most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #6241
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
wtf lol
 7 years ago '05        #6242
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 madness said:

[pic - click to view]

my n*gga spongebob knows the deal:applause:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to madness again.
 7 years ago '05        #6243
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
damnn you spongebob the one thing this team doesnt need....lmao
 7 years ago '06        #6244
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,715 | Props total: 12257 12257
 madness said:

[pic - click to view]

:applause::applause:
 7 years ago '04        #6245
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 madness said:

[pic - click to view]

Beat me to it lol somebody put that pic up on scout :applause: wonder what episode it was..
 7 years ago '04        #6246
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
Give this kid an offer.....now!!

shaw waiting to hear from 'u'

[pic - click to view]

palmdale (calif.) cornerback joshua shaw, an under armour all-american, has a number of schools interested in his services.

But there's one school he has yet to hear from.

"i definitely want to hear from miami," shaw said. "i haven't heard from them, but i wish i was."

shaw, a 6-foot-2, 181-pound physical specimen with 4.46 speed in the 40, who scored 10 touchdowns on offense last season and recorded four interceptions, is very high on the hurricanes.

"it's the 'u'," shaw said. "there are so many great players that have came through there. Even me being a cali boy, a lot of us growing up here rooting for miami just because of the great legends they have."

shaw, who says ray lewis is his favorite player because of the "love and passion" he plays with, has been watching the hurricanes, who are ranked no. 11 in the latest ap poll, throughout the season.

"things are totally different than last season," he said. "they are doing pretty good this season."

shaw has already taken two official trips to ohio state (9/11) and florida (9/18) and has set up three other official visits to lsu (10/9), notre dame (10/16), and oklahoma (11/13).

"this weekend i'll be at lsu and i've set up notre dame for the weekend after when they play usc and then oklahoma when they play texas a&m," shaw said.

Although he has set up visits, he says he would be open to hearing from the um coaches and would definitely consider the hurricanes.

"it pretty much depends on how much they want me and need me," shaw said. "if they do that, then i'm pretty sure that i'll be considering them very strongly."

usc and ucla are two local schools that have offered shaw, but he is not interested in staying close to home.

"my goal was always to leave the state and that's something i'm still pretty high on, nothing has changed that," he said.

Shaw describes himself as a person that "is not the party-type of guy. I'm a good kid, i'm not perfect or anything, but i don't get in trouble or nothing like that. I'm a responsible young adult."

he says he will graduate from high school a semester early and be done on december 18 and is going to make his announcement on christmas day.

"it's real important (to graduate early) because more and more now-a-days these guys do that to get ahead on classes and also another important part is to get ahead of the other freshman that are coming in to give the coaches a better chance to see you compete," shaw said.

Another reason to graduate early is because he wants to play immediately.

"exactly, i'm looking to play right away," said shaw, who wants to study criminal justice.

Palmdale is 2-2 this season, which is not what shaw and his teammates had in mind.

"the season is going alright, i guess. We didn't start off the way we wanted," shaw said. "we had very high expectations. Our goal wasn't to be undefeated or anything like that, but to get to the promise land."

shaw has made a smooth transition to quarterback from wide receiver on the offensive side of the ball while still playing cornerback on defense.

"i am actually doing pretty well (at quarterback)," shaw said. "my sophomore year i played a little quarterback and really my whole life i've played quarterback except last year."

in the offseason, shaw worked hard to refine his cornerback skills.

"i know i have a lot of physical abilities, but there is a lot more to it than just coming out and playing cornerback," he said. "this off-season i worked out with a group of people who run a camp and that helped my game so much. I feel like they elevated my game so much. I feel i am at the top of the level from high school stuff."

one of the camps shaw attended was the gridiron kings 7-on-7 event in orlando as a number of top players around the country were in attendance.

"that was great to have top level talent there like that because sometimes you go to camps and there are kids really not on your level," shaw said. "a lot of the top guys around the country came in so that was great."
 7 years ago '04        #6247
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space

Norfolk (VA) Lake Taylor High School LB Travis Williams has maintained throughout the recruiting process that he's open among his list of favorites.

But now a school has crept to the front.

After winning three of their first four games, including the most recent win over No. 8 Oklahoma, Williams now says the Hurricanes are his leader.

"I grew up liking Miami," Williams said. "Ever since they offered me they've actually been at the top. I just want to take a little more time with my decision. I'll be making it soon hopefully. After I talk to my coach I'll drop two more from my list. I'll be down to four - Miami will be in there."

For now he lists UM, LSU, West Virginia, Tennessee, Penn State and North Carolina.

Of UM's win, Williams said, "I watched the game - it was amazing to me. They beat the No. 8 team in the nation. They showed the game last week (at Virginia Tech) was a fluke. They played to their full potential. The weather played a big part he week before. They brought it.

"I called coach (Aubrey) Hill afterward and left a message on his phone. I just told him how amazing the game was."

Asked the chances he winds up at Miami in the end, Williams pauses.

"I'd say about 55 percent," he says.

He adds, simply, "Miami's in front."

Asked who is No. 2 behind UM, he says, "I'm not sure yet."

Williams adds, "I like the fact that they're short on their linebackers. That's a good deal, because I can come in and ball out. I just have to come ready to practice and play hard. That's a good thing. Coach (Randy) Shannon is doing a good job. I listened to what they said on TV yesterday and they said only one person was arrested on his watch which is good."

Williams says he's talking with Hill every week.

"He's real cool," Williams said. "We don't discuss football, just talk about how the family is doing and all that."

Williams says he'll take an official visit to Miami some time after the season.

"They feel they can't focus much on giving recruits a lot of attention during the season," he said.

But Williams also says he may announce a decision sometime in November, before that visit.

"I'm not sure on that yet, though," he says.

So far this season Williams' team is 4-1. In the most recent game he had three sacks, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries while also catching two passes for 40 yards as a wide receiver.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #6248
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space

Jacksonville Raines High School WR Sean Tapley remains a soft South Carolina commitment.

But he got a chance to see just what the Hurricanes have to offer on Saturday night.

He was in the stands as an invited recruit.

"I went on the field before the game - it felt good," Tapley said. "It was my first time being on an NFL football field. I talked to coach (Clint) Hurtt while I was down there - he was asking if I was ready to make a good decision."

Tapley's answer?

"I said `Yes,'" Tapley said.

But that doesn't mean Tapley is quite ready to pull the trigger and decommit to Miami.

What he will say is this game had a big impact on him.

"It definitely does," he said. "I want to go to a winning program, and they look like they're coming up and about to be a national top level program.

"This was my first time at Miami. I really enjoyed the game. I liked the way they fought to the end, never gave up. They hung in there."

Tapley is also getting some pressure to attend UM from friends/Cane commitments Louis Nix and Tavadis Glenn.

"Every day they try to get me to go to Miami," Tapley said. "They say that's where I'm going, that I'm the little Reggie Wayne."

Tapley is being recruited to Miami by Hurtt.

"I talked to him a few days before the game - we're real cool," Tapley said. "We talk for a good 45 minutes at a time. We talk about how I'm doing in school, how much I like Miami, stuff like that."

Asked the chance the Canes have to land him in the end, Tapley says "They have a real good chance."

He adds, "I'll make my final decision when I go on my official visits, sometime in December."

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #6249
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1401 1401
 madness said:
Give this kid an offer.....now!!
yo we needed that cat like yesterday
 7 years ago '06        #6250
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
preach this kid a machine :wow:

[video - click to view]

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Get the whole staff on this kid...

plus he is big just how shannon likes his corners

Last edited by DEDOS; 10-05-2009 at 03:59 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #6251
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
I TOLD YALL ONCE SHANNON STARTS WINNING HE IS GONNA HAVE THE PICK OF THE LITTER WHENEVER HE WANTS :rasta: :rasta:

this kid the next big thing :wow:

Junior sensation Daniel Lasco of The Woodlands (Texas) High School has started since late in his freshman season and has only gotten better with time.

He has rushed for over 700 yards this season and had a memorable performance against the Katy Tigers earlier this year. His 250 yards and four touchdown outing was the second best against a Katy defense. The best performance came from Sealy's Eric d*ckerson. Pretty good company.

As the 6-foot-1, 190-pound athletic back piles up the yards, he also is picking up more offers. TCU, Texas A&M, Tennessee, Houston, Mississippi State and Miami have already offered Lasco. One school is starting to get an early edge.

"I visited Miami this weekend and went to the Oklahoma contest," he said. "It was a great experience. I really like how the coaches and players relate. I'd say Miami is definitely in front right now."

While the Hurricanes are Lasco's early leader, he is also anticipating recruiting efforts from the likes of Texas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and LSU.

For now, he is the X-factor for the 5-0 Highlanders and that is good enough for him.
LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #6252
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
We get to c streeter n d. Johnson, n other players that havent played a whole lot this week. We finally get a breather.

Its crazy that our o isnt even where it could be
 7 years ago '06        #6253
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space

[video - click to view]

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
 7 years ago '07        #6254
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
^^for real, I hear this hype bout streeter and I wanna see him run some deep routes. I also kinda want to see what arthur brown can do

propped yall for the recruiting updates
 7 years ago '04        #6255
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
We get to c streeter n d. Johnson, n other players that havent played a whole lot this week. We finally get a breather.

Its crazy that our o isnt even where it could be
Davon Johnson is redshirting this year.

But I don't doubt we'll see Streeter and Thompkins.

Highsmith should get some burn at QB too if we're up by 3 TDs.

We're so deep at WR is not even fair to other teams
 7 years ago '07        #6256
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Them boys live

im lovin it

it only took 4 yrs of mediocre

ITS ALL WORTH IT
 7 years ago '07        #6257
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
preach this kid a machine :wow:

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Get the whole staff on this kid...

plus he is big just how shannon likes his corners
:applause::applause:

he can tackle and is 6'2

i like i like
 7 years ago '04        #6258
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1401 1401
yo....FSU is in a f**ked up spot right now. Its like a civil war going on
 7 years ago '05        #6259
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
CORAL GABLES - Ray Ray Armstrong was just like any other freshman.

He had a tough time going from the star in high school to a bench player his first year at Miami. That changed Saturday night, when Armstrong finally received his chance.

And he didn't disappoint.

The Hurricanes' top-rated recruit of 2009 had seven tackles against Oklahoma in what appeared to be his coming out party. It's likely Armstrong, a free safety, won't have to worry about limited playing time again this season.

"It's been very hard coming from high school," Armstrong said. "You're playing every down. I just had to come here and get used to it and wait on my turn. Then I finally got my opportunity."

Armstrong earned the opportunity when injuries to Randy Phillips and JoJo Nicolas left the Hurricanes thin in the secondary. On his first play, Armstrong had a big hit on Oklahoma running back DeMarco Murray.

"It really set the tone for me," said Armstrong, who led Sanford Seminole to the Class 6A state title last year. "My mind was racing, it was my first play. After that hit, I knew I could do it. I could play this game. I could play at this level."

The 6-foot-4, 220-pound Armstrong wears the No. 26, and has already drawn comparisons to a former UM standout who wore the number. Hurricanes coach Randy Shannon said Armstrong's talents are similar to those of Sean Taylor, an NFL first-round pick in 2004 who was k!lled in November 2007.

"The last two weeks of practice, he's been doing well," Shannon said. "Now, you see him starting to develop. He still has some things he needs to learn. … The more he plays, the better off he'll be."

Shannon said Armstrong will return to the bench if he "gets lazy" in practice, but Seminole coach Mike Cullison said the chances of that happening are unlikely. Cullison called Armstrong one of his team's best practice players.

"He's just a competitor," Cullison said. "He loves practice. If we were practicing and it would rain, we would come in for an hour, and then I'd send the guys home. He'd be ticked off, and say, 'Coach, it will quit raining.' I don't think he missed a day of practice in two years. I know that's what they're supposed to do, but he'll bring it every practice."

Armstrong's situation is similar to when Kenny Phillips replaced Anthony Redd*ck in 2005. Redd*ck was replaced by Phillips after he went down with an injury early in the season. Phillips never lost the position, and became an All-American and first-round pick in 2008.

Armstrong just hopes to build on his debut before making any projections.

"I brought a lot of energy into the secondary. I just wanted to come out and play hard," Armstrong said. "I just want to make a statement. I'm not the regular freshman."

Shandel Richardson can be reached at

Next game
FAMU (4-0) at Miami (3-1)
When: Sat., 7 p.m.

Where: Land Shark Stadium

TV: ESPN360.com
 7 years ago '04        #6260
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 601 601
Miami Carol City High School WR Allen Hurns is still hobbling coming off knee surgery.

But that didn't stop him from attending UM's game against Oklahoma as an invited recruit.

He even went on the field before the game and in the locker room afterward.

"I was there - I loved it," Hurns said. "There were around 100 recruits there. I was rooting for UM - a lot of the kids were.

"That game helps with (Miami's) recruiting. I loved the atmosphere. This is my first game this year, but I've gone to games in the past. This game the atmosphere was a lot crazier."

Hurns currently lists six scholarship offers, including Miami.

"Miami's No. 1 on my list," he said. "But I'm waiting to decide - I'll go on two visits this month and will make my decision next month."

His visits will be to West Virginia and Pittsburgh.

"I'm down to those three schools," Hurns said.

Cane commitment Stephen Morris is friends with Hurns, and he spoke with the receiver at the game.

"Me and him are real cool," Morris said. "He likes Miami a lot and said he'll make his decision soon. We're real close. I told him he can do good things over here. And I met his parents at the sideline - his mom was telling me to tell him to come to the U, and once you have his parents on board I think it's a pretty good deal."

Hurns says he spoke with Cane coaches at the game.

"I talked to most all the coaches afterward when I went in the locker room," he said. "I talked to the players while I was in there. I talked to Jacory Harris, (Tommy) Streeter, Sean Spence, Brandon Harris, Thearon Collier. I knew all those guys from high school.

"They asked me if I liked what I saw and were asking about my leg. They said they're waiting on me, that it's great to see me."
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
155 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
116 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous:I Never Wanted To Smash Kimbella (Juelz Santana Baby Moms), Sh..
36 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
91 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
92 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
64 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I can't believe I'm on this page right now....
33 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy