Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #7521
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Welcome Aboard

06-21-2010, 11:23 PM         #7522
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CaneSport Reports Two-Team Battle Shaping up for WR Kelvin Benjamin

Jun 21, 2010

Belle Glade (Fla.) Glades Central High School WR Kelvin Benjamin isn't your typical high profile football recruit.

For one thing, he didn't come out for organized football until his sophomore year - at 6-foot-6 and 215 pounds coaches thought he would play basketball instead.

And he had a turbulent youth, growing up in a foster home before reuniting with his mother. Benjamin currently doesn't have a phone, but Glades Central High School Coach Jessie Hester says of the standout recruit that "You wouldn't know the kid went through the things he probably had to go through because he's a happy-go-lucky kid, always smiling. You can tell that turmoil is behind him. When I first got him he wanted to get involved with something that would take him away from certain situations where he can be occupied doing something. That gave him peace of mind where he's having fun, can forget about those other problems.

"He's an excellent kid. He's a model citizen, does everything we've asked of him in the classroom. He has turned his life around for the better."

Because of some struggles in his youth, Benjamin was held back academically. And because he's turning 19 during this season, high school rules dictate he will miss the team's final regular season games and any playoff run. Benjamin had originally considered attending Hargrave Military so he could play a full year, but he has now decided he'll stay at Glades Central.

"He'll play in eight or nine games before he's ineligible," Hester said.

Hester says Cane coaches first offered Benjamin a scholarship last year. He now lists almost 40 scholarship offers.

"Everyone loves his size, but once you see the kid move, that's what they like about him," Hester said. "His size and his athletic ability with that size, he's in that Larry Fitzgerald mode. A lot of people also say Plaxico Burress, that he reminds them of him."

Hester says when he first saw Benjamin on the field as a sophomore "he needed a lot of work. But you saw the frame, knew he was able to run [Benjamin runs a low 4.5-second 40 time]. Anytime a kid of that size is able to run, if you put in the time and dedication you know he can be a special player."

Hester says he thinks two schools have an early edge for Benjamin.

"I think Miami is one of those schools he's highly considering," Hester said. "One other is Florida that he's really high on as well. Those two I think are the two leading contenders right now.

"He'll probably decide late in the process. He wants to make sure that he weighs all his options, looks at all the schools and what they have to offer."

Last year Benjamin finished with 30 receptions for 700 yards and eight touchdowns.
 6 years ago '05        #7523
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
couldnt get in to notre dame? how tf is he sposed to qualify for here
 6 years ago '08        #7524
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
that daniels kid looks like a solid player but he doesn't have any moves with the ball in his hands.

EDIT: after reading the article, is he committed to us or not?

Last edited by FSU_CANE561; 06-22-2010 at 08:57 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #7525
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,798 | Props total: 1401 1401
 FSU_CANE561 said:
that daniels kid looks like a solid player but he doesn't have any moves with the ball in his hands.

agree with the analysis..this better not f**k up with Sammy Watkins....if dude is even committed.
 6 years ago '06        #7526
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
hmmm i dont even think hes commited officially nobody is reporting this

ITU actually said that he is delaying his decision
 6 years ago '08        #7527
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
the kid's got good size tho, he can stand to put on a lil weight. and if he does come im sure the coaches will work on increasing his agility so he can develop properly. no more Coker development days
 06-22-2010, 11:26 AM         #7528
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OT Marcus Jackson Firming up his Commitment

Jun 22, 2010

Vero Beach (FL) High School OL Marcus Jackson has listed himself as a soft commitment this recruiting season, and he intended to take a full slate of visits.

But now he's firming that up.

"My commitment is pretty solid now," Jackson said. "I don't know if I'll take any other visits."

Jackson says he feels comfortable with the Canes after talking with their coaches frequently. He's especially developed a strong rapport with his position coach, Jeff Stoutland.

"We can talk about anything," Jackson said. "I love him. I love his personality and his energy. He's a great guy to be around.

"I've also been talking to coach (Micheal) Barrow lately. The coaches, we're real close, like family."

Jackson has kept piling on offers since his Cane commitment. Some of the more recent ones are from Tennessee and Michigan State.

Like fellow commitment Albert Louis-Jean, Jackson plans to graduate early.

"I'm on track to do that," he says.

And Jackson has been in touch with Louis-Jean.

"We talk about what we'll do when we get there, the All-American games, things like that," Jackson said. "I've also talked to Giorgio Newberry, stay in touch with him. We just talk about the season, not too much about recruiting."

* Of how his spring ball went, Jackson said, "I felt I had a pretty good spring. I worked on some footwork, got a lot stronger since the offseason, a lot quicker. And the team's looking good. I'm the lone returning starter on the offensive line, so it takes some time to form that bond."

Last year Jackson played left tackle; this year he's a right tackle.

"It's not a big deal, is just the other side," he said.

Jackson says he also may play some defense this coming season as well.

* Jackson currently weighs 305 pounds, up from his playing weight of 295 last year.

"I can always lean out, but I gained some muscle and I want to keep my strength," Jackson said.
 6 years ago '04        #7529
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 6 years ago '07        #7530
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 FSU_CANE561 said:

after i watched that video...i dont want the kid at all

that n*gga had no shakes and didnt look fast at all

Maybe he will prove me wrong
 6 years ago '04        #7531
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Latwan Talks UM, Buckeyes, and More
Jun. 22, 2010

By: Christopher Stock

Latwan Anderson
Latwan Anderson is Miami’s best recruit in the 2010 class.

Even if he’s coming in on a track scholarship.

The 5-foot-11, dynamic playmaker as a defensive back was a surprise to a recruiting class that needed a boost.

“He’s special,” one UM coach said.

Anderson, who had 14 interceptions as a senior at Glenville High School in Cleveland, provides that boost.

“As soon as I get there I plan to show that I can work as hard as anyone else and make plays like anybody else,” said Anderson, a future education major.

He has high goals set for himself in his career as a Hurricane hoping to leave a mark on a school that prides itself on producing great players, future Pro Bowlers and Hall of Famers at the next level.

“I’m not really sure how you will take this, but this is how I feel—when I leave this school I want to be known as one of the best defensive players and one of the best players overall to play in the history of this school,” Anderson said. “That’s just how I would feel if I was at any school, that’s just me.”

Anderson, who elected not to sign with West Virginia on signing day, instead delaying his college intentions and signing a letter of intent to Miami in March on a track scholarship due to the school being filled up with football scholarships.

He will arrive in Coral Gables on June 28 and begin off-season workouts prior to fall practices, which are expected to begin August 7.

“I am very excited. I’m just been thinking about it all week. I’m just pumped about that,” Anderson said.

Anderson says he’s unsure of what position he will play when he gets to Miami although the word around UM is that he’ll begin his career at safety with a possible move to cornerback.

“I don’t know if I’m going to play offense or defense,” Anderson said. “I’ve heard corner, safety, slot receiver so I don’t really know. I’ve always said that I would prefer to be a defensive player because that’s what I was born to do. But at the same time, if the team needs me to be an offensive player, that’s what I’ll do and I’ll make myself the best at that.”

When looking back at his decision to attend Miami, Anderson said that most people, including UM head coach Randy Shannon, a.ssumed he was headed to nearby Ohio State.

“It was basically where I always liked Miami and Miami recruiting me early in the process, but Coach Shannon felt that the word around was that I was automatically going to go to Ohio State,” Anderson said. “.He said he felt that there was no need to chase me if in the end I was just going to go to Ohio State. When I picked West Virginia—and I did because at the time that’s where I wanted to be for these next few years—and I guess other schools felt that they could get me.

“The reason why I didn’t sign was because that USC and Miami were two schools that I really liked and if they were schools that recruited me since the beginning like West Virginia did, I probably would have never committed there in the first place. It just so happened where Miami had a situation where it was good for me and it turned out better for me in the end and I felt it worked out just the way it should have.”

He’s developed a good relationship with current UM defensive backs Brandon Harris and DeMarcus Van Dyke since his signing. He just started talking to Brandon McGee, all three of which are also on the track team. Anderson lists Graig Cooper as his favorite current Hurricane because of the excitement be brings to the field.

When asked who his favorite Hurricane of all-time his, the answer may surprise you because it’s not a guy currently playing in the NFL.

“I’d have to say Melvin Bratton,” Anderson said. “I was watching the 30-for-30 special and just seeing some of the clips that they were showing, in my younger days of playing football I wore number five and I could see myself doing some of the things he did. I just felt there was a connection there. If I do have to play offense at Miami, that’s who I would like to play like—exciting and explosive.”

Track Star

Anderson recently broke two Ohio track records, both held by former Minnesota Vikings running back Robert Smith.

Anderson ran the 200 meters in 20.92, which ranks in the top 10 nationally. Smith ran a 21.37.

This is his first year running the 400 and he ran a 47.26, beating Smith’s mark of 47.55.

“I was the only senior, a lot of seniors decided they didn’t want to do track anymore, but track is something that I really love to do,” Anderson said. “All year my coach told me to put my name on something to make people remember me. I feel I had a pretty good year, I broke a couple of records.”

Beating Smith meant more to Anderson, who attended Smith’s alma mater as a freshman.

“It was real exciting because not a lot of people know I went to Euclid as a freshman and I actually met him so it was real exciting to me that I was able to stack myself with the rest of the people in the country and the people before me. Just know that I can make my own name and not have to follow anybody else,” Anderson said.

With track and a battle with the flu, Anderson lost nearly 30 pounds from football season and was down to 155 pounds, but says he’ll be able to get that weight back up when football starts again.

Since track, he’s been taking it easy.

“I’m I talked to (Miami) coach Amy Deem and she told me not to do anything after state,” Anderson said. “Just rest because I will a little banged up with my hamstring so I haven’t really been doing anything.”

He’s only been running track for 18 months, but has quickly become one of the nation’s best. He’s noticed that participating in track helps him during football.

“It helps me a lot. We stretch a lot so I am far more limber,” he said. “When it comes to football I can stop and make quick cuts without pulling muscles or getting injured when I take a hit or delivering a hit. And when it comes to the season, I’m in shape because I’ve been running all year. When I start running with the football team I am actually more into it. I’m able to keep my cool and be more disciplined towards the end of games when everybody else tends to fall apart.”

In regards to coming to UM on a track scholarship, it’s not something that bothers him or that he feels slighted by.

“I’m not concerned at all because I have looked it up and done research on it,” he said. “There’s plenty of players that made a name for themselves at Miami that went on to be successful in life that came in on a track scholarship and also played football so I’m not worried about it. I look it as I’ll be doing the same thing I did in high school, playing football and then running track. When it’s time to run track, I’ll be a track runner. When it’s time to play football, I’ll be a football player.”

Disrespected by Ohio State

Latwan has September 11th circled on his calendar.

That’s the day Miami travels to Columbus for a showdown with Ohio State.

“All I keep hearing is what Ohio State is going to do to Miami, Ohio State has this, they have that, but I feel like—since my visit, a lot of players on the team in Miami feel the same way I do—I could care less about Ohio State with who they have or what they have,” Anderson said. “And the only way to shut them up is that day on the field. I feel like just because I have so much passion into this game that I know if they give me a chance I can be one of the reasons why we win that game because I feel I will just go off that game because I hate them so much.”

Many people in the state expected Anderson to attend Ohio State after a standout junior season at St. Edward, but he felt slighted by the home state team during the recruiting process.

“I’ve liked Ohio State, I’m not going to say I’ve never liked them—I’m from Ohio, but during my recruiting process I kind of felt disrespected,” Anderson said. “Some of it may have been some of the things I have been through in high school, but I felt disrespected by that whole program.”

During his freshman season, he says he doesn’t have any particular individual goals, just the game against the Buckeyes.

“Right now I don’t really have yearly goals, but the only thing I’m focused on right now is September 11th, that’s it, that Ohio State game.”

Showing the Love

While Anderson is excited to be a Hurricane, fans are elated. The buzz around him has been extremely high especially considering how he ended up signing late. He’s starting to understand the fanfare surrounding him.

“I never really knew for real until recently it just starting coming up,” Anderson said. “A lot of people have been telling me that they are excited for me to come down. I never really felt it because I’m from Ohio. I didn’t think they were that excited because they didn’t expect me to be a part of this recruiting class.”

Rodney Cummings, a 28-year old from Miami, is one of many fans excited to see Anderson in a Hurricane uniform.

“I’m very excited that he’s coming,” Cummings said. “I like what he brings--he has speed, can cover very well, and he’s a ballhawk. I think one of the next best defensive backs coming through Miami like Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, and Bennie Blades. I think he has that much ability.”

Anderson is thankful of the support he has received from the ‘U’ family and supporters.

“Basically I just want to thank all of the Canes fans for their support,” Anderson said. “I’m hearing a lot of how excited everybody is for me to come down there and I’m just excited to play. I’ll do my best to bring the ‘U’ back.”

If he plays the way he is capable, Hurricane fans will be thankful for Anderson.

And the Buckeye nation will watch from afar.
 06-23-2010, 11:22 PM         #7532
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Recruiting Blog: 6/24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* The Hurricanes signed a big class back in February and it's expected that a few of those kids won't qualify for admission in the fall. Players who have indicated to us that they're still working to become qualified include OL Tavadis Glenn, TE Chase Ford, DE Kelvin Cain, OL Jermaine Barton, and CB Jeremy Davis. Some of these players may end up getting through the clearinghouse and others not listed may not. We will keep you posted.

* Miami's annual summer camp took place two weekends ago but it wasn't a big event for the top prospects. Some of them showed up and performed well. RB Sony Michel is going to be a freshman this fall but is already being talked about as one of the next great ones from south Florida. He was there and likes Miami a lot. Odell Beckham from Louisiana was there and performed well. He has an offer from LSU and will be tough getting out of his home state, despite the trip down here. CB commit Albert Louis-Jean worked out some and was considered a standout by some of his peers. For whatever reason, Randy Shannon doesn't make this camp a recruiting priority like Florida does with Friday Night Lights, for example.

* There were bad reports going around this report that WR Davaris Daniels committed to Miami. That's not true and Daniels never said so. While we were the first to report of his interest in Miami and vice-versa back in January, we don't believe Daniels had a chance to commit to the Canes. With Eli Rogers and Phil Dorsett already in the fold, there will likely be just one more WR in this class. The top two priorities appear to be Sammy Watkins and George Farmer. Watkins grew up a Miami fan and has the Canes in his top two along with Florida. Farmer has Miami near the top of his list and the main competition there is USC. Aubrey Hill is recruiting Watkins and Micheal Barrow is recruiting Farmer. If both players wanted to come, I think they'd find room but getting just one is a lot more likely at this point.

* One of the next commitments could come from Tampa DE Anthony Chickillo. The son of a former Cane, Anthony has favored Miami all along and will likely make his choice public before or at the beginning of the season. Miami is considered the major front-runner for the 4-star talent.

* Speaking of the Tampa area, WR Andre Davis recently narrowed his list down to seven and Miami made the cut. While Miami's his dream school and he'd likely come here if given the chance, don't expect him in this class. Another Tampa area WR, Ja'Juan Story, is seemingly getting recruited harder by the Canes right now.

* If Chickillo isn't Miami's next commitment, it'll likely be LB/DE Nick Menocal. At 6-foot-3 and 230 pounds, Menocal dominates small school competition at Belen Jesuit and has impressive combine numbers. Miami offered him a few weeks ago and the Canes are his dream school. He could grow into a defensive end but is definitely a kid the Canes will likely land in the coming weeks/months.

* There's been a lot of talk about the recruiting status of 5-star OL Seantrel Henderson from the Class of 2010. Henderson visited Miami last recruiting season but came in no better than third place after USC landed him in February. Ohio State was close behind. Henderson hasn't qualified for USC yet and could spend a semester in prep school. If that happens, Henderson will have to go through the entire recruiting process again and Miami would likely re-enter the mix. I believe it's unlikely that he ends up at USC but probably just as unlikely that he ends up at Miami. My guess is Ohio State.

* There's been a lot of talk about DL Ego Ferguson lately, another 2010 prospect. Rumors have him possibly headed to Miami. I have no idea why these rumors have started. Ferguson has signed with LSU and is fully expected to be on the Tiger roster this fall.

* Ferguson was a player who had a lot of family in Miami and that's also the case with Georgia DL Stephen Tuitt, who recently landed a Miami offer. He has a lot of interest in the Canes but Georgia Tech appears to be the front-runner at this time. Keep an eye on the Canes, though, as they could make a big move soon.
 6 years ago '04        #7533
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 597 597
props on the above
 6 years ago '05        #7534
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
so now ego wanna jump ship huh

6 years ago '06        #7535
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
GOOOOOOOOOOONIES!!!!!!!! TWAN IS DAT DUDE
 6 years ago '07        #7536
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
good s**t on the updates
 6 years ago '04        #7537
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
RB Hall Ready for UM Experience
Jun. 25, 2010

By: Nate Adelson

Darion Hall
Maples Lely running back and Cane signee Darion Hall is coming off a senior season that didn’t measure up to the level where he was at as a junior.

Hall (6-0, 195) had 127 carries for 965 yards and 6 touchdowns in 2009, compared to his 169 carries for 1791 yards and 21 touchdowns in 2008.

Now that Hall’s high school career is in the rear view mirror, he is well underway with his preparations for the transition to major college football.

“I’ve just been focusing on being ready when I get there and everything,” Hall said. “I’ve been working on my speed a lot, my bench, my squat, everything. I’ve been getting bigger, eating a lot. I’ve gained a few pounds, I’m probably about 195 right now.”

As is the case with any running back coming to Miami, they have a lot of talent to compete against with guys like Damien Berry, Lamar Miller, and Storm Johnson.

“I think my vision will help me a lot because with that being one of the things that I’m best at, it allows me to make the proper cuts at the proper times,” Hall said. “To be honest, I think we’re all about even when it comes to running the ball.”

Hall said that Gainesville linebacker Kevin Nelson is probably the other incoming freshman that he has gotten to know the best so far.

“Probably Kevin Nelson but he’s not my roommate actually, he’s one of my suitemates,” Hall said. “We’re ready to get started, get in the pads, and show everybody what we got. Jimmy Gaines is my roommate and we’ve talked a couple times but nothing too special.”

Hall sported the number nine jersey in his time at Lely but with the help of his family, he has chosen a new number for his time in Coral Gables.

“I’m going to be number nineteen now, it was just a decision I made after talking to my family,” Hall laughed. “I’m just looking forward to the experience because I know we’re going to have a great season. It’s going to be a comeback year and maybe we can even take it all the way.”

Hall is glad to have the recruiting process behind him because he said he never was a big fan of all the attention and people knowing so much about him.

“Things now are just more laid back, like I’m not stressed about schools calling me and sending me letters,” Hall said. “Now I’m focused on one school and one school only. I’m glad the recruiting process is behind me because I don’t like all that attention so much.”
 06-24-2010, 11:39 PM         #7538
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Incoming Freshman OL Excited for New Challenges
Jun. 23, 2010

By: Nate Adelson

St. Thomas Aquinas offensive lineman and Cane signee Jermaine Barton gained attention and scholarship offers during the recruiting process due to his ideal build as a tackle.

The 6-foot-7 Barton said that after playing the season at around 275 pounds, he has added more weight to fill out his relatively thin frame.

“I’ve just been running and lifting weights really,” Barton said. “I’ve put on a good ten or fifteen pounds since the season so I’m at like 290 right now. I know it will help my transition to college since I’ve gotten bigger.”

Barton is hoping to have a strong showing heading into fall practices to put himself in position to get on the field as a true freshman.

“I’m talking to Coach Stoutland, he’s been the one recruiting me from the start,” Barton said. “He said to be in running shape so I’m prepared to practice every day. He said it will be open competition and there will be no guaranteed starts. I would like to play this year but it depends how I do in practice.”

Barton hasn’t really gotten to know many of the other signees, aside from his teammates Brandon Linder, Keion Payne, and walk-on Ben Hopfinger.

“I’ve talked to Andrew Tallman and John Feliciano, I know they’re rooming together,” Barton said. “John went to Western which is just down the street from our school. What do we have in common? Football, that’s what. I really haven’t had a chance to hang out with them like that so that’s really all I know.”

As much as he enjoyed his time at the Broward County powerhouse, Barton is ready to move on with his life and get a taste of college.

“It’s going to be something new for me but I’m so ready to get started on the college experience,” Barton said. “Even just going to practice, it’s going to be a whole different game. Everybody is bigger and faster so I have to get used to that.”

Barton was wearing a boot for a foot injury at the spring game in March. He said he aggravated it slightly walking down the stairs recently but he doesn’t see it as a problem.

Many prospects tire easily of the attention that the recruiting process brings, but Barton already misses being sought after to some extent.

“Things have changed a little bit (since he signed), you just need to be more focused by this point so you can be ready,” Barton said. “Yea, I do miss the calls, people wanting to talk to me, that type of stuff. That part was fun sometimes.”
 06-24-2010, 11:40 PM         #7539
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DB Wayne Lyons: Canes in pretty good shape
Jun 24, 2010

Fort Lauderdale Dillard High School DB Wayne Lyons says he's "still considering Miami for sure."

He had coaches Wesley McGriff and Aubrey Hill at his spring game, which Lyons says showed him just how much the Canes want him.

"I've also been talking to Jeff Stoutland - he wanted to make sure Miami was on my mind," Lyons said.

Lyons now is up to 49 scholarship offers, which makes for a full mailbox and a busy recruitment.

"I think it's great because I can just choose a school I really want to and not be forced to pick somewhere," Lyons said.

Lyons says he'll eventually get his list down to just a few schools "based on unofficial visits I took, conversations I have with coaches, things like that."

He says the Canes are in "pretty good shape."

"I'll make a final decision after I take all my official visits," Lyons said.

He's already taken unofficial visits to numerous schools - Stanford, Notre Dame, Florida State, USF, Florida and Notre Dame.

And he visited Miami twice during the spring to watch practices.

"It was nice - and I got to talk to the engineering people, they had a good talk with me and my mom," Lyons said.

Of what he looks for on his visits, Lyons said, "Just how the different programs are run, the environment, the vibe I get from the place."

Of UM, he says "It's close to home, they have a lot of tradition. And I like the coaching staff also."

Last season Lyons had 76 tackles, 21 for losses, with three forced fumbles and two safeties.

This will be his first year playing both ways.
 6 years ago '05        #7540
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
We finally have video of the greatest comeback in UM history...this is my first time watching :agreement6: ...enjoy

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Mark Cuban: Trump is our number one draft pick
32 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy