really smart kid and he's got the talent. The fact that he has both of those abilities in his game, it can really take his play up."

• Freshman Brandon Linder, who started fall camp as a guard, has been working solely at center lately. He has a very bright future and has been impressing his teammates with his ability to learn the playbook at a rapid pace. Don't be surprised to see Linder receive meaningful playing time at some point this season.

• Freshman CB Keion Payne has received plenty of reps this fall due to injuries to other cornerbacks. Payne has two interceptions during fall camp and says he's working hard to get in the rotation this season, but did note that he has had to make adjustments in the college game.

• Yesterday‘s practice was shortened due to a lightning delay, but Shannon liked how the team stayed focused and practice hard when they were on the field. “It was the quickest practice we ever did, probably because it was cool,” Shannon said. “It was good though and it was a little adverse situation to see where their mind is going to be and they came out like it was a brand new day, so it was good to see.”

• Shannon says he will not go practice on the dirt at Sun Life Stadium in preparation for the FAMU game. “The one thing about playing on dirt is that you can get real serious burns and you can get a lot of staph infections from those burns if you are not careful,” Shannon said.

• Former UM wide receiver Thearon Collier has transferred to USC. Collier caught 44 passes for 574 yards and three touchdowns in 24 games, making four starts in two seasons. He also returned two punt returns for touchdowns. He will sit out this year due to NCAA transfer rules and will have two seasons left beginning in 2011.
 6 years ago '04        #7857
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
OL Johnson Impressing
Aug. 23, 2010

Jermaine Johnson
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Redshirt freshman Jermaine Johnson has been one of the biggest surprises of this fall camp for the University of Miami.

Johnson was projected to be a second team player when fall camp started, but his strong performance the last three weeks have him pushing for a starting job.

With first team right tackle Joel Figueroa missing the last week of practices with an injury, Johnson has stepped in and the offensive line has not missed a beat.

“I am doing better now than I was in the spring time,” Johnson said. “I believe in my coaches and what they are trying to do for me. This is a process and I am trying to take it all one day at a time. I am just working hard this camp right now.”

Johnson credits his improvement this year to being in the UM program for a full year now and knowing the offense.

“It was just knowing the offense,” Johnson said. “Last year I was comfortable with about 75 percent of the offense, this year I know all of it.”

Miami coach Randy Shannon talked about the improvements he ahs seen out of Johnson.

“He is a year older,” Shannon said. “When you first get to college, you don’t really know that much. As time goes on, you learn more and learn more. It is a learning process that they have to go through.”

The teammates Johnson goes up against every day in practice have taken notice of his improvements as well.

“Jermaine has improved a lot since last year,” defensive end Allen Bailey said. “He started improving last year during the season, actually. He has carried that over to now and he is still improving.

Johnson has also improved his body over the last year. He arrived at Miami weighing 330 pounds and he has since slimmed down to 315 pounds while adding strength.

“I am more powerful and I have put on some weight. I am just a lot stronger,” Johnson said. “I have been working hard out here in the hot sun. I just realized it is time to step up and do what I got to do to help this team.”

During fall camp, the offensive line has done a good job opening holes for UM’s running backs in the ground game. Johnson says he has been impressed by the way the offensive line has jelled together during camp.

“I think all of us work as a team and we stay together,” Johnson said. “We stay together and think positive and don’t think anything bad. We are a real good unit. We need everybody to step up and do what they have to do.”

For now, Johnson is working hard to be one of UM’s top five offensive linemen by the end of fall camp. Johnson knows if he continues to work hard in practice, he has a chance to be a regular contributor this season.

“It is good to know that,” Johnson said. “You just have to know what you are doing out there and do what the coaches tell you.”
 6 years ago '04        #7858
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
DT Lewis Has A New Focus
Aug. 23, 2010

Jeremy Lewis
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Junior defensive tackle Jeremy Lewis is a totally different player this year.

Lewis, who has received limited playing time during the first two years of his UM career, wants to see the field more in 2010 and he hopes he has done the offseason work to earn a spot in the playing rotation.

“My conditioning and my focus every day in practice are much better this year,” Lewis said of his improvements. “My whole thing right now is just contributing to the team. I just want to get on the field and help the team any way I can. This is my third year now and I want to contribute. I know if you work hard then good things are going to come.”

Lewis (6-4, 315) admits he hasn’t always practice with the focus that it takes to see time on the field.

“I had a lackadaisical attitude as a freshman and I know now that wasn’t going to help me get on the field,” Lewis said. “I got my mind right and my body right and now I just need to do what the coaches ask of me.”

The one area Lewis wanted to work on this offseason in particular was his conditioning, so he put in his best work with strength and conditioning coach Andreu Swasey this summer and slimmed down to 310 pounds. Now, Lewis feels like he is in the best shape of his life.

“Nothing comes easy and you have to work hard for everything you are trying to get,” Lewis said. “I am trying to contribute to this team and if everybody has that same attitude, then nothing but good will come for the team this year.”

“I just worked harder with coach Swasey this offseason than I ever have. He does a great job getting us in the shape we need to be in and I just really worked hard this year. I don’t get tired as easily this year and I can play for a lot longer. I feel a lot better out here.”

Last year, Lewis played in seven games and finished with three tackles. He also had a pass break-up against Virginia.

Lewis has been pushed by the depth at competition at defensive tackle during fall camp. Miami has four players at defensive tackle expected to be in the rotation in Micanor Regis, Josh Holmes, Marcus Forston, and Curtis Porter.

“We emphasize the small things,” Lewis said. “We know we can improve the small things by just competing and going hard in practice every day. If somebody is not doing a good job, we are hard on each other because it is all about competing in practice.”

Lewis says the defensive line has benefited by the teaching of veteran defensive line coach Rick Petri. Lewis talked about the way Petri coaches.

“Coach Petri is a great coach,” Lewis said. “He is hard on us and teaches us a lot, so we know he is going to get the best out of us. He really works with us on the small things and our technique.”

With a lot of veterans returning, Lewis has high hopes for the defense for this season.

“This defense can be dominant this year,” Lewis said. “If we all do what we can do, we will be able to stop anybody. It starts up front with us on the defensive line.”
 6 years ago '04        #7859
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Miami's D-line ready to take next step
August, 20, 2010 Aug 2010:00AM ETEmail Print Comments120 By Heather DinichWhen Miami coach Randy Shannon talks about the program’s throwback defensive lines -- comprised of former players like defensive tackles Russell Maryland, Cortez Kennedy, Jerome Brown and Warren Sapp -- he points out one common trait: None of them were freshmen when they were at their best.

“People don’t realize it took Russell Maryland three years to be Russell Maryland,” Shannon said. “Cortez didn’t play ‘til his senior year. Jerome Brown played a little bit as a freshman. The third year he blossomed. It always takes a defensive lineman until his third or his fourth year really to come out. Sapp was the same way. Whenever you get somebody in his third or fourth year, they should be ready to take that next step.”

Consider Miami’s defensive line ready.

[+] EnlargeSteve Mitchell/US Presswire
Senior Allen Bailey (57) led Miami with seven sacks and 11 tackles for loss last season.This year’s projected starting lineup includes two seniors -- Allen Bailey and Josh Holmes -- and two juniors -- Andrew Smith and Micanor Regis -- but there’s so much depth that the competition continues and nothing is set in stone. Even with the dismissal of Steven Wesley, Miami still has 14 defensive linemen to choose from. If all of them play to their potential, it could be reminiscent of some of the program’s best defensive lines of the past.

“I really wouldn’t want to be on another team that plays against us,” Miami quarterback Jacory Harris said. “Our defensive line is pretty good this year and I’m sure they’re going to open a lot of guys’ eyes.”

“They’re all fast guys, and they also have size on them,” Harris said. “That’s what makes it worse.”

Expectations are highest for Bailey, who at 6-foot-4, 288 pounds led all Miami defensive linemen last year with 34 tackles. He led the team with seven sacks and 11 tackles for loss and should be one of the best players in the conference this fall. Still, he’ll draw a lot of attention from opponents, forcing those around him to raise their level of play.

Bailey said that won’t be a problem.

“We have the talent, we have the athleticism, we have the numbers,” Bailey said. “It’s a real good D-line this year. We could be real good. It’s not only me. We have 16 or 17 d-linemen. There’s like four at each position. It’s improved a lot. It raises the competition for playing time. You’ve got to compete every day, every practice.”

Bailey is roommates with defensive backs DeMarcus Van Dyke and JoJo Nicolas, and lineman Adewale Ojomo. To them, he’s known as the “house chef.”

“He knows how to cook everything -- shrimp pasta, chicken pasta, everything,” Van Dyke said. “Man, he can cook.”

He can also hit.

“I tell him I feed off him,” Van Dyke said. “If he gets three sacks, I get three interceptions. If I get three picks, he’ll get three sacks. That’s how it goes. It’s me and Allen’s last year, so we’re trying to go out with a bang and make it special.”

Miami linebacker Sean Spence said Bailey is “worth every penny” of the preseason hype, but Bailey isn’t the only one capable of making plays.

“We’ve got a lot of depth down there,” Spence said. “You could interchange them easily. All of them could play. I’m expecting good things from those guys this year.”

So is Shannon.

“Over the years these guys should be ready to take that step now,” he said. “ … Those guys are mature now. It should be the time for them to take the next step.”
 6 years ago '04        #7860
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Scrimmage Report: 8/23
Aug. 23, 2010

By: UM Sports Media Relations

Lamar Miller
CORAL GABLES, Fla. - The University of Miami held its third and final scrimmage of fall camp Monday night on the Greentree Practice Fields with the 2010 opener against Florida A&M now just 10 days out.

Offensively, the Hurricanes were led by running back Lamar Miller, who ran for 85 yards and one touchdown on nine carries. Miller scored on an 83-yard run. Receiver Travis Benjamin also had a good day, finishing with three receptions for 56 yards and two touchdowns.

On Defense, the Hurricanes were led by linebackers Colin McCarthy and Sean Spence, who each totaled six tackles and defensive end Andrew Smith, who had two sacks.

Time to Buckle Down

As expected, the majority of the session included work with the first- and second-teamers. Most positions have been established at this point and with the season right around the corner now, it's time to get down to business. Jacory Harris took the most snaps of any quarterback, while Leonard Hankerson, Travis Benjamin and Aldarius Johnson saw the most reps among the receivers. Defensively, Brandon Harris and DeMarcus Van Dyke spent most of the time on the outside, while linebackers Sean Spence and Colin McCarthy tied for the team-high with six tackles.

More Weather

The `Canes battled with the weather yet again during Monday's scrimmage, practicing in a downpour for about 15 minutes before lightning sirens delayed action for a half hour. After the weather cleared, the `Canes came back out and wrapped up the session with good energy despite the delay.

Highlights
- Lamar Miller got things going with an 83-yard touchdown run up the middle early in the scrimmage.
- Later, Travis Benjamin caught a pair of touchdown passes from Jacory Harris and Alonzo Highsmith .
- Kendal Thompkins broke out for gains of 32 and 26.
- Billy Sanders had one of the highlights of the day, catching a pass up the middle from Stephen Morris for a 28-yard TD.
- Andrew Smith had two of the defense's four sacks, while Micanor Regis and Marcus Forston each had one.
- Ray-Ray Armstong had a solid scrimmage, tallying a number of big hits including one that forced a fumble.

Passing Stats
Jacory Harris - 4-for-12, 38 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT
Alonzo Highsmith - 5-for-9, 82 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT
Stephen Morris - 1-for-4, 28 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT
Spencer Whipple - 2-for-6, 40 yards, 0 TD, 0 INT

Rushing Stats
Lamar Miller - 9 carries, 85 yards, 1 TD
Damien Berry - 11 carries, 57 yards
Kendal Thompkins - 1 carry, 26 yards
Storm Johnson - 6 carries, 14 yards
Eduardo Clements - 3 carries, 11 yards
Mike James - 6 carries, 4 yards

Receiving Stats
Travis Benjamin - 3 receptions, 56 yards, 2 TDs
Mike James - 3 receptions, 18 yards
Billy Sanders - 1 reception, 28 yards, 1 TD
Kendal Thompkins - 1 reception, 32 yards
Aldarius Johnson - 1 reception, 25 yards

Defensive Stats
Sean Spence - 6 tackles, pass break-up
Colin McCarthy - 6 tackles
Micanor Regis - 5 tackles, sack, forced fumble
Ramon Buchanan - 5 tackles
Ray-Ray Armstrong - 4 tackles, forced fumble
Brandon Harris - 4 tackles, 2 pass break-ups, fumble recovery
DeMarcus Van Dyke - 3 tackles, pass break-up
Andrew Smith - 2 tackles, 2 sacks

Special Teams Highlights
- All field goals and extra points attempted by Matt Bosher and Jake Wieclaw were successfully, including a 45-yarder by Bosher in pouring rain.
- Kacy Rodgers and Cory Nelms teamed up to block a punt attempt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
73 comments
1 day ago