Image(s) inside There's no need for us to rush it through, ohhh
7 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
She's making it clap, just for Boxden
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Not even a fan of Rihanna but....
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
271 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #6101
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
Yalls recruiting class this year is making me realize just how far the Canes are from being back.. I thought maybe after this year.. yall would have a top 10 class and get back.. but nah.
 8 years ago '07        #6102
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 CO Butta said:
Yalls recruiting class this year is making me realize just how far the Canes are from being back.. I thought maybe after this year.. yall would have a top 10 class and get back.. but nah.
I still dont get how noles fans can even talk trash. Yall lost to us and you finished 6-6, real good job there. Second, yall had to push away the best coach you will ever have. And that situation was embarrassing as s**t. And last, your not even on the brink of being revelant again...luc and joyner arent gonna save your program, no matter how good they are, sorry to tell you

Keep convincing yourself that the noles are a threat tho
 8 years ago '05        #6103
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
 ttime236 said:
I still dont get how noles fans can even talk trash. Yall lost to us and you finished 6-6, real good job there. Second, yall had to push away the best coach you will ever have. And that situation was embarrassing as s**t. And last, your not even on the brink of being revelant again...luc and joyner arent gonna save your program, no matter how good they are, sorry to tell you

Keep convincing yourself that the noles are a threat tho
Time will tell... .. and our class is and will be far more than just Luc and Joyner.

Last edited by CO Butta; 01-22-2010 at 04:23 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #6104
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 CO Butta said:
Time will tell... .. and our class is and will be far more than just Luc and Joyner.
Please believe it takes more than a rivals ranking to be a elite team again. We got the #1 class in 08 and there has been mad growing pains. If your class is as good as it seems, it still wont be until 2012 or 2013 yall see it pay off

s**t our class isnt amazing by the numbers, but it takes player development anyways to get legit college ballplayers
 01-22-2010, 04:31 PM         #6105
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
Have you seen all the Canes recruits play? Have you evaluated them in person?

My guess is no. So please stop following every word of "Junior Rivals G"..

Stars don't mean s**t.

Canes > Noles right now whether you like it or not
 8 years ago '07        #6106
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,509 | Props total: 1133 1133
exactly yall need to jus hope yall can win 6 games

plus yall come to us this yr

them boys is juniors now

we winnin 11 games
 8 years ago '04        #6107
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 CO Butta said:
IS JUNIOR GAY AN IDIOT?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #6108
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
n*ggas mad because this year we mostly went after needs heavily and we will not chase after media wh0ores.

We want football players that will compete 100%.

You have to earn ya spot on miami.....f**k them n*ggas that want them handed to em. Cant wait to smack the s**t outta fsu again. Shouldnt they be worried bout that trip to Raymond James they gotta take....f**kin scrubs
 8 years ago '04        #6109
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,970 | Props total: 2776 2776
 P. Dedos said:
the noles class is sick every season

look at them tho
basically

the Noles do the least with the most talent, every year they get stud recruits and only have 2 titles to show for it.....where dey do dat at?

even the gators done passed yall in championships, SLAP YASELVES:slap:
 01-23-2010, 08:30 AM         #6110
Dchis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami Visits Today

CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- With the process entering the final two weekends of official visits, it’s that time of year where recruiting really heats up. Many recruits have taken some official visits already, but more have trips still remaining on their schedule.

This list contains all the different recruits that are on Miami’s campus this weekend for a visit, whether it be official or unofficial. For each prospect, you’ll see where he is from, his current recruiting status, along with the schools he’s considering if he’s not solidly committed to one school.

Confirmed on Campus

TE Asante Cleveland, Sacramento Christian Brothers (California)

Story: Miami is looking for another tight end in this class and Cleveland is one of the remaining targets. He would like to stay loyal to Washington State where he committed back in September, but the opportunity Miami presents may be too much to pass up.

LB James Gaines, Buffalo Canisius (New York)
Status: Soft Buffalo Commitment, also considering UM, Syracuse, Connecticut

Story: Gaines was a late addition to this weekend’s list and is still waiting on a Miami offer. It seems as simple as if he gets a Miami offer this weekend, he will likely commit on the spot. If he doesn’t, there is a good chance he sticks with his commitment to the local school in Buffalo.

LB Kelvin Cain, Clovis Buchanan (California)

Story: Cain committed on the spot to Miami when he received an offer two weeks ago. He doesn’t have too many other scholarship offers and Miami will be the only visit he takes.

LB Travis Williams, Norfolk Lake Taylor (Virginia)

Story: Williams won’t actually be arriving in Coral Gables until Saturday but Miami fans have nothing to worry about here. He grew up a big fan if the Canes and knew where he wanted to go as soon as he got a Miami offer in May.

OL Jonathan Feliciano, Davie Western

Story: Feliciano was a complete unknown when he committed to Miami back in April but has since picked up double digit offers. He did take an official visit to Wake Forest back in September but is now solid and not considering other schools.

FB Maurice Hagens, Tampa Bay Tech

Story: Hagens committed to Miami all the way back in June and has never wavered. Miami will be his only official visit and he isn’t considering any other schools.

CB Kacy Rodgers, Southlake Carroll (Texas)

Story: Rodgers committed to Miami in July and has not really entertained other schools since that point even though they still pursued him. The thing to watch with him is how he will recover from a knee injury that ended his season after five games.

TE Andrew Tallman, Dorchester Boston College (Massachusetts)

Story: Tallman committed to Miami in September and was planning on taking official visits to a couple other schools at the time. He has since changed his mind and decided to only visit Miami. The remaining question is if he will stay as a tight end or grow into an offensive lineman.

Also Expected to Visit

LB Christian Jones, Winter Park Lake Howell
Status: Considering UM, Florida State, Florida, Tennessee, USC, Oklahoma, Alabama, and Notre Dame

Story: Jones is actually the only unofficial visitor this weekend but he is the biggest name on campus. He has been a high priority for Cane coaches over the last few months, and Miami is one of many schools still in the mix. He has known ties to Florida State, but Miami’s persistence is what gives them a shot with him.

WR Willis Wright, Miami Springs

Story: Wright doesn’t have the national acclaim so to speak but make no mistake, he is as good of a receiver as anyone in the state of Florida. He is very high on Miami and would be a huge pull if Miami could gain his commitment. He will likely wait until signing day to decide but this weekend could go a long way towards convincing him about his future.

K Michael Palardy, Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas

Story: Miami is looking for a successor to take over after Matt Bosher leaves, and Palardy would be a perfect fit in that role. Miami offered him early on but he committed to Tennessee and his recruitment seemed over. With the coaching shakeup at Tennessee, he decided to give Miami another look this weekend.

LB Kevin Nelson, Gainesville

Story: Nelson has flirted with taking other official visits but has been one of the most outspoken Miami commitments. He is set on Miami and just excited to spend time on campus to get to know some future teammates.

CB Devont’a Davis, Gainesville

Story: Davis has flirted with some other official visits just like his teammate Kevin Nelson, but the chances he ends up elsewhere are minimal. He had an excellent senior season and is hoping to get early playing time as a freshman.
 8 years ago '04        #6111
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space

Story: Hagens committed to Miami all the way back in June and has never wavered. Miami will be his only official visit and he isn’t considering any other schools.

Can't wait to see this n*gga run over overrated bumbasses such as jeff luc and jaccobby mcdaniel. n*gga is gonna feast as a freshman 6'2, 235 lbs
 8 years ago '07        #6112
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:

Can't wait to see this n*gga run over overrated bumbasses such as jeff luc and jaccobby mcdaniel. n*gga is gonna feast as a freshman 6'2, 235 lbs
Thats my homie.....i had a lil impact on his descison

that n*gga is a beast....he put tech on the map when he went to they school

Tech won 0 high school football games my 4 yrs in high school

this n*gga had em in the playoffs 2 yrs straight and beastin on top tampa squads.

Hes a great pickup
 8 years ago '04        #6113
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
quote from a poster on scout who is very well informed on things

QUOTE:
"Here's the thing that separates miami from FSU and UF and turns off certain kids...Miami WILL NOT promise a kid playing time, just wont happen under RS...Lemonier was told by FSU that he would probably start for them and that he wouldnt play at miami...If lemonier is smart enough to digest that then its pretty funny. The FSU staff just said he isnt talented enough to play at miami over who we have but he will come right in and earn a spot at FSU...It shows you just how blinded some kids are.. He's told people he could play right away at FSU, and that he wouldnt be able to at miami. This is the difference between a competitor and someone who just expects to be given time because of what he did in highschool..I like CL and think he is a good prospect but if he's that blinded to see FSU basically is saying he isnt good enough to crack the lineup at miami then so be it...I see several of our current commits talking about "earning" a spot...CL is not that type of recruit..."
 01-23-2010, 06:32 PM         #6114
Dchis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Florida State OFF. Coordinator Tweeting Bad Things About Miami

Would anyone want one of our coaches posting this type of stuff on Twitter?

Jan 22 post:
"Mission accomplised- I thought I told U--FEAR THE SPEAR"

Jan 11:
"CHANGE--its punchng U in the mouth"

-Make no mistake... this is MY-ami - i walk, i talk, i think 305... U just live here
-tough to TWEET while STEPPING on NECKS!!! Unconquered - WE ARE FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY - SWAG-UP
-Just landed in the 305, shouldve let me FLY the plane, we wouldve BEEN here hours ago! MIA get ready!!!
-Headed back to the 305 - NO REST - get ready for the second WIND

There are lots lots more.
 01-23-2010, 06:34 PM         #6115
Dchis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FSU OFF. Coordinator James Coley is His Name
 8 years ago '04        #6116
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,840 | Props total: 4115 4115
 Dchis said:
Florida State OFF. Coordinator Tweeting Bad Things About Miami

Would anyone want one of our coaches posting this type of stuff on Twitter?

Jan 22 post:
"Mission accomplised- I thought I told U--FEAR THE SPEAR"

Jan 11:
"CHANGE--its punchng U in the mouth"

-Make no mistake... this is MY-ami - i walk, i talk, i think 305... U just live here
-tough to TWEET while STEPPING on NECKS!!! Unconquered - WE ARE FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY - SWAG-UP
-Just landed in the 305, shouldve let me FLY the plane, we wouldve BEEN here hours ago! MIA get ready!!!
-Headed back to the 305 - NO REST - get ready for the second WIND

There are lots lots more.

junior G ?
 8 years ago '04        #6117
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
UM rejects Pahokee commit Buxton

> Posted by Steve Dorsey on January 22, 2010 05:13 PM
The University of Miami has informed Pahokee defensive back Raheam Buxton that it is withdrawing its scholarship offer because of academic reasons, Pahokee coach Blaze Thompson said Friday.

Thompson said he was informed by UM about two weeks ago that Buxton "didn't meet their (academic) qualifications." Miami is a private school.

"I don't want to bash UM, but we're disappointed," Thompson said.

Thompson said he has called UM coach Randy Shannon to confirm everything and get clarification on why Buxton is being rejected for admission, and has been told that Shannon will contact him on Saturday.

Thompson said that Buxton visited Western Michigan last weekend and it's possible that he will be accepted there. Buxton is one of nine Pahokee players who have received offers from Division I schools.

"We're proud of that," Thompson said.
 8 years ago '04        #6118
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Kelvin Cain out to shed "sleeper" label

> Posted by Shandel Richardson on January 21, 2010 05:35 PM
Kelvin Cain has heard all the talk.

When he committed to Hurricanes in early January,it was met with little hoopla from fans. Cain wasn't exactly highly ranked coming out of Clovis (Calif.) Buchanon High. He was immediately referred to as a "sleeper" recruit.

"I mean, I really don't care what people say," said Cain, a linebacker. "They think I'm a sleeper. All I want to do is just work and get better. I really don't pay attention to that Internet stuff. I really don't look at it. It's pointless to me."

The 6-foot-4, 210-pound Cain, who will begin his official UM visit Thursday, was being recruited by the likes of Nevada, Arizona and Fresno State. He jumped at the chance to play for the Hurricanes, basically shutting down the recruiting process after accepting the offer.

"I know what I can do on the field," Cain said. "I'm a big guy with quick feet and I can play outside and middle linebacker. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I'm going to do what I've got to do."

Cain won't enroll until the summer, but plans to join his high school track team this team to stay active. Judging by his photos, Cain isn't a player who needs to be persuaded to visit the gym. He bench presses nearly 300 pounds, saying he comes from a family dedicated to fitness.

His brother, Reginald, is a student at Oregon and in the process of becoming a personal trainer.

"I've got to stay fit," Cain said. "My whole family is about fitness. It was the way I was brought up. We'd all go to the gym and workout together."

A few thoughts:

--Expect fullback Pat Hillto participate in spring drills. He's been cleared to receive a medical redshirt after missing last season with an ankle injury.

--Quarterback Jacory Harris continues to wear a cast on his right throwing hand after undergoing recent surgery. The cast is even colored orange and green. Also, guard Joel Figueroa appears to have had offseason shoulder surgery.
 8 years ago '07        #6119
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
i said that on the last page

gotta love everyone competing for every spot.

competition breeds excellence....
 8 years ago '05        #6120
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,043 | Props total: 639 639
travis williams the dude from va...i doubt he signs with us...if he does, he wont qualify my boy in va say his grades are horrible...might be going prep
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Woman goes missing after posting about upcoming Tinder date
51 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Why she look like she just raped these kids
113 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Gangs allowed to prisoners to kill people and have sex with o..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Tekashi69 First show in NYC (Sold Out Venue)
38 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Manute Bol reportedly lied about his age and may have been 50yrs old when ..
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
It's the year 1993 & these niggas knew what they were doing. They knew & did i..
59 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chris Tucker:Ice Cube Mad Cause I Ain’t Wanna Do Friday 2, U Ain't Pay ..
155 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA This the chick that slid in klay Thompson DM
87 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy