most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #6001
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3778 3778
you got some from commit from somebody in Massachusetts lmfaooooooooooo...I didn't even know they played football up there....oh well another 3 star bum to your commit list. i'd be a 5 star recruit in that state

edit : and he's only played 2 games bwahahaha
 7 years ago '04        #6002
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Junior G said:
you got some from commit from somebody in Massachusetts lmfaooooooooooo...I didn't even know they played football up there....oh well another 3 star bum to your commit list. i'd be a 5 star recruit in that state

kid is a 6-5 260-pounder, meaning he'll end up being 6-5 300+ at offensive tackle and dominating your small, pathetic, weak defensive line for years to come

i'm surprised youre still worrying about stars after watching 3-star recruits like travis benjamin shyt on you 2 years in a row

no one wants to play on that sinking ship. BYU's gonna embarrass yall, old man bowden's gonna retire to save himself from embarrassment, jimbo fisher is an overrated bum of a coach, and jacksonville state will end up stealing recruits from yall:sleepy:

Last edited by madness; 09-15-2009 at 02:16 PM..
 09-15-2009, 02:19 PM         #6003
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:

still relying on rivals to save you, I see. Pitiful.
 7 years ago '05        #6004
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
jimmy johnson told randy shannon to not look at the ratings system...instead get players who fit what hes tryna do
 7 years ago '05        #6005
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
benjamin was a 4 star player

7 years ago '05        #6006
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 madness said:
kid is a 6-5 260-pounder, meaning he'll end up being 6-5 300+ at offensive tackle and dominating your small, pathetic, weak defensive line for years to come

i'm surprised youre still worrying about stars after watching 3-star recruits like travis benjamin shyt on you 2 years in a row

no one wants to play on that sinking ship. BYU's gonna embarrass yall, old man bowden's gonna retire to save himself from embarrassment, jimbo fisher is an overrated bum of a coach, and jacksonville state will end up stealing recruits from yall:sleepy:
he's from MASSACHUSETTS HE AIN'T DOMINATING s**t
 7 years ago '04        #6007
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1398 1398
n*gga...your whole profile has you being owned...you running round with a miami avy and a gator sig..go sit the f**k down
 7 years ago '04        #6008
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Junior G said:
he's from MASSACHUSETTS HE AIN'T DOMINATING s**t
his high school team could probably beat FSU right now
 7 years ago '04        #6009
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Practice Report: 9/15
Sep. 15, 2009

By: David Lake

Randy Shannon
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- The University of Miami returned to practice this afternoon as they finish the final preparations for the Georgia Tech game Thursday night.

The Thursday night game will be the first home game of the season for Miami and can be seen on ESPN at 7:30 PM.

Read the following for the latest news and notes coming out of practice.

News & Notes

• Coach Randy Shannon says that playing well in the first half will be a big key for the Hurricanes going into the Georgia Tech game. “We know that on offense, defense, and special teams we have to start fast. We need something to happen early in the game for us, maybe get a big play defensively and maybe on special teams and on offense. It gets the crowd into it and it gets the momentum going. If you get the crowd into it with the first home game, it will be a good situation for us.”

• When it comes to defending the Georgia Tech passing game, Shannon says the secondary has to be aware of play-action plays in which the Yellow Jackets use to pick up big plays throwing the ball. “It is always going to come off of some type of play-action,” Shannon said. “Maybe a play action pitch where the guy throws the football or a reverse pass. Those are the plays they get off their option game. If the secondary does their jobs and doesn’t give up those big plays and then make tackles in the running game and move on.”

• Shannon on adjusting to the speed of the Georgia Tech offense during the game: “They remember the speed, but it is always different when you get in the game. We try to simulate it as much as we can in practice. It may take the first quarter or the first five minutes of the game, but once you get adjusted to it we should be ok.”

• Defensive end Olivier Vernon dressed and appeared to have practiced today. Wide receiver Aldarius Johnson dressed for practice as well. Cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke did not dress for practice. Shannon says he feels good about the overall health of the team going into the Georgia Tech game. “It is a lot better. Each week you get better as more guys stay healthy. Right now we feel pretty health on defense. Offensively, we have a couple of guys we aren’t sure about, but we will find out later today how they feel.”

• Shannon says coordinators Mark Whipple and John Lovett have make their own calls on what the game plan will be for the game each week. “Offense and defense have their own go. We all sit down and discuss things, but whatever we feel like will work offensively, [Coach Whipple] is in charge of. Whatever we feel like we do defensively, coach Lovett is in charge of. It is not a deal where I have to ok every single thing. My thing is lets get the players in the right situations and take advantage of what they are doing offensively and defensively and execute against them. Lets not try to give them too much and lets not try to give them too little.”
 7 years ago '04        #6010
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Harris, Whipple Working Well Together
Sep. 15, 2009

Jacory Harris threw for 386 yards and 2 touchdowns in the season opener.
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- An offense is at its scariest when a quarterback and offensive coordinator are on the same page.

Even though they have worked together for just one game, there is no doubt that Miami quarterback Jacory Harris and offensive coordinator Mark Whipple work well together and see the same things on the field.

When Whipple calls a play from the sideline, Harris immediately has a feeling what the result of that play will be.

“It was to the point where he would call something and that’s when I would get nervous because I would be like, dang this play is going to be open for a touchdown probably, I need to make the right throw,” Harris said. “That is when I got nervous, that the play would be successful.”

Most of the plays Whipple called for Jacory in their opening game against Florida State were successful.

Harris threw for 386 yards and two touchdowns in leading the offense to 38 points. Harris says now the offense plays with the confidence that they can score at any time and pick up yards on any play.

“You have to have that feeling,” Harris said. “As soon as we walk on the field, it is like they are giving us this coverage against this play, so something is going to be open. We all have so much confidence in what we are running and that we aren’t going to make any mistakes.

Harris talked about what it was like working with Whipple for the first time during a game.

“He is a good motivator,” Harris said. “He brought his offense here and is teaching it to us and motivating us with different things and different phases of the game. He never really comes down on you while you are playing. He is a very calm guy, but he does have to lay down some rules when he has to, but he understands everything we go through.”

One thing that Harris displayed during the final minutes of the Florida State game was his calmness under pressure when his team needed him to perform the most. Harris led Miami to three touchdown scoring drives in the fourth quarter with the final touchdown coming with 1:53 left in the game to give UM the 38-34 victory.

Harris talked about how he keeps a cool head during the tense playing situations.

“I don’t like to show my emotions on my face when it is an intense situation,” Harris said. “If I go in there with big eyes, looking scared, then that is going to feed off to the O-line, receivers, and running backs and they are going to be like, man I don’t know if he is going to get the job done. I like to go in there with a straight face or start telling jokes like, you all ready? They can’t stop us. Just to cheer them up.”

“When it is a tight situation like that, you need to go give everyone a pick me up. You need to say things that they need to hear and some times they need to hear it from a different source. I just went over there and said, defense I got so much confidence in y’all. I know you are going to get the stop, so I am not worried about this and I don’t have too much to say. You just go out and get the job done and they went out there and handled their business.”

Harris says he understands the importance of focusing on Georgia Tech and putting the emotional FSU victory behind them.

“That is one thing that this team understands,” Harris said. “We understand that we have a lot more work to do. We have a whole season in front of us and we are taking it game by game. We understand that we won against Florida State, but now it is Georgia Tech week. Georgia Tech has beat us for the last four years, so everybody on this team ahs been beaten by Georgia Tech. That is going to leave a sour feeling in their mouth if we don’t come out with a victory, so that is going to be our motivation.”

Last year against Georgia Tech, Harris completed 13-of-18 passes for 162 yards with two touchdowns and one interception. Harris says a key for Miami in this week’s game will be for the offense to get off to a strong start so they can put their run heavy offense in a tough position if they have to play from behind.

“The first two games, they haven’t really been behind, so they have always been in a comfortable lead,” Harris said. “It helps them with their win and that is the type of team they are. If you just run the ball on every play, sooner or later you are going to get tired. We are going to have to step it up through all four quarters and make sure we score points.”
 7 years ago '04        #6011
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
9/14 Press Conference News & Notes
Sep. 14, 2009

CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- The University of Miami will open up its 2009 home schedule at Land Shark Stadium Thursday night against Georgia Tech.

Miami has lost the last four games against Georgia Tech, including a 41-23 loss last year.

Read here for the latest news and notes coming out of the weekly press conference with coach head coach Randy Shannon.

Opening Statement

“We got our second game of the season this week against Georgia Tech Thursday night, it is our second conference game. It is going to be a tough game from the standpoint that Miami is 0-4 the last four years against Georgia Tech. We can’t affect what we did against Florida State what we have to do against Georgia Tech. We have had big games and come off big victories and come back flat. We have addressed those issues Sunday and did a lot of different things to show them how important it is for them to stay within the realm of this football team.”

NEWS & NOTES

• Shannon said the first key to stopping the option is knowing what the offense is doing with the fullback. “The fullback has to be accounted for on every play,” Shannon said. “If he gets in the open field I told the secondary that you have to get him down for a 10 or 12 yard gain and line up and play again. We can afford that the fullback gets big runs against us and that is what makes our offense go.”

• One key Shannon highlights going into the Georgia Tech game is for the defense to not play over aggressive. “On different scenarios, certain guys have to respond in certain situations. That is the key to it that once you figure out what they want to get done, then the players respond to it.”

• Jake Wieclaw and walk-on Alex Uribe are getting time doing the kickoff duties this week, Shannon said, and a decision will be made Wednesday who will be doing the kickoffs. “We don’t know who will be the guy [right now].”

• Shannon said Eric Moncur should be ready to play on Thursday. “It would be good for us because he is a veteran guy and has been through the ringer with everything,” Shannon said. “He practiced well yesterday and practiced well today, so we are excited about his progress.”

• Georgia Tech defensive end Derrick Morgan leads Georgia Tech with 15 tackles and five sacks through two games. Shannon says Miami will have to be aware of where Morgan is before the ball is snapped. “They have a great defensive end in Morgan. He does a great job of pushing the pocket. He plays the game very hard. He doesn’t really get tired during the game. We recruited him to come to Miami. We thought he could be a great player and he has shown that he could be a great player at Georgia Tech.”

• Clemson limited running back Jonathan Dwyer last week to 66 yards and Shannon said UM could implement some of the things they did to slow him down. “Some things that Clemson did we will evaluate and take out of those games and go from that point on. It is always going to change. Whatever the new play is, we just have to adapt to it.”

• The overall tackling of the team has improved this year, Shannon says, and that is a product of defensive coordinator John Lovett putting an emphasis on tackling technique. “I think that we have improved,” Shannon said. “That is one thing that coach Lovett has done a great job in all summer long. All he kept talking about was tackling and stressing it every time. He had different tackling drills that he used in practice. He does every known drill in practice to put the guys in situations so when you get into game time those things happen.”

• Cut blocks are a major part of what Georgia Tech does on the offensive line with the triple option. Shannon says the team has worked against cut blocks in practice. “You just work on it in practice and they know they are going to get cut,” Shannon said. “If you practice that way and a guy is getting cut in practice, he will know to go press the helmet down, bounce up and chase the football [in a game]. If he never does it in practice he will just lay down and say I am cut.” Florida State did a lot of cut blocks against Miami in their first game.

• Shannon on Hankerson bouncing back from dropping two balls early against FSU to ending the game with four receptions for 72 yards. “That was huge for Hank and this football team. Last year Hank dropped a couple of balls. He made a couple of catches against Florida State that was in key situations, third down situations, that kept drives going. Coming off two drops shows that he has matured a lot and shows that he is where he needs to be, but he has to get a whole lot better.”

• Miami only rotated in Joel Figueroa for Harland Gunn on the offensive line. Shannon says he was impressed with the stamina the line played with into the fourth quarter. Shannon said they are still working on developing players like Brandon Washington.

• Shannon on Gunn and the interior of the offensive line: “He did a great job. The biggest difference if you look at the offensive line, Jacory didn’t have to move out of the pocket. He was always stepping up. That credit goes to the guys on the inside--Orlando, Fig, and Harland. The did a great job of protecting the middle. You always say as a defense if you can push the pocket, you can get quarterbacks out of their rhythm.”
 7 years ago '06        #6012
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,597 | Props total: 12031 12031
we have the best commitment list in the ACC you moron

hey junior have you looked at your commitment list lately

awwwwwwwwwwwww man

JUNIOR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

7 years ago '05        #6013
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
By BARRY JACKSON

As Dolphins great Mark Duper watched prize pupil Leonard Hankerson and UM's other receivers against Florida State, he marveled at what he saw.

``I have never seen a group of college receivers like that,'' he said. ``If they keep working, these guys will set records. It's like 1984 with the Dolphins, with me, Nat Moore, Mark Clayton, Jimmy Cefalo.''

So far, these UM receivers look worthy of the hype. With competition intense for playing time, they have worked behind the scenes to improve. Consider:

• Hankerson jumped at the chance to work with Duper -- Hankerson's stepfather worked with one of Duper's close friends -- and credits Duper for better concentration. Duper came down from Jacksonville and threw him at least 100 passes a day over a dozen days this summer; Hankerson said they still speak three or four times a week.

``I'm a totally different player now. I didn't take it as serious [before], didn't work as hard.''

When Duper calls to talk, ``At the end, he'll say, `Who has the best hands?' I say, `Me.' He says, `That's what I like to hear!' ''

After Hankerson dropped a pass against Florida State and failed to make another difficult catch, ``Everyone probably said, `That's the old Hank,' '' coach Randy Shannon said. ``But he responded and made key catches [four for 72 yards]. That showed he's matured a lot.''

Said Duper: ``It feels good to know you work with someone and they use it to better themselves. I'm proud of him. No doubt he's got an NFL skill set.''

• Coaches challenged Travis Benjamin to improve his route-running, and he said his offseason work contributed to his big game against FSU (four catches, 128 yards). ``I've come a long way. Everyone knows I have the speed, but I put in all summer to get precise on my route running.'' Receivers coach Aubrey Hill said: ``Some people think of him as a situational player, maybe just deep balls, but he's an every down player.''

• Aldarius Johnson, who arrived at UM at 221, said his weight ``held me back last year.'' So he trimmed down to 200 and worked on technique with Reggie Wayne. ``No doubt he's quicker and faster,'' Hill said. ``Now he actually looks like a college football player when he's blocking.'' He could be idled Thursday with a groin injury.

• UM people expect LaRon Byrd, shaken up against FSU, to develop into a true No. 1 receiver. ``He's like another Larry Fitzgerald -- he'll get anything in the air,'' safety Ray Ray Armstrong said. Byrd said he made a tape of great NFL receivers, and ``I study them two hours a day.''

• Don't forget speedy slot receiver Thearon Collier, who beat out Kendal Thompkins because he made a few more plays in practice, according to Hill. Thompkins played special teams against FSU, but Davon Johnson and Tommy Streeter did not play at all because UM shortened the receiver rotation. Hill said he expects Streeter and Thompkins to get time at receiver this season.

CHATTER

• Even as creative as UM's offense was against Florida State, Jacory Harris said Mark Whipple used only a small percentage of the playbook. Expect new wrinkles Thursday. . . . UM coaches are frustrated with Marcus Forston's inconsistency (no tackles last week). . . .

The Canes will place a tarp over 9,000 seats (upper deck corners; six sections of the club level) at Land Shark Stadium to increase intimacy. Lowest-priced tickets are $19 -- $15 less than some last season.

• Burned by Tony Gonzalez (five catches, 72 yards), Dolphins safeties now will have to deal with the Colts' Dallas Clark and then San Diego's Antonio Gates. Several evaluators have said Gibril Wilson is not the ideal complement to Yeremiah Bell (both are better against the run). ``I know people say that because we're both in-the-box safeties, but we're not the same kind of players,'' Bell insisted, defending his coverage skills. Rookie Chris Clemons, who could challenge Wilson eventually, was inactive Sunday. . . . Sean Smith has been slightly better than Vontae Davis, but the Dolphins alternated them Sunday (after every two series) because they believe Davis has improved and needs developing.

• Though the Marlins likely will dump arbitration-eligible Jeremy Hermida, one scout said they will get little in a trade because teams ``know there's no way the Marlins will tender him. And not many teams would tender him at that price [around $3.5 million].''

• One reason Pat Riley feels adamant that Mario Chalmers should start -- and doesn't want to acquire a veteran or sign Jamaal Tinsley -- is his belief Chalmers will blossom just as Boston's Rajon Rondo has. Riley wants Chalmers to shoot more three-pointers, but defense is a concern.

``He's going to have to look at himself and see where he can help this team more,'' Dwyane Wade said, ``whether it's not getting in foul trouble as much or developing the midrange game he will need.''

• Former Panthers coach Doug MacLean, who was a finalist for the team's general manager job, said Bill Torrey told him owner ``Alan Cohen is not going to hire anybody. He is going to leave Randy s3xton in the job for a year.''
 7 years ago '05        #6014
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
wtf!!!!!

FLU MAY BE SIDELINING PLAYERS

There are signs this week that a flu bug might be going around the Hurricanes locker room.

The University of Miami released its final injury report before its home opener Thursday night against Georgia Tech, and three players -- redshirt freshmen offensive lineman Ben Jones, running back Damien Berry and safety Jojo Nicolas -- were listed as doubtful or out for the game with an illness.

Nicolas, the only one of the three who started against Florida State last week, is listed as out, along with cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke (concussion). Defensive end Eric Moncur (groin) is listed as probable, and receiver Aldarius Johnson (groin) is questionable.

• UM coach Randy Shannon has used several tactics this week to simulate Georgia Tech's triple-option offense -- from having his defense practice on ``cut blocks'' to putting receiver Kendall Thompkins at quarterback. But despite all of the preparations, Shannon said he expects the Canes to need some time to adjust to the triple option.

``It's still a different speed when you get in the game,'' he said. ``You always try to catch up to it. It may take the first quarter, may take the first five minutes of the game to get accustomed to it. Once you get accustomed to it, you're OK.''

• Shannon said on WQAM's Hurricane Hotline that walk-on Alex Uribe will be handling kickoffs against Georgia Tech.

-- MANNY NAVARRO
 7 years ago '04        #6015
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1398 1398
 Deeangoe said:
wtf!!!!!

There are signs this week that a flu bug might be going around the Hurricanes locker room.

The University of Miami released its final injury report before its home opener Thursday night against Georgia Tech, and three players -- redshirt freshmen offensive lineman Ben Jones, running back Damien Berry and safety Jojo Nicolas -- were listed as doubtful or out for the game with an illness.

Nicolas, the only one of the three who started against Florida State last week, is listed as out, along with cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke (concussion). Defensive end Eric Moncur (groin) is listed as probable, and receiver Aldarius Johnson (groin) is questionable.

UM coach Randy Shannon has used several tactics this week to simulate Georgia Tech's triple-option offense -- from having his defense practice on ``cut blocks'' to putting receiver Kendall Thompkins at quarterback. But despite all of the preparations, Shannon said he expects the Canes to need some time to adjust to the triple option.

``It's still a different speed when you get in the game,'' he said. ``You always try to catch up to it. It may take the first quarter, may take the first five minutes of the game to get accustomed to it. Once you get accustomed to it, you're OK.''

Shannon said on WQAM's Hurricane Hotline that walk-on Alex Uribe will be handling kickoffs against Georgia Tech.

-- MANNY NAVARRO
ehh.. it happens, its going around alot...wisconsin had 29 players out with the flu
 09-16-2009, 11:58 AM         #6016
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deeangoe said:
wtf!!!!!

UM coach Randy Shannon has used several tactics this week to simulate Georgia Tech's triple-option offense -- from having his defense practice on ``cut blocks'' to putting receiver Kendall Thompkins at quarterback. But despite all of the preparations, Shannon said he expects the Canes to need some time to adjust to the triple option.

Shannon said on WQAM's Hurricane Hotline that walk-on Alex Uribe will be handling kickoffs against Georgia Tech.

-- MANNY NAVARRO
sign from god saying JoJo you had your chance now move aside for greatness :agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #6017
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,597 | Props total: 12031 12031
i hope ryan hill stays out too man

last year it was the worst thing watching jojo and ryan hill take the worse angles ever seen

Thats one of the keys against GT... can you tackle??????

09-16-2009, 12:21 PM         #6018
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
i hope ryan hill stays out too man

last year it was the worst thing watching jojo and ryan hill take the worse angles ever seen

Thats one of the keys against GT... can you tackle??????

man I bout jumped off the couch when jojo hit the wr in the endzone for no reason at all. like wtf were you thinking? you could've intercepted it.
 7 years ago '05        #6019
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
CORAL GABLES _ Talk began the moment Mark Whipple was hired as UM's offensive coordinator in February.

There were whispers of how his offense would look like the 2005 Pittsburgh Steelers. Or maybe the 2008 Philadelphia Eagles.

But here's the best label for this offense: 2009 Miami Hurricanes.

The reality is Whipple has combined all of his career experiences to form the UM offense.

“A lot of people try to claim this is his old offense, or this is part of the Steelers or Eagles offense,” tackle Jason Fox said. “He told us from day one that this is our offense. I think he’s chose bits and pieces of things that have allowed him to be successful wherever he’s been and that’s allowed us to be successful.”

It's fitting Whipple is using a mixture because his offense features so much variety. Players have raved about the multiple formations, from Fox lining up at tight end to receivers being in the backfield. Quarterback Jacory Harris, who connected with eight different receivers, said the team only showcased a portion of Whipple's deep playbook.

"He's got all type of formations, all different types of plays," receiver Travis Benjamin said. "...Last year they didn't give us the opportunity to spread ourselves like that."

The Hurricanes rolled up 476 yards and 38 points against FSU, but still weren't satisfied. Benjamin said the Hurricanes left about "three or four touchdowns" on the field. When I spoke with UM coach Randy Shannon, he said Whipple focused mostly on the mistakes in team meetings.

“As a staff, we always look at how we can do better at things,” Shannon said. “Coach Whip felt we could have done better, and I felt the same way.”
 7 years ago '04        #6020
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
it felt good getting revenge against gt, but we cant get too c*cky.. we still got two hard a.ss teams coming up next but we gotta play with the same mentality that we did the first 3 quarters against gt..

it was nice to see the o-line play so good especially in the run game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
180 comments
1 day ago