Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
9/24 - wwf no mercy - 6 matches announced so far
1207 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
If XXL class of 2016 was the year of mumble rap, XXL class of 2018 will be the..
106 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA SMH: Barkley Shames Warriors... "It's A Honor To Visit Trump"
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Kanye responds to everyone calling him FAT
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #6141
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Walford says he's still committed to 'Canes

> Posted by Steve Dorsey on January 30, 2010 12:16 AM
There's been speculation that South Carolina might have a shot at stealing Glades Central tight end Clive Walford from Miami. Walford, however, says he's still planning on signing with the Hurricanes next Wednesday.

Walford also told me this week that he is not taking any other visits.

"I'm signing with UM," he said.

Walford is a very good 6-foot-6 power forward on the Glades Central basketball team, but football is his ticket. When he gets to college and adds some muscle to that athletic frame he has and improves his route-running technique, watch out for him! He could be an outstanding tight end at the next level. And based on its history, UM is just the place for him to accomplish that.
 8 years ago '04        #6142
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Seems like everything went great in the last recruting visits:

-Whittaker is going to choose between UM and Auburn on monday
-Shirley had a crazy weekend. He's now more confused than ever and has UM almost at top but distance seems to be a factor
-Henderson gave it a 10 and talked to Willis McGahee and exchanged #s with McKinnie and seems to be deciding between UM and ohio state
-Jeff Brown committed on the spot
-Ego's dad loved everything UM had to offer
-Ivan McCartney had a blast

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 01-31-2010 at 12:43 PM..
 01-31-2010, 03:12 PM         #6143
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard grades are an issue with Sticks. Is that the case?

I know it's a long shot, but could u imagine landing Henderson, Sticks, Ego AND Shirley?!
 8 years ago '04        #6144
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Landing stellar recruit could produce a class act for Miami Hurricanes
The Hurricanes are a few undecided recruits away from having one of the best classes in the country, according to analysts.

By MANNY NAVARRO

Eighth in a series of recruiting profiles leading to National Signing Day on Wednesday.

With all the coaches who have been in his office over the past three years, it is hard for Mike Scanlon to remember when the University of Miami first began recruiting Seantrel Henderson.

He just knows the effort Randy Shannon and offensive line coach Jeff Stoutland have put in to land the nation's top-ranked offensive tackle could pay off handsomely in a few days.

``I have to give them credit -- they've been persistent,'' said Scanlon, who coached the 6-8, 340-pound Parade Magazine National Player of the Year at Cretin-Derham Hall in St. Paul, Minn.

``Every school in the country came by and showed initial interest, then moved on. Many of them didn't think they had a shot. But Coach Shannon and Coach Jeff Stoutland were in Seantrel's living room [Thursday]. They got him to come visit his last recruiting weekend.

``I think if his family is going with him like they say, then anything is possible. It was minus 10 degrees here when they left [Friday] and I know his mom wants to live somewhere warm.''

Based on the three major recruiting services (ESPN, Scout.com and Rivals.com), UM has a consensus Top 20 class entering the final weekend before National Signing Day. ESPN has UM ranked highest at No. 12.

But landing Henderson -- or any of the weekend's six other non-committed recruits -- could go a long way in solidifying what experts say would be another stellar recruiting class for the Canes.

``I think Miami is one of the few teams that could really climb Wednesday,'' ESPN's Tom Luginbill said. ``I just think there are some targets who are really special. I think Seantrel is considering them a lot more than people realize. Even without him, I still think its a very, very good class.

``Because of how young they are I think they've found some kids who they can redshirt and develop down the road -- real gifted athletes. I know some people may criticize that, but I'm not sure that wasn't done by design. Plus, you look at the six kids they already have in school and the ones they could get in the next few days -- like I said, they could be one of the teams that closes really strong.''

Henderson will choose between Miami, Ohio State, Notre Dame, USC and Florida. He will announce his decision late Wednesday afternoon on CBS College Network along with highly-touted Virginia prep school defensive tackle Ego Ferguson, who also visited UM this weekend and has them among his five finalists.

The Canes weren't considered the favorite to land either player entering the weekend. Nor were they favored to land U.S. Army All-American receiver Ivan McCartney from Miramar High (strongly considering West Virginia), Fontana (Calif.) linebacker Josh Shirley (expected to sign with USC), Warner Robins (Ga.) defensive tackle Jeffery Whittaker (Auburn and Georgia are his favorites) or Olive Branch (Miss.) offensive tackle Shon Coleman (likely an Auburn or Arkansas signee).

But UM, currently with 26 commitments, is expected to land a commitment from Evanston (Ill.) defensive tackle Jeffery Brown (6-2 ˝, 275) -- another ``under-the-radar'' target similar those the staff has received pledges from in this class.

``The one thing you to try to do in every class is get one player at every position,'' said analyst Charles Fishbein of Elite Scouting Services. ``The place where it could get tricky for Miami [is] where they've taken projects -- guys that need a year or two on the scout team -- and didn't get that other kid who could get on the field right away if you have a rash of injuries.

``I look at the defensive line and see two kids right now in [Davie University defensive end] David Perry and [Miami Beach defensive tackle] Delmar Taylor who need at least two years on scout team. That's where [Hialeah defensive end] Corey Lemonier could have helped you out, like [UM freshman] Olivier Vernon did a year ago.

``Same at receiver with [Carol City's] Allen Hurns. You get an Ivan McCartney, he'll be ready to step in and play in a year if Aldarius Johnson or LaRon Byrd go pro.''

Still, most experts believe UM filled its biggest needs in this class -- offensive line (seven commitments), linebacker (five) and defensive back (four). And they could still land at least one more very big one come Wednesday.

``You try to get all the big ones in your backyard and steal a few from other places,'' said analyst Tom Lemming, who will have Henderson on his show to make his announcement.

``I think Miami has done a very good job meeting their needs. They get a Seantrel Henderson and it becomes an absolutely amazing job.''
 8 years ago '04        #6145
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
DT Brown Commits
Jan. 31, 2010

By: David Lake

Jeffrey Brown of Evanston Township (Evanston, Ill.) has a new perception of the University of Miami now.

Brown heard a lot about the University of Miami going into his official visit this weekend, but following the visit he formed his own opinion of UM and was impressed enough to commit to the Hurricanes.

"What I used to make my decision was the players and the coaches," Brown said. "I was really comfortable with them. They all welcomed me in like I was a party of their family. They were a welcoming group and that was something I was looking for. Once I got that vibe I knew that was the place to go."

"The perception of Miami out there in society is different from what is real. It isn't what some people make it out to be. It is a very good program with good people."

Brown was hosted throughout the weekend by Shayon Green and he got a lot of answers to questions from him.

"Shayon Green was my host," Brown said. "He is a guy who is out of state so he could tell me what things are like for out of state guys. He says they give everybody the same chances and they welcome everyone in. That talk with him really helped me."

Brown, a native of Illinois, also said he liked the Miami weather.

"The weather and the campus were great. I could definitely get used to living there for the next four years."

Joining Brown on the visit to Miami was a bevy of uncommitted players who have yet to make a college decision. Brown shared his thoughts on some of those players and how much they enjoyed UM.

"I met guys like Ivan McCartney and Josh Shirley," Brown said. "Josh really liked it. I don't know if he is coming, but he really liked it from what I could tell. I guess we will find out on Wednesday."

Brown shared his thoughts on Seantrel Henderson.

"He was a real cool dude," Brown said. "Some of those high profile guys you might figure have big heads, but he was real down to Earth. He was having a good time at Miami."

Overall, Brown says he is excited to officially be a Hurricane.

"I am not only excited, I am relieved. Now I can focus on my wrestling season. I am just glad that I was able to commit to a school like Miami."
 8 years ago '04        #6146
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Davis: Uncommitted Recruits Liked UM
Jan. 31, 2010

By: David Lake

Jeremy Davis
Cape Coral cornerback Jeremy Davis took an official visit to North Carolina recently, but after an official visit to Miami, he says he is all Hurricane.

Even though Davis visited UNC, he says he was always about Miami.

"The whole time I have been about Miami," Davis said. "I took a visit to North Carolina, but really I was all about UM because nothing is better than that."

Davis says he bonded well with all the other recruits who visited this weekend.

"I was impressed by the recruits that came in with me," Davis said. "We talked about a lot of things that had to do with Miami. We talked about the education, competing for a National Championship, and what to expect next year."

Davis discussed how much the uncommitted players were enjoying Miami and which uncommitted players in particular enjoyed UM.

"They were liking Miami a lot," Davis said. "They were all seeing that Miami is a great city and that you can do a lot there. They were all saying that before the visit they had Miami in their top five, but now they have Miami in their top two."

"There was a few guys who were really thinking about Miami now. There was J.R. Ferguson, Jeff Whitaker, Seantrel Henderson, and Josh Shirley."

Davis discussed a few of the highlights of the weekend.

"I really enjoyed the hotel," Davis said. "The hotel looked the part. We stayed at the Sonesta in Coconut Grove. It was real nice. We got to hang out with some of the players like Bryant McKinnie and Willis McGahee, so it was nice to see those guys."

Davis talked about what his expectations are for when he gets to UM.

"I expect to come in and compete," Davis said. "I know this recruiting class is going to do big things when we get down to Miami, so I am just looking forward to that."
 8 years ago '04        #6147
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Ferguson Gets His Questions Answered
Jan. 31, 2010

By: Nate Adelson

J.R. Ferguson
Defensive end J.R. Ferguson from Hargrave Military Academy in Chatham, Virginia, made his fifth and final official visit this weekend to Coral Gables.

Ferguson (6-3, 275) was accompanied by his father, Ego Ferguson Sr., who said that Miami will absolutely be among his son’s options on Wednesday.

“They will definitely be one of the finalists when he makes he decision,” Ferguson Sr. said. “Basically the whole weekend was getting to know the UM environment and spending time with the other kids. There were actually a lot of unanswered questions we had originally. You hear about the ‘U’ and the family environment and you hear a lot of people with their rhetoric about it. To really see it in action and the small class sizes, we saw the mystique of all of that and we got to experience everything.”

Before heading to the airport, the two sat down with Coach Shannon to discuss the depth chart as well as some coaching stability questions.

“We were going over the depth chart and we also discussed his future because he’s still not under contract,” Ferguson Sr. said. “I wanted to know the status of his future and that’s basically it. It really surprised me that Coach Shannon has such a strong desire to have him (J.R.) there. He is a combo type player where he can play tackle or end so we’re trying to get a clear definition on where he would have the opportunity to compete.”

Ferguson was hosted by freshman defensive end Olivier Vernon because Ferguson also hopes to get playing time as a true freshman.

“He (Vernon) is a defensive end and a younger player so basically J.R. could relate to him,” Ferguson Sr. said. “They have similar personalities to tell you the truth and they are both aggressive types of players. He was somebody that came in early and was able to get playing time as a true freshman. Those are things J.R. has a strong desire for so he helped us get an understanding on what it takes to contribute right away.”

Ferguson will make his announcement live on Wednesday on CBS College Sports Network along with Minnesota offensive lineman Seantrel Henderson who also took an official visit to Miami this weekend.
 8 years ago '04        #6148
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
Jeremy Davis: has qualified

8 years ago '04        #6149
booie4 
space
space
$5,200 | Props total: 1328 1328
^thank god, that dude is explosive.
 8 years ago '07        #6150
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
Uh Oh can we sweep in during closing hrs

fingers are crossed...i like the class regardless
 02-01-2010, 04:15 PM         #6151
Dchis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
McCartney: "I can't wait until Wednesday"
Miramar High receiver Ivan McCartney has been hiding out since his trip to the University of Miami this past weekend, trying to avoid the pressure and the questions from people who want to know if he's decided between the team he grew up rooting for (Miami), the team with his former teammates (West Virginia) and the program he said he had secretly chosen (Florida) early in the recruiting process.

So which one will it be? "I don't even know yet," McCartney said. "The trip to UM definitely made it hard for me. It was awesome."

McCartney, a 6-3, 185-pound U.S. Army All-American, said he spent his two days hanging out with host and potential future quarterback Jacory Harris. "We started cooking from the moment we were in each other's presence," McCartney said. "He's real down to earth. We went to the Grove, walked the strip, ate a lot, the usual. We hung out with the players, played games. You can tell the University of Miami is just a big family."

Still, he left without making a commitment, rather a promise to coach Randy Shannon he would make a sound choice. "He said no matter where I go, he'll be happy for me," McCartney said. "He said just make sure wherever I chose to go make sure that's where I want to go, that it's the place for me. Coach Shannon is real cool like that."

McCartney said any rumors of him having picked a school already are false. He said people saying he'd choose West Virginia because of his academic situation "don't know what they are talking about."

"As far as I know, you need the same ACT or SAT score to get into Miami as you do as West Virginia. I think you need an 18," said McCartney, who has raised his GPA from a 2.1 to a 2.7 and scored a 15 on the ACT exam. "Regardless of which school I pick, I know I have more work to do in the class room. This decision will be based on the best fit for me."

So what are his family members and friends saying is the best fit? According to McCartney, his teammates would love for him to pick West Virginia, but are not pressuring him at all. And his mom, who would like for him to stay home, has told him the same.

"Believe it or not, Gino [West Virginia quarterback Eugene Smith] tell me to pick the best school for me," McCartney said. "My mom told me as long as I'm comfortable and able to do something after football with a degree, she's fine with wherever I go."

McCartney said that choice would have been the Gators at the start of the season. Florida's need for receivers and its rich recent history were attractive early on. But he said the way Miami and West Virginia have come at him this year have made it "a three horse race."

"To be honest, in the beginning of the football season Florida was the school I was going to go to," McCartney said. "But I kept it quiet. There's something about Florida I don't feel for the other schools, a very strong, loving feeling. The atmosphere is wild. The campus is outrageous. They have swagger. A lot of people thought Florida was going to drop when Billy Gonzalez, who recruited me, left. But I learned early on you can't go to a school off coaches. Any coach can leave at any given time. You success depends on how you work as a player. Florida is an awesome place with whoever is coaching there."

As for West Virginia, where former Miramar quarterback Eugene Smith is waiting to throw him passes, McCartney said he believes its only a matter of time before the Mountaineers win a national title. "They lack receiver depth, which is huge for me," McCartney said. "The coaches are very down to earth and cool. They have a family over there, just like Miami. One thing I noticed, though, is they lack the swagger. If I go up to West Virginia, I'd love to bring some of the swagger up there. Because to me, they have a chance to go to the national championship soon. With Eugene, Noel [Devine], they have a chance to do big things."

The Hurricanes, he feels, are also close to winning a national title. And if he had to sit out a season, redshirt and learn on the scout team, he said he'd have no problem with that. "There's nothing left to say about Miami, really," McCartney said. "It's The U. Miami is just a home away from home. Players are cool. Coaches are cool. Of all the schools I've visited, they are the most close in a family way. And nothing makes you feel better than a family."

McCartney will announce his decision Wednesday at 9:30 a.m. "I'm going to do it real big, maybe bring in 10 hats to confuse people," McCartney said. "Honestly, I just can't wait until Wednesday."

ANOTHER RECRUITING TIDBIT...

> UM lost out on defensive tackle Jeffrey Whitaker from Warner Robins, Ga. on Monday. The 6-3, 295-pound defensive tackle picked Auburn over Georgia and the Canes.

Word is UM feels better about its chances with Virginia prep school defensive tackle Ego Ferguson, who will announce his college choice on CBS College Sports Network Wednesday morning at 11 a.m.
 8 years ago '04        #6152
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
McCartney: "I can't wait until Wednesday"
Miramar High receiver Ivan McCartney has been hiding out since his trip to the University of Miami this past weekend, trying to avoid the pressure and the questions from people who want to know if he's decided between the team he grew up rooting for (Miami), the team with his former teammates (West Virginia) and the program he said he had secretly chosen (Florida) early in the recruiting process.

So which one will it be? "I don't even know yet," McCartney said. "The trip to UM definitely made it hard for me. It was awesome."

McCartney, a 6-3, 185-pound U.S. Army All-American, said he spent his two days hanging out with host and potential future quarterback Jacory Harris. "We started cooking from the moment we were in each other's presence," McCartney said. "He's real down to earth. We went to the Grove, walked the strip, ate a lot, the usual. We hung out with the players, played games. You can tell the University of Miami is just a big family."

Still, he left without making a commitment, rather a promise to coach Randy Shannon he would make a sound choice. "He said no matter where I go, he'll be happy for me," McCartney said. "He said just make sure wherever I chose to go make sure that's where I want to go, that it's the place for me. Coach Shannon is real cool like that."

McCartney said any rumors of him having picked a school already are false. He said people saying he'd choose West Virginia because of his academic situation "don't know what they are talking about."

"As far as I know, you need the same ACT or SAT score to get into Miami as you do as West Virginia. I think you need an 18," said McCartney, who has raised his GPA from a 2.1 to a 2.7 and scored a 15 on the ACT exam. "Regardless of which school I pick, I know I have more work to do in the class room. This decision will be based on the best fit for me."

So what are his family members and friends saying is the best fit? According to McCartney, his teammates would love for him to pick West Virginia, but are not pressuring him at all. And his mom, who would like for him to stay home, has told him the same.

"Believe it or not, Gino [West Virginia quarterback Eugene Smith] tell me to pick the best school for me," McCartney said. "My mom told me as long as I'm comfortable and able to do something after football with a degree, she's fine with wherever I go."

McCartney said that choice would have been the Gators at the start of the season. Florida's need for receivers and its rich recent history were attractive early on. But he said the way Miami and West Virginia have come at him this year have made it "a three horse race."

"To be honest, in the beginning of the football season Florida was the school I was going to go to," McCartney said. "But I kept it quiet. There's something about Florida I don't feel for the other schools, a very strong, loving feeling. The atmosphere is wild. The campus is outrageous. They have swagger. A lot of people thought Florida was going to drop when Billy Gonzalez, who recruited me, left. But I learned early on you can't go to a school off coaches. Any coach can leave at any given time. You success depends on how you work as a player. Florida is an awesome place with whoever is coaching there."

As for West Virginia, where former Miramar quarterback Eugene Smith is waiting to throw him passes, McCartney said he believes its only a matter of time before the Mountaineers win a national title. "They lack receiver depth, which is huge for me," McCartney said. "The coaches are very down to earth and cool. They have a family over there, just like Miami. One thing I noticed, though, is they lack the swagger. If I go up to West Virginia, I'd love to bring some of the swagger up there. Because to me, they have a chance to go to the national championship soon. With Eugene, Noel [Devine], they have a chance to do big things."

The Hurricanes, he feels, are also close to winning a national title. And if he had to sit out a season, redshirt and learn on the scout team, he said he'd have no problem with that. "There's nothing left to say about Miami, really," McCartney said. "It's The U. Miami is just a home away from home. Players are cool. Coaches are cool. Of all the schools I've visited, they are the most close in a family way. And nothing makes you feel better than a family."

McCartney will announce his decision Wednesday at 9:30 a.m. "I'm going to do it real big, maybe bring in 10 hats to confuse people," McCartney said. "Honestly, I just can't wait until Wednesday."

ANOTHER RECRUITING TIDBIT...

> UM lost out on defensive tackle Jeffrey Whitaker from Warner Robins, Ga. on Monday. The 6-3, 295-pound defensive tackle picked Auburn over Georgia and the Canes.

Word is UM feels better about its chances with Virginia prep school defensive tackle Ego Ferguson, who will announce his college choice on CBS College Sports Network Wednesday morning at 11 a.m.
 8 years ago '04        #6153
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
DT recruit Jeffrey Brown a star wrestler
The final recruiting weekend of the 2010 season has come and gone. So how did it go in Coral Gables? We really won't know until Wednesday. But as expected the University of Miami landed the commitment everyone expected them to from Evanston (Ill.) Township defensive tackle Jeffrey Brown.

Brown pledged his allegiance to the Hurricanes this morning when he met with UM coach Randy Shannon before leaving campus. Of course, it wasn't very hard for Brown to fall in love with the place considering his other offers were from Illinois State, Eastern Michigan and Toledo. Still, Brown became the 27th player to say he'll sign with the University of MIami Wednesday.

So what kind of player are the Canes getting? According to Rivals (2-star), ESPN (3-star) and Scout (75th defensive tackle in country), another under-the-radar recruit. But if you ask his high school coach Mike Burzawa, Brown (6-3, 275) is someone UM defensive coordinator John Lovett fell in love with after seeing on film.

Burzawa, who attended a UM alumni dinner in Chicago with Shannon two years ago, said he called Hurricanes coaches in November and told them about Brown, who had received very little attention from BCS schools until that point.

"The biggest problem for Jeff was he didn't go to a lot of camps, so he wasn't seen by a lot of scouts," Berzawa said. "I think everybody gets caught up on the recruiting service, the four-star, five-star. Some kids develop in their senior year. Jeffrey was a dominating force this season. We had every coach in our conference sending scouts over here. To me, it was surprising nobody was all over him. Michigan called, liked him. We sent tapes to everyone in the Big Ten. They all liked what they saw. But nobody followed through. Everybody has different needs. Miami is doing things this year a little differently. And I know they like what they see in Jeffrey."

Brown is actually a three sport star. On the football field, Berzawa said Brown had 42 solo tackles, five sacks, nine tackles for loss, a forced fumble, four fumble recoveries, two blocked kicks and blocked for a 1,300 yard rusher as a pulling guard. But his talents were not only reserved for the gridiron. As a wrestler, he's compiled a 39-1 record as a senior and is a favorite to win a state title in the heavyweight division. Last year in track, Brown was a state qualifier in the shot put.

"The No. 1 characteristic is he's an outstanding young man," Berzawa said. "He's a leader in our school, a leader in the field. Wrestling has helped him. He wins the leverage war and has some huge hands and can dominate defenders. We played Hubbard High from Chicago and he was the Channel 2 Player of the Week with 12 tackles and a couple fumble recoveries. Against Main South, the 8A state champion, he had one of the most incredible performances we've ever seen."
 8 years ago '04        #6154
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
Arthur Brown transferred today

Thoughts?
 8 years ago '07        #6155
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
to where

8 years ago '04        #6156
booie4 
space
space
$5,200 | Props total: 1328 1328
I seen this coming as soon as McCarthy got the red-shirt last year. Its seems like K-State is his destination, if he does leave.
 02-02-2010, 04:16 PM         #6157
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booie4 said:
I seen this coming as soon as McCarthy got the red-shirt last year. Its seems like K-State is his destination, if he does leave.

Can't blame him. I don't know how he could have been any worse in coverage than our other lb'ers. He seemed to be "flying around" having fun when he was on the field.
 8 years ago '05        #6158
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,006 | Props total: 588 588
from the boards chatter ppl were saying louisville and kstate
 02-02-2010, 04:52 PM         #6159
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So do we have any chance at getting any "good" surprises tomorrow? Dentist appt, 3 fillings tomorrow, I would like to come home and be pleasantly surprised, if not, going to be a long painful day.
 8 years ago '07        #6160
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
by 12 all questions should be answered
Home      

most viewed right now
How many sperm cells are these women responsible for wasting?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
You in LA for the weekend with the homies and you see this ..what you doing?
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron stans can buy "U Bum" shirts in reference to Trump for $21.99
25 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When u get caught by ur daddy :mjlol:
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
T-Mobile and Sprint To Announce Their Merger In October
32 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 23 - Newsweek has Trump pegged...
34 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 23 - North Korea Says Trump’s ‘Rocket Man’ Insult Makes Attack on ..
13 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside I REALLY hope Kanye has a sense of humor about this, if he ever sees th..
116 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy