Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
217 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #SPN: Zashia Santiago
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #6961
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Solid class

Time to get to work
 7 years ago '05        #6962
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
i saw someone posted that between the gators and florida state they signed 13 of the top 20 florida players and we had 1 in the top 30....
 02-03-2010, 04:53 PM         #6963
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets be real if a n*gga aint gonna sign with Miami because he couldn't beat out the people in front of him and start hes a scram a.ss scrub and he can go to the other schools in the state and be another flop or NFL bust
 7 years ago '05        #6964
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 Hurricane Ra said:
Lets be real if a n*gga aint gonna sign with Miami because he couldn't beat out the people in front of him and start hes a scram a.ss scrub and he can go to the other schools in the state and be another flop or NFL bust
while this is true...they basically looking for the easiest way into the league
 02-03-2010, 06:08 PM         #6965
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Show me ONE player who turned down Miami because of depth and went to the L and got his money. Aint happen, if you too shook to come and ball down here and put in work your gonna be a bust.

I'm not even upset about Seantrel, hes another big ten flop country in waiting. Hes gonna get run over and on for USC (I'm talking about practice here not even a game). I could be wrong but I feel like he is going to be another huge disappointment down here.
 7 years ago '06        #6966
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,683 | Props total: 12216 12216
alright lets see here.... we loaded up on a huge Position of need O LINE prob the best in the country (maybe auburn is better )

then we got two sick runningbacks and Lamar da Great Miller is a Redshirt freshman

we are loaded at wideout for years to come these cats are shook of competition and i dont blame them... we can load up next year here with kelvin benjamin from belle glade and andre davis from tampa already said canes are gonna be hard to beat word is hes been a silent sometime now ( top 3 wideout in the state )

QB we got a back up for jacory.. so I think our Offense is on point

On Defense we needed Linebackers and Corners... OTHER than Joyner?? whos a f**king midget and overrated COVER CORNER... who didnt we lock down in south florida at CD

we got four randy shannon type cornerbacks 6 footers... lets see if they pan out.. jermey davis dont sleep on this kid and kacy rodgers had offers all over the country

At Linebacker Kevin Nelson had something like 150 tackles in his senior season... a true MIKE... then we build depth with tyrone and travis williams

WE ARE f**kING LOADED AT D LINE THE BEST MOVE WE DID HERE ALL OFF SEASON IS TELL CLINT HURTT TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB AND BRING IN SOMEBODY THAT ACTUALLY COACHES NOT JUST RECRUITS... COACH PETRI MIGHT BE OUR BEST SIGN WE DID ALL RECRUITING SEASON

Last edited by DEDOS; 02-03-2010 at 06:47 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #6967
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space

[video - click to view]

word is this kid is a silent^
 7 years ago '04        #6968
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 P. Dedos said:

word is this kid is a silent^
gah lee... that first catch homeboy got up there and one handed that b**ch :agreement6:

P. Dedos said:
alright lets see here.... we loaded up on a huge Position of need O LINE prob the best in the country (maybe auburn is better )

then we got two sick runningbacks and Lamar da Great Miller is a Redshirt freshman

we are loaded at wideout for years to come these cats are shook of competition and i dont blame them... we can load up next year here with kelvin benjamin from belle glade and andre davis from tampa already said canes are gonna be hard to beat word is hes been a silent sometime now ( top 3 wideout in the state )

QB we got a back up for jacory.. so I think our Offense is on point

On Defense we needed Linebackers and Corners... OTHER than Joyner?? whos a f**king midget and overrated COVER CORNER... who didnt we lock down in south florida at CD

we got four randy shannon type cornerbacks 6 footers... lets see if they pan out.. jermey davis dont sleep on this kid and kacy rodgers had offers all over the country

At Linebacker Kevin Nelson had something like 150 tackles in his senior season... a true MIKE... then we build depth with tyrone and travis williams

WE ARE f**kING LOADED AT D LINE THE BEST MOVE WE DID HERE ALL OFF SEASON IS TELL CLINT HURTT TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB AND BRING IN SOMEBODY THAT ACTUALLY COACHES NOT JUST RECRUITS... COACH PETRI MIGHT BE OUR BEST SIGN WE DID ALL RECRUITING SEASON

my n*gga spitting nothing but the truth.
 7 years ago '04        #6969
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Hurricane Ra said:
Show me ONE player who turned down Miami because of depth and went to the L and got his money. Aint happen, if you too shook to come and ball down here and put in work your gonna be a bust.

I'm not even upset about Seantrel, hes another big ten flop country in waiting. Hes gonna get run over and on for USC (I'm talking about practice here not even a game). I could be wrong but I feel like he is going to be another huge disappointment down here.
Damn boy we were missing this wisdom right here :agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #6970
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
DeMarcus Van Dyke, Lamar Miller, and Travis Benjamin are at Penn State at the National Invitational track meet. All 3 made the finals in the 60 meter dash, with Travis Benjamin running a 6.78, Miller running a 6.83, and Van Dyke running a 6.87. For comparison's sake, Andre Johnson won the Big East indoor meet with a 6.83 in 2002
Lamar Miller at 205-210 lbs running a 6.83 in the 60 meter

He's faster than DVD :applause:

that's like running a 4.2 in the 40

Wonder what Jeremy Davis runs ... that boy looks faster than D-Hest as a freshman

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 02-03-2010 at 08:46 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #6971
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
People gotta recognize before rivals/scout and all that stars s**t, nobody would have a problem with miamis class. Kids gotta get in hard work and by junior year, well see if this class can hold it down

I will say losing on some local kids cus of s**t like grades is lame tho
 02-03-2010, 09:20 PM         #6972
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gotta cosign all the posts before this. And lets be real if J.Harris keeps up the progression hes been on it wont matter who we did and didn't get this class because hes gonna RUN OVER the ACC and anyone else . Dude has heisman type ability and poise... Patriots gonna draft him so he can back up the REAL number 12 and then come in and win rings
 7 years ago '04        #6973
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,797 | Props total: 1400 1400
my problem with the class is kids like Cain, Brown and a few other of the reaches we have taken this year.

They are projects

when has our staff proven to be able to coach up projects ?

f**kin never.

we have kids on our roster with infinite more talent than these guys but are still underachieving here.

you just cant take that many projects in one year.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 02-03-2010 at 09:24 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #6974
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
We will see spring ball right aroung the corner.

Summer than fall

Weight room, film room and practice field should be the place you must be when not in class.

Dedication & Hard Work win championships not rivals stars
 7 years ago '04        #6975
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,797 | Props total: 1400 1400
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:

Summer than fall

Weight room, film room and practice field should be the place you must be when not in class.

agreed

i will say this

with this Depth Chart

QB: Harris, Highsmith
RB: Berry, Miller, Chambers, Johnson
FB: Hill/James
WR: AJ, Benjamin, Collier
WR: Hankerson, Byrd, Streeter
TE: Sanders, Ford, Cleveland
LT: Franklin, Linder
LG: Gunn, Figueroa
C: McDermott, Horn
RG: Washington, Bunche
RT: Johnson, Jones

DE:Robinson, Ojomo, Dye
DT: Bailey,Regis, Porter
DT: Forston,Holmes
DE: Vernon, Wesley, Smith
OLB: Spence, Futch
MLB: McCarthy, Green, Nelson
OLB: Buchanon, Holton
CB: Harris, Reid
CB: Van Dyke, McGee
S: Telemaque, Nicolas
S: Ray Ray, Campbell
K/P: Bosher
KR: J.Davis, Miller
PR: Collier

if we dont win ACC and go to BCS then fire that n*gga after the final game....
 7 years ago '07        #6976
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Andre Davis goes to jefferson

looks like ill catch a couple HS games this season
 7 years ago '04        #6977
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:

Summer than fall

weight room dont even mean s**t, bruh. not with andrew swasey running s**t. i swear our squad must have the skinniest athletes in D-1 football
 7 years ago '07        #6978
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
when you see the canes live they far from small

n*ggas legs be lookin like tree trunks.....
 7 years ago '04        #6979
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
weight room dont even mean s**t, bruh. not with andrew swasey running s**t. i swear our squad must have the skinniest athletes in D-1 football
nah bruh i disagree.

Now, do we have skinny players? sure, J12, TB, DVD are the only ones that come to mind. But other than that, them boys is swole.

But Swayse has never been a trainer with the focus on body mass. He's forte is core strength which is basically a lot of olympic style weight lifting for explosion. Some of the skill players and linebackers on the team can power clean well over 300 lbs; that's just insane.
 7 years ago '06        #6980
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
we got k!lled by UM fans for taking projects like Ojomo and Andrew Smith, Wesley

Ojomo would of been starting and beastin if some clown a.ss walk on didnt rock him to sleep

andrew smith is a good Defensive End that did his part on the Depth Chart

nobody gave a rats a.ss about these three

am i saying do all of our projects work out like these two? NO!

brandon meriweather was a 3 star look at him now in the probowl

at the end of the day after two good recruiting classes and most of our starters being UNDERCLASSMAN... you expect this class to be what it is because of these 5 stars being shook

as for locking up south florida? tell me who really worth a damn did we miss in south florida becides the kids that go to dyer high school which is known to be a gator stronghold and is in WEST PALM BEACH?

who did we miss you really? only one im thinking is Lemonior and f**k him if he wants to play kids games

the other one is sticks and he went with his 4 best freinds to WVU

Last edited by DEDOS; 02-04-2010 at 05:33 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
221 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
50 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
76 comments
2 days ago