Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 125
Video inside BREAKING: APD Release Video of Bankroll Fresh Firing 1st
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Cash Me Outside girl going in on Big Soulja:"I got more money lst week then u ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
NBA Woj: Knicks Don't Care About Return For Rose, Just Want Him Gone
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Yooo we found him again.
81 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #7541
booie4 
space
avatar space
space
$4,973 | Props total: 786 786
Good s**t, also the rose bowl 01 championship is on youtube. I'll find the links when i have time
 7 years ago '05        #7542
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
space
space
$52,394 | Props total: 4989 4989
Reported on scout Tavadis Glenn didn't qualify and looks like Jeremy Davis will go prep or juco. Probably the two best players in Miami's '10 class and thats not saying much.


congrats...b**ches
 7 years ago '05        #7543
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,927 | Props total: 340 340
 MARTIAN MAR said:
Reported on scout Tavadis Glenn didn't qualify and looks like Jeremy Davis will go prep or juco. Probably the two best players in Miami's '10 class and thats not saying much.


congrats...b**ches
we already knew jeremey davis was gonna go prep...taking internet course to become eligible
you already know shalala aint having non of that FLAGGED
 7 years ago '04        #7544
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,910 | Props total: 1701 1701
 MARTIAN MAR said:
Reported on scout Tavadis Glenn didn't qualify and looks like Jeremy Davis will go prep or juco. Probably the two best players in Miami's '10 class and thats not saying much.


congrats...b**ches
would only matter if we would be counting on them to play asap..which we're not, cause got players.

now they go get they're s**t right, develop more physically and mentally and come in a step a head of your normal freshman


plus that means


[video - click to view]



gets to play ball
 7 years ago '04        #7545
booie4 
space
avatar space
space
$4,973 | Props total: 786 786
you know what it do


[video - click to view]

 06-28-2010, 09:22 AM         #7546
Dchis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DB recaps visit to UM
Dallas Crawford is one of the top cornerback prospects in all of Florida this year and the South Fort Myers standout talked about his recent visit to Miami and more below.

Dallas Crawford has emerged as one of the state's premier corner prospects. He's fresh off a strong spring.
"Our team got better so spring was pretty good," Crawford said. "A lot of schools came by, too."

With over 20 offers now, Crawford picked out five that appear to be on the top of his list right now.

"I like Miami, Michigan, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Ole Miss the most right now," he said. "Miami and Michigan are at the top. I took a visit to both of them. I like the atmosphere and the coaches at both places."

Crawford, 5-foot-9 and 180 pounds, took an unofficial visit to Miami recently and came away impressed.

"I went down there and had a good time," he said. "It was a good visit. I just talked to coaches Shannon, McGriff and Hill. I did pretty much everything I could do on an unofficial. I like Miami a lot. I am trying to set up a visit to North Carolina in the next few weeks."

Crawford says he received recruiting calls last month from coaches at Miami, Michigan, Ole Miss, Florida, Wake, Tennessee, and USF and he talked about what he's looking for in a school.

"Academics are important and somewhere I feel like home," he said.
 7 years ago '04        #7547
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 MARTIAN MAR said:
Reported on scout Tavadis Glenn didn't qualify and looks like Jeremy Davis will go prep or juco. Probably the two best players in Miami's '10 class and thats not saying much.


congrats...b**ches
You n*ggas signed a DE from some high school in f**king Germany

f**k outta here ..........
 7 years ago '06        #7548
DEDOS 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$59,546 | Props total: 16298 16298
^^^


and going prep is actually better for most players


niether was gonna play next year so not why go to Juco and actually get playingtime for a year against some other good ranks players


Unlike WIllie Downs these players can actually pass JUCO and only needs little classes
 7 years ago '05        #7549
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
space
space
$52,394 | Props total: 4989 4989
congrats on landing another 3 star bum......n yet you got room to clown us

 7 years ago '05        #7550
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 MARTIAN MAR said:
congrats on landing another 3 star bum......n yet you got room to clown us

This 3 star "bum"



is >>>> this 2 star bum

 7 years ago '05        #7551
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
space
space
$52,394 | Props total: 4989 4989
 dipset kid0221 said:
This 3 star "bum"



is >>>> this 2 star bum

you lose for even going to scout rankings....
 7 years ago '05        #7552
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 MARTIAN MAR said:
you lose for even going to scout rankings....
this any better?? this n*gga doesn't even have a picture up or 1 star on rivals
 06-28-2010, 07:38 PM         #7553
Dchis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Menocal Commits to the 'U'
Jun. 28, 2010

By: Christopher Stock

Big Sonny, this kid is a beast. This is a great pickup. The U waits for NO MAN. Primas Donna better get in line. The flood gates are gonna bust open because of our limited scholarships.

Belen Jesuit LB Nick Menocal has verbally committed to the University of Miami.

Menocal checked in at the Miami Nike Camp earlier this spring at 6-foot-2 and 232 pounds and ran a 4.59 laser 40 with a 35.5-inch vertical jump.

His 114.40 SPARQ rating was one of the highest in Florida.

He had 17 offers to his credit including one from Virgina and Iowa. A Florida State was on the way.

Menocal recently just got back from a trip to the UM campus, when he made his commitment.

"I like the whole family atmosphere, I felt at home there," Menocal told InsideTheU.com. "I went a couple weeks ago for an unofficial visit and saw the campus. I called Coach Shannon this weekend and asked if I could come visit today."

Menocal, who recorded 61 tackles last season, grew up a fan of Miami.

"I grew up watching Miami," he said. "My mom graduating from the University of Miami. That was the only team I watched growing up. I grew up loving UM."

As a linebacker, its no surprise that Ray Lewis is his favorite Cane of all-time.

I loved how emotional he is on the field," Menocal said.

Menocal helped lead Belen Jesuit to an 11-4 season in which they were Class 3A state runners-up after an improbable run.

"It was a very exciting run<" he said. "We were underdogs for a lot of the games, but we kept our head up. We practice and worked hard."

There might be some doubters about a player from Belen Jesuit, which is not known for producing elite prospects, but Menocal insists he is not paying attention to what people say.

"Honestly I'm not really worried about that, I could care less what people think," Menocal said. "I'll work hard like I always have, I'll have great coaching at UM, and I should be fine."

Miami currently has six commitments in the 2011 class and has high expectations for the 2010 season.

"I think the program is improving a lot," Menocal said. "They have picked up a lot of good players. we are going to have great teams the next couple of years."
 7 years ago '05        #7554
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
space
space
$52,394 | Props total: 4989 4989
 dipset kid0221 said:
this any better?? this n*gga doesn't even have a picture up or 1 star on rivals
because they haven't evaluated him yet....he'll be a high 3 star if not a low 4-star...
 7 years ago '05        #7555
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 MARTIAN MAR said:
because they haven't evaluated him yet....he'll be a high 3 star if not a low 4-star...


but anyways that new LB has some speed and big as hell I like him.. and was running down RBs in his highlight film.
 7 years ago '07        #7556
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,282 | Props total: 592 592
 Dchis said:
Menocal Commits to the 'U'
Jun. 28, 2010

By: Christopher Stock

Big Sonny, this kid is a beast. This is a great pickup. The U waits for NO MAN. Primas Donna better get in line. The flood gates are gonna bust open because of our limited scholarships.

Belen Jesuit LB Nick Menocal has verbally committed to the University of Miami.

Menocal checked in at the Miami Nike Camp earlier this spring at 6-foot-2 and 232 pounds and ran a 4.59 laser 40 with a 35.5-inch vertical jump.

His 114.40 SPARQ rating was one of the highest in Florida.

He had 17 offers to his credit including one from Virgina and Iowa. A Florida State was on the way.
Menocal recently just got back from a trip to the UM campus, when he made his commitment.

"I like the whole family atmosphere, I felt at home there," Menocal told InsideTheU.com. "I went a couple weeks ago for an unofficial visit and saw the campus. I called Coach Shannon this weekend and asked if I could come visit today."

Menocal, who recorded 61 tackles last season, grew up a fan of Miami.

"I grew up watching Miami," he said. "My mom graduating from the University of Miami. That was the only team I watched growing up. I grew up loving UM."

As a linebacker, its no surprise that Ray Lewis is his favorite Cane of all-time.

I loved how emotional he is on the field," Menocal said.

Menocal helped lead Belen Jesuit to an 11-4 season in which they were Class 3A state runners-up after an improbable run.

"It was a very exciting run<" he said. "We were underdogs for a lot of the games, but we kept our head up. We practice and worked hard."

There might be some doubters about a player from Belen Jesuit, which is not known for producing elite prospects, but Menocal insists he is not paying attention to what people say.

"Honestly I'm not really worried about that, I could care less what people think," Menocal said. "I'll work hard like I always have, I'll have great coaching at UM, and I should be fine."

Miami currently has six commitments in the 2011 class and has high expectations for the 2010 season.

"I think the program is improving a lot," Menocal said. "They have picked up a lot of good players. we are going to have great teams the next couple of years."



florida state was looking to....n*gga mad he commited to us
 7 years ago '06        #7557
DEDOS 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$59,546 | Props total: 16298 16298
this kid is a problem that ugly junior gay dont know s**t about recruiting

 7 years ago '05        #7558
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
space
space
$52,394 | Props total: 4989 4989
lmao at him sayin a FSU offer was on the way....that's basically saying "man i'ma settle for Miami right now, but if FSU offers I will commit on the spot"
 7 years ago '04        #7559
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 MARTIAN MAR said:
lmao at him sayin a FSU offer was on the way....that's basically saying "man i'ma settle for Miami right now, but if FSU offers I will commit on the spot"
nobody wants to commit on the spot to that bum a.ss team of yours

if n*ggas is smart they don't wanna play for no dumbo fisher and his last ranked defense in all of CFB including DII and DIII f**k outta here with that s**t say :greetings10: to your next 6 win season next year and another year of the Dumbo looking confused as hell on the sidelines


[pic - click to view]

 06-30-2010, 10:32 AM         #7560
Dchis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Homestead DE Ricardo Williams: Miami out of the picture
June 29, 2010

MIRAMAR, Fla. -- Homestead’s Ricardo Williams likes Miami. He grew up watching the 'Canes. It’s just too bad the U doesn’t seem to have the same interest in Williams.

The star Bronco DE finished with 13 sacks off the weak side and was had a common home in the opponent’s backfield and is only getting better. At 6-foot-4, 218 pounds, Williams continues to grow, not just football wise, but physically.

He’s gained nearly 20 pounds, clearly all muscle, since competing in the Nike Camp at UM and on Saturday he competed at a new position playing outside linebacker for Homestead in the Nike South Florida 7-on-7 Qualifier.

It was something new, but something he enjoyed.

“It’s kind of weird, but my coach said, give it a shot because you never know. A lot of colleges are looking at me at defensive end so he was just like go out there and play outside backer cause a lot are concerned about my weight, but I don’t think that’s going to be a problem. I can put on the weight, but a lot are looking at me at outside backer too. It’s working out pretty well,” Williams said. “I feel like I am very good in open space, so it wasn’t so difficult for me. I like it. It’s nice. I prefer defensive end because that’s what I feel I am best at, rushing the passer.”

While enjoying the chance to play another position, Williams admits his favorite position is defensive end. He loves hitting quarterbacks.

While he’s been able to get to quarterbacks with ease at Homestead, for some reason it hasn’t impressed UM even though Williams has racked up more than 30 offers, including one from Florida State, the school he calls the leader, one he may end up committing to by the end of July when he takes an unofficial visit there while at a lineman camp on July 23rd.

“They talk to my mother, my father. They said they are going to visit my house. I feel like that’s very special. And I am talking to the head coach too. Jimbo Fisher is telling me he wants me. He wants me and I could play my first year. They stand out. They got me real close to committing. I am going up there July 23rd for a lineman camp. I might pull the trigger then. I will have to see though,” Williams said.

He doesn’t understand the lack of an offer from Miami and it’s coming to the point where it won’t even matter if the ‘Canes do offer. He’s close to current UM defensive end Marcus Robinson and talks to linebackers coach Micheal Barrow, but the ‘Canes still haven’t pulled the trigger.

It just might be too late at this point.

“When he (Robinson) was at Homestead, he would teach me a lot. He’s a real good friend to me. I know coach Micheal Barrow too. He’s also from Homestead. He tells the coaches, the man could play, all he needs is to put some weight on and I think that wouldn’t be a problem. They haven’t pulled the trigger yet,” Williams said. “They have been on me high. They talk to me. They haven’t offered me yet. They said the only reason they haven’t offered me is cause of my weight. I feel like if I could play, the weight could come, but they haven’t offered me.”

Williams wants to get to step on campus at 230-235 and feels he will gain more weight under a strong weight program.

“I feel like I could put the weight on. I am working hard. I feel like during the season I could put on the weight. I am going to put on the weight before I step on a college campus. I want to be 230-235 before I step on the college campus,” Williams said.

It just seems that Miami won’t be in the picture when all is said and done and that’s a shame considering the talent Williams brings.

“Don’t get me wrong, I love Miami, I like watching them play, but I can’t see myself going there because they don’t believe in me. They been on me since my tenth grade so if they were going to offer, they would have offered by now because I’ve seen them offer other defensive ends outside of the state of Florida. If they offered me right now, it would be a privilege, but they still wouldn’t be in the picture,” Williams said.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Article inside A 31-year-old millionaire who's read 360 personal finance books share..
32 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Elle Varner | Over or under spending $39.99 on the first date?
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Magic Won't Last 2 Seasons
91 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Birdman Says Nicki Minaj, Drake & Lil Wayne Are Dropping Projects This..
54 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Breaking!!! Kings Tanking For Lamelo Ball
58 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside "Get me a picture of those t1tties," Clerk Records Perv Cop Begging Fo..
119 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside More leaked pics of the Galaxy S8
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Future Reveals "HNDRXX" Album Tracklist
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy