70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #6141
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1402 1402
our 05 Defense was sick...and so f**kin wasted
 7 years ago '07        #6142
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
we wasted alot of defenses

its sad when you actually think about it
 7 years ago '04        #6143
booie4 
space
space
$4,880 | Props total: 609 609
 C.R.I.P. said:
Berlin will forever get a pass from me....i mean look at dudes work against UF and FSU.
I understand he went undefeated against them, but he damn near lost us them games (UF) or tried his hardest to (rain game). We won in spite of him, mainly. I respect him though and we probably go to the BCS with him in 05
 7 years ago '04        #6144
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 booie4 said:
I understand he went undefeated against them, but he damn near lost us them games (UF) or tried his hardest to (rain game). We won in spite of him, mainly. I respect him though and we probably go to the BCS with him in 05
i totally understand your point of view...i doubt you are the only one that feels like that. i mean dude was very incosistent, along with out play calling
 7 years ago '04        #6145
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,476 | Props total: 424 424
 P. Dedos said:

he did play well in the historic comeback

berlin is still a cane

Damn...brings a tear to my eye...just what I needed to see to start my morning :applause:
 7 years ago '04        #6146
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Its all good fellas, we got punched in the mouth today and was pretty much KO'd in the 1st rd.

we just need to take the time pull ourselves together and prepare for OU....the bad part is they are actually two dimensional offense. Lovett need to get his a.ss in gear
 7 years ago '04        #6147
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 474 474
sean spence has been a non-factor thus far, and the loss of forston hurt.

hopefully a week of practice and film will have us ready for next week.

're 2-1 after playing 3 ranked teams, the sky isnt falling.
 7 years ago '04        #6148
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
far from..i picked 10-2 in pre-season..its very achievable..that should put us, depending on how the ACC race shakes out, we could be playing in like the gator bowl or something.
 7 years ago '04        #6149
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
sean spence has played horrible all year for the most part.. taking bad angles, cant get off blocks

sharpton needs to be benched, he is pure garbage

we got our a.ss handed to us nothing more nothing less.... VT got all the breaks and they created their own breaks

like i had said i was afraid we was gonna come out flat n over confident
 7 years ago '07        #6150
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
we will be fine

some adjustments here and there
 7 years ago '04        #6151
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,476 | Props total: 424 424
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
sean spence has played horrible all year for the most part.. taking bad angles, cant get off blocks

sharpton needs to be benched, he is pure garbage

we got our a.ss handed to us nothing more nothing less.... VT got all the breaks and they created their own breaks

like i had said i was afraid we was gonna come out flat n over confident
Yep pretty much. It's ok though, this loss brought them back down to reality because all week every sports outlet was on their nuts, and none of those players know what thats like....Oklahoma coming into Landshark, next week... :greetings10: Lets get it!
 7 years ago '04        #6152
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
the worse thing about this loss is that it is conference loss. i would have rather loss to oklahoma

the two drops by grahama k!lled the momentum we had
 7 years ago '04        #6153
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
the worse thing about this loss is that it is conference loss. i would have rather loss to oklahoma

the two drops by grahama k!lled the momentum we had

Same thing i said on the scout forums.

Had that n*gga Graham caught either of those two PERFECTLY THROWN passes, we get at least a 20 yd gain. The vt defense gets confused and J12 throws a TD pass and this s**t would've been 21-14 with 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Our team rallies behind that and we could have possibly come out winning that game.

However that s**t took the fire from the team man, they lost hope after that.

It's all good. I was semi-expecting... they were really overconfident coming in and c*cky. On the other hand, virginia tech was playing with a chip on their shoulder probably for getting whammed in the a.ss by the media all week long and for last season's loss at dolphin stadium.

oklahoma is next. I know for a fact this team got humbled after this and they finna be firing in all cylinders this week in practice and for the game. I have a big a.ss feeling that the Goons will go toe to toe with oklahoma.
 7 years ago '05        #6154
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
 Cap Peeler said:
[/B]

Same thing i said on the scout forums.

Had that n*gga Graham caught either of those two PERFECTLY THROWN passes, we get at least a 20 yd gain. The vt defense gets confused and J12 throws a TD pass and this s**t would've been 21-14 with 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Our team rallies behind that and we could have possibly come out winning that game.

However that s**t took the fire from the team man, they lost hope after that.
ne one noticed that those two drives was when it actually stopped raining...swear to god its a different game if it didnt rain :angry12: .... but f**k it both teams played in the same weather
 7 years ago '06        #6155
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,724 | Props total: 12271 12271
boy i tell you what at least we are not penn state, california, ole miss and FSU

this team needs to get rid of this loss and come out with fire next week

if im not mistaken OU has been rested for an extra week

we gonna have there work cut out for them
 7 years ago '05        #6156
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #6157
booie4 
space
space
$4,880 | Props total: 609 609
I had the O State game, but did Arthur Brown play on defense yesterday?
 7 years ago '04        #6158
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 booie4 said:
I had the O State game, but did Arthur Brown play on defense yesterday?
he was in on a blitz package where he missed containment and let taylor scramble for like 20 yards
 7 years ago '04        #6159
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
ne one noticed that those two drives was when it actually stopped raining...swear to god its a different game if it didnt rain :angry12: .... but f**k it both teams played in the same weather
nah...the weather is a legit factor

VT offense doesnt rely on throwing the ball around the field, their offense is power running game based, so they're offense is generally un-affected by the heavy rain.

Our offense is based on throwing the ball around alot, and using the passing game to open up the running game, when the rain was as heavy and constant as it was, it makes it hard to throw, and you could tell when Jacory released the ball, it wasnt coming off his hand right, the nose was taking a dive almost instantly. Our offense revolves around Jacory, so the fact that he couldnt really throw in this heavy rain pretty much f**ked us from the get go.

fact: they ran 55 times, and threw it 8 times, in which Taylor only completed 4 passes.

fact: on offense they scored 17 points. 1 TD was the pass in which grant, who sucks, slipped and fell in the water leaving dude wide open, and the other they were helped out by the refs with the fumble call and PI call * this call was pure bulls**t, they did the same thing to us later on and no call *

fact: we had like 7 dropped passes...ones that should have been caught to.

the only thing was the OL, more so the right side didnt bring it this week. Matt Pipho was sucking it up, out there and we really didnt get any push in the run game, mostly because they overloaded the box, they were bringing 8 or 9 guys.

as far as defense goes, i dont think scheme wise we did what we needed to do...we should have done the vt game plan, load up the box and blitz and force Taylor to throw the ball.

but obviously Lovett had other plans.

only people who played well on D was Bailey, McCarthy, B.Harris. Everybody else was average.

* im not even going to get started on the blatant holding, that was not called, or the intentional grounding that wasnt called *

overall, i dont like our defensive staff at all..and imo i would fire every coach under shannon except Whipple and Tommie Robinson, the RB coach.

everybody else has done nothing as far as player development.
 7 years ago '04        #6160
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
i havent been impressed with the special teams unit at all this year. the kick returns (aside from a couple at FSU) have been average, the punt returns have been average, kickoffs have been short, kickoff coverage has been average, and punting has been inconsistent.

special teams is 33% of the game, good teams always find a way to maximize their opportunies whether its on a punt block or kickoff return.

and we shouldve been practicing punt protection all week, knowing damn well virginia tech's strength comes from special teams.
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
204 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
108 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
52 comments
1 day ago