Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #6981
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,789 | Props total: 1393 1393
 P. Dedos said:
we got k!lled by UM fans for taking projects like Ojomo and Andrew Smith, Wesley

Ojomo would of been starting and beastin if some clown a.ss walk on didnt rock him to sleep

andrew smith is a good Defensive End that did his part on the Depth Chart

nobody gave a rats a.ss about these three

am i saying do all of our projects work out like these two? NO!

brandon meriweather was a 3 star look at him now in the probowl

at the end of the day after two good recruiting classes and most of our starters being UNDERCLASSMAN... you expect this class to be what it is because of these 5 stars being shook

as for locking up south florida? tell me who really worth a damn did we miss in south florida becides the kids that go to dyer high school which is known to be a gator stronghold and is in WEST PALM BEACH?

who did we miss you really? only one im thinking is Lemonior and f**k him if he wants to play kids games

the other one is sticks and he went with his 4 best freinds to WVU

Ojomo was not a project.

Smith..i will give you.

Merriweather was no project dude was the best player on his team(QB/DB/ETc..), which won state his senior year. That does not equal sleeper project.
 7 years ago '04        #6982
booie4 
space
space
$4,874 | Props total: 585 585
 P. Dedos said:
we got k!lled by UM fans for taking projects like Ojomo and Andrew Smith, Wesley

Ojomo would of been starting and beastin if some clown a.ss walk on didnt rock him to sleep

andrew smith is a good Defensive End that did his part on the Depth Chart

nobody gave a rats a.ss about these three

am i saying do all of our projects work out like these two? NO!

brandon meriweather was a 3 star look at him now in the probowl

at the end of the day after two good recruiting classes and most of our starters being UNDERCLASSMAN... you expect this class to be what it is because of these 5 stars being shook

as for locking up south florida? tell me who really worth a damn did we miss in south florida becides the kids that go to dyer high school which is known to be a gator stronghold and is in WEST PALM BEACH?

who did we miss you really? only one im thinking is Lemonior and f**k him if he wants to play kids games

the other one is sticks and he went with his 4 best freinds to WVU
that's the thing that gets me. We've got everybody we wanted but those 2. Since its apparent we dropped Chandler, and Nix did whatever he did. The only ? marks i have was the kid Taylor who only played a few games of football and the linebacker Cain.
 02-04-2010, 10:34 AM         #6983
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's a huge difference between a sleeper and a project. Miami use to get a lot of sleepers who turned out to be stars, now it seem like its all projects.
 7 years ago '06        #6984
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969
 C.R.I.P. said:
Ojomo was not a project.

Smith..i will give you.

Merriweather was no project dude was the best player on his team(QB/DB/ETc..), which won state his senior year. That does not equal sleeper project.
ohhh my bad now i get what you were saying

with the meriweather thing is that most fans are now dismissing 3 star players too

too booie do you remember before the season they were saying that 2010 dade county was gonna be more talented that 2008 dade county?

that shyt failed.... C' Mon Son f**k outta here with that s**t
 7 years ago '04        #6985
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Hurricane Ra said:
There's a huge difference between a sleeper and a project. Miami use to get a lot of sleepers who turned out to be stars, now it seem like its all projects.
Nah I wouldn't put it that way. A project is a kid like Trail. I swear that kid is about 6'6 but 180 lbs wet and it seems like he can't put any more weight on his frame because that's how he's genetically.

The "projects" or "sleepers" Miami got this year, Brown is a 6'3, 270lb kid who has a 39-1 wrestling record in the midwest where that s**t is almost as big as football up there. So you know he's in great shape and strong as hell.

Next, the kid from Buffalo who had like 160 total tackles and 100 solo tackles in one season. He had offers from Oklahoma and Arkansas, so he wasn't a complete nobody.

Asante Cleveland is 6'5 230 lbs and can easily get bigger. Good genes in that kid, he's dad played for the cowboys.

Kacy Rodgers is a big a.ss corner who missed most of his senior year but he's 6'2 and 190lbs. Prior to his injury, Texas was all over that kid and he started for Southlake Carrol so you know he was going against great competition.

Andrew Tallman is another big TE at 6'5 235. Can pack more weight because he has a big frame to add on. He had offers from other ACC schools so he wasn't completely under the radar.

All in all, I think these kids are all sleepers who didn't get to attend many camps and get overhyped by rivals or scout. I'm actually more than happy that we picked up kids who show they can do something and are not overhyped. We've had too many Lance Leggetts, Ryan Moores, Tyrone Moss', Reggie Youngbloods, etc. Miami needs kids with anger and a chip on their shoulder just like the old days. Most of the 5-4 star kids that gave Miami a look were shook at the depth we had; heck, Lemonier basically said he wasn't gonna start here his freshman year, Michaelee Harris said we had too many WRs, etc etc etc.

Oh and by the way, a poster on scout said somethign about the star rating of some of our recruits. It turns out that to be a 4-star player, you have be graded at a 4.8 or something like that. Well, 9 of our recruits are 0.1 points short of being 4-star players according to Rivals ratings
 7 years ago '04        #6986
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
ohhh my bad now i get what you were saying

with the meriweather thing is that most fans are now dismissing 3 star players too

too booie do you remember before the season they were saying that 2010 dade county was gonna be more talented that 2008 dade county?

that shyt failed.... C' Mon Son f**k outta here with that s**t
This 2010 South Florida class was overrated as f**k to begin with. Since 2008 we been hearing how this class was gonna tear it up This class can't even touch a toe on the '08 class bro. And next year's class in South Fla doesn't look too great either. Good thing is that Shannon basically has the top recruits in Florida on lock already. I think next year's class is gonna fill up quick just like Texas' did this year
 7 years ago '05        #6987
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
LOL these last 2 pages....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #6988
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 C.R.I.P. said:
agreed

i will say this

with this Depth Chart

QB: Harris, Highsmith
RB: Berry, Miller, Chambers, Johnson
FB: Hill/James
WR: AJ, Benjamin, Collier
WR: Hankerson, Byrd, Streeter
TE: Sanders, Ford, Cleveland
LT: Franklin, Linder
LG: Gunn, Figueroa
C: McDermott, Horn
RG: Washington, Bunche
RT: Johnson, Jones

DE:Robinson, Ojomo, Dye
DT: Bailey,Regis, Porter
DT: Forston,Holmes
DE: Vernon, Wesley, Smith
OLB: Spence, Futch
MLB: McCarthy, Green, Nelson
OLB: Buchanon, Holton
CB: Harris, Reid
CB: Van Dyke, McGee
S: Telemaque, Nicolas
S: Ray Ray, Campbell
K/P: Bosher
KR: J.Davis, Miller
PR: Collier

if we dont win ACC and go to BCS then fire that n*gga after the final game....
1)No lie crazy part is this depth chart only got like 6 seniors that are starting. Looking to the future, that would give us potentially 14 or 15 starters returning for 2011 and thats when the '08 class can truly shine

2)Also, i only see a few members of the current class so that means the freshmen this upcoming year dont gotta get rushed. Dudes can just focus on hitting the weight room and developing their skills before earning a starting job

on another note, that d-line is gonna be ferocious with ojomo, robinson, and vernon coming off the edge:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '06        #6989
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
2010 schedule has been released

MIAMI
Sept. 2 FLORIDA A&M
Sept. 11 at Ohio State
Sept. 23 at Pittsburgh, ESPN*
Oct. 2 at Clemson
Oct. 9 FLORIDA STATE
Oct. 16 at Duke
Oct. 23 NORTH CAROLINA
Oct. 30 at Virginia
Nov. 6 MARYLAND
Nov. 13 at Georgia Tech
Nov. 20 VIRGINIA TECH
Nov. 27 SOUTH FLORIDA

MY GOD!
 7 years ago '07        #6990
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 P. Dedos said:
2010 schedule has been released

MY GOD!
Canes never afraid to have a packed schedule...boys better be ready to ball
 02-04-2010, 01:54 PM         #6991
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is my problem, the state of Florida had what 28 guys out of the ESPN top 150, and we landed how many? I don't care how you spin it, it ain't pretty. How those clowns at FSU brainwashed so many kids is beyond me as they haven't proven squat. The sight of Urban Meyer and his little smirk, knowing the class he just wrapped up, makes me want to vomit.
 7 years ago '05        #6992
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
books my ticket to ohio state 9/11 :cool-smiley-009:*

i been tryna go to the uva away game since 04 andthey always do the virginia game round my birthday
i aint gonna leave the weekend of my birthday to watch the canes in f**king charlotsville
 7 years ago '06        #6993
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
MIAMI _ Had a chance to catch up with former UM wide receivers coach Curtis Johnson on Thursday during the Super Bowl interviews.

Johnson now coaches the New Orleans Saints' receivers. After talking about the big game all week, he took a few moments to discuss some UM football. Johnson still follows the program on a daily basis.

"I'm following them every day, all day long," Johnson said. "We're all friends. I feel like I'm still there. Once you go to UM, it will always be there."

Johnson said he doesn't speak to coach Randy Shannon often because of their busy schedules, but he is impressed with the direction of the program.

"I think he's doing a fantastic job," Johnson said. "They really underappreciate Randy and what he's done. I think he's getting the guys in. He has a young team. They're starting to gel, starting to come together. He's finally got a quarterback. The young kids are starting to play well. The defense is starting to run around and look like it did back in the day."

Johnson thinks Shannon is just a victim of the high expectations that come with being the coach at Miami.

"I think it 's because it's his first time being a head coach," Johnson said. "They underappreciated Larry Coker a little bit, too. From that aspect, people don't get comfortable with what you have. Then the expectations at UM are always to be win a national championship or else. I think Randy has improved the team. One day he's going to win a national championship and everyone will be happy."

Johnson compared last year's team to 1999. That group was in the early stages of becoming a college football powerhouse.

"They're just getting ready to get on the national scene," Johnson said.

As for the players, Johnson is a huge fan of the wide receivers. He singled out LaRon Byrd and Leonard Hankerson, saying the group is more talented depth-wise than any unit he coached at UM.

He did, however, try to light a fire under junior Thearon Collier when he visited campus earlier this week.

"I went up to him andsaid, (strength coach Andreu) Swasey told me you're lazy,"' Johnson said. "He said, Yeah, I'm lazy.' I told him to take it in, go home. How are you going to tell an NFL coach you're lazy? I got on him a little bit."

Johnson said the Hurricanes eventually need to settle on a rotation of 4 or 5. The key, he said, is to keep them competing in practice.

"With Santana (Moss) and Reggie (Wayne), I kept raising the bar," Johnson said. "If you accomplish something, then let's do this. You always got to have something they have to grasp. You have to always keep a pedal on those guys because there's so much talent."

The one area Johnson seemed to have a different thinking than Shannon was recruiting. On Wednesday, Shannon said he refused to recruit big-time receivers this year because it wasn't a need. Johnson said he would recruit top-tier receivers each year.

"You can't get enough good players," Johnson said. "You cannot get enough good players."

Lmaooooo @ pimp Collier

everybody always hating on my dude pimp dayam!
 02-04-2010, 11:35 PM         #6994
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jersey junior Savon Huggins offered by The U
ESPN affiliate Web site InsideTheU.com caught up with 2011 ESPNU 150 Watch List running back Savon Huggins (Jersey City, N.J./St. Peter's) to discuss his early offers.

Miami-FL, Rutgers, West Virginia, Boston College, Virginia and Tennessee amongst others have also extended scholarship offers to the 5-foot-11, 190-pounder.

"I'm open to any college right now but I'm not worried about having top schools," Huggins said. "I'm just worried about playing and winning and bouncing back so we can have a successful season. Recruiting is not my main priority and the season goes by real fast so I have to make the best of it now. I'll think about colleges and things like that after the season but I do like Miami."

He carried 47 times for 452 yards (9.6 average) seven touchdowns last fall while backing up Nyshier Oliver, who signed with Tennessee.
 02-04-2010, 11:39 PM         #6995
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2011 Recruits With UM Offers

Dual-threat quarterbackStarsRRHt/Wt/40HometownRankSchools
Teddy Bridgewater - 6-3/170/- Miami, FL NR list
Kiehl Frazier - 6-2/191/4.71 Springdale, AR NR list

All-purpose backStarsRRHt/Wt/40HometownRankSchools
Daniel Lasco - 6-1/190/4.4 The Woodlands, TX NR list

Running BackStarsRRHt/Wt/40HometownRankSchools
Isaiah Crowell - 5-11/190/- Columbus, GA NR list
Kenny Hilliard - 6-0/218/- Patterson, LA NR list

Wide ReceiverStarsRRHt/Wt/40HometownRankSchools
DaVaris Daniels - 6-3/190/- Vernon Hills, IL NR list
Andre Davis - 6-1/180/- Tampa, FL NR list
Karlos Williams - 6-0/187/4.5 Davenport, FL NR list

Tight endStarsRRHt/Wt/40HometownRankSchools
Chris Barnett - 6-6/245/4.52 Dallas, TX NR list
Nick O'Leary - 6-4/215/- West Palm Beach, FL NR list

Offensive tackleStarsRRHt/Wt/40HometownRankSchools
Watts Dantzler - 6-7/280/- Dalton, GA NR list
Errin Joe - 6-4/285/- Lakeland, FL NR list
Tyler Moore - 6-6/290/- Clearwater, FL NR list

Offensive centerStarsRRHt/Wt/40HometownRankSchools
Trey Pettis - 6-5/290/- Deland, FL NR list

Inside linebackerStarsRRHt/Wt/40HometownRankSchools
Denzel Perryman - 6-0/210/- Coral Gables, FL NR list J
ames Vaughters - 6-2/215/4.6 Tucker, GA NR list
Anthony Wallace - 6-2/220/4.55 Dallas, TX NR list

Outside linebackerStarsRRHt/Wt/40HometownRankSchools
Serderius Bryant - 5-10/202/4.52 Sanford, FL NR list

CornerbackStarsRRHt/Wt/40HometownRankSchools
Nick Waisome - 5-10/162/4.44 Groveland, FL NR list

AthleteStarsRRHt/Wt/40HometownRankSchools
Javorius Allen - 6-1/210/4.44 Tallahassee, FL NR list
Hakeem Flowers - 6-3/180/- Greenville, SC NR list
Tanner McEvoy - 6-5/200/4.7 Oradell, NJ NR list
Dominique Terrell - 5-11/175/4.4 Manassas, VA NR list
C.J. Uzomah - 6-5/210/4.7 Suwannee, GA NR list
 7 years ago '04        #6996
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
Shannon better step his s**t up and offer to James Wilder Jr and Kelvin Benjamin !!!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #6997
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
Oh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 7 years ago '05        #6998
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
shannon better get on top of sean taylors lil bro...i hear hes tearing up pop warner
i mean if kiffin offering middle skoolers why not class of 2020 cheah!!
 7 years ago '04        #6999
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
SEAN PAYTON LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN PLAYA COME COACH J12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oh noes:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 02-05-2010 at 07:45 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #7000
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459

[video - click to view]

:wow:

he better have a offer already
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy