Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #5461
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
 Junior G said:

[pic - click to view]

smh @ that scrub hes so predictable i knew he wasnt gonna pass. He was jus waiting for a hole to open to run. I was callin that s**t in my living room. He had 9 passes
 09-27-2009, 10:14 PM         #5462
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
he f**kin k!lls me....dude has been taught to wrap up since he started playing football...but has yet to do it.

motherf**ker
I know. I wanna see AB in there at some point. He's just more athletically gifted than Sharpton and can probably knock a few heads off if given the chance.

Randy Shannon better get in their a.sses, have Ed Reed/Sapp/Lewis come talk to them this week, and unleash hell on Oklahoma.
 9 years ago '04        #5463
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,907 | Props total: 1012 1012
 JNyiri77 said:
I know. I wanna see AB in there at some point. He's just more athletically gifted than Sharpton and can probably knock a few heads off if given the chance.

Randy Shannon better get in their a.sses, have Ed Reed/Sapp/Lewis come talk to them this week, and unleash hell on Oklahoma.
:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #5464
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,085 | Props total: 702 702
i remeber arthur brown f**kin up in a play in taylor scrambled for a long gain and it was third down or something
 9 years ago '04        #5465
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,336 | Props total: 5650 5650
yeah but f**k it im hoping if we just throw Brown in there, he can find his ways into more plays than sharpton.

because he cant be anyworse than Sharpton

we need to put Spence back at will, and 44 at Sam and put Arthur at MLB

and since Randy Phillips is hurt, put Ray Ray in his spot

DVD and B.Harris on the outside
 09-27-2009, 10:36 PM         #5466
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
yeah but f**k it im hoping if we just throw Brown in there, he can find his ways into more plays than sharpton.

because he cant be anyworse than Sharpton

we need to put Spence back at will, and 44 at Sam and put Arthur at MLB

and since Randy Phillips is hurt, put Ray Ray in his spot

DVD and B.Harris on the outside
couldn't have said it any better.

Sam is playing good at CB but he dropped that sure pick when it was underthrown. Chavez Grant needs to be 4th on the depth chart after that play he got beat on and "fell." Put McGee or someone who can turn with acceleration to cover someone. Grant doesn't have that.

I saw the play with Brown but we didn't have anyone spying Taylor like we should have or running a DE contain to at least push him up the middle. You knew he was gonna run and not pass and you still couldn't stop it.
 9 years ago '07        #5467
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
he did that every time

we played like we was scared of him passing
 09-27-2009, 11:10 PM         #5468
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Taylor and their backs were cutting to the outside with ease. There was poor tackling, yes, but how about all the bad angles we took to the ball carriers, especially Spence.

Defense looked undisciplined.
 9 years ago '04        #5469
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,903 | Props total: 82 82
i stoppped counting Sharptons missed tackles at 7, and this was in the first half
 09-27-2009, 11:14 PM         #5470
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
i stoppped counting Sharptons missed tackles at 7, and this was in the first half
The combination of his tackling and Spence getting caught in bad position was embarassing to watch.

McCarthy was the only linebacker to show up.

What's up with Spence, though?? His fundamentals looked great last year a freshmen.. he get a big head or some s**t and think he can just use his athletic ability now??

ehh im just venting now at this point..
 9 years ago '04        #5471
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,903 | Props total: 82 82
 The Lefty said:
The combination of his tackling and Spence getting caught in bad position was embarassing to watch.

McCarthy was the only linebacker to show up.

What's up with Spence, though?? His fundamentals looked great last year a freshmen.. he get a big head or some s**t and think he can just use his athletic ability now??

ehh im just venting now at this point..
ive seen him take horrible angles and he is getting blocked too much, he cant get off blocks.
 9 years ago '07        #5472
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
yes his angles have been horrid

hes playing scared or something
 9 years ago '04        #5473
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,336 | Props total: 5650 5650
he's not a good strongside linebacker

he needs to go back to weakside.

problem is mccarthy is better at weakside than sam as well.


but even then thats not the reason spence is taking s**tty angles and not tackling.

idk, he needs to get it together
 9 years ago '07        #5474
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,658 | Props total: 42 42
put authur brown in
 9 years ago '04        #5475
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Spence really needs to go back at Will. Gives him room to freestyle and make plays with his athletic abilities. He doesn't have yet the size to play SAM, in which he has to take on bigger TE's and tackles; that's why he's getting bottled up all the damn time.

I don't know about putting Arthur Brown in the fire yet though; at least not yet for the oklahoma game. He needs to get eased into the fire against FAMU and the other teams we play after the oklahoma game. However, I'd be really happy to see Cookie getting some action. He's better than Brown in my opinion.

I'ma come out on record and say that we were really missing Aldarious "GLUE HANDS" Johnson in this game.

He should be ready for the oklahoma game though

Allen Bailey should have a strong performace against that weak sooners offensive line


Last edited by Cap Peeler; 09-28-2009 at 10:03 AM..
 09-28-2009, 10:34 AM         #5476
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We missed AJ, yes, but we could have easily over came that.

The offensive side of the ball, I'm disappointed in Whipple's play calling. We continously tried to throw the ball down the field and that just wasn't going to work very often in those conditions. Where was the short passing game in the first half? If Va Tech was going to keep stacking the box with 8-9 guys, spread em out 3-4 wide and let's throw the short, quick routes.

The defense was horrible, but Whipple's gameplan was just as bad.
 9 years ago '07        #5477
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 The Lefty said:
We missed AJ, yes, but we could have easily over came that.

The offensive side of the ball, I'm disappointed in Whipple's play calling. We continously tried to throw the ball down the field and that just wasn't going to work very often in those conditions. Where was the short passing game in the first half? If Va Tech was going to keep stacking the box with 8-9 guys, spread em out 3-4 wide and let's throw the short, quick routes.

The defense was horrible, but Whipple's gameplan was just as bad.
I dont think Whipple game planned for a rainstorm, but I feel ya, he shouldve made some adjustments.

With that said, lets just ball out on the sooners....Im hyped for that 8pm primetime kickoff:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #5478
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,084 | Props total: 3389 3389
so jojo nicolas is starting since randy phillips is out, fukk my life

coaches need to stop fukkin around and start ray ray, i'd rather watch him make mistakes than nicolas
 9 years ago '04        #5479
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,336 | Props total: 5650 5650
i think RP is gonna play..he practiced today
 9 years ago '05        #5480
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,085 | Props total: 702 702
gotdamn you ricky...stfu before this makes headlines on espn or some s**t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
121 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
60 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy