most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #6121
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Cap Peeler said:
mr. clappy on the sidelines with his "it's ok we'll just punt the ball again" face
 7 years ago '04        #6122
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Cap Peeler said:
Boss Shannon didn't even put stipulation on their transfer

them n*ggas were too garbage.

in 3 yrs and the most memorable play of dajleon farr was that FG fake against fsu in 2007

reggie youngblood's fat, unconditioned a.ss missing blocks

kyle wright having a rocket arm but the IQ equivalent as that of a monkey

granted, he got sacked every 3 plays

rich olson running up the middle on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down.

mr. clappy on the sidelines with his "it's ok we'll just punt the ball again" face
sad thing is youngblood was a 5 star lineman outta texas, he had the size and talent, just didnt have the drive to be great.

wright had the worst pocket presence i'd ever seen from a qb. he would never go through his progressions and start panicking - he'd literally run RIGHT into sacks.

kirby had heart......and absolutely nothing else. no arm, no accuracy, no smarts.

and @the image of coker clapping his hands on the sideline after missed field goals, fumbles, and picks. just to compare, did you see that look of death shannon gave bosher when he missed a field goal even tho we were up by like 20? just shows how different the coaches are
 7 years ago '04        #6123
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Practice Report: 9/24
Sep. 24, 2009

By: David Lake

Pat Hill
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- The University of Miami completed their third practice in preparation for Virginia Tech this afternoon.

Read here for the latest news and notes coming out of today’s practice.

• Mobile quarterbacks like Virginia Tech’s Tyrod Taylor can put a lot of pressure on a defense. Shannon talked about what type of pressure Taylor can put on a defense. “He can be very dangerous. The one thing is that you can’t be misled by his running ability. He has a very strong arm and you can see that when he moves around in the pocket, if you can corral him the secondary has to do a good job of locking onto the receivers. If you don’t he can make a good throw and they make their catches that way.”

“Teams have done a good job of corralling him and keeping him in the pocket. They will probably design a quarterback draw or something like that for him, but that is the thing that you have to concern yourself with. If everybody does their job and not help somebody else in coverage, because that is when somebody gets out of coverage or jumps out of the pass rush lane and that is how big plays happen.”

• Shannon is impressed with the contribution fullback Pat hill has made to the offense in the first two games. Shannon says Hill has done a good job with his play in the running game and passing game. “He has done a great job of blocking. He is not selfish and isn’t worried about running the football. I think that is part of the reason why our offense is really going., with what he does in the run game and with blitz pickups. Then he caught a pass too, so he has good hands. If they don’t honor him maybe we can give him the ball five or six times in the passing game and then he will have maybe five catches for a hundred yards (smiles).”

• Miami has committed just two turnovers on offense this season. Shannon said he is pleased with the way Miami has protected the football so far this season. “You always want more, but I think we are doing a great job. We work on turnovers so much in practice from the standpoint of scout team trying to strip the ball and the defense trying to create turnovers. When you practice that way, sometimes it pays off for you.”

• The team will release the weekly injury report later this evening.
 7 years ago '04        #6124
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 madness said:
sad thing is youngblood was a 5 star lineman outta texas, he had the size and talent, just didnt have the drive to be great.

wright had the worst pocket presence i'd ever seen from a qb. he would never go through his progressions and start panicking - he'd literally run RIGHT into sacks.

kirby had heart......and absolutely nothing else. no arm, no accuracy, no smarts.

and @the image of coker clapping his hands on the sideline after missed field goals, fumbles, and picks. just to compare, did you see that look of death shannon gave bosher when he missed a field goal even tho we were up by like 20? just shows how different the coaches are

[pic - click to view]

A lot of it really does come down to coaching. Youngblood, Wright, Leggett, etc, they all could've been pretty good here but uncle larry must have been on the shrooms. Clapping for everything, moral victories after losses he just needed to go.
 7 years ago '07        #6125
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 465 465
n*ggas going in

im on the floor
 7 years ago '07        #6126
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 madness said:
the WR depth has come a long way

remember when we were so desperate for wideouts the old staff was thinking of moving brian monroe (the punter) to receiver? ryan moore, lance leggett, khalil jones, rashaun jones = :sick:

remember watching fat tyrone moss, slow charlie jones, fat jerell mabry (i still when i think of this obese n*gga missing blocks)...watching them play was painful.

it's good to see we're getting some miami-level players again:applause:
For real, this team's future is looking ridicoulous considering all of our major ballers are pure sophomores, s**t some of them aint even 20 yet:lachen001: and theyve already transformed this program to a top 10 team.

L Miller bout to be the next great rb seeing how he cut up the field and got that 'next man speed'. ACC aint ready to handle all this:lachen001:
 7 years ago '04        #6127
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Cap Peeler said:

[pic - click to view]

A lot of it really does come down to coaching. Youngblood, Wright, Leggett, etc, they all could've been pretty good here but uncle larry must have been on the shrooms. Clapping for everything, moral victories after losses he just needed to go.
my daddy use to give me that same look when i f**ked up....every time i got suspended from school...same look
 7 years ago '08        #6128
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
 Cap Peeler said:

[pic - click to view]

not to mention Leggett and Berlin just got cut from their practice squads in the League. Why did we even let them play?
 7 years ago '05        #6129
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 FSU_CANE561 said:
not to mention Leggett and Berlin just got cut from their practice squads in the League. Why did we even let them play?
leggett was actually baaallin his freshmen yr....but then wtf
lol i remember my dude in va was asking who #9 on the um team was...cuz him and his goons up in va (when he was in charlotesville) almost jumped his a.ss for acting all stupid up there

and berlin - he wasnt that bad just a product of a bad system and heigh issues....IE florida game - running the offense under center he was a wreck...but put him in shotgun and dude would go crazy....he was too small to even see what the hell was going on undercenter...pro-style offense didnt suit him at all...but still he did a manageable career - and our play callin (Dan Werner - i havent forgotten about this bum) horrendous
 7 years ago '08        #6130
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
leggett was actually baaallin his freshmen yr....but then wtf
lol i remember my dude in va was asking who #9 on the um team was...cuz him and his goons up in va (when he was in charlotesville) almost jumped his a.ss for acting all stupid up there

and berlin - he wasnt that bad just a product of a bad system and heigh issues....IE florida game - running the offense under center he was a wreck...but put him in shotgun and dude would go crazy....he was too small to even see what the hell was going on undercenter...pro-style offense didnt suit him at all...but still he did a manageable career - and our play callin (Dan Werner - i havent forgotten about this bum) horrendous
yea play callin was horrible for a long time, since dorsey left. it was like they didnt feel comfortable with the offense enough to let them play. but Berlin's height cant be his crutch, Brees is a short one too and he's a beast.

But i'd have to say it was the coaching, they didnt coach the players up to get them better
 7 years ago '08        #6131
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
got a general question for anyone: why didnt Derrick Crudup ever play? and what happened to him?
 7 years ago '04        #6132
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 FSU_CANE561 said:
got a general question for anyone: why didnt Derrick Crudup ever play? and what happened to him?
he was a backup caliber player. he got his shot the season after dorsey left and wasnt impressive.
 7 years ago '04        #6133
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1397 1397
Berlin will forever get a pass from me....i mean look at dudes work against UF and FSU.
 7 years ago '04        #6134
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
yeah berlin was actually solid his last year in 2004, he had like 21 tds and only 4 picks.

the main reason he caught flack from folks was because he had to fill dorsey's big shoes, which is damn near impossible.
 7 years ago '08        #6135
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
 madness said:
he was a backup caliber player. he got his shot the season after dorsey left and wasnt impressive.
he really didnt get a shot. after Dorsey left it was Berlin and Crudup as the backup even tho reports said he beat Berlin out in camp. and being the backup, when u get thrown in midgame, ure not at the same pace as everyone else and that pressure is overwhelming. Look at Xavier Lee from FSU for example. I think both woulda been pretty good if given the chance rather than spot playing
 7 years ago '04        #6136
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 FSU_CANE561 said:
he really didnt get a shot. after Dorsey left it was Berlin and Crudup as the backup even tho reports said he beat Berlin out in camp. and being the backup, when u get thrown in midgame, ure not at the same pace as everyone else and that pressure is overwhelming. Look at Xavier Lee from FSU for example. I think both woulda been pretty good if given the chance rather than spot playing
i remember he got a shot when coker benched berlin. i think he started against syracuse and wasnt overly impressive.
 7 years ago '06        #6137
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,595 | Props total: 12024 12024

[video - click to view]

he did play well in the historic comeback

berlin is still a cane
 7 years ago '05        #6138
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
we barely beat a weak syracuse team...crudup was dreadful that game

7 years ago '04        #6139
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
we barely beat a weak syracuse team...crudup was dreadful that game

we had a national championship calibur defense that year

too bad the offense sucked
 7 years ago '05        #6140
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
yup our defense kept us in the games all yr...statistically the defense was by far better 03 than 02...one fault i think is we werent turning turnovers into pick 6s and s**t, but then again that 01 d was one in amillion
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
81 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
176 comments
1 day ago