Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #6321
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,179 | Props total: 21 21
 Cap Peeler said:
Yeah, that's not a myth.

UCF chicks are fine as hell.

Met this one girl, she was 1/2 venezuelan and 1/2 colombian last summer when i went down there. Oh boy oh boy.....

:celebrate0::celebrate0:
It's true. The only thing that UCF has gotten right is the women. Ya'll need to do me a favor and hang 50 on them weak b**ches
 7 years ago '04        #6322
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Them famu cats are getting c*cky as hell.... :disdain2: Talking bout Miami is in their way

Time to set them b**ches back to their place. The Goons need to hang at least 65 points on them. :dancingcool::guns1:
 7 years ago '05        #6323
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 Cap Peeler said:
Them famu cats are getting c*cky as hell.... :disdain2: Talking bout Miami is in their way

Time to set them b**ches back to their place. The Goons need to hang at least 65 points on them. :dancingcool::guns1:

lmao we beat them 51-10 last time and that was with kyle wright and rich olson
 7 years ago '05        #6324
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
Famu is going to k!ll you n*ggaz
 7 years ago '08        #6325
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
 Junior G said:
Famu is going to k!ll you n*ggaz
jacksonville state.....
 7 years ago '05        #6326
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
 FSU_CANE561 said:
jacksonville state.....
lost to florida state...point

YOU ARE A FLORIDA STATE MIAMI FAN....YA f**kIN CONFUSED a.ss DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TEAM TO BE A FAN OF...MINE AS WELL CHANGE YA NAME TO FSU_CANE_GATOR_FAMU_UCF_FIU_FAU_STA561
 7 years ago '08        #6327
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
 Junior G said:
lost to florida state...point

YOU ARE A FLORIDA STATE MIAMI FAN....YA f**kIN CONFUSED a.ss DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TEAM TO BE A FAN OF...MINE AS WELL CHANGE YA NAME TO FSU_CANE_GATOR_FAMU_UCF_FIU_FAU_STA561
lol, actually my ill-informed friend, I'm a FSU alum but been a Cane fan since a young buck. I'll be at the GT game this weekend tho, we'll see how that turns out. Tally will be sad once again so save some of that anger for saturday night
 7 years ago '08        #6328
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
oh and my point was that we aint FSU, we wont struggle with the D-IAA or D-II, whatever the hell they are AKA the best football team in tally
 7 years ago '05        #6329
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 FSU_CANE561 said:
lol, actually my ill-informed friend, I'm a FSU alum but been a Cane fan since a young buck. I'll be at the GT game this weekend tho, we'll see how that turns out. Tally will be sad once again so save some of that anger for saturday night
lol you remind me of one my boys graduated fsu...but his allegiance will always be to the canes...i remember in 06 the labor day game we played in the orange bowl...dude went to a florida state almuni tailgate in his um gear. lmao
 7 years ago '07        #6330
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
junior G stay failing

fsu is in shambles so he wants to hang in here
 7 years ago '05        #6331
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
The Canes have steadily improved in their kickoff coverage this season under walk-on Alex Uribe. But the punt return coverage has had a few breakdowns. Opponents are averaging 17.2 yards a punt return. The last time UM gave up a punt return for a score was Nov. 13, 1999 when Ricky Hall took one back 64 yards for Virginia Tech. The Canes, by the way, rank dead last among the 119 FBS schools with a 1.1 average on punt returns.

... RECRUITING NUGGETS: Spoke to a few potential UM recruits on the phone last night. Here's a quick version of what I learned...

- Miramar receiver Ivan McCartney said his desire to play for UM has grown from 50 percent in the preseason to 75 percent after the team's 3-1 start.

- Jacksonville Raines receiver Sean Tapley, a wavering South Carolina commitment, said he enjoyed his weekend visit to South Florida and UM's win over Oklahoma. "I could definitely see myself playing there a lot more," Tapley said. "The Canes are weighing on me and I like the fact Louis [Nix] and Tavadis [Glenn] are going there."

- Jacksonville Raines coach Deran Wiley said Florida is coming hard after UM commitment defensive tackle Louis Nix and trying to convince Tapley to join him. "They think Urban's magic is going to sweep the kid off his feet," Wiley said. "But I'm not so sure that's going to happen after what happened with Tavadis at their camp. Those guys are close."

- St. Thomas Aquinas cornerback Keion Payne said he's really close to committing to Miami -- especially after Gainesville High's Devont'a Davis took one of the two remaining spots for a corner. But he doesn't want to "make any mistakes" with Florida State, Ohio State, Tennessee and West Virginia coming hard after him.
 7 years ago '05        #6332
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
The crisper, more efficiently the Hurricanes practice, the sooner they leave.

UM coach Randy Shannon has been challenging his players to practice hard and practice well if they want to be dismissed early.

And when practice begins at 5:45 a.m., every extra minute to relax before class is a boon.

Apparently, the Hurricanes have bought into the idea.

``Real good day today,'' Shannon said Wednesday morning. ``We finished about eight minutes ahead of time, which was good. It shows you the guys are really in tune with what we want to get done.

``The week of Virginia Tech, we were not getting off the field. We were kind of late. But now I tell them, `Guys, hey, we're 15 minutes, five minutes, eight minutes ahead,' and they see by working hard and getting it done they're off the field, and they can relax more.''

• Usual tailback Mike James, a true freshman, has been playing fullback since Patrick Hill was injured.

``When they approached me about it, I was just like, `Whatever, let's do it,' '' James said. ``Anything to help the team. I'd play tackle if I had to.''

• Tickets are still available for Saturday's game against Florida A&M, which kicks off at 7 p.m. at Land Shark Stadium. Call 1-800-GO-CANES.
 7 years ago '05        #6333
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
BY SUSAN MILLER DEGNAN

Hurricanes linebacker Jordan Futch got the first start of his career against Georgia Tech when the helmet strap of usual starter Colin McCarthy came loose.

``Colin was trying to get his helmet tightened up, so Coach [Randy Shannon] said, `Go out there!' '' Futch said.

Futch started last week against Oklahoma because McCarthy is limited with an undisclosed injury and couldn't go full speed.

When asked if he counted the Georgia Tech game as his first real start, the friendly, ever-smiling sophomore protested.

`Yeah, it counted!'' Futch said with a touch of intended drama. ``Yeah. So Oklahoma was my second start.''

Futch, a 6-2, 235-pound graduate of Hollywood Chaminade-Madonna, continues to impress UM coaches. He already was a standout on special teams, and he is expected to play more at linebacker in the coming weeks if he continues to progress, Shannon said Wednesday after practice.

Futch has three tackles and, according to Shannon, has participated in at least 12 plays.

EXPANDING THE VIEW

``He's doing well,'' Shannon said. ``He's doing a great job on special teams. Usually when guys play special teams, they start understanding the importance of playing football, and the team aspect of it. The more he helps us on special teams, the more he'll learn on defense, the more reps he'll get.

``He did a good job. You want to increase [his playing time], but you want to make sure you ease him into it so he doesn't lose his confidence.''

Defensive coordinator John Lovett also praised Futch, saying he is ahead of the other backups.

``Jordan played Saturday because Jordan was ready to play Saturday,'' Lovett said. ``If he wasn't, he wouldn't be in the game unless it was an emergency.''

Futch said he mostly has been playing first-team at weak-side linebacker but also practices with the second team at strong-side. On Wednesday, he played some middle linebacker, too.

RAISING HIS GAME

``I felt like I really had to step up, with Colin being out here and there,'' Futch said. ``Like I said before, I'm a role player right now. But when my time comes, I'm going to take full advantage of it.

``I play my behind off on special teams and scout team and worked my way up to the opportunity I have now.''

• Shannon praised walk-on kicker Alex Uribe, who has continually improved on kickoffs since taking over the job against Georgia Tech. Uribe put his first two kicks out of bounds because he was nervous, Shannon said, but he averaged 66.2 yards on four kickoffs against Oklahoma.

``It has been huge for us,'' Shannon said. ``It took a lot of pressure off [kicker Matt] Bosher.''

• Backup quarterback A.J. Highsmith, who is expected to get his first playing time Saturday against Florida A&M, said the difference in him now and when he was named backup is huge.

``Oh, wow,'' he said. ``I'm a whole different person. That feels like so long ago. I still have a lot to go, but I feel like I've gotten a lot better.''
 7 years ago '05        #6334
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
Jacory Harris does not know the history of it all the way the other quarterbacks do at Quarterback U. He does not know that George Mira helped Steve Walsh with footwork or Jim Kelly returned after his first USFL season to help Bernie Kosar study defenses.

He does not know Walsh broke down game tape each week with Ken Dorsey or how Kosar approached Dorsey on the sideline in the final, frantic minutes of the Florida State game in 2002. In 20 seconds, Kosar condensed 20 years of watching Florida State defensive coordinator Mickey Andrews.

"He'll give you the middle of the field,'' Kosar told Dorsey, who then threw down the middle of that field for a comeback win, 28-27.

All Harris knows is while walking to class last week a text message popped up on his phone. It was from Dorsey. This was after Miami lost to Virginia Tech and before the Hurricanes beat Oklahoma on Saturday night.

Dorsey wrote Harris about a similar loss to Washington in 2000, about how it motivated him and sparked a 34-game winning streak. The key, Dorsey said, was how you react.

"Don't let Virginia Tech beat you twice,'' Dorsey ended the message.

"That was pretty cool,'' Harris said.

Here's added cool: It was the same message Walsh phoned Dorsey with after that Washington loss nine years earlier.

"I told him, 'Everyone's looking at you to see how you react?''' Walsh said. "Are you going to go in the tank? Or are you going to say, 'OK, it's over, and go out and work your butt off and lead that way?'''

And Walsh heard that same message from Kosar.

And Kosar heard it from Kelly.

Do you see how the years link up? Do you understand why hollow-sounding clichés such as "tradition" sometimes aren't so hollow in college football?

"That's what makes Miami, Miami,'' Kosar said.

That Harris is in The Club now?

"He's in The Family,'' Kosar said.

They were all so different, too. Kelly was tough. Kosar was smart. Vinny Testaverde was athletic. Walsh was clutch, Craig Erickson resilient, Gino Torretta unruffled and Dorsey such the complete leader.

And Harris? What's the early word on him?

"Goofy," senior safety Randy Phillips said.

"Definitely goofy," tackle Orlando Franklin said.

"The goofiest," tackle Matt Pipho said.

Even coach Randy Shannon has a story: Harris showed up one day wearing one red shoe, one blue shoe, socks to his knees, shorts pulled up high and a Gucci book bag.

"He went to his classes that way," Shannon said.

"Like Urkel," Franklin says.

For the team's first trip to Tallahassee this year, Harris wore the requisite suit and tie -- and a fluffy scarf around his neck. And big shades. And big earrings. And the "U" shaved into one side of his head.

"Kid, do you know what you're doing?" Phillips said to him that day. "Do you know where you're going? Florida State! You better be good or you'll be laughed out of Tallahassee."

Phillips recalled the image. "Tim Tebow doesn't dress like that," he said.

But on the field, Harris matches up. He fits with the other big names, the ones at Miami who have won a couple of Heismans and five national titles. Take his latest game: Harris threw two interceptions in his first four passes last Saturday against Oklahoma and fell behind 10-0.

"You see what you're made of then,'' Kosar said.

Harris came on to throw three touchdown passes. He lifted Miami to the lead, then ran out the clock in a 21-20 win with two first-down passes.

"It's been a while since we've had one like Jacory here," Torretta said. "You probably have to go back to Ken."

"He even looks like Dorsey, doesn't he?" Walsh said.

Tall. Rangy. Poised.

"That's what I love about him,'' Kosar said. "He doesn't react to bad plays or great plays. He looks the same."

In a program where the past connects to the present more than in other places, where Michael Irvin calls his former dorm room to see who's living there, where Ed Reed and Jeremy Shockey work out in the offseason, the former quarterbacks talk about what's in store for Harris.

They talk of the stage he's taking this program. They talk of the fun he'll have doing so. And they talk of big and small ways those days never left them.

"Ask guys about The Fist,'' Kosar says.

That's a quarterback-to-receiver hand signal for a pattern at Miami. Erickson used it with the Dolphins to Randal Hill. Kosar used it in the 1993 NFC Championship Game to Irvin when he couldn't remember the Cowboys signals. Kosar even used it with the Dolphins in a preseason game with Lamar Thomas when the receiver was in danger of not making the team.

"Big completion,'' Kosar said. "And Lamar made the team."

The newest quarterback does not know these stories. He has run a four-game gauntlet this season against ranked teams and come out with a 3-1 record. He's in the Heisman chase.

He's got something more than just all that, though. He's got the attention of the select members of Quarterback U. He's given them a message with his opening games. They've given him a message back, often by text, like the simple one Dorsey sent after the Oklahoma game:

"That's how it's done."

Read more:
Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription

[pic - click to view]

went to the grove last night and hit up tavern and saw this on the wall :applause:
 7 years ago '05        #6335
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
bad news cane fam..those who i promised i would share my 360 account for the famu game...i dunno if its gonna work for everyone - i logged in my work computer and then i took out my laptop and tryed to log in with my laptop and it would not let me until i logged off in my work comp...so i dont think everyones gonna be able to use my account to watch the game
 7 years ago '04        #6336
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
its aight famo, i'm sure someone will hook it up with a link
 7 years ago '04        #6337
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
The FAMU athletics website will stream the game for everyone, no need of espn360
 7 years ago '08        #6338
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
'preciate the effort boss. I guess FAMU athletics will get my attention. might as well hook it up to the projector and throw it on the wall
 7 years ago '04        #6339
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Streeter Waiting For His Time to Shine
Oct. 8, 2009

By: Christopher Stock

Tommy Streeter
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Tommy Streeter is patiently waiting for his opportunity to shine.

Streeter, a 6-foot-5, 209-pound redshirt freshman wide receiver, who ran a 4.40 in the 40-yard dash this spring, has not seen action this season after missing the 2008 season with a wrist injury.

He’s hoping to get an opportunity to showcase his talents this week as the No. 11 Miami Hurricanes (3-1) play host to Division I-AA Florida A&M (4-0) on Saturday. Miami is 37-point favorites and has defeated the Rattlers by an average score of 51-6 in the previous six meetings.

“Of course I look at this game as an opportunity,” said Streeter, who turned 20 on Wednesday. “I may have more of an opportunity to play and once I’m out there I want to really showcase what I can give to the team.”

Coach Randy Shannon feels Streeter is progressing.

“He’s doing okay,” Shannon said. “He’s coming around. He just has to get better each week. Remember, he sat out all of last year so we have to treat him like a true freshman.”

Aldarius Johnson, Streeter’s former receiver teammate at Northwestern, has been one of the many players on the team, who have continued to encourage him throughout the process

“He’s ready for his opportunity because he practices hard every day,” Johnson said. “That’s my boy so I just had to tell him that, ‘your time is going to come and when they call your number, just be ready to make plays.’”

Miami, which ranks 37th nationally in passing offense, has been using a five-wide receiver rotation this season with Streeter, who is completely healthy, as one of the three odd men out.

“I’ve kept a positive mindset,” he says. “I just try to remain humble, work hard, and wait for my opportunity. Being at the University of Miami and playing in the offense that we play in, you are going to have an opportunity. So I just continue to work hard, stay under the radar, and not have any problems or cause any distractions to the team and just wait for my opportunity.”

Streeter came to Miami with high expectations after a standout prep career at Northwestern where he was a key part in the Bulls back-to-back state championships and national championship his senior year. During his final two years, he had 93 reception for 1,480 yards and 25 touchdowns.

He came into his freshman season last year with the goal of playing, but he suffered a wrist injury during fall practices before the season, which required season-ending surgery. He bounced back from the injury and showed flashes during the spring while six of his incoming classmates at receiver all received playing time during their freshman year. Needless to say, he was a step behind them on the depth chart.

This past fall, he did well also. He caught deep touchdown passes on a variety of routes including fly patterns, stutter-go’s, and double-moves reminiscent of his days at Northwestern and has improved on a number of areas of his game since high school.

“I feel like I am getting better,” he said. “I always felt the downfield aspect wasn’t something I needed to work on with my game, but I felt it was the intermediate game like speed outs and I really feel I have improved on the mid-range, slants, outs, and square-ins. I’ve worked on getting out, the sink in my hips, my shoulders, and my toes and not being so high although I’m a tall guy, but just being low, dropping my hips, and getting my head around.”

In addition to improving his route-running ability, Streeter has also been paying closer attention to becoming a better blocker, an aspect of his game that he had to learn to work on at the collegiate level.

“At Northwestern I feel like I haven’t done that much blocking,” Streeter admits. “We had so many playmakers, it was so easy for me to watch the play sometimes. I remember a couple times playing with Antwain Easterling and even Kendal Thompkins would get the ball in his hands, those guys are amazing. They would shake the whole team. I found myself watching the play and be like ‘whoa’. It was like I was spectator on the field.”

Now Streeter says instead of making contact with defensive players with them shedding off the block, he’s doing a better job of locking on even if the defender tries to get away.

“My blocking had to change because everyone’s block is important,” Streeter said. “Your block might be the one that springs the big run so you have to stay on your man a lot more.”

Despite the waiting game of playing in his first game as a Hurricane, Streeter has not lost confidence in his abilities and has had a strong support group around him including his family, teammates, and coaches.

“That’s one thing I feel that I haven’t lost, my confidence,” he said. “I feel I haven’t lost my confidence in anything. I speak to my parents every day. They just tell me to keep working hard, that’s exactly what I do. My coaches believe in me, they tell me I’m doing good and to keep working hard so that is the approach that I take every day.”

Completely Happy at Miami

Because Streeter hasn’t played and there is a logjam at receiver for playing time coupled with Streeter’s decision to pick Miami on Signing Day as opposed to committing early like the rest of his Northwestern teammates, rumors have began to circulate that he is unhappy at Miami and looking to transfer.

Sitting down and talking with him, you would have a hard time believing those rumors are true.

“I am completely happy here,” Streeter said. “It was so funny because throughout the recruiting process everybody thought I wasn’t coming here, but there was no doubt in my mind that I was coming here. It was just a little recruiting game. I always felt I was coming here. I was a UM fan ever since I was little.”

When asked if he’s enjoying himself at Miami, he can’t help but to smile and explain how much fun he is having. And even though things on the field have not matriculated the way he had envisioned coming in, he’s thoroughly enjoying being at UM.

“I have no complaints with the University of Miami,” Streeter said. “I love everything from the academics to football with the coaching staff and everything. It’s like a family here.”

So what has made his experience so enjoyable thus far?

“Just the fact that I have met so many people from diverse races and backgrounds,” Streeter said. “Coming from the inner city, you don’t come in contact with that many people. I’ve liked networking and speaking with people and developing relationships I feel is a really good thing. Just learning in the classroom which is preparing me for the goals and aspirations with what I what do with life and with broadcasting.”

Broadcasting? Yes, broadcasting. Streeter has been excited about studying broadcasting ever since we began talking to him throughout the recruiting process. He’s been busy taking introductory classes in the field such as Media Management and Communications 101.

“I can’t wait to go to editing and filming. That’s what I really like,” he said.

Elated for Teammates Success

While Streeter’s UM career has yet to take off, some of his former high school teammates have already been in the forefront of the program.

Linebacker Sean Spence won ACC Defensive Rookie of the Year last season, quarterback Jacory Harris has received mention as a Heisman Trophy candidate this season, Johnson led the team in receiving as a freshman, and defensive tackle Marcus Forston was a Freshman All-American.

“I feel good knowing that I came up with these guys and they are experiencing success,” Streeter said. “You know how everyone has a dream and it feels good to see somebody live their dream and be closer to where they want to be in life.”

Streeter, Spence, Harris, Johnson, Forston, and receiver Kendal Thompkins were a key part of the Bulls 30-0 mark during their junior and senior seasons. Offensive linemen Ben Jones was hurt during his junior year and Brandon Washington only played at Northwestern for his senior year, but were also key contributors to the Bulls remarkable run and all eight have been re-united at UM.

“It’s crazy because a lot of the things they do, I can see from high school, that’s amazing to me,” Streeter said. “Like Jacory with the role he has taken on with this team, his leadership role, he was the same way in high school. It’s wonderful how everything carries over. Aldarius the way he makes plays and his aggressiveness at the line and takes in a game like no one can cover him. And Sean and Marcus, the remain the same people that they were, always funny and making plays, going out there and having fun. It’s a good sight to see.”

His former high school teammates have been important to Streeter staying positive especially during last year’s injury, which kept him off even the practice field.

“I feel that was big staying together with the people I grew up with and having those people to fall back on during tough times like last year, not playing, being hurt, having those guys to comfort me and let me know that I’ll be alright and I’ll bounce back and be a playmaker,” he said.

All of those guys were just part of the puzzle for Streeter, who is thankful for all of his teammates for being there through the tough times and that it wasn’t just one person who helped him.

“There was always a point that someone on the team—I don’t know, I guess God would put something in them where they would say something encouraging and it would come at the right time,” Streeter said. “I can’t pinpoint one person, it was a collective effort throughout the course of the season. I really was just close-knit with my family with them being my backbone.”

Bonding with Kendal

Thompkins also suffered a season-ending injury last year, but Thompkins did get to play in two games to start the year.

But still, like Streeter, Thompkins had aspirations of playing his freshman year and had to go through the heartbreak of not being able to compete. Since they were in similar situations, the two, who played youth football together, have gotten closer now than they were in high school.

The two often sit down on the benches outside the locker room after practice and talk up to 30 minutes.

“I feel us two being in the same situation, I feel our relationship has grown a little closer being able to relate to each other,” Streeter said. “Coming up in the same program, we are like brothers.”

Streeter who’s always been considering an outgoing individual has seen the often-quieter Thompkins become more vocal since arriving at UM.

“In high school Kendal was quiet as a mouse,” Streeter said. “He hardly ever talked. In high school he might have felt a certain way, but you wouldn’t know because he hardly opened his mouth, but he’s more vocal now.”

Like Streeter, Thompkins is looking for his first action of the 2009 season this week against Florida A&M.

“He goes out and works hard every day,” Streeter said. “We encourage each other. I tell him he can make plays. He tells me the same things.”

Making an Impact at UM

Streeter still has high goals set for himself on being an impact player at Miami with the possibility of adding his name to the list of great receivers who have played at Miami, the last being Andre Johnson, now a star in the NFL with the Houston Texans.

“There’s no doubt in my mind that I am a playmaker. I tell myself that every day,”said Streeter, who is already eyeing the No. 5 jersey he wore in high school, which will open up after this season.

Cornerback Brandon Harris, who came in with Streeter last season, believes Streeter is doing well on the practice field as he has “stayed positive” and is “giving maximum effort every day”.

“I definitely feel he can be an impact player,” Harris said. “With his positive attitude and the talent he brings, he will definitely show up in the game when his number is called. He is waiting patiently as we have a talented group of receivers right now. As far as (when he will be an impact player) is concerned, I don’t know when that will happen.”

Harris saw Streeter play in high school, but most of Streeter’s current teammates have not seen him in game action.

“A lot of the guys have not seen me in an in-game experience, they have only seen me in practice,” Streeter said. “I’m pretty sure that a lot of the fans haven’t seen me play unless they went to a high school game or watched YouTube. I feel like this is a great opportunity to show the UM fans and my teammates what exactly I am capable of doing on the field.”

His opportunity could come on Saturday. If all goes as planned.
 7 years ago '04        #6340
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
i'm geeked to see what streeter's workin with
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
36 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy