Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-26-2009, 06:43 AM         #6721
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ne1 have news of travis williams recruiting players
 7 years ago '05        #6722
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
dunno bout him recruiting players...but my boy is gonna go see him tom when they play Phoebus...Phoebus is the best team in VA and they k!ll everyone, and i know from my boy that travis been running his mouth to the phoebus players via cell phone...so they gonna basically get k!lled tom as to how travis play my boy will lemme know

my boy told me that phoebus has 2 players daquan romero and caleb taylor - big U fans, but we aint looking at em

Last edited by Deeangoe; 11-26-2009 at 02:58 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #6723
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
props on the updates
 7 years ago '07        #6724
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
props on all that info

aint had a drop like that in a min
 11-27-2009, 06:01 AM         #6725
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Power Running Defines Damien Berry

Damien Berry has one philosophy when running the ball.

He always want to be the one dishing out the punishment.

"If you're not a defensive lineman or a legit linebacker, I'm going to run through you," Berry said. "When I look up and see nothing but one guy (in front of him), I'm going through him,"

Berry, normally bland in post-game press conferences, recently talked about how his running style has been the biggest reason he's become a fan favorite. It's simple. Berry refuses to take detours on the field. He runs where he wants, with power.

"They say I can't shake (defenders)," Berry said. "I got moves, but why use it when you don't need it? I'm more of a power back. I'd rather run straight through you than try to run around you."

Berry ranks right up with there with Jimmy Graham and Leonard Hankerson among the best stories for the Hurricanes. We all know his tale by now. He was recruited to play safety, switched positions and worked his way up the depth chart.

He entered the season as the fourth-stringer, but now is the No. 2 rusher (473 yards) and leads the teams with eight touchdowns. The coaching staff calls him the change of pace back because Berry's straightforward style is different from Javarris James and Graig Cooper. Not to say James and Cooper aren't hard runners, but Berry just punches defenders in the face.

"You’re going to know I ran through you," Berry said. "I’m going to talk to you. I’m going to look at you. I’m going to let you know that I got you and tell you that you better come harder than that.”

It's almost like Berry plays with a mean streak. He credited anger for last week's performance against Duke, when he had 10 carries for 58 yards on the momentum-swinging drive.

"The majority of the season I’ve been mad," Berry said. "Last game I was angry. We were down, and we were playing Duke. If I’m mad, I’m not going to make a move. I’m going right after you. I’m coming straight at you. I’m ain’t trying to be your friend."
 11-27-2009, 06:08 AM         #6726
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Greg Dent Decommit From Miami To FSU Because We Didn't Put Him At WR
 11-27-2009, 06:11 AM         #6727
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damien Berry Has Emerged As A Fan Favorite

Damien Berry had to do a double-take when he received the message.

Berry, a junior running back, has became a favorite among Miami Hurricanes fans but never expected it to go this far. While checking his Facebook, he was stunned to find a note from Los Angeles Lakers guard Derek Fisher.

"When he first wrote me, I said, `Man this isn't Derek Fisher,"' he said. "Then we started talking and he knew some people out there that I know. Then I was like,` OK."'

Berry is the newest celebrity for the Hurricanes, his popularity these days now only second to quarterback Jacory Harris. He is now the "it" guy in the backfield in terms of fan appeal. He is probably one of the few third-string running backs with a Facebook fan page.

"My Facebook is pretty crazy right now," Berry said. "To get that much publicity, it's something you just dream of."

There's good reason for the hoopla. Berry has come out of nowhere to rush for 473 yards and eight touchdowns entering Saturday's game at South Florida. He's scored at least once the last seven games, but last week may have been the highlight.

With UM struggling against Duke, Berry carried 10 times for 58 yards on the game-changing drive and ended it with a two-yard touchdown. On the drive, the crowd chanted Berry's last name throughout.

"The last time I heard fans scream for somebody was when Devin Hester was here," linebacker Darryl Sharpton said. "It's good to see a guy like Damien really rise up. From a fans standpoint, he's a guy that came out of nowhere, but I always knew Damien was good. When he got his chance, he took advantage of his opportunities."

Berry, who played at Glades Central, had to wait a long time for that chance.

He played safety for one season before last year switching to running back, where he was buried on the depth chart. Despite earning Scout Team MVP as a sophomore and rushing for 114 yards in the Spring Game, Berry entered the season as fourth-string.

Injuries to Lee Chambers, Graig Cooper and Javarris James finally opened a window. Berry received his first carry against Florida A & M in the fourth game of the season.

"It is what it is, it played out how it played out," said Berry, whose father, Ken, also played at UM. "It really doesn't bother me that I played so late. I talked to coach (Randy) Shannon about my situation and he started talking about when is the last time you saw a running back go through the whole season? When you get your shot, you have to do what you got to do."

Berry's popularity soared not only because of production, but also his running style. At 5-foot-11 and 217 pounds, he is the Hurricanes' biggest back. He's won over audiences with his powerful runs, offering a change of pace from James and Cooper.

"They say I can't shake (defenders)," Berry said. "I got moves, but why use it when you don't need it? I'm more of a power back. I'd rather run straight through you than try to run around you."
 11-27-2009, 06:22 AM         #6728
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CB Kayvon Webster Got Away From Miami Hurricanes

Jim Leavitt began his National Signing Day press conference last February by saying two words: Kayvon Webster.

For Leavitt, the moment was as much about keeping a promise to a recruit as a declaration of victory over the University of Miami in its own back yard. Webster, a star cornerback and The Miami Herald's Class 3A-1A Defensive Player of the Year in Miami-Dade County, didn't just pick the Bulls over the Canes -- he basically slapped the hometown team in the face before signing his national letter of intent.

``Twenty-four hours before Signing Day, I was a Cane,'' said Webster, who decommitted from UM -- the program he grew up rooting for -- and surprisingly chose the Bulls on signing day during a ceremony in the school lunch room at Miami Monsignor Pace. ``I just remember being nervous and thinking about a conversation I had with Coach Leavitt, how he told me I should do what I want to do. In the end, I just went with where my heart told me to go. Now, I feel like I'm at home at USF.''

When the Hurricanes make their first trip to a sold-out Raymond James Stadium on Saturday for a 3:30 p.m. kickoff, Webster will be in the Bulls' starting secondary trying to slow down UM quarterback Jacory Harris and his slew of talented receivers.

For Webster and 13 other Bulls players from the Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach area the game is special because they'll take on former high school teammates or rivals. But for USF, the Big East school trying to break into the state's Big Three, a win could go a long way in reaching the hearts of more potential recruits.

``Recruiting against Miami is difficult,'' Leavitt said. ``They have won all these national championships. Anytime you go into homes and you try to get anybody away from them, that's a tall order.''

The Bulls already took advantage of another opportunity earlier this season when they beat Florida State 17-7 in Tallahassee. USF outside linebacker Sabbath Joseph, a Miami Central grad, said beating FSU and UM in the same year would be a huge step forward.

``Since I've been here, we've accomplished a lot of great things,'' Joseph said. ``We've been No. 2 in the nation. We've gotten guys like Kayvon and [linebacker Sam] Barrington to pick us over Miami. This would be just the start of the next phase. It would show people you can leave a place like Miami and still be a winner.''

None of that has been lost on the Canes, who are well aware of how pumped the Bulls will be for Saturday's game. UM receiver Leonard Hankerson said Tuesday he expects USF to treat it ``like a Super Bowl.''

But that doesn't mean the Canes are looking at Saturday's non-conference game with less importance. Joseph said he's been involved in a friendly week-long text messaging battle with Jacory Harris, a childhood friend. ``I asked him what the game plan was for this week,'' Joseph joked. ``He didn't respond.''

UM cornerbacks Brandon Harris and Demarcus Van Dyke said they've spoken to Webster several times this season. Until now, the calls have been friendly. But the feeling come Saturday figures to sour.

``I'll be honest, we were kind of upset at him at the beginning. It was kind of a stab in the back,'' Brandon Harris said of Webster.

``But when he talked to me about it, I understood where he was coming from even though I didn't agree with him. When I see him on TV, playing, starting, it's kind of hard to question him now. He wanted a chance to play right away and he got it.''

Harris said he doesn't think Miami's offense will specifically target Webster when the teams line up Saturday. But when Webster bumped into several Hurricanes at a track meet this summer at Miami's Traz Powell Stadium, he said they gave him a little ribbing.

``Jacory said he was going to throw it my way, beat me all day,'' Webster said. ``It was all fun, just joking around, you know?

``I'm not going to knock them. They're good. Jacory and those receivers are real good. But they're just going to have to bring their A-game, play good football when they come up here. Because we got speed and talent just like they do.''
 7 years ago '05        #6729
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,676 | Props total: 3793 3793
 Dchis said:
Greg Dent Decommit From Miami To FSU Because We Didn't Put Him At WR
What you don't know is...all you gotta do is get him on scholly...:applause: lol @ Dent thinkin he gonna be on offense
 7 years ago '04        #6730
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
benjamin and hankerson should take turns bombing webster:applause:
 7 years ago '04        #6731
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 madness said:
benjamin and hankerson should take turns bombing webster:applause:
They need to.

And Damien Berry needs to run over that b**ch n*gga sam barrington too.

LET THE GOONS PLAY LOOSE :dancingcool::agreement6:
 11-27-2009, 08:33 PM         #6732
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canes Want To End Season On A Good Note

After today, the Hurricanes will have at least two weeks to get away from football.

They want the time off to be as relaxing as possible, and the best way for that to happen is to end the regular season with a victory. The Hurricanes are taking that approach into their game with South Florida at Raymond James Stadium on Saturday.

There's not much to play for in terms of bowl-positioning, but UM is still out to achieve certain goals. A victory keeps a 10-win season within reach. The last time the Hurricanes won at least 10 games was 2003, when they went 11-2 and beat Florida State in the Orange Bowl.

"If you lose this last game, you have a month before your next game," center A.J. Trump said. "So you really want to go out on a good note, because that month can be rough. Our goal is 10 wins."

UM (8-3, 5-3 Atlantic Coast Conference) will have to get past a fired up South Florida team. The Bulls (7-3, 3-3 in Big East) are searching for their first win against the Hurricanes. The teams' only other meeting came in 2005, when UM won 27-7.

Despite the youth of the series, it remains a rivalry because many of the players are familiar with each other.

"All the kids are basically from South Florida," quarterback Jacory Harris said. "Some of them wanted to go to Miami, Florida, Florida State, but they're playing for USF. Plus, you have a lot of friends on the team. It's going to be a big-time game."

A win would also help coach Randy Shannon improve his poor record in November, where the Hurricanes are 4-7 in his three seasons. UM has lost the last two regular-season finales.

"There's a lot for us to play for," Shannon said. "We have an opportunity to go 4-0 (in non-conference games). It can be the first time in a long time we can win the last game of the season."

Although the Hurricanes have a slim chance of playing in a BCS bowl, they are likely headed to the Champs Sports Bowl, Meineke Car Care Bowl or Music City Bowl. All are on the same level as last year's trip to San Francisco for the Emerald Bowl, which is why reaching 10 wins is so important.

"It would show that we improved from last year," receiver Leonard Hankerson said. "We're working hard to get the job done, and we know that we have a lot of players around here that can get things to where we want to be in the near future."
 11-27-2009, 08:39 PM         #6733
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Greg Dent Decommits From UM

One of the University of Miami’s top commitments has decided to change his mind and head in the other direction while Syracuse continues to make south Florida a destination.

Greg Dent, the versatile Glades Central defensive back/receiver who verbally committed to the University of Miami earlier this month, changed his mind and went with a program that many had felt that he would head to all along.

The impressive Dent, who had watched his stock rise more than any other player in Florida in the past 10 months, spent his Thanksgiving Day changing his mind and will now be headed to Tallahassee and the Florida State Seminoles.

Many had speculated that the 5-11, 185-pound Dent wanted to play receiver at the next level.

“They offered me at receiver and I’ve been expecting that,” Dent said. “I didn’t want to play defense. They knew I wanted to play receiver, so they told me I could.”

As a receiver, Dent caught 35 passes for 899 yards and 10 touchdowns during the regular season. He also grabbed two interceptions and had a pair of special teams touchdowns.
 7 years ago '07        #6734
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
o well if ya gonna be at the game tommorrow f**k wit me

ima be loose as a mothaf**ka

we better have the W by halftime

its time to go bowling
 11-28-2009, 06:03 PM         #6735
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sizing Up Miami Oral Commitments

With UM's regular season over, attention turns to wrapping up a recruiting class that has 24 oral commitments and a few more pieces to add before signing day Feb. 3.

``I don't see that signature player, but they have a lot of very good players,'' recruiting analyst Charles Fishbein said. Rivals ranks UM's class 12th.

The Canes have four commitments in ESPN's top 150 -- running back Storm Johnson (21), defensive tackles Todd Chandler (62) and Louis Nix (99) and defensive end David Perry (117). Here's where UM stands:

• Quarterback (one oral commitment): UM pursued Pace's Stephen Morris instead of Central's Jeffrey Godfrey because he's taller (6-3 to 5-11) and better-suited for Miami's offense. ``I would like to have seen them get a big-time quarterback, but Morris has upside and a chance to surprise people,'' Rivals' Jamie Newberg said.

• Running back (four): Booker T. Washington's Eduardo Clements (ranked 137th among all prospects by Rivals), Georgia-based Johnson and Naples' Darion Hall -- all oral commitments -- ``each bring something a little different,'' Fishbein said. ``Johnson is a bigger back. Clements has good speed and great hands.'' Tampa fullback Maurice Hagens ``is very productive'' and will develop behind injured Pat Hill, who's expected to get another year of eligibility.

• Receiver (one): Oral commitment Allen Hurns, 6-3, (Carol City) had seven catches for 113 yards in six quarters before a season-ending knee injury. Miami Northwestern's Michaelee Harris said UM ``has a good chance'' among his five finalists. Miramar's elite Ivan McCartney is considering seven schools -- including UM and UF -- but said Miami's depth of sophomore receivers ``sort of'' works against them. Jacksonville-based Sean Tapley, a South Carolina commitment, told canesport.com that it's ``50-50'' he will end up at Miami.

• Tight end (two): Belle Glades' Clive Walford and Massachusetts-based Andrew Tallman. Walford topped 400 yards in receptions this season, his first year of organized football, but is raw, Fishbein said. UM recruited Tallman as a tight end but told him he could end up on the offensive or defensive lines.

Texas-based junior college tight end Chase Ford (34 catches, 571 yards) told canesport.com that his only offer is from UM, and he's interested. With Dedrick Epps, Tervaris Johnson and Jimmy Graham graduating, tight end is a concern -- injured senior Richard Gordon figures to get another year of eligibility.

• Offensive line (three): Davie Western High guard Johnathan Feliciano, Wellington Palm Beach Central's Shane McDermott and Delaware's Malcolm Bunche (in prep school). ``I like Feliciano a lot,'' Fishbein said. ``The other guys are projects.''

The jewel -- if he commits -- would be Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas tackle Brandon Linder. He leans toward UM, but Notre Dame, Ohio State and UF are pushing. His teammate, tackle Jermaine Barton, is considering UM and Wisconsin.

• Defensive line (four): Nix, who appears to be waffling, has visited Notre Dame and plans to visit UF. Jacksonville-based defensive tackles Nix and Tavadis Glenn ``are high-ceiling guys'' but far from sure bets, Fishbein said. Miami Northwestern's Chandler ``is the best of those three factoring in leadership -- a better version of [former Cane] Teraz McCray.'' The fourth oral commitment, Perry (from University School in Fort Lauderdale) is not as good as UM freshman Olivier Vernon, Fishbein said. Hialeah defensive end Corey Lemonier said Miami is ``really high'' but won't decide until signing day.

• Linebacker (four): Tyrone Cornelius (Stone Mountain, Ga.), Travis Williams (Norfolk, Va.), Javarie Johnson (Washington) and Kevin Nelson (Gainesville). ``Johnson is more ready to contribute than the others,'' Fishbein said. Williams, incredibly, has more than 70 career sacks.

• Defensive backs (five): Devont'a Davis (Gainesville), Keion Payne (St. Thomas Aquinas), Raheam Buxton (Pahokee), Jeremy Davis (Fort Myers), Kacy Rodgers (Southlake, Texas). ``They've done well at cornerback, but there's no Lemarcus Joyner in that group,'' Newberg said, referring to an uncommitted St. Thomas Aquinas defensive back who is No. 5 among all prospects but wants to go away for college.

Payne is very good, but Devont'a Davis ``can be the best of that group,'' Fishbein said. ``Buxton was a reach. Jeremy Davis is one of their top three recruits in terms of potential.'' Belle Glades' Greg Dent changed his commitment from UM to FSU last week because he wants to play receiver.
 7 years ago '04        #6736
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The cows got shredded

That D wasn't play games today boy

now lets get a better bowl

by the way, I recorded the game on the computer so if in case that this n*gga Rusty doesn't put the highlights again, I'ma make them myself. Either way, i think im finna make highlights so they should be up by tomorrow afternoon or so.
 7 years ago '04        #6737
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,795 | Props total: 1400 1400
it was good way to cap off the season....especially after a nice thanksgiving the boys came ready to play.

big 4 my a.ss.
 11-30-2009, 08:42 PM         #6738
Dchis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Four Canes Make All ACC First Team

The Miami Hurricanes had four players selected to the All-ACC first-team on Monday.

They were defensive tackle Allen Bailey, cornerback Brandon Harris, kicker Matt Bosher and tackle Jason Fox. Bosher was also the second-team punter.Linebackers Darryl Sharpton and Colin McCarthy both made second-team.The first-team selections are the most since 2005. UM had a combined three players make first-team the past three seasons (Kenny Phillips in 2007, Calais Campbell and Greg Olsen in 2006).

Coastal Division champ Georgia Tech led the conference six selections, including five on offense. Miami, North Carolina and Virginia Tech all tied with players.

Here are the full teams:

Offense
QB-Josh Nesbitt, Georgia Tech (50)
RB-Jonathan Dwyer, Georgia Tech (67)
RB-Ryan Williams, Virginia Tech (63)
WR-Demaryius Thomas, Georgia Tech (63)
WR-Donovan Varner, Duke (50)
TE-George Bryan, NC State (39)
TE-Michael Palmer, Clemson (39)
OT-Jason Fox, Miami (57)
OT-Anthony Castonzo, Boston College (53)
OG-Rodney Hudson, Florida State (54)
OG-Cord Howard, Georgia Tech (47)
C-Sean Bedford, Georgia Tech (45)
K-Matt Waldron, Virginia Tech (27)
K-Matt Bosher, Miami (27)
Spc-C.J. Spiller, Clemson (76)

Defense
DE-Derrick Morgan, Georgia Tech (76)
DE-Robert Quinn, North Carolina (69)
DT-Nate Collins, Virginia (47)
DT-Allen Bailey, Miami (38)
LB-Cody Grimm, Virginia Tech (65)
LB-Luke Kuechly, Boston College (53)
LB-Quan Sturdivant, North Carolina (44)
LB-Alex Wujciak, Maryland (44)
CB-Kendric Burney, North Carolina (59)
CB-Brandon Harris, Miami (41)
S-DeAndre McDaniel, Clemson (57)
S-Deunta Williams, North Carolina (53)
P-Brent Bowden, Virginia Tech (57)

SECOND TEAM

Offense
QB-Thaddeus Lewis, Duke (18)
RB-C.J. Spiller, Clemson (62)
RB-Montel Harris, Boston College (39)
WR-Torrey Smith, Maryland (25)
WR-Jacoby Ford, Clemson (24)
TE-Greg Boone, Virginia Tech (16)
OT-Ed Wang, Virginia Tech (31)
OT-Chris Hairston, Clemson (26)
OG-Thomas Austin, Clemson (39)
OG-Sergio Render, Virginia Tech (37)
C-Matt Tennant, Boston College (29)
K-Casey Barth, North Carolina (21)
K-Will Snyderwine, Duke (21)
Spc-Torrey Smith, Maryland (17)

Defense
DE-Patrick Sapp, Clemson (29)
DE-Willie Young, NC State (24)
DE-Jason Worilds, Virginia Tech (24)
DT-Marvin Austin, North Carolina (32)
DT-John Russell, Wake Forest (29)
LB-Vincent Rey, Duke (29)
LB-Darryl Sharpton, Miami (21)
LB-Bruce Carter, North Carolina (17)
LB-Colin McCarthy, Miami (17)
LB-Dekoda Watson, Florida State (17)
CB-Ras-I Dowling, Virginia (26)
CB-Patrick Robinson, Florida State (26)
S-Morgan Burnett, Georgia Tech (51)
S-Kam Chancellor, Virginia Tech (24)
P-Matt Bosher, Miami (37)
 7 years ago '07        #6739
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
where is this thread located now

9-3 everything is looking up
 7 years ago '05        #6740
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
Times have changed.

The 9-3 record that Miami capped Saturday with a win over South Florida isn't what Shannon aspires to as a coach. But after the 5-7 debacle in 2007 and the three-game losing streak that brought 2008 to a disappointing close, it's clear the Hurricanes are getting closer to that championship level again.

They jumped two spots to No. 17 in Sunday's AP poll.

"We're on the right track," Shannon said. "We're showing improvement every time that we step on the football field and every year, we've improved. And the more that we keep improving, the better this football team's going to be."

The Hurricanes, who finished third in the ACC's Coastal Division - and were the only conference team to beat division titlist Georgia Tech in the regular season - will take the next couple weeks off with little football activity, except for a team meeting and weightlifting.

They could know as early as next Sunday which bowl has extended an invitation, with the most logical possibilities including the Chick-fil-A, Gator and Champs Sports bowls, although the Bowl Championship Series hasn't officially said the Hurricanes are out of consideration for an at-large spot there, either.

"You'd always want a shot at the BCS bowl opportunity," Shannon said Sunday. "Like I tell the guys, it's out of our hands. We've got to just look at whatever falls in our lap and take that next step. Be proud of what you guys have done, accept whichever bowl that you have and go represent the University of Miami wherever you're at."

There wasn't much pride evident at the end of the 2007 or '08 seasons.

Among the trends for the Hurricanes in Shannon's first two seasons as head coach at his alma mater were end-of-season swoons. Miami lost four straight and six of its last seven two years ago, then three straight including an Emerald Bowl loss to California to cap last season.

This season, Miami won four of its final five games, and it'll go down as the first time since 2005 that the Hurricanes never had a multi-game losing streak.

Plus, the Hurricanes are one of only five teams nationally so far this season with at least three wins over ranked teams. Alabama is 4-0 against teams in the Top 25, Stanford is 3-0, Miami and Oregon are 3-1 and USC is 3-2 in that situation.

All good signs, the Hurricanes insist, that a true championship run isn't far off.

"Coach Shannon has really taken the time to put a lot on this team and he's progressed since he's been here the past three years," Miami quarterback Jacory Harris said. "We're just going out there and having fun every day. Practice, weight room, on the field, wherever we're at, we're just having fun and that's the reason we're 9-3. That's the reason we've had such a successful season."

Only 13 teams have won more games so far this season than the Hurricanes. Two years ago, 73 teams won more than Miami; last year, that number was 41.

"Feels a whole lot better now," cornerback Brandon Harris said. "We're one game closer to that 10-win season. Get that 10-win season, momentum is back on our side as a football team and as a program, and we go into next season with pretty high expectations."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago