Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #7761
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
SaveUMFootball

3-star S Cortez Davis, 6'4'' and 180 lbs, and 4-star RB Marlin Lane, 6' and 200 lbs, are going to visit UM. Committed to Clemson for now. 3 minutes ago via web
 7 years ago '04        #7762
space
space
WR Duron Carter the son of chris carter will be visiting UM this weekend
 7 years ago '04        #7763
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
WR Duron Carter the son of chris carter will be visiting UM this weekend
Didn't that n*gga get kicked out of Ohio State for being too dumb to keep up a 2.0GPA?

if he's interested... well f**k it, let that n*gga come here, re-start his career :dancingcool: lord knows we need somebody alongside Byrd and Streeter.
 7 years ago '04        #7764
space
space
he is at junior college getting his grades up
 7 years ago '04        #7765
space
space
SaveUMFootball

Papa Cane SaveUMFootball

4-star WR Duron Carter's Stats at Coffeyville JC: 29 catches for 537 yards, scoring ten touchdowns.

2009 4-star WR Duron Carter, former OSU player, to visit UM this weekend. If UM offers, he will commit per source. 1 minute ago via web

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: QB Gary Nova - not committed to a school. Very good Prep School QB. Loves UM. about 1 hour ago via web

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: RB Marlin Lane - currently committed to Clemson. Incredible talent. UM has a chance. about 1 hour ago via web

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: LB Kendell Jones - committed to Michigan. UM was his dream, and Shannon never recruited him. No shot

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: CB Dallas Crawford - committed to Michigan. RR is gone, and UM was his dream. Dad wanted Mich for son.

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: QB Jake Rudock - currently committed to Iowa; Jake turn on The Weather Channel and look at UM's depth.

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: QB Kevin Hogan - currently committed to Stanford but wants UM to recruit him

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: WR Sammy Watkins - currently committed to Clemson, arguably best WR in the country.

Temple's S&C coach under Golden, Tony Decker is no longer there - he is very well respected amongst his peers.
I am still hearing that UM S&C Coach Swasey might not handle those responsibilities for the Football team; he also handles other sports @ U.

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 01-05-2011 at 12:52 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #7766
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
We gettin updates hourly these days :applause:

Might be a beastly signing day
 7 years ago '05        #7767
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 343 343
I don't know what the big deal was about recruiting for you guys. The 3 top schools in FL are always gonna have quality classes full of athletes. The problems have all been coaching down here. First it was FSU's offense when Richt left, then Miami when Butch Davis left, then Florida when Spurrier left. It's amazing the difference a year made with the hires of Meyer/Mullen and Fisher/stoops. If Golden is a quality coach you guys will be fine if not you'll suck. Your class this year will still be top 20 and look for at least two major steals because the U can offer playing time right away at almost every position and an almost incomparable NFL pedigree. Randy Shannon did suck as a recruiter though ande never addressed it by adding an impact recruiter to his staff.
 7 years ago '07        #7768
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space

n*gga we had 6 commits.at most.when shannon was here and plenty of holes already. We yelled all yr we would have a way better record with better coaches. So what are you trying to get at or prove?
 7 years ago '07        #7769
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space

n*gga we had 6 commits.at most.when shannon was here and plenty of holes already. We yelled all yr we would have a way better record with better coaches. So what are you trying to get at or prove?
 7 years ago '04        #7770
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
SaveUMFootball

Papa Cane SaveUMFootball

4-star WR Duron Carter's Stats at Coffeyville JC: 29 catches for 537 yards, scoring ten touchdowns.

2009 4-star WR Duron Carter, former OSU player, to visit UM this weekend. If UM offers, he will commit per source. 1 minute ago via web

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: QB Gary Nova - not committed to a school. Very good Prep School QB. Loves UM. about 1 hour ago via web

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: RB Marlin Lane - currently committed to Clemson. Incredible talent. UM has a chance. about 1 hour ago via web

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: LB Kendell Jones - committed to Michigan. UM was his dream, and Shannon never recruited him. No shot

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: CB Dallas Crawford - committed to Michigan. RR is gone, and UM was his dream. Dad wanted Mich for son.

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: QB Jake Rudock - currently committed to Iowa; Jake turn on The Weather Channel and look at UM's depth.

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: QB Kevin Hogan - currently committed to Stanford but wants UM to recruit him

Current Non-UM Commitments to Watch: WR Sammy Watkins - currently committed to Clemson, arguably best WR in the country.

Temple's S&C coach under Golden, Tony Decker is no longer there - he is very well respected amongst his peers.
I am still hearing that UM S&C Coach Swasey might not handle those responsibilities for the Football team; he also handles other sports @ U.
gosh... kids are so f**king stupid for real..........

what the hell does it got to do that Shannon never recruited him. Shandy isn't here no more f**got, has this idiot been informed that shannon was fired 2 months ago ??? If UM is his dream school then he should consider since Golden IS recruiting him.
 7 years ago '04        #7771
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
We gettin updates hourly these days :applause:

Might be a beastly signing day
course we getting updates now!! he have a coach who wants to expose the program to EVERYBODY... not send it to oblivion like shannon wanted it to.

We're now gonna have open practices, media is gonna be allowed to talk to players and staff... it's the way it should be, I don't understand why shannon wanted to keep everything so Area-51... like he had some nuclear project or some s**t

Finally we're gonna have a coach who is gonna say more than "the players are just flying around there"
 7 years ago '04        #7772
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
anybody got al goldens twitter?

there is a thread on a cane site saying this was his first tweet

:wow:

The Golden Goon right there

my n*gga working it with that twitter. He's like the complete opposite of shannon
 7 years ago '04        #7773
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
So Miami's starting MLB next year is former
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

210 pound Kelvin Cain. LMAO.
sitting at 220 right now and had 14 tackles against duke in the ony game he played

:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
 01-05-2011, 08:31 PM         #7774
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Yeah, that's his official Twitter account. Been verified by many.
 7 years ago '04        #7775
space
space
2012 RB Matt Jones reppin the U

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #7776
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
SaveUMFootball

Transfers: Expent LB Kevin Nelson to most likely transfer from UM. Good kid, but a tweener. Remember I said multiple transfers. 8 minutes ago via web
RE: Nelson says he is coming back next year

“No one really told me I was going to red shirt,” Nelson said. “I kind of figured I was going to red shirt after I got moved from second team to fourth team. I was hoping that I wasn’t. I was hoping that I would at least be third team and travel. At east be on kickoff return or some kind of special team. But nobody told me I was, but I kind of figured after I got moved least be on kickoff return or some kind of special team. But nobody told me I was, but I kind of figured after I got moved down on the depth chart. I asked coach Shannon one week and he just told me to keep practicing hard and we’ll see Obviously I did that, I kept practicing hard. I got better over the weeks, but after that fifth game I knew it was a wrap and I wasn’t going to suit up on Saturdays. I just had to toughen it out, quit pouting, quit crying. It was hurtful.”

“I wasn’t aware of the recruiting process at the time,” Nelson said. “Now I know that they will do whatever it takes to get that person into the school and it’s up to the player to believe that and try to maintain and hopefully you can stay at the level or ts up to the player to reach higher. The college game is different than high school and that was my problem coming in. I was told this and that and I thought I just had to maintain, but now I know what to do. My mindset is focused and I’m ready to compete. I’ve got to do this.”

Nelson left UM in December following his second final exam to return home to Gainesville to deal with personal issues“I left because of some family troubles and some situations that are going on right now,” Nelson said. “I knew with where my mindset was I wasn’t going to be productive. I just needed some time off to be with my family at this time. I asked for my mindset was I wasn’t going to be productive. I just needed some time off to be with my family at this time. I asked for some time off to come home with them and re-focus myself.” Nelson was raised by his grandparents after his mother passed away due to lung cancer and a brain tumor when he was in sixth grade. His father has also passed away sixth grade. His father has also passed away.
He says he will be back in Coral Gables on Jan. 17, a day before classes begin for second semester.
I just read this.. might be kinda hard to read cause I'm posting with my phone but sounds like he should be back next season.

Last edited by dipset kid0221; 01-05-2011 at 09:27 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #7777
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
I just read this.. might be kinda hard to read cause I'm posting with my phone but sounds like he should be back next season.
i hope thats the case but im still hearing/reading that there will be several transfers that will open up scholarships.

DE Anthony Chickillo named MVP of UA game
 7 years ago '04        #7778
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
them n*ggas are a bit confused..... they thinking the chick fil A bowl is the BCS title game

4 losses and a 50 point blowout loss to Oklahoma and they act like they're the greatest team in football

7 years ago '04        #7779
space
space
“The U Sounds Real Good” says Cali CB Rashad Wadood, an Arizona State commit, received an in-home visit this week
 01-06-2011, 01:36 AM         #7780
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy is a beast
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy