Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #7281
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
UM Spring Game Preview
Mar. 27, 2010

By: Christopher Stock

Senior LB Colin McCarthy is one of the key leaders on the defense.
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- The Miami Hurricanes will hold their annual spring game on Saturday afternoon at Traz Powell Stadium.

The game will start at 4:30 and will be televised live on CSS.

Players will take part in an autograph session from 3:30-4 p.m and gates will open at 3.

Head coach Randy Shannon has been most pleased this spring about the development of some players.

“The development of certain players and the development of young guys on offensive line and the development of the defensive front (has been the most impressive," Shannon said. "LaRon Byrd took that next step. We know the running backs is young, but we saw them progress. We said to the defensive line, now it is time to turn it on and they did. You watch the quarterbacks, and they were fumbling snaps early, but after two weeks they stopped doing that.”

Some key players, who will not be participating in the spring game due to injuries are: QB Jacory Harris, RBs Damien Berry and Graig Cooper, OLs Orlando Franklin and Joel Figueroa, and CB Brandon Harris.

Five Players to Watch

1. RB #6 Lamar Miller - Miller is a freshman back who has excelled in previous scrimmages and has plenty of speed. He's a big play waiting to happen.

2. RB #24 Storm Johnson - Johnson is Miami's top recruit in the 2010 class and reeled off a 100-yard effort last scrimmage. He has a good combination of power and speed and has his eyes set on playing this season.

3. S #7 Vaughn Telemaque - Telemaque has been extremely impressive this spring and is coming off a two-interception performance in the last scrimmage. He's been praised by head coach Randy Shannon and defensive backs coach Wesley McGriff for his performance in the scrimamge.

4. DE #97 Adewale Ojomo - Ojomo missed the 2009 season due to jaw surgery and is looking for a bounceback season. He's been solid this spring playing at 260 pounds, 20 more than he played at two years ago as a redshirt freshman.

5. LB #31 Sean Spence - Spence is also looking for a bounceback season after an injury-riddle 2009 campaign after winning ACC Defensive Rookie of the Year in 2008. He's had previous success in spring games and will be one to follow during the game.
 7 years ago '04        #7282
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Benjamin, Armstrong Stand Out in UM Spring Game
Mar. 27, 2010

By: Christopher Stock

Ray Ray Armstrong celebrates after an interception.
MIAMI, Fla. -- Travis Benjamin racked up 171 receiving yards and Leonard Hankerson caught two touchdown passes in Miami’s annual spring game at Traz Powell Stadium in front of an estimated crowd of 10,000.

Benjamin, Aldarius Johnson, Davon Johnson, and Kendal Thompkins also caught a touchdown pass. Damien Berry and Lamar Miller each scored rushing touchdowns in a game that was won by Team Hurricanes, 58-53 over Team Miami.

A trio of back-up quarterbacks—Stephen Morris, A.J. Highsmith, and Spencer Whipple—handled the spring game duties because junior starter Jacory Harris (3,352 yards and 24 touchdowns in 2009) was held out throughout the spring after off-season surgery on his throwing hand to repair ligaments in his thumb.

Morris, a freshman, led the passing attack with 209 yards and two touchdowns on 12-of-21 passing with one interception. Highsmith was 11-of-20 for 131 yards with three touchdowns and two interceptions. Whipple was 7-of-16 for 112 yards and a score.

“I think all three quarterbacks did a nice job running the offense,” head coach Randy Shannon said. “We were basic and simple on defense, but they executed. We had some turnovers with the interceptions and things like that, but as far as making the right choices and making the right plays and getting the ball to the big plays.”

On defense, Ray Ray Armstrong recorded two interceptions and Colin McCarthy had one. Sean Spence led the team with eight tackles.

“The competition was unbelievable,” Shannon said. “Both sides of the ball had big games. Now you’ve improved. Now you have to take the next step in the offseason.”

Benjamin’s big day came on six catches. His longest play was a 75-yard touchdown from Morris.

“Travis had a big day,” Spence said. “He’s always very explosive when he gets the ball in his hands. I was just happy for him.”

Mike James had the biggest run of the day, a 48-yard gallop. He led the rushing output with 64 yards on 10 carries. Berry added 42 yards on 15 carries including a 25-yard touchdown run. Miller injured his left shoulder and did not return after rushing for 10 yards on eight carries.

Kendal Thompkins led all receivers with eight receptions for 84 yards. Hankerson's two scores went for 16 and 39 yards.
 7 years ago '04        #7283
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
damn i missed the game......

anyone know if its up on a torrent or something?
 7 years ago '06        #7284
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #7285
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
'The U' shall rise again

The vibe around the Miami football program is much different than it was a couple of years ago. The Canes look -- and seem -- like a legit powerhouse program again.

I was out at practice Friday and everywhere you looked they had freakish athletes. At receiver, there is 6-foot-4, 225-pound LaRon Byrd, 6-3, 215-pound Leonard Hankerson and 6-5, 210-pound Tommy Streeter. Each casts an imposing shadow, and all three move like cornerbacks. Travis Benjamin, the fastest of a UM receiving crew that goes seven deep, showed how dynamic he was in UM's spring game, catching six passes for 171 yards, producing one huge play after another.

There is also a deep stable of explosive tailbacks, evoking visions of the Clinton Portis/Willis McGahee days. The D-line, rocked by injury in 2009, is loaded again, led by uber freak Allen Bailey, a chiseled 285-pound defensive end with 4.6 speed. The secondary also can match up athletically with any receiver corps.

Even the area that has been the Canes' Achilles' heel the past few years -- the O-line -- looks good. Redshirt freshman offensive tackle Jermaine Johnson, a nimble 6-6, 322-pound former prep basketball star, is just one of a batch of lean up-and-comers who had insiders raving.

Last edited by dipset kid0221; 03-29-2010 at 07:18 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #7286
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Is Miami about to blow up?

In case you missed it, be sure to check out colleague Bruce Feldman's take on the Miami Hurricanes. Feldman went to Miami practice on Friday and says the team has the look of a powerhouse again.

Feldman says the team looks loaded with athletes at all positions, even offensive line, and that former players are saying the same thing. Check out this passage:

"This looks like what Miami is supposed to look like," said one UM player from the '90s, pointing at a group of the Canes' towering wideouts. "It hasn't been like this for a while, but we're ready now. Just look at them."

Andreu Swasey, the team's longtime strength coach and the guy who is more qualified to say when a team is ripe than maybe anyone at UM, beamed as he spoke about not only the athleticism, but also the work ethic and maturity of this team.

I'm not ready to anoint Miami as a national title front-runner just yet, although after seeing this team up close, it made me think a little harder about the Canes.

I normally cover the Big East, and I'll be interested to see Miami twice this season, against Pitt and South Florida. Since I'm the visitor here today what do you think about Miami's outlook in 2010?

Last edited by dipset kid0221; 03-29-2010 at 07:19 PM..
 03-29-2010, 07:26 PM         #7287
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait for this s**t to start. I'm not gonna go crazy yet but I got a really good feeling for this season
 7 years ago '07        #7288
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
They tryna hop back on the nuts

we gave em a glimpse in 09

7 years ago '05        #7289
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
f**kin-a pissed, i missed the spring game..i was just home eating s**t playing call of duty had no idea tha game was at 4;30 coulda gone straight after work
 7 years ago '04        #7290
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space

THEM MUf**kAZ KNOW ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:guns1::guns1::guns1:
 7 years ago '04        #7291
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
The vibe around the Miami football program is much different than it was a couple of years ago. The Canes look -- and seem -- like a legit powerhouse program again.

I was out at practice Friday and everywhere you looked they had freakish athletes. At receiver, there is 6-4, 225-pound LaRon Byrd, 6-3, 215-pound Leonard Hankerson and 6-5, 210-pound Tommy Streeter. Each casts an imposing shadow and all three move like cornerbacks. Travis Benjamin, the fastest of a UM receiving crew that goes seven-deep, showed how dynamic he was in UM's spring game, catching six passes for 171 yards, producing one huge play after another.

There is also a deep stable of explosive tailbacks, evoking visions of the Clinton Portis/Willis McGahee days. The D-line, rocked by injury in 2009, is loaded again, led by uber freak Allen Bailey, a chiseled 285-pound defensive end with 4.6 speed. The secondary also can match up athletically with any receiver corps.

Even the area that has been the Canes' Achilles Heel the past few years -- the O-line -- looks good. Redshirt freshman offensive tackle Jermaine Johnson, a nimble 6-6, 322-pound former prep basketball star, is just one of a batch of lean up-and-comers that had insiders raving.

Mort importantly, this 2010 UM group passed the eye-ball test of perhaps their toughest critics, the former Cane players who came out to observe Friday's practice. There were more than 100 old Canes lining the field, ranging from Jimmy Johnson to Hall of Famer Ted Hendricks to Cortez Kennedy. There was also former UM standout Tony Chickillo, who watched with son Anthony, one of the country's top D-line recruits in the Class of 2011.

"This looks like what Miami is supposed to look like," said one UM player from the '90s, pointing at a group of the Canes' towering wideouts. "It hasn't been like this for awhile, but we're ready now. Just look at them."

Andreu Swasey, the team's long-time strength coach and the guy who is more qualified to say when a team is ripe than maybe anyone at UM, beamed as he spoke about not only the athleticism -- but the work ethic and maturity of this team.

I'm not ready to anoint Miami as a national title frontrunner just yet, although after seeing this team up close, it made me think a little harder about them.

The Canes made big strides last season, but it was still too much of "three steps forward, one step back," punctuated by a dismal bowl performance against Wisconsin. The Canes burst onto the field with two big plays that night -- then acted like the Badgers would be so in awe of the Miami speed, they'd fold. Didn't happen. And, that kind of resolve and focus that UM lacked comes back to locker room leadership.

Optimists could shrug it off and say Miami was still young last year. Eh. Regardless, Miami's definitely not young any more. Jacory Harris, the unquestioned leader of this team, sat out this spring after having offseason thumb surgery on his right throwing hand. He was great at times last season, but too often was reckless and made bad decisions. He should be a Heisman contender this fall. The spindly Harris will be much better with a second year in offensive coordinator Mark Whipple's system and the development of that group of receivers. Harris' body also has matured physically. UM was perilously thin behind him last season, but in A.J. Highsmith, walk-on transfer Spencer Whipple (son of Mark) and early enrollee Stephen Morris, the Canes are improved here as well.

Here's a problem: once again, the season begins with a treacherous first month. After opening with Florida A&M, the Canes visit Ohio State, then visit Pitt and then visit Clemson. Expect to hear some talk about how this start will impact Randy Shannon's future at UM. It shouldn't. The UM brass should address that issue by then. Shannon's contract status has been a hot topic down in South Florida for awhile now. (He is in the final year of his contract and currently the second-lowest paid coach in the ACC.) He has not won as many games as some would've expected, but in fairness, he inherited a tricky situation. He's provided stability and done outstanding work instilling more discipline into the program. Off the field, the results have been outstanding. On the field, critics can knock some decisions, such as hiring Patrick Nix as his offensive coordinator a few years back. Some former UM players also had questioned that he held his team with too firm of a hand.

"They just aren't having fun out there," was a common critique from some past players a few years ago.

Shannon, though, has grown into the head coaching job. The team has more life now, as was evident on Friday afternoon. Harris, the boisterous quarterback, has helped provide some juice as well. Bailey, now a senior, says he's seen a change in Shannon too. "He has lightened up," he said. "He's giving us a little more leeway."

Shannon knows he can have more trust in his players. Now, I think UM needs to show the same trust in their coach and extend his deal.
 7 years ago '04        #7292
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Porter: We Want To Bring Swagger Back
Mar. 29, 2010

By: David Lake

Curtis Porter
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- With his strong play this spring, defensive tackle Curtis Porter has earned some serious playing time for the 2010 season.

Porter (6-1, 315) made big steps in his development this spring and became the big space eating defensive tackle that controlled the interior of the line of scrimmage.

When looking back at his performance this spring, Porter says he has noticed how much better he got.

“I can just feel it,” Porter said about how much better he is this spring. “From how I felt last year, I just always felt wrong, but this year I feel like I am doing better and making all the right plays. Things are clicking and I got a little experience under my belt so I know what to expect with my pre-reads.”

“I am reading the offensive linemen better before the snap. I am still getting better at taking on double teams and I am better at recognizing running plays and counter plays and stuff like that.”

After the first two scrimmages Coach Randy Shannon said he was impressed by the play of Porter and fellow defensive tackle Micanor Regis.

“Those are guys that the last two scrimmages have done a great job inside of getting a lot of tackles for loss with penetrating,” Shannon said. “They are two guys who are really hard to move.”

Porter says he has accepted the challenge of being the stout defensive tackle that can take on multiple blockers.

“I know that is how it is going to be,” Porter said. “I hate those blockers, but I know that is how it is and I know people don’t want to play me one-on-one.”

Porter credit’s the coaching of newly hired defensive line coach Rick Petri with his progression this spring. Porter talked about what makes Petri a good defensive line coach.

“He is a technique freak,” Porter said. “If you are off by an inch he is going to k!ll you. It is just like construction work. If you are off by half an inch, you are going to mess up the whole thing. Sometimes it is overwhelming, but you have to learn it because he is here for a reason. He knows his stuff.”

Porter talked about one of the little technique things that coach Petri wants him to concentrate on.

“When the offensive protection slides, he wants me to work on my counter.”

The goal this spring for Porter and the defensive line this season is for Miami to have the top defensive line.

“I want to have our defensive line number one in the ACC,” Porter said.

One big goal this spring for the Miami defense, Porter said, was to create turnovers and play with more of an attitude. Porter says he and the players talk often about getting back to playing with the confidence the Hurricanes teams of the 1980s play with.

“We talk about it every day,” Porter said. “That is why we are trying to bring back that 1980s swagger. We want that old 1980s swag. To have those teams scared of you before you get on the field and just intimidating people.”
 7 years ago '04        #7293
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
TB3 lookin explosive, lining him up in the slot with hank and byrd on the outside....

random observations: spencer whipple throws a pretty nice ball....the d-line is gonna be the best in the nation if they stay healthy....seems like petri is already making a bigger impact technique wise than hurtt...aldarius johnson is gonna break out like hank did last year
 7 years ago '07        #7294
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
anyone see the weight spence has put on

it could get ugly for america
 7 years ago '06        #7295
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969
Marquise Williams - QB - North Carolina
James Wilder - ATH - Tampa Plant
Andre Davis - WR - Tampa Jefferson
Prince Holloway - WR - Cape Coral
Joe Morrow - WR - Mississippi
Brandon Fulse - TE - Fort Meade
Marcus Jackson - OL - Vero Beach
Errin Joe - OL - Lakeland Lake Gibson
Anthony Chickillo - DE - Tampa Alonso
Aaron Lynch - DE - Cape Coral Island Coast
Anthony Rabasa - DE - Miami Columbus
Ricardo Williams - DE - Homestead
Elkino Watson - DT - Miami Booker T. Washington
Lyndon Edwards - LB - Miami Northwestern
Denzel Perryman - LB - Coral Gables
Tony Steward - LB - Saint Augustine Menendez
Kent Turene - LB - Boyd Anderson
Albert Louis-Jean - CB - Massachusetts
Nick Waisome - CB - Groveland South Lake
Jeremy Cash - S - Plantation
Jabari Gorman - S - Miami Monsignor Pace
TEDDYBRIDGEWATER
100 fomer hurricanes at the spring game, jimmy johnson other legends ect should be a good thing :)
 7 years ago '05        #7296
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #7297
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
:dancingcool::laughing19::cool-smiley-009::party0045::foodanddrink21:

yesssir just copped my season tickets east endzone $200
aint missing a game home game this yr...plus going to the ohio state and georgia tech away game :agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #7298
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
UM spring football postscripts, by position:

• Defensive line: Only Allen Bailey is set as a starter. Andrew Smith (five sacks in three scrimmages) was the other starting end in Saturday's spring game, with Adewale Ojomo and Steven Wesley on the second team, and Marcus Robinson, Olivier Vernon and Dyron Dye behind them. How many ends will rotate? ``Four for sure, and maybe more,'' a.ssistant Rick Petri said. Ojomo could beat out Smith.

At defensive tackle, Micanor Regis was ``consistently dominant,'' Ojomo said. ``He could be an All-American if he keeps this up.'' Petri said he also is ``very happy'' with Curtis Porter. Injured Marcus Forston and Josh Holmes ``are critical,'' Petri said; those four should be UM's best tackles. Petri has made a difference; players rave about him.

• Linebacker: Beyond Sean Spence (sharp all spring) and Colin McCarthy, questions linger. Coach Randy Shannon said improved Kylan Robinson is the third starter for now, but Shannon added he will open the competition in August, when Jordan Futch and Ramon Buchanan are healthy. McCarthy will move to the middle if Futch or Buchanan starts ahead of Robinson. Newcomer Tyrone Cornelius impressed Saturday but was inconsistent earlier; UM was disappointed with backups Shayon Green and C.J. Holton.

• Defensive backs: Ray Ray Armstrong, who started Saturday and picked off two passes, ``was up and down, not where we need him to be'' this spring, Shannon said. He's in a tight battle with Jamal Reid -- not as good a tackler as Armstrong -- for the safety job opposite Vaughn Telemaque. Armstrong must improve in ``being disciplined with the eyes, being in the right spot,'' defensive backs coach Wesley McGriff said. Telemaque, who's studying tapes of Kenny Phillips, ``really elevated his play,'' McGriff said.

Starting cornerbacks Brandon Harris and DeMarcus Van Dyke are set, but Brandon McGee was beaten repeatedly Saturday; McGriff said ``he's got to learn to finish the play.'' Injured Ryan Hill could be the nickel back.

• Quarterback: A.J. Highsmith emerged as the front-runner to back up Jacory Harris. Spencer Whipple could be No. 3, allowing Stephen Morris to redshirt.

• Tailback: Damien Berry is the likely starter, but if three backs share carries, UM must decide whom to exclude from the group of Berry, Lamar Miller (recovering from a separated shoulder), Mike James, Storm Johnson and, perhaps, Graig Cooper. Cooper's knee rehabilitation is ahead of schedule, running backs coach Mike Cassano said. Lee Chambers is a long shot. Does Miller need to play? ``Yes,'' Cassano said. ``He's a rocket ship. Defensive coordinators will hold their breath when he has the ball.''

• Fullback: Shannon has raved about Pat Hill's blocking and said it was missed in the running game after an ankle injury ended his season after three games last year. John Calhoun has made strides as the backup.

• Receiver: Tommy Streeter showed flashes early but faded late in his attempt to challenge starters Leonard Hankerson and LaRon Byrd and top backups Travis Benjamin and Aldarius Johnson. Slot receiver Kendal Thompkins impressed and is pushing Thearon Collier.

``Kendal should be on the field. I can't figure out for the life of me why he's not,'' departing cornerback Chavez Grant said.

• Tight end: Starter Richard Gordon (just four career receptions) had a solid spring and will be ``a really good tight end,'' a.ssistant Joe Pannunzio said. Unsettled is whether Billy Sanders or junior college transfer Chase Ford, a summer arrival, will be the top backup; both are skilled receivers.

• Offensive line: a.ssistant Jeff Stoutland said Orlando Franklin is set at left tackle and Tyler Horn emerged at center, but three other jobs are open. Jermaine Johnson, who came on strong, must hold off Ben Jones at right tackle. Two starting guards should come from Joel Figueroa, Harland Gunn and Brandon Washington; Stoutland said Jared Wheeler also ``put himself in the mix.''

• FYI: Matt Bosher, who missed spring practice because of a shoulder injury reportedly sustained in a car accident, will return as punter/kicker. Jake Wieclaw improved his own previously shaky accuracy on field goals while filling in for Bosher this spring.
 03-31-2010, 08:20 PM         #7299
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Groveland (FL) South Lake High School DB Nick Waisome landed an early Hurricane scholarship offer.

And he got his first taste of Cane life at the recent Miami Nike Camp, which was held on UM's Greentree Practice Field.

"It was a crazy experience being out here," Waisome said. "I know they practice here, and the Hurricanes are going to be real good next year. I'm looking forward to seeing them."

Of what he likes about UM's program, the cornerback said, "definitely the swag. They just have the crazy swag. And the way they use their corners inspires me. I just want to see how things pan out for them this coming season."

Waisome had hoped to attend the Canes' spring game March 27, but he wasn't able to make it.

"I wanted to go real badly, but I couldn't get a ride there," he said.

Waisome said he had hoped to meet up with coach Micheal Barrow at the Nike Camp, but coaches aren't allowed to be in attendance there per NCAA rules.

Waisome currently lists 20 scholarship offers, and he says "Miami was one of my first."

Of where the Canes fit in, he said, "I'm planning on breaking things down to a top 5 or top 7 real soon. Miami's definitely one of the teams that will be up there."
 03-31-2010, 08:20 PM         #7300
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tampa (FL) Jefferson High School WR Andre Davis attended the Miami spring game and the recent Miami Nike Camp.

Of the spring game, he said, "It went well. I got to see one of my favorite college players, Travis Benjamin. I don't know him, but I just like the way he plays the game. He's a real smooth receiver."

Davis says that at the Nike camp "I walked around the campus - that was my first time on campus. It's real nice."

Davis says he didn't get a chance to talk to Cane coaches while in the area.

"I didn't know that the recruits were allowed on the field before the (spring) game, so I didn't go down," he said. "And I didn't get to see them at the Nike camp (per NCAA rules). But I've been talking to coach (Aubrey) Hill, coach P (Joe Pannunzio), coach (Micheal) Barrow. They just talk about me getting down there, talk about getting my grades straight and being a Hurricane."

Asked the chance he'll be a Cane, Davis says "It's a big chance."

But at the same time he says he's keeping things wide open. Davis lists 13 scholarship offers, with the most recent from Arkansas last week. He also has offers from the likes of Florida State, Purdue, Rutgers and USF.

"Miami offered me the beginning of my junior year," Davis said.

Davis says what he wants in a college program is "a place with my business management major, if I click with the coaches, if I can play early."

He adds of UM that "I've been liking Miami since way back since I was a child. My father grew up a Miami fan and I've been liking them, too. My dad always liked their program but he tells me to weigh all my options out, take all my visits."

Davis says the earliest he would announce a decision would be after his senior season.

Last year Davis finished with 52 receptions for 1,206 yards and 19 touchdowns.

"He does everything well," Jefferson High School coach Mike Fenton said. "He's a tall receiver, and his leaping ability is really good. He makes freakish catches. I've talked with Miami coaches a bit about him - they like his size. I think he'll get a lot bigger, and he's physical for a wideout.

"He has very, very good hands. He catches everything."
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy