Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #6301
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
the account will be needed

i kno there will have to be other streams.....espn u let me down

they usually always have the canes game on
 10-07-2009, 03:54 PM         #6302
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
the account will be needed

i kno there will have to be other streams.....espn u let me down

they usually always have the canes game on
This is what I was hoping for..

maybe they'll show next week's game against UCF
 7 years ago '04        #6303
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,789 | Props total: 1391 1391
when its gameday the FAMU site will have a live stream
 7 years ago '05        #6304
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 The Lefty said:
This is what I was hoping for..

maybe they'll show next week's game against UCF
next weeks ucf game is on cbsc...its on channel 613 i think on directv

but f**k that im gonna drive up to orlando for the game...my boys sister who goes to ucf got me tickets so ima be in that b**ch...plus i hear ucf b**ches are as hot as fsu b**ches :applause:

and yea ill hook it up with the account... ill pm you dudes on gameday
 7 years ago '07        #6305
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
hit me with that account if possible

much appreciated
 7 years ago '04        #6306
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
next weeks ucf game is on cbsc...its on channel 613 i think on directv

but f**k that im gonna drive up to orlando for the game...my boys sister who goes to ucf got me tickets so ima be in that b**ch...plus i hear ucf b**ches are as hot as fsu b**ches :applause:

and yea ill hook it up with the account... ill pm you dudes on gameday
yo if you come to orlando hit me up we can chill out, find us a nice UCF party or some s**t to hit up
 7 years ago '06        #6307
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,579 | Props total: 11962 11962
ill be in O town too

UFC b**ches are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

hollachaboy !!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #6308
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah, that's not a myth.

UCF chicks are fine as hell.

Met this one girl, she was 1/2 venezuelan and 1/2 colombian last summer when i went down there. Oh boy oh boy.....

:celebrate0::celebrate0:
 7 years ago '04        #6309
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
yeah they got crazy amount of girls over there...sometimes i wonder over there just to walk around campus lol
 10-07-2009, 07:52 PM         #6310
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got a friend that lives in Orlando, now I see why he is going to go to UCF next semester. lol. Only reseason he goes to college is for b**ches.

I'll be moving down there 1-2 years from now
 7 years ago '05        #6311
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
hahaha boxden cane fam tailgate!!! lets get it!!!

whats poppin in ucf tho i never been - might hit up one of the bars or clubs they get, see what they f**kin with up there
 7 years ago '04        #6312
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
 Cap Peeler said:
Yeah, that's not a myth.

UCF chicks are fine as hell.

Met this one girl, she was 1/2 venezuelan and 1/2 colombian last summer when i went down there. Oh boy oh boy.....

:celebrate0::celebrate0:
im looking for one just like that.. :agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #6313
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Practice Report: 10/7
Oct. 7, 2009

By: David Lake

Jordan Futch
The Miami Hurricanes held practice Wednesday morning in preparation for Florida A&M.

See what the latest buzz is around the team and what coach Randy Shannon had to say following practice.

Shannon Opening Statement

“We had a real good day today. We finished eight minutes ahead today which is good and shows that the guys were really in tune with what we wanted to get done. That is what you want to see.”

News & Notes

• Linebacker Jordan Futch played 12-15 plays on defense against Oklahoma. Shannon says he likes what he has seen out of Futch so far this season. “He is doing well and he is doing a good job of playing on special teams,” Shannon said. “Now he is learning the defense better, but the more he can help us on special teams, the more he can help us on defense and the more reps he can get.”

• Practice ended a few minutes before schedule and that usually means the team did a good job of executing during practice. “The week of Virginia Tech, we were not getting off the field,” Shannon said. “We were late and now we tell the guys that we are five or ten minutes ahead and they can see if they work hard that they can get off the field and relax more.”

• Kicker Alex Uribe did a strong job on kickoffs against Oklahoma and Shannon said finding a kicker to handle those duties was important for the team. “It has been huge for us,” Shannon said. “It takes a lot off Bosher and lets us save his leg. We felt this year we had to find someone to take the pressure off of him because he is too valuable for us being a field goal kicker and a punter.”
 7 years ago '04        #6314
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Playing Faster is Lovett's Goal
Oct. 7, 2009

By: Rudy Rodriguez-Chomat

John Lovett.
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Looking up and down the University of Miami defense, you see a group of young players. Whether it’s Brandon Harris at corner, Marcus Robinson and Olivier Vernon at defensive end, Marcus Forston at defensive tackle or Ray Ray Armstrong and Vaughn Telemaque at safety, the defense is a young group and the challenge that Defensive Coordinator John Lovett has in front of him is getting the young players to play fast.

It’s something that has been a struggle, but it’s something that has seen plenty of progress since Lovett took over as Defensive Coordinator in the Spring.

Practically every player on this team has played for two defensive coordinators, some of them have played for three, but getting the terminology down is something that Lovett has been working on with the team since the Spring, something the team continues to work on in order to get the most out of the talented, albeit young players that dominate the core of the defense.

“They had a lot of pieces to the puzzle here, but we had some fixing of some things schematically that we had to do because we felt some guys do some things pretty well and don’t do other things well. We had to play to the players’ strengths and give them a package they can perform, that they can execute,” Lovett said. “On the other hand there were wrinkles that needed to be added. Then there is the terminology. What I call something, what coach McGriff calls something and what the players call something could be three different things. I am the third guy or fourth guy, depends on how many years they’ve been here for some players. If there was a mixing of things that had to get ironed that was probably in the Spring, we’d say let’s go out there and do this and then we’d do something and I’d say that’s not what I thought we were going to get. That’s what we are thinking, how do we communicate that. We worked through that. Then taking what those kids knew, refining it and getting them to play fast.”

Playing fast on defense is what makes a defense great and it was clear in the past couple of seasons that the unit didn’t play as fast as it could have played because many players have said that Lovett has simplified things that were far more complicated under Bill Young last season. Clearly, Lovett is making the defense play faster as proven in the Oklahoma win.

Although most of it was taken care of during the Spring, it’s a continuing process to get the defense to communicate at the highest level so that they are never thinking about what they have to do and rather simply reacting and doing it.

“I am still trying to do some of that with terminology, those guys are dealing with my language, I got to be able to call it comfortably, but as much as I could, I try to make the language what they understood and what the coaches understood, as user friendly as possible. I am trying to use terminology for things that they’ve done,” Lovett said. “That was the most important thing during the Spring, and I expected that there might be some situations like that, what I say is apples you might think is oranges. That is what we’ve gone through, we are pretty much through all that and it’s just a matter of going forward each week, as we tweak the defense, we are talking the right language to the kids so we don’t mess anyone up.”

The group of guys that’s needed to get everything down faster than anyone else are the defensive backs. Lovett has been impressed with players like Harris and Armstrong and was particularly impressed with Telemaque and how he got teammates in proper position against the high tempo Sooners.

The thing that Lovett was most concerned about going into the Oklahoma game was the tempo of the game and the players getting lined up to be ready for each play. The ‘Canes did a lot of things to try to get ready for the OU tempo including having two groups of offensive linemen, receivers and running backs so that the defense would get accustomed to the tempo throughout the week.

In fact, Lovett said it was faster than the tempo Oklahoma brought to the table. The goal was to get used to it and early on it looked like they weren’t ready for it as the Sooners drove the field and scored because the ‘Canes didn’t get lined up quick enough.

However, Lovett said one the defense got used to the tempo, they were able to shut the Sooners offense down.

“Vaughn was going to be our starter for the Florida State game, but he got banged up in training camp, so we held him out of the first game. He’s steadily made an impact here and you know he did a great job last week getting us lined up more than anything. I was scared to death going into the game we wouldn’t get lined up with the fast tempo. He did a really good job fixing mistakes out there by adjusting the coverages. That was great to see,” Lovett said.

Harris has become a leader on the defense, not just with his coverage, but with his understanding of the defense, his ability to decipher things and his overall football smarts.

“You know you talk about Brandon, he’s only a sophomore and he’s just he just has a lot of instincts, he’s a smart player, he knows where the ball is, he has an understanding of what is fixing to happen and has a way to fix things,” Harris said.

But the player that made a huge mark Saturday night was Armstrong whose big second quarter hit seemed to get the entire team going.

“Ray Ray, ya’ll know about him, he’s a great talent. He’s a freshman though. He was fortunate to have some guys to help direct him get in position and eventually he took over himself and was able to make some plays, he physically is a very imposing figure, he’s got a lot of athletic ability, he’s starting to learn how to play at this level and the tempo and have the sense of urgency to line up, make adjustments, make calls and the sooner he does that the more you’ll get to see him,” Lovett said.

Playing fast though remains the goal and it will only happen with continued work, continued communication and continued experience which many of the players on the defense still need because at the present time, the ‘Canes, when healthy, start five players who are sophomores or younger, and another seven who are in the two-deep rotation that are sophomores or younger.

Saturday’s game against FAMU is just another opportunity for some of the younger players to get a chance to get used to the collegiate tempo, but it’s not a game that Lovett is taking lightly and neither are the players.

“Our job this week is to get better and beat our next opponent FAMU. They are going to give us their best shot, we know that the and the kids know that,” Lovett said.

And by getting better, that means playing faster.
 7 years ago '04        #6315
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
QB Highsmith Talks Playing Possibility
Oct. 7, 2009

By: David Lake

A.J. Highsmith
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- If everything goes right this week against Florida A&M, there is a strong possibility backup quarterback A.J. Highsmith will receive some snaps.

Highsmith, a true freshman, has yet to play a down for Miami in a game, but coach Randy Shannon said Tuesday if the opportunity is right then Highsmith could play.

Shannon said Highsmith won’t come into the game just to hand the ball off to the running back.

“We want to play A.J., but we don’t want him to just hand the ball off,” Shannon said. “We want him to run the offense. When the opportunity comes that he can get into the game and run the offense and execute like we want to, we will play A.J.”

Highsmith says he is ready for the opportunity to show his teammates what he can do in game situations.

“I want to get in the game and show what I can do and show everybody on the team what I can do,” Highsmith said. “Hopefully it will be a good situation. I just want to have a lot of fun and get on the field.”

“I have to approach it like every other game. I would love to get a win this week, but if I get to go in and win then it is even more fun.”

Highsmith says he doesn’t anticipate to be very nervous if he does get in the game because he has an even-keeled personality.

“I will try and keep the same demeanor I always have,” Highsmith said. “I am kind of laid back, so that won’t be a big issue for me.”

In high school Highsmith had a very successful career, throwing for 6,673 yards and 70 touchdowns at Hightower High School in Fort Bend, Texas. As a senior Highsmith led his team to a 13-1 record and an appearance in the Class 5A Division I State Championship Game.

Highsmith arrived at UM during the second summer session and he says he can already notice how much he has improved as a player.

“I am a whole different person,” Highsmith said. “It feels like so long ago, but I have really developed as a player. I still have a lot to go, but I feel like I have gotten a lot better since I started.”

Highsmith says he has learned a lot from watching quarterback Jacory Harris run the offense in the first four games and he has really noticed his poise while leading the offense in particular.

“He really displays a confidence factor and he believes in himself and he believes in his teammates more than people know,” Highsmith said. “He is not afraid to let his receivers go get the ball. He trusts everybody around him to go make plays. He doesn’t try and do everything on his own.”

If Highsmith doesn’t get into the game against FAMU, he knows he can always improve during practice and that will be his mindset for the rest of the season.

“All I know is that practice is guaranteed every day, so I try to come out here and get better and I will handle that when it comes,” Highsmith said.
 7 years ago '04        #6316
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Secondary benefits from WRs

> Posted by Shandel Richardson on October 6, 2009 06:54 PM
CORAL GABLES _ By the time game day arrives, the UM secondary feels it has already put in enough preparation time.

That's because it spends the entire week dealing with one of the nation's top group of receivers. The secondary has made some improvements, and a lot of it can be credited to the likes of Aldarius Johnson, LaRon Byrd and Travis Benjamin.

"Going up against the receivers everyday, they work us so hard," sophomore Brandon Harris said. "They don't cut any slack. We really have to be on it or be embarrassed every day."

So far, the daily battles have led to a steady improvement. Although the secondary still has a ways to go, there is progress. It struggled early in last week's game against Oklahoma, but settled after halftime. The Sooners finished with just 188 passing yards. Most team would take that, no matter that OU was without Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford.

Harris said facing such talent in practice makes the games almost feel like a step down in competition. Workouts are pretty spirited, and there's lots of trash-talking.

"You're a lot more relaxed in the game because of the pressure you face everyday in practice," Harris said. "It's so much hype and then when you finally step on the field, you just get a chance to relax and play ball."

A few thoughts:

-Expect Mike James to make his second start at fullback. Pat Hill did not practice Tuesday, making his return less likely. The Hurricanes will miss the blocking of Hill, but the UM coaches have been really impressed with James.

-Defensive end Olivier Vernon and safeties Randy Phillips and JoJo Nicolas returned to practice. All are expected to be ready, but may not play with this being a game against a Division I-AA opponent.

-This could be the toughest week of practice for the Hurricanes. Coach Randy Shannon has already said he expects the remaining games to be tougher than the first four because of the motivation factor. Knowing Shannon, this may be the opportune time for him to make a statement with the benching of a high-profile player for loafing.

-Coordinators John Lovett and Mark Whipple met with the media Tuesday. It was the first we'd heard from Whipple since the season started. His strongest statement came when he said the offense wasn't "very good." He proved he is certainly a numbers guy when he rattled off that UM was ranked 85th nationally in scoring offense. Actually, the `Canes are 83rd in scoring,

And here's another stat: He pointed out the Hurricanes have been outscored 102-99. Hmmm.

My translation: Another ploy to keep guys motivated. Of course, UM's numbers are lower than most teams because of the schedule it has played. The Hurricanes have yet to play a Charleston Southern or Idaho State to pad the stats.

-Shannon said there is no timetable on the return of defensive end Adewale Ojomo, who suffered a broken jaw in the preseason. He has dropped 20-25 pounds, according to Shannon.

-For those wondering about Marcus Forston, he's been hampered with a series of injuries. He's played through them, but as Lovett put it, Forston is "banged up." Forston, a promising talent, has no tackles this season.
 7 years ago '04        #6317
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Mark Whipple effect: Miami Hurricanes embrace offensive coordinator's approach

Everyone knows the biggest difference between this year's Hurricanes and the past few classes -- prized quarterback, bevy of receivers, offensive linemen who block, emerging tight ends, and now what appears to be a running game.

New offensive coordinator Mark Whipple hasn't just been embraced, he has been smothered with love by Miami fans who had zero tolerance for former coordinator Patrick Nix.

The Hurricanes are 3-1, having fun and scoring some touchdowns.

They're pretty good, right?

Not according to Whipple.

``Offensively, I don't think we're very good, honestly,'' Whipple said Tuesday. ``I told our guys this morning: `Everybody wants to talk that we're 3-1. We've been outscored. Bottom line: stats are stats.'

``What are we, 85th in the country or something in offense? Jacory Harris is seventh in the conference. I don't see any of our guys playing that well.''

Actually, they're 67th in total offense and 83rd in scoring. They've scored 99 points to their opponents' 102.

And quarterback Jacory Harris is third, not seventh, in the conference in passing.

But if you're not No. 1, you're not good enough. Whipple doesn't want any bowl. He wants a bowl in January -- the later the better.

``If we stay on this track, then hey, we're playing somewhere in December and that's not what we want,'' Whipple said. ``We have to get a lot better. We have to clean up a lot of things from Oklahoma. We've just been inconsistent.''

`HIGH EXPECTATIONS'

No doubt that Whipple, the former Philadelphia Eagles offensive a.ssistant who tutored Donovan McNabb and has a Super Bowl ring from his days grooming Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, is a perfectionist. Or at least as close to one as you can get.

He's tough, he's intense, and he's hard on his players and himself -- ``The play-calling hasn't been great.

``My expectations have always been high,'' he said. ``These kids have high expectations but I still don't think they have the expectations that I have for them, individually and collectively.''

UM coach Randy Shannon, who seems to have a similar demeanor, said he likes Whipple's approach to the game. ``Same mentality,'' he said. ``We're aggressive-type guys. He demands a lot out of people and players.''

Whipple does the unexpected. He throws when opponents expect a run. He likes motion, involves the running backs in the passing game, uses his tight ends, integrates different blocking schemes.

``He has got ways of being able to get people out of position so he can run the football,'' said defensive coordinator John Lovett, who has coached with Whipple before and has been friends with him for three decades. ``You see a lot of receivers open. He has a very creative mind. He gives defenses problems.

``And he has good players to help him execute. That's the secret to a lot of this stuff.''

The players are responding.

``He actually coaches,'' left tackle Jason Fox said. ``He's not one of those coordinators where his job is just to call plays.''

Fox said he likes the way Whipple ``challenges the defense to adjust or shift or respect what we're doing.''

LaRon Byrd, one of 12 UM players to catch passes this season, said the best thing about the offense is ``we can score a touchdown on any given play. He works with us and keeps us in our comfort level. Whatever is comfortable for us, he'll create the play.''
`PRO MENTALITY'

Tight end Jimmy Graham likes the ``pro mentality'' Whipple brings. ``He treats us like pros and he speaks to us that way. He tells us, `If you were in the league you would have been fined $15,000.' It seems like the NFL fines for a lot of things.''

Said running back Mike James: ``It's an offense that involves everybody.''

``Everybody'' includes the newest UM walk-on, Whipple's son, Spencer, 20, who recently transferred from Massachusetts and is the new scout-team quarterback.

``It's always great to have your son around,'' said Whipple, 52. ``I said, `This guy can run the scout team and he can help us win,' and that's the only reason he's here. I don't tell my wife that all the time, but that's the bottom line, really.''

Said Spencer: ``He's a great dad. It has been awesome because I get to spend the most time I've ever had with him.''

Whipple knows he has a special quarterback in Harris, and acknowledged he coaches a good team. ``I just want the best for him,'' he said of Harris. ``He has a world of potential and you have a chance to win a championship always when you have a quarterback.

``We don't have `I' guys. We have guys that will share, guys that like to help each other. You see the camaraderie.''

So, what about Whipple's future plans? After all, the fans love him.

``They were in love with me after [the] Virginia Tech [loss], too,'' he said, grinning. ``I know how it is. My plan is to get the game plan set for Florida A&M [on Saturday]. That's all I ever do, one day at a time.''

And what, if anything, have the Canes done best?

``They found a way to win,'' he said. ``That's the most important thing.''
 7 years ago '04        #6318
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
UM's Whipple pushing Jacory Harris hard, sees NFL potential
Canes Connection: Defensive coordinator John LovettUM defensive coordinator John Lovett talks about his star players and offensive coordinator Mark Whipple.MIAMI HERALD

Canes Connection: Defensive coordinator John Lovett
UM defensive coordinator John Lovett talks about his star players and offensive coordinator Mark Whipple.
MIAMI HERALD
Offensive coordinator Mark Whipple watches over UM's spring practice on Feb. 24, 2009. AL DIAZ / MIAMI HERALD
•Canes Connection: Defensive coordinator John Lovett
•Photo By BARRY JACKSON

For the first time this season, UM offensive coordinator Mark Whipple and defensive coordinator John Lovett spoke at length about their players Tuesday. Some highlights:

• Whipple said Jacory Harris has NFL potential and can be special: ``To me, it's about championships. With him, we have a chance.'' But Whipple said he's ``harder on Jacory than some other guys'' that Whipple coached, including Ben Roethlisberger and Donovan McNabb.

``He's younger. He can handle it. He can handle me,'' Whipple said. ``I've told him, `I'm going to get on you because you're the quarterback.' . . . Sometimes I probably get on him a little too much. I have to remind myself this is his fifth start in this offense.''

When Harris threw his first interception against Oklahoma, Whipple said it ``wasn't the time to get on him,'' and instead offered an encouraging ``You're fine'' and a ``soft massage'' on his neck.

``There have been other times I haven't been that nice. I just want the best for him.'' Whipple said Harris ``stays composed in crucial situations. The great ones have that. I had confidence I could throw against Oklahoma [late]. That's the confidence I have in him.''

• Whipple raved about freshman Mike James -- ``With Pat Hill down, he's taken his opportunity and run with it'' at fullback; said Javarris James ``was great'' vs. Oklahoma and likes his physical style; and said fans have seen only the ``tip of the iceberg'' from Jimmy Graham. . . . Running back Lamar Miller -- expected to redshirt -- ``worked harder after I got on him,'' Whipple said. ``He didn't think I was watching.''

• Lovett said Marcus Forston is ``banged up [but] I'd like him to be playing faster, harder, better . . . He's a really good player. You see flashes of what he can be, but one play does not make a player.'' . . . Lovett said he prefers to play Allen Bailey at tackle, but might need him again some at defensive end, where he was used against Oklahoma because of injuries.

• Of the young backup linebackers, Lovett said Jordan Futch is a bit ahead of Ramon Buchanan and Arthur Brown. For Brown to play more, he must ``consistently do what we ask him, make the calls like he needs to make, take charge out there.''

• Lovett said he plans to use freshman cornerback Brandon McGee more. Why hasn't he played more? ``It's a lot of things -- being a freshman more than anything.''

• Lovett loves his emerging defensive backs (Brandon Harris, Vaughn Telemaque, Ray Ray Armstrong): ``They're mature beyond their age. I was scared to death we wouldn't get lined up'' for Oklahoma's fast tempo. But Telemaque did a ``great job'' of doing that and of ``fixing some mistakes by adjusting the coverage.''

CHATTER

• UM lost out on two top local players this week when Booker T. Washington defensive end/tight end Lynden Trail and receiver Quinton Dunbar orally committed to Florida. UM's top receiving target -- Miramar's Ivan McCartney -- lists UM, UF, West Virginia and Oregon as finalists.
 7 years ago '04        #6319
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
hahaha boxden cane fam tailgate!!! lets get it!!!

whats poppin in ucf tho i never been - might hit up one of the bars or clubs they get, see what they f**kin with up there
most of the clubs and big bars are in downtown orlando probably a good 15-20 min from UCF, i think i just moved down here but i think thats about right

there's a few bars and things around UCF, drive or walk around enough you can find something.

but for real, im gonna PM yall my # and whoever coming, hit me up we can meet up at the tailgate..i'll bring some alchohol or something.
 7 years ago '05        #6320
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,179 | Props total: 21 21
 P. Dedos said:
look at when them lame a.ss noles started

leave it the big 3 just kick the noles out and add USF

Our Athletic Department went completely wild with that win. T-shirts, dvds, commemorative posters, now the billboard. The s**t's almost embarrassing as a fan
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
36 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy