Image(s) inside The Girl Who Allegedly Gave Lil Peep The Drugs That Killed Him
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jerry Jones Catching Heat For Video With "Racial Comments"
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Minneapolis Tribune: Harden's NBA 'Eurostep' is unfair and maybe should be..
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA After That Awful GAME, Lonzo Ball DROVE & LOCKED HIMSELF IN LAKERS GYM TO ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #6701
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,042 | Props total: 639 639
SEANTREL To the U...just flashed on ESPN :applause:
 7 years ago '07        #6702
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,496 | Props total: 1129 1129
Wow

Randy Shannon>>>>
 7 years ago '07        #6703
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Deeangoe said:
SEANTREL To the U...just flashed on ESPN :applause:
No lie, dude is prolly one of the best LT prospects Ive ever heard of. This s**t is some real good news:applause:

Shannon got this on lock:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '07        #6704
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
Clements might be nice, but he gonna have to raise his game cus Portis's game is nasty. Best blocking skills for a RB and always brought it come game time

I remember readin Portis, first day at practice, went to the starting RB and said your job is mine. A freshmen sayin that would be gully
 7 years ago '09        #6705
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
wtf, Rodgers is color blind? damn

And if Seantrell comes to Miami, our running game is gonna be unstoppable with the line we will have.
 7 years ago '04        #6706
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 2748 2748
henderson is a supreme talent but he seems kind of annoying
 7 years ago '07        #6707
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
In 30 years of ranking high school football players across the country, Tom Lemming said he has never tabbed an offensive lineman as the top overall player in a class.

But that changed recently when Lemming, the leader of the pack when it comes to recruiting gurus and the author of Prep Football Report, named Cretin-Derham Hall offensive lineman Seantrel Henderson, a senior-to-be, as the No. 1 overall player in the country for the class of 2010.

"He's a cross between Jonathan Ogden and Orlando Pace," said Lemming, referring to two of the best offensive tackles in the NFL over the past decade. "I don't know if I've ever seen someone that good and that big at that age, who is that kind of an athlete."
Havent had someone like this since Mckinnie came through, this s**t better work out

Too far ahead to tell, but dudes talent points to a 3 year player and straight to the pro's type baller
 7 years ago '09        #6708
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
Kid may be a headcase, but sometimes you need some crazy mofos on the team
 7 years ago '04        #6709
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 2748 2748
there arent any scholly's left for this year right? or can we use a scholly from one of the kids who wont qualify academically?
 07-05-2010, 09:35 AM         #6710
Dchis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5-star WR wants to see UM

DaVaris Daniels is a five-star wide receiver prospect from Illinois and he has a lot of interest in Miami. Read on to see what he's saying about the Canes, the recruiting process, and more.

DeVaris Daniels is rated as a five-star player on Scout and he has over 20 offers to back it up. After scheduling a press conference a couple weeks ago to announce his college decision, Daniels decided to put that off. Now he's trying to figure things out.
"I was all set," Daniels said. "Now it's still open a little. The schools I'm looking at the hardest are Miami and Notre Dame. I don't have a preference between the two. I've been to Notre Dame and now I need to see Miami."

Daniels, 6-foot-2 and 180 pounds, grew up following the Canes.

"When I was growing up they were always good," he said. "When you are a kid you always cheer for the winners and I never stopped cheering for Miami."

The standout receiver prospect has watched the Canes before and liked what he saw.

"I watched the Virginia Tech game and it was a situation I wanna be in," he said. "And Coach Randy Shannon is a great guy and that is something I would be interested in doing, going to Miami."

Daniels said he also received spring recruiting calls from Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Georgia (where his fathed played college football), and others. He seems to be choosing between two, though.

"I wanna go to Miami to check them out," he said. "I also wanna go back up to Notre Dame because it will most likely come down to those two schools."

What will be used to differentiate between the two programs?

"I wanna be around a coaching staff that is energetic and that can push me and have fun," he said. "I wanna be able to be coming in and competing for a spot. I might not be playing the first year, but I want to at least be able to compete for a spot."
 7 years ago '05        #6711
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
props for those articles
 7 years ago '05        #6712
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
6 arent gonna make it o we made the 85 and gonna take a shirt that dosent count against the 85 and plus there are gonna transfers when they see they aint eveen crackin the depth chart .... we too deeep .. they all gonna be canes for life whoever that one person is
its a wrap they aint gonna be in this class, they was sposed to report at the beginning of the week
 7 years ago '09        #6713
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
Na, they can still report in August.
 7 years ago '05        #6714
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 MOTM said:
Na, they can still report in August.
yea they have until august, but highly doubtful theyll come in on august
 07-06-2010, 10:41 AM         #6715
Dchis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
South Ft. Myers (FL) High School standout Sammy Watkins plans to visit Miami unofficially at some point this month.

"I don't know when yet, but it'll be sometime this summer," Watkins said. "Other than that I'm going to South Carolina and Clemson starting the 22nd. That's it for the summer."

Watkins says he hasn't spoken with many college coaches recently - "I'm busy now with work and working out," he said.

Watkins does say the Canes are in good shape with him - he has a top two of Miami and Clemson, where he took an unofficial visit with teammate Dallas Crawford for the summer camp.

"Right now Miami and Clemson are on top," said Watkins, whose summer job is teaching youngsters football fundamentals. "I just like their offense at the schools, the coaches. Coach (Aubrey) Hill was coming here every other week (in the spring), so I liked that. The Clemson coaches the same thing. I went up there, they showed us around, I went to the camp. And I can go there and start right away - at Clemson or Miami."

Watkins says among his other favorites are Florida, Michigan, Iowa, LSU, Ohio State, Georgia and Alabama.

Of what he wants in a college, Watkins said, "Right now I'm focusing on academics, how coaches are on and off the field, and just the surroundings. I'm a laid back person, so I want to see how it is. As a true freshman I want to at least get in game situations, let me make a play, see what I can do instead of leaving me on the bench."

Watkins says he will narrow things down to seven schools before his senior season.

"Miami will be in there for sure," he said. "After that I'll do my visits and that will determine what school I go to."

Watkins finished his junior season with over 1,500 receiving yards and 15 touchdowns. He added 200 rushing yards.
 07-06-2010, 10:41 AM         #6716
Dchis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jersey City (NJ) St. Peter's Prep RB Savon Huggins says he's building a strong relationship with Cane coach Jeff Stoutland.

"I have a real good relationship with him," said Huggins, who recently included UM in his final 10 schools. "I really like Miami. When I went down there I liked the running backs situation. And they're known for putting out backs."

Huggins says he last spoke with Stoutland a week ago.

"We were just catching up," Huggins said. "I've known him a couple of years now. There are three or four other programs I've talked to since I was a freshman or sophomore."

Huggins says the next step in his recruitment is narrowing things down to a top five.

"I'm hoping to get it to five by my season," he says. "I'll see how it goes right now. I'm taking it little by little."

Once Huggins gets it to five he says he'll take all his official visits before coming to a decision.

Huggins has already taken visits to 16 colleges. He's been visiting campuses since his freshman year, and he was at Miami last year.

He plans one or two more visits before his senior season begins.

"I'm going to Gainesville in August, that's the only visit I know for sure," he said. "I'm also trying to get to Stanford."

Of his top 10 right now, Huggins said, "Everybody's equal right now. I just have the best relationship with Rutgers though, that's it. Everyone's the same, though."
 07-06-2010, 10:42 AM         #6717
Dchis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waisome: UM Still In It
Jul. 6, 2010

By: Nate Adelson

Nick Waisome

Groveland South Lake cornerback Nick Waisome is ranked as the number 64 overall player in the ESPNU 150 and will also participate in the 2011 Under Armour All-America Game.

Since he is one of the most highly recruited players in Florida, fanbases of many schools have patiently waited for Waisome (5-10, 168) to name favorites but the wait is over.

“My top five is Florida, Florida State, LSU, Georgia, and South Carolina,” Waisome said. “They’re all equal and they’re staying equal until I pick a school.”

Here’s what Waisome had to say about why each school made his top five:

Florida: “I feel real strong about them and I’ve known the coaches for a long time. They say they have a real need for me and they got some new coaches coming in like Teryl Austin. I’ve been talking to him lately and things have been going well.”

Florida State: “They have great history, great coaches, and they have Jimbo Fisher taking over. It will be good to see how they do this upcoming season and they have a couple new cats now off this recruiting class last year. I feel like I could compete well at a school like that.”

Georgia: “I have a real good relationship with the running backs coach, Bryan McClendon. He’s been on top of me for the longest and I talk to him on a regular basis. The program is changing with a couple new coaches in and this could be a good season for Mark Richt. They are a team on the rise.”

LSU: “I don’t know too much about the school but wide receivers coach Billy Gonzales from when he used to be a Florida. They have great history, especially with corners. They have two good ones right now but they’ll be leaving soon which means that there are opens spots for when I would come in there to make an impression real early. They came and visited me at school once or twice and they’re a great school. I want to check them out a little more.”

South Carolina: “Coach Jeep Hunter, I’ve always talked to him on the phone like every week. He said I would have to compete but the chance is definitely there to play early. Maybe I could get one of the starting positions quickly.”

Waisome hopes to have his decision in place by the end of August at the latest to have the recruiting process in the rearview mirror when the season starts.

“I think I’m going to choose sometime in August, before the season,” Waisome said. “I won’t have to worry about reporters or anything like that. If I get it done then, I can focus on football and be able to develop.”

Miami got involved with Waisome over a year ago now and although they have ground to make up, he hasn’t completely shut the door on the Canes.

“I’d say that Miami is my number six school right now,” Waisome said. “They’re actually still in the mix to tell you the truth and they could possibly get over South Carolina. They talk to me but it’s kind of sporadic. They’re getting a lot of corners to jump on board. I feel I can compete anywhere I go but they have a lot of young defensive backs also. I just want to see how things go with them this year and talk to them for a little bit more.”
 7 years ago '05        #6718
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Schad reporting on CFLive that USC has released Seantrel Henderson.
16 minutes ago via web
Retweeted by 24 people
Reply Retweet

BFeldmanESPN
come on down!
 7 years ago '04        #6719
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,817 | Props total: 4073 4073
 dipset kid0221 said:
come on down!

that would be so awesome.
 7 years ago '05        #6720
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
no ones gonna sniff jacory or teddy b now...:laugh5:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
421 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Hoops hottie's sexy basketball videos are a total slam dunk
51 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
150 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Shots Fired: Blizzard's New Commercial Decimates EA & The Pay To Win Cu..
45 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
69 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoops reaction when Jay Z wrote “Still Dre”😎
204 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
186 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nov 15 - Terry Crews names his molester live
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy