Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #7701
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 166 166
How ya'll feel about O'Leary? Ya'll think he's UM's or ours?
 6 years ago '06        #7702
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,667 | Props total: 12179 12179
 904Nole said:
How ya'll feel about O'Leary? Ya'll think he's UM's or ours?
most think FSU
 6 years ago '05        #7703
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
Are Thearon Collier, Steven Wesley off the team?
Rumors began spreading this afternoon on University of Miami fan internet message boards that receiver Thearon Collier and defensive end Steven Wesley have been dismissed from the team for academic reasons.

The Miami Herald has made multiple phone calls and sent text messages to UM officials regarding the matter, but had not received an answer from anyone at the school as of 9 p.m. Friday. UM spokesman Kerwin Lonzo said he was looking into the matter.

However, we've learned through sources, Collier, a junior from Miami Booker T. Washington High, is expected to meet with the coaching staff on Monday regarding his future. We are unsure if the issues are related to academics or other matters. Booker T. Washington coach, Earl Tillman, said he hadn't spoken to Collier since February but had heard he had been battling some personal issues in the offseason.

Collier (5-9, 191) caught 18 passes last season for 250 yards and a touchdown. But he made his biggest impact on special teams, returning two punts for touchdowns. He caught 26 passes for 324 yards and two scores as a freshman.

Wesley, a 6-2, 250-pound senior from Bartow, Fla., has made 17 starts the last two seasons and has 44 career tackles, 10 for loss. He had three sacks last season.

Read more:
 6 years ago '04        #7704
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
not worried about losing wesley, we're DEEP on the d-line....might mean we get to see dyron dye

pimp collier is nice, but kendall thompkins might be even better plus we're deep as hell at WR too
 07-31-2010, 01:39 PM         #7705
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of the top overall athletes in the 2012 class early on is Miami Beach quarterback Ricardo Louis . At 6-foot-2, 190-pounds Louis has blazed a 4.55 second laser timed forty and nearly a 38-inch vertical leap. That combination of size and athleticism certainly help the running quarterback on the field.
“My strengths on the football field are my speed, the way I break tackles, get away from defenders, being able to throw the ball and run the ball,” said Louis.

While quarterback is the position he plays in high school, Louis very well may see a position change in college.

“I really like playing quarterback a lot, but I’ve been working at receiver a bit lately so I think that might be my position,” explained Louis.

Schools are already starting to notice the physical gifts Louis possesses. He has received four verbal offers from in-state schools.

“UM had verbal offered, FIU, UCF, and USF,” said Louis on the schools to offer.

Growing up a fan of the Hurricanes, as well as the Florida Gators, the offer from Miami was one that excited Louis.

“I was really happy when they told me, because I ain’t ever thought I was going to make it this far,” said Louis. “For me to get that offer really meant a lot to me and my family.”

The ‘Canes have another position in mind for Louis at the next level besides quarterback or wide receiver though.

“UM they want me to play safety, but since I play quarterback during the season I don’t really know. If I go there and they want me to play safety, I’ll play safety.”

This summer Louis camped at Tennessee, Georgia, and Clemson already. His plan is to attend Florida’s Friday Night Lights this week as well. After getting to see a few campuses and talk to several coaches, Louis knows what he is looking for in the program he decides to pick.

“Top priority for me is academics, because during the school year I really need as much help as I can get to keep my GPA up so I can play. Second is depth chart. I want to play as soon as possible. Tradition, I want my team to win.”

With the season around the corner, Louis wants to improve his play at the quarterback position to help his team. He talked about parts of his play at quarterback he wants to improve on.

“My footwork, dropping back and throwing the ball, my decision making. I can’t take any sacks, I got to get rid of the ball. I need to work on my speed some more, I’m fast but I want to get faster.”
 07-31-2010, 01:39 PM         #7706
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2012 Palm Beach Central Angelo Jean-Louis Gets UM Offer

July 30, 2010

Palm Beach Central 2012 wide receiver Angelo Jean-Louis is one of the best in what looks to be shaping up as another talented group of South Florida pass catchers.

Jean-Louis (6-0, 185) sees himself as the complete package at his position and he aspires to be the next Michael Crabtree.

“Basically I’m a double threat receiver because I like to make plays whenever I can,” Jean-Louis said. “At the same time, I like to block a lot and help create big plays for our running backs. Whatever my coach wants me to do; I just go hard and put one hundred percent into every play. I’ve always liked Michael Crabtree and he’s a receiver that I want to be like physically.”

Jean-Louis might not get the respect he deserves coming from a school that doesn’t have much of a winning tradition or a history of producing top recruits.

“Yea that’s what we’re basically working on now because we haven’t won a lot of games like some other schools,” Jean-Louis said. “They might have the big prospects but I feel like we work harder than a lot of teams. We haven’t had the ability to win big yet but we hope that this season is a big one for us.”

Jean-Louis has picked up some top level verbal scholarship offers and he has interest from plenty of other schools to boot.

“Right now, my offers are Ohio State, West Virginia, Florida, and Miami,” Jean-Louis said. “I got interest from Florida State, Marshall, Texas Tech, and a little from Oregon and Wisconsin. So far, I’ve been to Florida and Miami, and I’m going up to Ohio State in about a week.”

Jean-Louis attended Miami’s spring game back in March and the Cane coaches let him know about their intentions not too long after.

“I went to the Nike Combine in Miami and then the Miami inter-squad spring game was the same day,” Jean-Louis said. “I talked to the coaches a little after the game and a few weeks later I found out that they were pretty interested. I was excited when they offered me because my whole family is pretty big Miami fans. A lot of people like the Gators since they’re winning bowl games and whatever but we’ve been watching the ‘U’.”

Jean-Louis also hears all about Miami from one of his former teammates, true freshman offensive lineman Shane McDermott.

“Miami is doing fine to me and they’re still a hard working team,” Jean-Louis said. “They have some good receivers and those guys really put in the dirty work to be successful. Shane told me that he loves it there and things are going good for him. Actually he said it would be a good school for me too and if I do go there, I would definitely become a better football player.”

Jean-Louis finished his sophomore season with 9 catches for 197 yards and 2 touchdowns to go along with 16 carries for 88 yards.
 07-31-2010, 01:41 PM         #7707
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2012 Palmetto WR Eldridge Wilcox Loves The U
July 31, 2010

Palmetto 2012 wide receiver Eldridge Wilcox is simply more physically developed than most prospects at his position coming out of high school.

What’s even more impressive is that after a productive 2009 with 16 catches for 301 yards and 3 touchdowns, Wilcox (6-2, 200) still has two seasons left to play.

“Well I would say I’m real confident and really sure about myself on the field,” Wilcox said. “I play the game and I play to win every down, every snap. I need to improve my focus because I do get a little distracted in the trash talk. Most people compare me to Dez Bryant so that’s really my idol right there. I like Andre Johnson too because he’s big, fast, and physical.”

Wilcox is looking to help the Panthers make a big statement in 2010 as they open the season against a Dade County power, the Columbus Explorers.

“It’s really hard to get respect and people don’t know what we go through here,” Wilcox said. “Nobody ever says they’re scared of Palmetto and I hear that every day from my friends that play at other schools. We have to make a statement in the first game of the year against Columbus. Palmetto ain’t no pushover and we’re coming to play this year. We haven’t scored on them (Columbus) in two years so I got to break that.”

Wilcox hasn’t picked up any verbal offers to this point but he has heard from a couple of his favorites, Miami and Ole Miss.

“I haven’t got any verbal scholarship offers but I have a lot of schools saying they’re interested in me,” Wilcox said. “Miami said they have big interest and that’s my main school, like where I want to go to. Ole Miss showed very high interest and I get some mail from them. Those are my top two colleges but a lot of other schools send mail.”

Wilcox added that Ole Miss got involved with him so early after signing his former teammate, 2010 star athlete Delvin Jones.

Wilcox has been a long time fan of the Hurricanes and it’s safe to say that he remembers some of the great teams from the early 2000s.

“I like their style of play because they play like they know they’re going to win,” Wilcox said. “I’ve been watching Miami since I was a kid and I love them. I love the colors, the atmosphere, what they bring to the game, the respect they have, just everything. The guys they put in the NFL are straight playmakers.”

Wilcox went on to say that not a lot of people outside South Florida realize what the 2010 Canes are capable of doing.

“I watched every one of their games and went to their three day camp this summer,” Wilcox said. “I think we got a lot of playmakers that nobody really knows about yet. A lot of teams are sleeping on Miami and they’re going to make a statement this year too. I know we have the talent to get it done.”
 6 years ago '09        #7708
MOTM 70 heat pts70
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 343 343
Losing Wesley sucks, but we have depth
 6 years ago '05        #7709
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
With UM football practice beginning Thursday, intriguing position battles loom. Stacking them up:
• Defensive line: UM still has good depth even after Saturday's confirmation that Steven Wesley is off the team for academic reasons. ``We can't be selfish,'' Adewale Ojomo said. ``Each of us has to wait our turn.''
The starting spot opposite Allen Bailey is up for grabs; many believe Ojomo has the most upside of the contenders, but Marcus Robinson, Andrew Smith (a first-teamer for most of the spring) and Olivier Vernon will challenge.
Ojomo, sidelined in 2009 by a broken jaw from a walk-on's punch, had three sacks in '08 and is skilled against the run. ``This job is open because Ojomo hasn't played in a year,'' WQAM-560 UM analyst Don Bailey Jr. said.
Robinson had four sacks in 2008 and '09, but his tackles fell from 35 to 17. ``I wasn't myself because of hamstring injuries. It was totally not what I expected.''
Smith didn't have a sack in '09, but coaches like how he sets the edge on running plays, and his pass rushing improved a lot in the spring. Vernon, who had seven tackles for loss as a freshman, has too much talent to keep off the field, a UM official said.
How many defensive ends can play? ``Four for sure and maybe more,'' defensive line coach Rick Petri said. That probably doesn't leave much time for Dyron Dye, barring injuries.
The top four tackles appear clear-cut, though competition will determine the order: Micanor Regis (``dominant day in and day out'' in the spring, Ojomo said), emerging Curtis Porter, Josh Holmes and Marcus Forston. Teammates say Forston is committed after redshirting with injuries in '09. ``He's a momentum changer,'' Brandon Harris said. ``Everyone can see his hard work and determination are ready to pay off.''
• Linebacker: Colin McCarthy and Sean Spence are set, and coach Randy Shannon hopes Kylan Robinson can build on a strong spring and keep the middle linebacker job. Privately, though, other UM staffers are far from convinced about Robinson and said McCarthy could move inside, with Ramon Buchanan or Jordan Futch starting outside.
Before a knee injury in October, UM people thought Futch was the team's fourth-best linebacker behind graduated Darryl Sharpton, McCarthy and Spence. Freshman Kevin Nelson eventually could challenge for time at middle linebacker, which ``is the Achilles' heel of this defense,'' Don Bailey said.
• Defensive back: One open job, with Ray-Ray Armstrong the slight favorite over Jamal Reid to start at safety opposite Vaughn Telemaque. ``Jamal is a good cover guy and rangy,'' Armstrong said. ``I'm physical. My coverage skills are decent, but they can get better.''
Defensive backs coach Wesley McGriff said this offseason that Armstrong must improve at ``being in the right spot.'' With Reid, ``I want to see his tackling improve,'' McGriff said. . . .
Shannon said starters Harris and DeMarcus Van Dyke can ``be shutdown cornerbacks and do the things'' former Canes Antrel Rolle and Kelly Jennings did, though Van Dyke isn't in their class as a pro prospect.
• Running back: Expected starter Damien Berry gained 13 pounds (to 220) to handle a bigger workload. Lamar Miller and Mike James will get regular work, but one UM official said it's a conundrum about how to incorporate Graig Cooper, if healthy. UM prefers to redshirt Storm Johnson, but that isn't definite. Shannon warned not to overlook Lee Chambers.
 6 years ago '04        #7710
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Damn that cooper injury is kind of a messed up situation... the kid did nice things for us in his career but it was time for him to move on and let the future take over... now Shannon needs to incorporate Coop into situations just because of seniority and all that s**t..... that's gonna take important carries from MillerTime/Berry/Mike James.
 6 years ago '06        #7711
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,667 | Props total: 12179 12179
As for rumors, here’s the latest on wide receiver Thearon Collier and defensive end Steven Wesley. Collier has not been suspended from the team and will play this season. According to a source, he is dealing with some non-football related issues. Collier’s mom, Tranise Harris, recently had a stroke and he’s also coping with his girlfriend having a miscarriage earlier this year.

On top of that, he suffered a wrist injury during the summer. But No. 28 is expected in uniform when camp opens Thursday.

The same can’t be said for Wesley. A source said he’s expected to be ruled academically-ineligible. He will likely pursue a transfer.
 6 years ago '04        #7712
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
damn sounds like collier cant catch a break
 6 years ago '05        #7713
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,674 | Props total: 3793 3793
bye bye Collier
 08-02-2010, 09:23 PM         #7714
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DB Jabari Gorman is Back to Even

August 2, 2010

Miami (FL) Monsignor Pace High School DB Jabari Gorman recently declared Ohio State his frontrunner.

But now he's backing off that statement.

"I'd just talked to their coach, that's why I put them up there," Gorman said. "But it's even, to be honest."

Gorman says Miami and Alabama retain just as good a shot as the Buckeyes to land him.

And he says UM's game against Ohio State could have an impact on his decision.

"I'll be there, that's my official visit there," said Gorman, who also visited Ohio State unofficially for the spring game. "Those are the schools I'm talking to. We'll see how well both teams respond to each other. It's such a big game. It's been one of the biggest games that I always remember when Miami played Ohio State in the bowl game. Ever since then, that was really the last Miami game that I actually saw Miami's true defense and offense."

Gorman says a huge win by UM or a blowout victory for Ohio State won't have him putting one school far up on the other.

"Miami is still the home town, still the school I'd like to go to," he said. "I just want to see how they play against a big team like Ohio State. They pretty much set a goal last year against Oklahoma, and I want to see if they respond like that again.

"If Miami wins it would be a big impression. That would impress me a lot."

Gorman says he hasn't spoke with Cane coaches in about a month.

"I was out of town a lot," Gorman said. "But I've talked with coach (Aubrey) Hill, (Wesley) McGriff, (Randy) Shannon."

He says the Canes send him recruiting mail but "I don't look at any of my mail too much because I get so much."

Does Gorman think it'll be a tough decision for him in the end?

"I just want to be 100 percent sure, don't think it'll be that tough," he said.

Gorman also says he plans to take in a Miami fall practice or two.

"I'll call coach Hill and set it up," he said.
 08-02-2010, 09:23 PM         #7715
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UM’s in the Top Two for WR Davaris Daniels

August 2, 2010

There isn’t much that Vernon Hills (IL) High School wide receiver Davaris Daniels doesn’t like about the University of Miami.

When asked what he likes about Miami Daniels (6-3, 190) cites the pro-style offense UM runs, the tradition the Hurricanes have with putting receivers in the NFL, and the family atmosphere surrounding the program.

That’s why Miami, along with Notre Dame, comprises Daniels’ top two.

“Miami is a school that has a lot to offer and is a school that I have always been interested in,” Daniels said. “Now that I have learned more about them, I can say that I really like what they have to offer.”

Last season Daniels played quarterback, wide receiver and safety and accounted for 221 yards receiving, 344 yards rushing, and 323 yards passing along with 10 total touchdowns.

Daniels is currently being recruited by UM offensive coordinator Mark Whipple and offensive line coach Jeff Stoutland. According to Daniels, the coaches have talked about the UM passing offense and how they like to throw the ball.

“I watched Miami a little bit last year,” Daniels said. “I saw the Virginia Tech game when it was raining and they were still passing. As a receiver I like seeing that they want to throw the ball all over the field in any conditions. That is the type of offense I want to play in.”

“I do like the pro style offense. Those types of guys do well in the NFL and they make the transition more smoothly compared to the guys who come from spread offenses.”

Daniels is the son of Washington Redskins defensive end Phillip Daniels and due to those NFL connections he has gotten to know UM greats like Clinton Portis and Santana Moss. Daniels says getting to know those players is a big reason why he likes Miami as well.

“How those guys play the game and conduct themselves is a big impact on how I look at Miami,” Daniels said. “When I talk to Clinton and Santana and they tell me about the brotherhood and that is something I want to be a part of. They have a great relationship with all the players that come through there and they always talk about how much they loved their time there and how special it is.”

“There is a lot of negative things people say about Miami but none of that is true. I know none of that stuff is true because I have met a lot of former Miami players and they were just telling me to have an open mind when it comes to Miami.”

Daniels says he has looked at the highlights of Miami quarterback commit Teddy Bridgewater and he is impressed by his ability.

“I have seen his highlights and he is a real good athlete and seen him on TV with the 7-on-7 tournaments,” Daniels said. “He throws a nice ball and it would be great for him to maybe be my quarterback in the future. He looks like a winner and I like quarterbacks like that.”

Daniels believes Miami will bring in three to four wide receivers in this year’s recruiting class and he says he doesn’t mind going to a school that is bringing in that many receivers.

“Miami likes to throw the ball and spread the ball around so they are going to try and get as many receivers as they can,” Daniels said. “Competition is competition, so whoever they get is just somebody I would have to beat out. Really whoever comes in with me in a recruiting class is not a big deal to me.”

Daniels says he is being recruited the hardest by Notre Dame and talked about his interest in the Irish.

“I went on a couple of visits there and I like coach Kelly a lot,” Daniels said. “I have built a relationship with them and we talk almost every day. I have a lot of their fans talking to me too and so it is good to get all that type of interest from a school like Notre Dame.”

Daniels says he is not close to making any decision at this point and he says he would like to take visits to Miami and Notre Dame during the season.

“Not at the moment and trying to break down the two schools and make my decision whenever I feel comfortable,” Daniels said.
 08-02-2010, 10:48 PM         #7716
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Schools Still After STA WR Phillip Dorset

August 2, 2010

St. Thomas Aquinas wide receiver Phillip Dorsett put an end to the recruiting process back in June when he committed to Miami over North Carolina and Ohio State.

Dorsett (5-9, 167) got what he had hoped for since his life has been a lot more relaxing ever since he made his choice.

“Everything is way better and way-more smooth because I don’t have to worry about talking to coaches and recruiting,” Dorsett said. “I’ve just been able to focus on working out and getting better for the season. I knew it was the right time to pull the trigger.”

As far as Miami’s upcoming season, Dorsett is looking for at least ten wins and the arrival of redshirt freshman Lamar Miller on the college football scene.

“I want to see the offense execute how they’re supposed to with all the weapons that they have,” Dorsett said. “They were good last year but they should be better now with all the receivers and running backs. I want to see this season go better, like at least ten wins. Of course Jacory Harris has matured more and I want to see Leonard Hankerson because he’s from St. Thomas. He’s going to have a better season because I know he’s been working out harder. The dude that impressed me the most in spring practice was Lamar Miller, so I can’t wait to see him get playing time.”

Miami has had a long term relationship with St. Thomas Aquinas dating back to the great Michael Irvin, and Dorsett wants at least one Raider per year to sign with the Canes.

“There’s a big connection already and I’m trying to have it so we get one guy going to Miami every year,” Dorsett said. “Coach Smith has a great relationship with Coach Shannon, and Coach Whipple too. I let some of the younger guys on the team know that if they get a Miami offer, they need to come down and commit to solidify the pipeline.”

Dorsett said he leaves most of the recruiting duties to fellow Cane commit Teddy Bridgewater but he did comment on a couple of Miami’s receiver targets.

“I don’t talk too much with other players just because Teddy does all that,” Dorsett said. “He does all the recruiting and he should because he’s the quarterback. A lot of people listen to him because he’s already a leader. I do know that we’re going after Kelvin Benjamin and Sammy Watkins. I think Sammy likes Clemson and I don’t know exactly on Kelvin but I hope we can get another big receiver in this class.”

Despite his commitment, Dorsett has a few schools still trying to change his mind, North Carolina being the leader of the pack.

“North Carolina is still recruiting me and they say I would have a change of heart if I went up there,” Dorsett said. “They tell me it’s a beautiful place and I would fit in their offense, that type of stuff. Other schools have been coming at me too like Georgia and Wake Forest but nobody says anything bad about Miami. I’m not really looking at any other schools but whoever wants me to go on official visits, I’ll go just to look. I have my mind set on Miami though.”

Dorsett finished his junior campaign with 30 catches for 594 yards and 9 touchdowns along with 7 carries for 93 yards and 1 touchdown.
 08-02-2010, 10:48 PM         #7717
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DE Chickillo Meets with Urban Meyer
August 2, 2010

How interested is Florida in Rivals250 defensive end Anthony Chickillo? Consider this: During an unofficial visit to Florida last Friday, he got significant face time with Gators head coach Urban Meyer. "I talked to Coach Meyer for over an hour," Chickillo said. "It was long. That was the first time I've ever met Coach Meyer. He really showed me how much they really liked me."

To date, the Tampa (Fla.) Alonso senior, rated as the country's 195th-best prospect and 14th-best strong-side defensive end, has more than 50 offers. The latest came from Auburn, Georgia and Ole Miss during a trip Chickillo took across the South in July to check out various campuses. He intended to compete at Florida's Friday Night Lights two weeks ago, but those plans fell through. "I wanted to go," Chickillo said. "But I had just gotten back from that long trip I went on with my dad. I tried real hard to go, but I just couldn't."

In early July, Chickillo said Miami and Florida were at the top. But now, he won't go that far. "Florida, Miami and FSU are probably recruiting me the hardest," Chickillo said. "I have a real good relationship with (Gators a.ssistant Dan McCarney) and with Florida State. And I have a good relationship with the Miami staff. I really don't have an official leader. I like the Florida schools. Out of state, I like Alabama, Tennessee and really all the schools I went to see. I'm trying to narrow it down pretty soon. I want to announce by the beginning of the season really. It's getting crazy. I'm pretty open. I'm trying to narrow it down, and then try to take one more trip to all of them."

Chickillo's father played at Miami in the early 1980s, but he said that isn't a big factor in his decision-making process. "He wants what's best for me," Chickillo said. Chickillo said the Florida coaches are well aware of his ties to the Hurricanes (his grandfather also played at Miami). "They ask about it," Chickillo said.

According to Chickillo, he has become particularly close with McCarney, who recruits the Tampa area and coaches the defensive line. "Florida has been recruiting me hard for a long time," Chickillo said. "I know how Coach Mack feels about me. I met with him and Coach Meyer. We had a serious talk. They were telling me some stuff, and Coach Mack told me I'm the No. 1 guy they want. He was telling me I'm his guy."
 6 years ago '05        #7718
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
CORAL GABLES — University of Miami junior receiver Thearon Collier is not expected to play this season, an athletic department source said.

Collier, who figured to battle for a starting job this season and also serve as a punt returner, has been informed that UM will release him from his scholarship if he decides to transfer. Collier also has been told that he can continue taking classes at UM if he chooses, but won't be part of the team, which begins fall practice Thursday.

Collier is being banished for a series of team violations that began in the spring, according to the source, and not for academic reasons.

The 5-foot-9, 191-pound Collier did not participate near the end of spring practice and did not play in the spring game.

UM coach Randy Shannon met with Collier on Monday morning. Neither was available for comment.

Last season, Collier returned punts for touchdowns against Florida A&M and Virginia, becoming the first UM player to score off punt returns at least twice in one season since Devin Hester (three) and Roscoe Parrish (two) did it in 2004.

Collier, from Miami, started one game in 2009 and was fifth on the team with 18 receptions for 250 yards .

As a freshman in 2008, the speedy Collier was UM's second-leading receiver with 26 receptions for 324 yards.

Collier is the second veteran player to see his UM career cut short in the past week. Defensive end Steven Wesley, a senior who started 16 games over three seasons, was dismissed from the team and is expected to transfer.

Top recruit expected: Offensive tackle Seantrel Henderson, considered by many recruiting analysts to be the nation's top prospect, is expected to fly from Minneapolis into South Florida today and enroll at UM on Wednesday. Henderson signed a national letter of intent with USC, but was released from his scholarship after the Trojans were hit with severe NCAA sanctions
 6 years ago '07        #7719
Supercoolbert 120 heat pts120
space
space
$7,047 | Props total: 820 820
damn good looks on the updates....wesley and collier wow and Henderson looks real legit right now

1 - 3 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 25% 252 (-8) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 15-23, Rank #481 | Aug 15: 50-32, Rank #111 | Aug 14: 83-45, Rank #75 | Aug 12: 5-9, Rank #974 | Aug 11: 22-19, Rank #237 | Aug 10: 61-39, Rank #128 | Aug 09: 9-12, Rank #480 | Aug 08: 24-11, Rank #235 *
 6 years ago '07        #7720
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Damn collier that sucks.

I wonder what the violations were.

Whos handling the fall pratice updates? Praying for minimal injuries
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago