Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #5961
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 594 594
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
my blood pressure cant take this the whole year

our D really needs to step up... d-line had no consistant pass rush (i know we had alot of players injured). Bailey looked good at times. LB besides mc carthy played like s**t. Y is sharpton starting or for that fact even playing. DB's y the f**k where they so off at the beginning of the game.. Randy phillips, is lucky this isnt the NFL cuz he would have been cut a long time ago

OUr O looks real potent. Whipple got dem boys ready. O-line needs to learn how to pick up a blitz tho, s**ts unexcusable..

awwww f**k it we won

but gt is gonna run all over us again if we aint ready again
In defense of the D-line, they were getting held a lot. The Lbs as a whole played bad, it was like they were just there on the field. Their gonna need to be a lot more active this up-coming week. With the o-line considering we were going against an aggressive D i personally thought we was really good in pass protection. Although the run blocking needs work.
 7 years ago '07        #5962
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
#20 ranking

:celebrate11: :celebrate11: :celebrate11:
 7 years ago '04        #5963
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,795 | Props total: 1400 1400
f**k yeah....we on our way baby
 7 years ago '04        #5964
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,795 | Props total: 1400 1400
btw apparently Jacory is #8 on ESPN's heisman list lol

Go Canes!
 09-08-2009, 01:24 PM         #5965
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The obvious has been stated (Secondary and gotta get pressure on the QB), but damn the offense looked good last night!

I feel f**king refreshed or some s**t... Going through Wright/Freeman/Marve.. to see JH tear FSU apart last night was just BEAUTIFUL!

#20.

Let's keep it goin!!!

THE U!
 7 years ago '06        #5966
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,667 | Props total: 12179 12179
Two canes get ACC player of the week honors

Harris, selected as the ACC's offensive back of the week, threw for a career-high 386 yards and completed 21-of-34 passes for two touchdowns and ran for another score in leading UM to the win 18th-ranked Florida State. Making his first career start against the Seminoles and third overall, Harris’ 386 yards were the most by a Miami quarterback in the storied rivalry between the in-state foes and the 10th-highest single-game total in school history. He capped the night by leading Miami on a six-play and 59-yard scoring drive for the eventual game-winning touchdown.

Sophomore cornerback Brandon Harris was selected as the defensive back of the week. Harris had a career-high nine tackles (three solo) and broke up two passes against Florida State -- including one in the waning seconds to preserve the victory.

:rasta:
 7 years ago '04        #5967
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
anyone when they r gonna replay the game or got a download to the game?

also anyone know where i can get that shirt the girl was wearing that said the U invented swagger? i want that shirt but without the f**king glitter
 7 years ago '05        #5968
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
anyone when they r gonna replay the game or got a download to the game?

also anyone know where i can get that shirt the girl was wearing that said the U invented swagger? i want that shirt but without the f**king glitter
ESPN Classic tonight at 8
 7 years ago '06        #5969
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
In injury news, Shannon said, "Always in a game like this you have groins and shoulders. I don't know if we had any real serious ones. (Demarcus) Van Dyke was out early and didn't come back. He got banged up but should be fine. Nothing real serious for right now, no major things."

Shannon said Harris is fine.

"Don't make a big deal out of it," Shannon said. "He got his funny bone hit. That's all he got hit. A shock, that was it."
:rasta:
 7 years ago '04        #5970
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 594 594
Was i the only one who said "f**k Taylor Cook" when Harris got up holding his shoulder.
 7 years ago '04        #5971
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #5972
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
I don't know if anyone has posted something about this, but I'm sure you guys caught it like I did last night, the ESPN 30 for 30 about The U.

7 years ago '05        #5973
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 booie4 said:
Was i the only one who said "f**k Taylor Cook" when Harris got up holding his shoulder.

f**k sometimes when watching a game live you dont notice s**t...like i didnt know harris was banged up and the injury to aj...like frruck i was completely lost
 7 years ago '05        #5974
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
We had a lot of fun this summer counting down the Top 60 players at UM. But now that we're in season, I figured we could keep the theme rolling week-to-week with our very own Player Progress Report.

This Top 10 list will take into account what the players do over the course of the season and what they mean to the team. Injuries are obviously part of the game and the guys who aren't playing could return to the Top 10 once they resume playing.

1. QB Jacory Harris: Provided the type of leadership at quarterback Miami hasn't seen since Ken Dorsey was here. He broke a team record with passing yards against FSU and made every important throw Miami needed him to in the come-from-behind victory. Previous ranking: 2.

2. RB Graig Cooper: Was absolutely electric in his return to special teams, averaging 35.4 yards on five returns. He ran for just 31 yards on seven carries, but scored the winning touchdown and caught another touchdown to help Miami in ints come-from-behind victory against the Noles. Previous ranking: 3.

3. LT Jason Fox: Started his 37th game with a false start, but quickly settled down and helped the Canes protect their quarterback for most of the night. He was also blocking on the side Graig Cooper dashed into the end zone for the winning score. Previous ranking: 4.

4. LB Sean Spence: Rough debut for the ACC's Defensive Rookie of the Year. He had three tackles and got beat for a touchdown. Now, he has to learn how to keep himself in the game even when teams go away from him. Previous ranking: 1.

5. LB Colin McCarthy: Returned from his season-ending shoulder injury a year ago and chalked up seven tackles, second most on the team while battling cramps. Miami's run defense certainly looked a lot better than it did a year ago and McCarthy was a big reason. Previous ranking: 7.

6. DT Allen Bailey: UM's pass rush struggled to get past FSU's stout offensive line. But Bailey was a big reason UM didn't carved up on the ground. He helped stuff the run in the middle and broke through once to sack Ponder before FSU scored on the next play. Still, his value is beginning to show. Previous ranking: 8.

7. DE Marcus Robinson: He made just two tackles but came up with the biggest defensive play of the game when it mattered most, sacking and stripping the ball from Ponder with FSU leading 23-17 and looking to score again at the UM 29-yard line. With Eric Moncur and Adewale Ojomo hurt, his value has shot through the roof. Previous ranking: 11.

8. S Randy Phillips: Miami's secondary had a rough night, but Phillips made plays when he was called upon. He made a diving interception in the end zone before the half and finished third on the team with six tackles. With Vaughn Telemaque and Miami shorthanded with injuries all over its defense, Phillips provided the leadership late when UM's defense needed to make a stop. Previous ranking: 12.

9. WR Travis Benjamin: Even before Aldarius Johnson and LaRon Byrd went down, Benjamin was already making the biggest plays of any Canes receiver. He hauled in a 39-yard touchdown pass to start the game, made a huge third down catch and then put UM in position for go-ahead touchdown on a 40-yard reception at the FSU 2. Big time players make plays... Previous ranking: 17.

10. RB Javarris James: So much for being No. 2 in the backfield. James looked every bit as good as advertised by his teammates. He didn't have a monster night -- 11 carries, 36 yards, 1 TD. But he served notice he's not that slow, injured guy anymore. I especially liked what I saw from him in the passing game as he made two catches for big yards. Previous ranking: 20.

> Knocking on the Top 10 door: CB Brandon Harris (previously 20) and TE Dedrick Epps (previously 19). Harris led UM with nine tackles against FSU and had two pass deflections, including one late in the game to preserve the win. Looks like he's taken the next step and is the Canes best corner. Epps made a nice return with two catches for 46 yards.

> Dropped out of the Top 10: WR Aldarius Johnson (previously 5), WR LaRon Byrd (previously 6), K Matt Bosher (previously 9), OL Orlando Franklin (previously 10). Not easy dropping AJ and Byrd from the Top 10, but they were hurt and now we aren't exactly sure when either will be back. When they do, they can earn their way back into the Top 10. Bosher had a rough day on kickoffs.

> Five on the rise: WR Leonard Hankerson (previously 37), DE Steven Wesley (previously 42), RT Matt Pipho (No. 43), RB Lee Chambers (previously 44), DE Olivier Vernon (previously 45). Hankerson had two drops, but looked improved. Wesley had a nice three yard tackle for a loss. Pipho did a decent job in his first start at right tackle. Chambers is clearly the No. 3 RB and Vernon is without question the most impactful freshman.
 7 years ago '05        #5975
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
Bye week comes at perfect time

> Posted by Shandel Richardson on September 9, 2009 11:02 AM
The Hurricanes are off today, and will have seven days to prepare for the Georgia Tech triple-option offense.

Although it's just a week, it seems almost like an eternity for the UM coaching staff. They are used to receiving less time to gear up for an opponent.

"You get opportunities to practice more than 2-3 days on the offense," UM coach Randy Shannon said.

The break comes at the ideal time because the Hurricanes had so much difficulty stopping the Yellow Jackets last year. Remember, they ran for 472 yards in a 41-23 victory that pretty much eliminated the Hurricanes from ACC title contention.

Look for the coaches to use every bit of the added time with hopes of preventing a repeat. They'll also get a look when Georgia Tech faces Clemson Thursday night.

"Players have to understand what you're trying to get done on defense to prevent big plays from happening," Shannon said.

Shannon said the focus will be on the fullback, not reigning ACC player of the year Jonathan Dwyer.

"If you never stop the fullback, you're going to have a long night," Shannon said. "Those guys last year did a great job of running the football ... You have to be sound."

The Hurricanes will likely to place a wide receiver or defensive at quarterback to simulate Georgia Tech's Josh Nesbitt during practice. Still, Shannon said all the preparation in the world won't help the players. He said it takes at least a quarter to become adjusted to playing against the unusual offense.

"You never really get a scout team," Shannon said. "In all my years in chasing the options, including my years as a player, it takes about one quarter to really get caught up because the speed of the linemen coming off the ball ... It's hard to simulate the speed, but you can get an idea."

A few thoughts:

-Don't expect to see kicker Jake Wieclaw on kickoffs. Shannon said he still need some development.
 7 years ago '06        #5976
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space

[pic - click to view]

LMAOOOOOOOOO @ kyle wright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #5977
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 P. Dedos said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao everybody talkin s**t about Nix

that kyle wright message was awesome :lachen001::lachen001:

MARK WHIPPLE:agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #5978
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
lmaooo omg pleez tell me thats a fake kyle wright account
 7 years ago '07        #5980
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
 P. Dedos said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago