Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Pete Rock Goes in on Young Thug for Hassling Airport Workers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside He's back!! Kangaroo got time now
76 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TIME New Trump cover with the slick image placement
14 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #6401
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
I missed the first half...did b mcgee get playin time
 7 years ago '04        #6402
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1401 1401
 ttime236 said:
I missed the first half...did b mcgee get playin time
he played a bit and then got banged up..i believe it was just cramps though.
 7 years ago '04        #6403
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
He played in the first half. He did ok i think
 7 years ago '07        #6404
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #6405
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #6406
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
goood lookin on the highlights i dont remember half of the game
 10-11-2009, 02:00 PM         #6407
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Back in the top 10.
 7 years ago '05        #6408
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
Shoulder injury could end season for DT Marcus Forston
> Posted by Shandel Richardson on October 11, 2009 11:11 AM

CORAL GABLES _UM coach Randy Shannon didn't sound too optimistic about the future of defensive tackle Marcus Forston.

On Sunday, Shannon said Forston could possibly miss the remainder of the season. A source said Fortson has a shoulder injury. After an impressive freshman season, he has yet to record a tackle.

"It's a sign that he might be done," Shannon said. "Forston's been nicked up the whole camp. It ain't getting better (any) time soon, so you have to move on. You can't keep saying he's going to get better and get better and he comes back and he's not. It's just a situation where you have to keep going."

Forston could apply for a medical redshirt if he doesn't return. The Hurricanes are already preparing for his absence. It is the reason freshman Curtis Porter played Sunday night against FAMU, ending the possibility of him redshirting.

A few thoughts:

-Shannon refused to give any injury updates on WR Aldarius Johnson and RB Graig Cooper. Johnson suffered a shoulder injury in the first half against FAMU. Cooper (hip pointer) was inactive. Shannon did say TE Dedrick Epps will return after missing the game because of an undisclosed illness.

-Despite a 32-point victory, Shannon was disappointed with the defense "missing a lot of sacks."

"We got a lot of hits on the quarterback," he said. "We just weren't getting the sacks."

-Look for freshman CB Brandon McGee to join the rotation. The coaches really liked what they saw from him.

"He'll be in the mix," Shannon said.

-LB Colin McCarthy is still recovering from nagging injuries. He missed practice last Tuesday and Wednesday, which is why he didn't start against FAMU. Sophomore Jordan Futch has stepped in, but Shannon said McCarthy will continue to play so he remains in "football shape."

-Lastly, no report card this week. I'm going to pretend I'm an FSU professor who works with the football teams. Everyone gets an "A."
 7 years ago '04        #6409
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Damn man, well Marcus Forston needs to sit then if his shoulder's messed up. Just get surgery and come back beasting next year. Thank God he could still apply for a redshirt and our D-tackle rotation is very good. Joe Joseph is playing lights out with Allen Bailey getting double blocked on every play
 7 years ago '08        #6410
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
-Lastly, no report card this week. I'm going to pretend I'm an FSU professor who works with the football teams. Everyone gets an "A."
not cool man...not cool
 7 years ago '04        #6411
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,476 | Props total: 424 424
Number 9 chea!
 7 years ago '08        #6412
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
Jacory Harris' interceptions no concern for Miami Hurricanes coach Randy Shannon
Listen to this article or download audio file.Click-2-Listen

By JORGE MILIAN

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Sunday, October 11, 2009

CORAL GABLES — In his past three games, University of Miami quarterback Jacory Harris has thrown as many interceptions - five - as touchdown passes.

Overall this season, Harris has been intercepted seven times in 136 passing attempts. He threw seven interceptions as a freshman in 2008, but in 196 attempts.

Harris was intercepted twice Saturday night, although the turnovers had no effect on UM's 48-16 rout of Florida A&M. He has thrown at least one interception in four of the Hurricanes' five games.

Coach Randy Shannon remains unconcerned, however, blaming the interceptions on long passes downfield.

"It's him taking shots," Shannon said. "You can't say, 'Don't take shots, Jacory.' We want him to take shots. I just want the turnovers to go down."

Harris said he was "all over the place" with his throws against FAMU. He was hit hard on one interception and said he made a "wrong read" on the other.

Harris has made up for the interceptions by throwing 10 touchdown passes and leading the Hurricanes (4-1) back into the Top 10. UM moved Sunday from No. 11 to No.'9 in the a.ssociated Press poll.

Shannon said Harris also has been hurt by his confidence that receivers will come up with plays on contested throws.

"I don't doubt him for it," Shannon said.

Noteworthy: Shannon said that sophomore defensive tackle Marcus Forston "might be done" for the season because of several injuries, including an ankle problem, that has made him ineffective this season.

Forston watched Saturday night's game from the sideline in street clothes. If Forston sits out the rest of the season, he would be eligible to redshirt, Shannon said.

Forston was named to several freshman All-America teams last year, but failed to register a tackle in three games, including one start, this season.
 7 years ago '05        #6413
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 FSU_CANE561 said:
not cool man...not cool

yea i thought that was f**ked up on shandel richardsons part
 7 years ago '04        #6414
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
i might of heard wrong but last night during hte snf introductions one of the colts db said "from FSU the 90's"
how sad how far that team has fallen
 7 years ago '04        #6415
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
damn man i wanna go watch the ucf game in person but im broke as s**t, and i think the game is sold out but im def gonna hit the tailgates up.
 7 years ago '08        #6416
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
dang my homegirl was gon get me a student ticket. she said she dont know if it's sold out but she gon check after her class gets out. i was kinda lookin forward to it. Im always down for the FREEEEEEEE
 7 years ago '04        #6417
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
who was it in here that was cutting hair for J-12 and the team ?

this video about you?

7 years ago '05        #6418
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
who was it in here that was cutting hair for J-12 and the team ?

this video about you?

it was melody...but i think it was his boy who does it not him...atleast ive never heard him take credit for it....
 7 years ago '05        #6419
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 FSU_CANE561 said:
dang my homegirl was gon get me a student ticket. she said she dont know if it's sold out but she gon check after her class gets out. i was kinda lookin forward to it. Im always down for the FREEEEEEEE
the game is sold out...my boys sister who was gonna get me a ticket f**king ate so much s**t went she went to go buy the tickets they were sold out...ne ways ima go and scalp...the earlier the higher chances of getting tickets is....ne ways ima be tailgating from noon and s**t...i also kinda wanna check out the ucf studen tailgate section...i heard they tailgates are crazy
 7 years ago '04        #6420
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
yeah im gonna def check out the ucf student tailgate..im tryna find me some b**ches. maybe we can run across somebody scalping tickets....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
175 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
80 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
188 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy