Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Mulann Milla: I Knocked Young MA Out When We Fought! (Young MA Is Fakin..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA This Nigga still can't produce a Son
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Biggest Disappointment So Far in the East?
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #6541
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
lamar miller and the bevy of other backs

7 years ago '04        #6542
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 596 596
Haven't watched the game yet, but it seems like we won one we were supposed to lose. I take it, since we lost plenty of which we should of won over the last couple of years
 7 years ago '04        #6543
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,797 | Props total: 1400 1400
 booie4 said:
Haven't watched the game yet, but it seems like we won one we were supposed to lose. I take it, since we lost plenty of which we should of won over the last couple of years
ditto..im still f**kin drunk but a win is a win.

very few times we will lose comeback games with jacory under center
 7 years ago '05        #6544
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290

[video - click to view]

not pretty...pretty f**ked up that our only defensive highlights were the turnovers and knocking out skinner but f**k it we won
 7 years ago '05        #6545
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,687 | Props total: 3795 3795
you n*ggaz got Storm Johnson....that dude just wanted somebody to want him...nobody did.....

you guys are loaded at rb so he'll end up at FB
 7 years ago '06        #6546
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,683 | Props total: 12219 12219
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wow: :wow: :wow:

thanks for the report Junior G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now maybe you can report to us what the seminoles are doing on the recruiting front?

we are the big bosses in the ACC right now famo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

respect that U :rasta:
 7 years ago '05        #6547
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
n*gga you got a player that NOBODY wanted....

He was a UGA commit then they didn't want him.....he was a LSU commit they didn't want him.......we lead, nc lead, georgia tech lead......nobody really recruited him hard enough....but your dumbo recruiters did....kid is a waste of a scholly....he'll transfer to memphis in a couple years if he doesn't decommit again
 7 years ago '06        #6548
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
we have eduardo clements, darion hall, and this guy coming in as our Running Back Class after we beasted last year....

who do you have commited so far?????

nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how about nobody wants you :owned:
 7 years ago '06        #6549
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
It's a match made in heaven: A guy named `Storm' playing for the Hurricanes.

And that's what will he happening next season after UM has landed a Category 5 commitment - Loganville (Ga.) High School RB Storm Johnson committed to Hurricane coach Tommie Robinson.

"I spoke to him, said me and my parents thought it over and that Miami's the place for me, I'm committing," the four-star tailback said. "He said `Welcome to the family!' He was excited when I told him."

Johnson is a 6-foot-0, 215-pounder with 4.48-second speed. He will take his official visit to Miami the weekend of Dec. 12 - that's the only visit he's taking.

"It's a done deal," he said. "Miami started recruiting me about a month ago. It basically came out of nowhere. I guess some people said `Come check this guy out' and they came and saw me at my school and started liking me. I sent them some film too."

Johnson is graduating high school early - he says he scored a 20 on the ACT and is already through the NCAA Clearinghouse.

He'll be on UM's campus in January.

"The coaches said I can play right away with hard work," Johnson said. "After this year they won't have a big back like me (on the roster). With me being 215 already at 6 foot and training with a college football trainer, I should be real physical."

Of why he made the decision to commit now, Johnson said, "I just thought it was the spot for me school-wise and football-wise. School-wise the education is there. And football-wise they send a bunch of people to the NFL. It's the place to be."

He says he grew up rooting for Miami and Florida State.

Johnson landed 35 scholarship offers during the recruiting process and says Michigan State, Penn State, Kentucky and Oregon were his other finalists.

So far this season he has 226 rushes for 1,407 yards and 24 touchdowns. He's also taken back two kickoffs for scores.

"I'm excited to be a Hurricane," he said. "It's like a weight off your chest. I know what college I'm going to now. I'm just focused on getting better, getting ready. I'll be there in January."

* Of how he got his first name, Storm said, "My mom wanted to name me something special. I guess they knew I'd play football or something exciting."
WELCOME TO THE FAM

THIS GUY WILL RUN YOU THE f**k OVA
 7 years ago '04        #6550
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
welcome to the fam storm:applause:

whipple will find a way to use his skills
 11-01-2009, 05:08 PM         #6551
yourdad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall got dent too
 7 years ago '04        #6552
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,797 | Props total: 1400 1400
 Junior G said:

He was a UGA commit then they didn't want him.....he was a LSU commit they didn't want him.......we lead, nc lead, georgia tech lead......nobody really recruited him hard enough....but your dumbo recruiters did....kid is a waste of a scholly....he'll transfer to memphis in a couple years if he doesn't decommit again
thats fine and all but have you seen his film. dude is good.
 7 years ago '04        #6553
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Junior G said:

but he's an ESPN TOP 150 player, i thought that's what you used to determine whether a player is good or not?
 7 years ago '06        #6554
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 madness said:
but he's an ESPN TOP 150 player, i thought that's what you used to determine whether a player is good or not?
right.. hes ranked 38th overall and is a four star player :applause:

again the noles have no intrest from anybody and no commits whats so ever :owned:

anybody who seen Dent Plays knowns this guy is a machine but if you look at his stars its only 3... im sure junior G disapproves with this
 7 years ago '05        #6555
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
never heard of him....or is he the dude from Montana?
 7 years ago '06        #6556
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 Junior G said:
never heard of him....or is he the dude from Montana?
well he was being recruited and had an offer from your school

theres a thread about him with alot of upset noles on warchant about it

7 years ago '04        #6557
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
CB Dent Joins the Class, Commits to Miami
Nov. 1, 2009

By: Nate Adelson

Many thought that Glades Central cornerback Greg Dent would be committing to Florida State as soon as they extended an offer.

The offer never came, Dent (6-0, 180) got tired of waiting, and he decided to end his recruitment today by committing to Miami.

“I guess I got tired of waiting, waiting for other offers and all that so I just did it,” Dent said. “They told me I could come in and play as a true freshman because they don’t have that many good defensive backs. I told Coach Hurtt that I committed and he was happy and shocked. He thought I had put them down on my list so he was just happy.”

Dent always liked playing wide receiver better than cornerback but event thought he did commit to play defense, that might not be all for the talented playmaker.

“I committed to play cornerback but I’m going to try to work out something so I can play a little bit of receiver too,” Dent said.

Dent’s abilities at wide receiver are well documented, as he has 28 catches for 667 yards and 9 touchdowns so far for the 8-0 Glades Central Raiders.

Now that he’s a Cane commitment, Dent added that he will work towards getting a third member of his team (Dent and Clive Walford) to join the Miami class in safety Travis Bell.

Dent has high hopes for his career in the Orange and Green, and is looking to help restore the program back to the national championship level.

“I’m ready to be a Miami Hurricane and win some national championships,” Dent said.

Johnson is Miami's 22nd commitment for the 2010 class and joins quarterback Stephen Morris, running backs Darion Hall and Storm Johnson, fullback Maurice Hagens, tight ends Clive Walford and Andrew Tallman, offensive linemen Tavadis Glenn, Jonathan Feliciano, Shane McDermott, and Malcolm Bunche, defensive end David Perry, defensive tackles Todd Chandler and Louis Nix, linebackers Javarie Johnson, Kevin Nelson, Tyrone Cornileus, and Travis Williams, cornerbacks Jeremy Davis, Raheam Buxton, Kacy Rodgers, and Devont’a Davis.
 7 years ago '04        #6558
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Shannon Reaction: The Day After Wake Forest
Nov. 1, 2009

By: Rudy Rodriguez-Chomat

Randy Shannon.
Two years ago and more than likely last year too, if the University of Miami fell behind 17-0 in the first half and was down 27-14 going into the fourth quarter, the result would have been a loss.

But the ‘Canes responded to adversity and came away with a miraculous 28-27 win at Wake Forest Saturday afternoon.

And even though the defense looked awful, it’s a whole lot easier watching film even when you get torched when you win rather than when you lose. Victory eases a lot of the irritation that goes along with giving up 555 yards of offense against a team that had no business even being on the same field with you.

Coach Randy Shannon met with the media Sunday afternoon and reflected on the win.

Opening Statement

"After evaluating the film, I am proud of this football team and the way they responded on a tough situation last night from being 17 points down in the beginning of the game, responded and didn’t panic and came back in the fourth quarter 13 points down it shows you how far we’ve come as a football team and shows you how much character this team has."

News and Notes

• There were many questions about the amount of deep passes Miami threw, but according to Shannon, the ‘Canes were trying to take advantage of all the blitzing Wake Forest was doing and use the one-on-one situations to their advantage. In turn, yes, the ‘Canes were looking to go deep against the blitzes.

• On the defensive performance, Shannon was happy with the way the defense responded in the second half. Shannon said, “The biggest thing I am proud of in the defense is that we came out in the second half and made some adjustments. We gave up a lot of yards, but we only gave up seven points. I think that was the biggest adjustment that we did which allowed us to stay in the football game because when you give up a lot of yards and only seven points, that gives you the opportunity in the second to come back and win the game which we did. Am I disappointed about the yards, yes, but I am also proud about how them guys kept playing hard to not give up any touchdowns, any points.”

• Shannon said that Wake Forest spent much of the game utilizing a short passing game which forced the ‘Canes to blitz more. He said the ‘Canes got more hits on Riley Skinner when they blitzed and that they were beater on the one touchdown in the second half on a blitz, but things like that will happen.

• Shannon said the team misses Sean Spence, Ray Ray Armstrong and Eric Moncur tremendously. He said that Spence brings so much to the defense and Armstrong was starting to really play well and is the type of player that is very physical. “It’s really hampered us, now you’ve got to get other guys ready to go,” Shannon said.

• Shannon said he’s not really paying attention to the ACC race and rather every game on an individual basis.

• Shannon gave tremendous praise to Tervaris Johnson who he said was named the Offensive Player of the Game for his touchdown catch, the touchdown he blocked for on Damien Berry’s run and the block he made that allowed Aldarius Johnson to come down with the huge first down grab on 4th and 16 on the final drive. “Tervaris Johnson made that play work, he actually hit the (blitzing) corner. If he doesn’t hit the corner it’s a sack and the game is over with. It gave Jacory and Aldarius the opportunity to make that play. We voted him the player of the game on offense, what he did protection, helping score a touchdown and scoring a touchdown,” Shannon said.

• Shannon compared this team to the teams in the past when the ‘Canes were trying to get back into national contention. He compared this team to the one that beat West Virginia with a blocked punt and the comeback at Boston College. “Those games show you where your team is starting to evolve,” Shannon said.

• He also said this team is very good, but it’s a matter of the players understanding it that the results will come if they simply put in the work.

• The ‘Canes played a lot of nickel coverage against Wake Forest. Shannon said it had nothing to do with injuries and was a result of situations. He said that when the tight ends moved to the outside, he would prefer to have a defensive back covering the tight end on the outside rather than a linebacker.
 7 years ago '06        #6559
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space

[video - click to view]

our wideouts are the best in the nation
 7 years ago '04        #6560
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 596 596
Where is Byrd?
Were the deepest i don't know about the best though. LSU is wideouts are good.

Last edited by booie4; 11-02-2009 at 08:28 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
162 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
230 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
158 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
67 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
71 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
60 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy