70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #5441
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
per rivals,

LT Jason Fox has a new aspect to his game: Lower hand placement.

Line coach Jeff Stoutland showed Fox pictures of NFL linemen and then showed Fox the same players in college. The difference? In the NFL pictures those players had lower hand placement when blocking.

"Coach Stoutland's been trying some new techniques out," Fox said. "He's been talking to coaches at the next level and carrying those things down to us. It's working out.

"We watched film (of NFL players) and see how much cleaner their technique is at the next level, how the game evolves."

Will having his hands lower make a big difference?

"It helps get under the defense," Fox said. "When you get under their pads you can lift them up and stop their rush a lot easier. It helps out with leverage."

For his part Stoutland says "Too many players play with their hands outside here. If you're trying to push somebody and your hand's on their back, how can you push them? It's just showing the guys where their hands are going and leverage.

"We've worked on tighter hands."

Fox also was asked about the progress of first team right tackle Matt Pipho.

"He's done really well," Fox said. "We all have a lot of faith in him. He got his opportunity and he was ready for it. He stepped up to the challenge. He's a really smart guy. He came out and he knows his stuff."

* Sam Shields says he's "feeling more confident" at his new position - he moved from WR to cornerback this spring.

"I have to keep working at it," Shields said. "There's progress. Day after day I'm getting better on whatever I need help on doing."

* Free safety Joe Wylie is backing up Vaughn Telemaque.

But he's hopeful for a role on the field this season.

"The spring's going real well," he said. "I'm receiving great coaching, am just trying to work through it and get better every day. I can definitely see improvement in my game."

Wylie arrived at Miami at 170 pounds. He now weighs 205 pounds.

"(Andreu) Swasey has a great strength and conditioning program," Wylie said. "It's real easy to put on weight, especially if you do what you're told."

* Freshman RB Mike James has enjoyed a strong spring.

"I'm finding ways to help my team," he says. "I don't know, it just happened. A big play just happens before I even know it. I just get in there, say I'm going to run hard and whatever happens, happens."

James says "it's not easy" playing at this level.

"It's tough," he said.

But James says he's feeling more and more comfortable.

"After the Traz Powell scrimmage I felt more comfortable running the ball," he said.

James says his blitz pickup has been the hardest thing for him to learn.

* Allen Bailey again did not participate in any 11-on-11 work but did individual drills as he recovers from an unspecified injury. With Bailey out the first team tackles were Joe Joseph and Josh Holmes. Behind them were Marcus Forston and Micanor Regis.

* Highlights from the day's work in full pads:

In goal line drills the offense dominated. With the ball placed on the three, Jacory Harris ran in a score on the second play of the first series. On the next series Mike James ran in a two-yard TD on second down. On the following series Damien Berry pounded right up the middle for a touchdown on first down. On the next series Cannon Smith had an easy TD run on a bootleg around the right side. He was untouched on his way to the end zone.

On the first play of 11-on-11 non-goal line drills Graig Cooper took a handoff around the right end for a 30-yard touchdown. He was untouched on the play. Cooper had a 60-yard scoring run later, breaking around the right side untouched. LaRon Byrd had a big play with a 50-yard catch and run for a score, and Daniel Adderley also had a long touchdown catch and run on a pass from Taylor Cook.

Other offensive highlights: Tommy Streeter had a nice diving 15-yard catch, Thearon Collier had a 20-yard grab on the left sideline, and Byrd took a short throw for a 25-yard gain.

Sacks on defense came from Marcus Robinson (he had two), Marcus Forston and Olivier Vernon. Demarcus Van Dyke did a nice job breaking up a Jacory Harris pass, and Sam Shields had an interception when there was a miscommunication between the receiver and quarterback. Steven Wesley recovered a fumbled handoff exchange between Harris and Mike James. Vaughn Telemaque had a couple of nice stops in the run game.

* The first team receivers to start 11-on-11 work were LaRon Byrd and Leonard Hankeronson. The next set of receivers to get on the field were Tommy Streeter and Davon Johnson.

The first team cornerbacks were Brandon Harris and Demarcus Van Dyke. Ryan Hill and Chavez Grant were behind them. The first team safeties were Vaughn Telemaque and Randy Phillips.

The first group defensive ends to start 11-on-11 work were Marcus Robinson and Olivier Vernon. Behind them were Steven Wesley and Andrew Smith.

* During punt return drills the returners were Graig Cooper and Thearon Collier.
 8 years ago '04        #5442
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
Stoutland: O-Line depth has ways to go

Beyond backup quarterback, it hasn't been hard to see this spring what one of the major concerns is going to be on offense heading into next season. Tied for second on the very questionable list: Second team left tackle, second team left guard, second team center, second team right guard and second team right tackle.

Offensive line coach Jeff Stoutland prepares his players for practice. Offensive line coach Jeff Stoutland said Wednesday his mission this spring was to try and find guys for those spots and establish a rough draft of a working eight to nine man rotation he could put on the field Saturdays (like he's done in each of his previous two seasons at Miami). Consider the job partially done at best. What Stoutland has really been able to do after 13 spring practices is figure out junior Matt Pipho can really be his starting right tackle (he's shown enough consistency), and that his three talented newcomers -- Ben Jones, Brandon Washington and Jermaine Johnson -- are better off in different spots than he initially thought. The rest really remains unknown.

"Our first group is a lot further along than our second group," Stoutland said. "Our first group is really clicking right now. Second group is just a lot of young people."

Jones, who began the season backing up Matt Pipho at right tackle, has been moved to the left side. Johnson, who began on the left side, has been moved to backup right tackle (where he told Stoutland he feels more comfortable). And Washington, who began at right guard and has since been moved to left guard, can likely play anywhere if needed.

The good news is all three appear talented enough -- along with right guard Harland Gunn (who has taken advantage Joel Figueroa has been out with an injury this spring) -- where they could be serious contirbutors down the road. But it's obvious they have plenty of work to do this spring and summer if they hope to turn the corner and really earn a spot in the roation. “There’s still a lot of teaching going on,” Stoutland said of his second team. “But they’re going to be good players down the road.”

Jones, who played mostly right tackle in high school, has to "learn and kick from a new standpoint," Stoutland said. "But I’m happy with him. He’s a real good athlete. He didn’t play at all last year. He was injured twice. It was hard to develop him. But he’s really come a long way this spring. If he continues to improve like that, then we’ve added more depth."

As for Washington, Stoutland says, "When he gets in that weight room full time, you’ll see him change a little bit." Stoutland said there is still a lot to like about Washington, especially his smarts and maturity after playing a year in prep school. "You talk about a bright kid, he’s very, very intelligent. We can do a lot of things with him and you only have to coach him once. He’s not going to [make a mistake] next time. He could actually, like Orlando [Franklin] did, end up helping us this year. He can play tackle, center. He’s extremely bright. Right now we got him playing left guard. Before he’s done here, who knows where he’ll play."

Joel Figueroa missed the spring with an arm injury > While Gunn has played the entire spring with the first team at right guard, don't expect him to remain there when Joel Figueroa returns this fall. "I can’t wait to get back to coaching Fig again. I believe he’s going to be a force," Stoutland said. "I think the best thing to happen to Harland was Fig not playing. Now we’ve established some depth. But Fig is really going to have to drop in a bucket [for him not to start]. I have a lot of confidence in that guy. I think all of our players do. Still, our guards have always rotated. So, Harland Gunn is going to play."

> Wednesday's practice had too many amazing offensive plays to mention. In fact, the offense really has dominated a lot this spring. Left tackle Jason Fox summed it up the best Wednesday -- and certainly laid the foundation for some trash talking heading into Saturday's Spring Game at Lockhart Stadium.

"I think the defense has won maybe one practice so far this spring," Fox said. "I don’t know if you watched practice but I think we scored every other play. We’ll see what happens Saturday. But we plan on... I'm just going to stop right there.
 8 years ago '05        #5443
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Redshirt freshman C.J. Holton is making a position change with the hope of earning more playing time this season.

Holton (6-1, 210) has officially switched positions from safety to linebacker after he played his new position well during the scrimmage and showing the potential to be a productive linebacker.

He is currently lining up at strong side linebacker.

"Coach Shannon just wanted to try something new because we are deep at safety," Holton said. "During the scrimmage he just threw me in at linebacker and the coaching staff I did pretty good so we just kept it rolling."

After watching the film from the scrimmage, coach Micheal Barrow convinced Holton that a move to linebacker was in his best interest.

"I was nervous because I didn't really know what I was doing," Holton said. "I was just flying to the ball and making tackles, but the coaches said I did good. I felt bad at first about how I did, but coach Barrow called me and said I did pretty good."

One plus for Holton regarding the position change is that he won't have to worry about keeping his weight down. Holton reported to UM last fall weighing 223 pounds and has worked hard to get down to the 210 pounds he currently weighs in order to play safety.

Now Holton can eat a regular diet and not focus on keeping his weight down. Holton says he can get to 225 pounds easily by next season.

"Coach Shannon said I can gain the weight back now," Holton said. "Now I can just relax and eat like I want to. It was rough and it sucked to keep my weight down, but I did it."

Holton believes that linebacker will be a better position for him in the future because now he can just focus on getting to the football as fast as he can. Holton believes playing linebacker is more about relying on instincts.

"At safety you kind of have to play a little hesitant where as at linebacker you have to go all out on every play," Holton said. "There is a difference. At linebacker you have to just fly around to the ball and play full speed."

"There isn't as much to worry about at linebacker. It is just flying around to the ball."

Now Holton believes he can see the field faster now that he has changed positions.

"I was going with the third team when I was at safety and now I am running with the second team," Holton said. "I should see the field a lot quicker now."

Mar. 25, 2009

By: David Lake
 8 years ago '05        #5444
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Sophomore wide receiver LaRon Byrd has adjusted quickly to offensive coordinator Mark Whipple's offense.

Byrd says he has been studying his playbook non-stop since Whipple gave the offense the new playbook and now that they have been through three weeks of spring football, Byrd says he has a strong grasp of the scheme.

"I know the receivers are comfortable with at least 95 percent of the playbook," Byrd said. "I know I study day and night inside and out. I know all the receivers are in their playbook too. I think the offense as a whole has about 95 percent of the offense down."

Byrd says the new offense has been too tough to learn. According to Byrd, the only thing he has had to learn is the new terminology that comes with the system. Byrd says overall there have been very few busts by the players this spring.

"It is just more complex," Byrd said of the new offense. "We have a NFL style playbook and so it is different terminology and a lot of us weren't used to it, but now this spring we are used to it and we have it all under our belts and we are ready for anything now."

Byrd finished his freshman season with a productive 228 yards and four touchdowns on 21 receptions. He showed great potential as a red-zone target last season and that he could become a very good receiver next season if he can continue to progress.

With the spring football game this Saturday, Byrd talked about what he wants to accomplish in the game.

"I am just focused on perfecting my plays," Byrd said. "The new offensive coordinator, coach Whipple, threw a lot at us and I want to make sure I am comfortable in all phases of the game. I just want to perfect everything like work on my footwork coming out of my breaks. I have gotten better at that now compared to where I was during the season. I just want to come out of my breaks, break away from the defense, and hopefully score some touchdowns."

Byrd says he has been impressed with how the cornerbacks have progressed this spring. He talked about going up against the defensive backs this weekend and which corner he enjoys going up against the most.

"We are going to give those defensive backs a battle and I think the offense is going to come out on top," Byrd said. "You can put that marked in stone."

"I would have to say Brandon Harris is the guy I like going up against the most because that is my roommate and we go at each other all the time telling each other we are going to get you today. When I get back home I am going to have to talk some trash to him."

Mar. 25, 2009

By: David Lake
 8 years ago '05        #5445
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Junior DeMarcus Van Dke wants to be the team's top cornerback in 2009 after a disappointing sophomore year.

Van Dke started just the final two games as a sophomore after starting eight as a true freshman in 2007.

"I played with confidence (as a freshman)," Van Dke said. "In my freshman year, people thought I was going to play scared, but I played with confidence and listened to what my coaches told me to do and went out there and played. But in the second year, it wasn't really what I wanted."

Van Dke, 6-foot-1 and 175 pounds, wants the responsibility of being counted on by the coaches and his teammates.

"I should be the top cornerback on the team," Van Dke said. "I do want to go against the other team's top receiver, but right now I just want to do whatever Coach Shannon wants me to do."

In 25 career games, Van Dke has yet to record an interception and has two pass breakups while making 30 tackles, one for a loss.

"I need to catch the ball," Van Dke said. "I know in a couple of games I could have had interceptions, but I dropped the ball."

Picking off passes was a problem for last year's secondary, which had just two on the season as the team finished with four, which ranked last in the entire country.

"As a team we only had four, but this year our goal is to get at least 15," Van Dke said. "Coach Lovett had 20 at North Carolina last year. We have the same people they have, probably better athletes."

Van Dke is optimistic that the Miami secondary can make plays in 2009 although throughout spring practices, they have struggles to find the ball in the air particularly in the redzone.

While it appears the secondary is struggling, Van Dke believes they are facing the best group of receivers in the country.

"I think they are probably the top receiving group in the nation right now," Van Dke said.

The receivers are led by Aldarius Johnson, Leonard Hankerson, and Travis Benjamin.

"They can be up there with the top receiving corps to ever come through Miami because they have different guys that play different styles like LaRon Byrd, who can go deep, Aldarius Johnson is a great route-runner, Leonard Hankerson is a great route-runner, and Kendal Thompkins, I call him the Roscoe Parrish of the group," Van Dke said.

He has noticed a difference in the receivers from a year ago.

"(The receivers) are more physical and much faster like Kendal Thompkins, he wasn't that strong, but now he's stronger and faster," Van Dke said. "And Tommy Streeter, he didn't play much last year because he was redshirted, now we can see how good he can be.

Van Dke suffered a light leg strain in his first track meet of the season on January 24 in Gainesville, which held him out for the start of spring practices. He insists everything is fine now.

"I'm back to 100 percent now," Van Dke said.

Van Dke is hoping to help lead the defense past the offense in Saturday's spring game.

"The defense won last year and we are going to try to defend our crown this year."
 8 years ago '04        #5446
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
QA with Mike James from inside the U:

The best quote is at the end.

Does it feel easy out here?

“No, it is not easy at all. It is tough out there. It probably doesn’t look tough but it is tough.”

Was there a point when you started to feel more comfortable?

“Yeah, probably after the scrimmage at Traz Powell I felt more comfortable running the ball and then I just felt like I can do this.”

What areas are you trying to work on right now?

“Picking up the blitz package and things like that. Picking up the blitz has basically been the hardest thing.”

What are your thoughts on the scrimmage?

“I just want to go out there and run hard and show everyone what I got and show the world what I can do.”

What is the feedback the coaches are giving you that they want to see you do?

“They just want to make sure that I understand my a.ssignments and that I am crisp with everything with do.”

Is this an opportunity with you now that Javarris might be out for the spring game?

“Yes, I hate to see my brother go down, but this is a big opportunity for me. I am still going to do the same things I would do though even if he was there which is just run hard.”

What has been the most suprising thing for you so far?

“That I have come out and made an impact so quick. I didn’t think I could do as good as I am doing. I thought I would do good, but not this fast. I am doing better than I thought I was going to do.”

What are your expectations for the season now?

“To make a difference on the football field whether they put me on kickoff or punt return. Wherever I can make a difference I will play.”

How comfortable are you with the passing game?

“I am very comfortable they used to flex me out in high school and I would catch the ball. I am real comfortable with the passing game. I love catching the ball. I feel like if I was a little taller I would be a receiver, but I am short so I am playing running back and I am just find with that.”

How has it been living in Miami for a couple months now?

“Oh I love it. I love the weather and I love the community. Everything is great and there is not a better place to be. If you are not in Miami then your life is going real bad right now (smiles).”
 8 years ago '06        #5447
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,724 | Props total: 12271 12271
too much talent at running and wideout for us to lose!!!!!!!!!

A STORM IS A BREWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to bad i wont be at any games :(

ILL BE SITTING BEHIND THE FENCE prob somewhere like GAINSVILLE CI smackin a gator fan with no teeth!!!!!!!!

:rasta:
 8 years ago '04        #5448
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
Well so the spring game just got wrapped up, i hope you guys got to see it.

my observations:

1. Wish Jacory would've had more reps than he did. But he looked good, with the exception of a couple of passes.
2. Cook looked really good, led a very good drive. He's def. 2nd stringer.
3. Cannon also looked pretty good too but not as impressive as Cook
4. Mike James is the truth. Kid looks like a hybrid Frank Gore w/ some McGahee in him
5. Wideouts looked good too. Thompkins and Laron were the most impressive. What happened to Streeter? did he even play?
6. I'm pretty f**king impressed on how good the passing offense looked today. Whipple has done an excellent job in implementing his stuff in just 15 spring practices. I don't think we've thrown so much and have had as many formation variations since 2002.
7. There were NO bubble screens, QB draws, Option passes. - Excellent
8. Very impressed with Damien Berry. He kept his legs pumping and refused to go down on contact. Nice 50 yd run for a TD.
9. Jake Wiclaw is garbage. Clearly this kid is not ready yet. He needs to focus more on punting and probably kicking off and just let Bosher to kick FGs and Extra Points
10. Our secondary needs alotta more work to do. BH and Van Dike didn't look too good out there. Randy Phillips and Vaughn Tellemaque looked good on the other hand.
 8 years ago '06        #5449
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
:wow: @ our talent at wide out

thompkins reminds me of sinorice moss out there

Lyron Byrd is gonna be something special man unbelievable, he deserved that #47

Glue hands nuff said and if Collier gets in the open field its done

Jordan Futch cant be blocked

VT and Randy Phillips should do at Saftey

Mike James is gonna be special and damien berry looked impressive
 8 years ago '06        #5450
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
there was over 100 former players and coaches there too

what recruit that was there is gonna not gonna want to join the family?

the recruit list that was there was impressive
 8 years ago '05        #5451
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,704 | Props total: 3816 3816
word is Ivan McCartney is a Cane.
 8 years ago '04        #5452
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
there was over 100 former players and coaches there too

what recruit that was there is gonna not gonna want to join the family?

the recruit list that was there was impressive
250 to be exact.
 03-28-2009, 04:38 PM         #5453
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone have that recruit list?
 8 years ago '04        #5454
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 474 474
 The Lefty said:
Anyone have that recruit list?
Recruits:
Ivan McCartney
Louis Nix (was with Hurtt)
Gideon Ajagbe
LaMarcus Joyner
Jakhari Gore
Brandon Linder
Tony Grimes

Signees
Cory White
Dyron Dye
Ray Ray Armstrong
Prince Kent
Jared Wheeler
Lamar Miller
 8 years ago '05        #5455
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Did Jeff Luc make it out there?
 8 years ago '04        #5456
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1402 1402
 Cap Peeler said:
Well so the spring game just got wrapped up, i hope you guys got to see it.

my observations:

1. Wish Jacory would've had more reps than he did. But he looked good, with the exception of a couple of passes.
2. Cook looked really good, led a very good drive. He's def. 2nd stringer.
3. Cannon also looked pretty good too but not as impressive as Cook
4. Mike James is the truth. Kid looks like a hybrid Frank Gore w/ some McGahee in him
5. Wideouts looked good too. Thompkins and Laron were the most impressive. What happened to Streeter? did he even play?
6. I'm pretty f**king impressed on how good the passing offense looked today. Whipple has done an excellent job in implementing his stuff in just 15 spring practices. I don't think we've thrown so much and have had as many formation variations since 2002.
7. There were NO bubble screens, QB draws, Option passes. - Excellent
8. Very impressed with Damien Berry. He kept his legs pumping and refused to go down on contact. Nice 50 yd run for a TD.
9. Jake Wiclaw is garbage. Clearly this kid is not ready yet. He needs to focus more on punting and probably kicking off and just let Bosher to kick FGs and Extra Points
10. Our secondary needs alotta more work to do. BH and Van Dike didn't look too good out there. Randy Phillips and Vaughn Tellemaque looked good on the other hand.
i agree with most of that except for #10..I thought BH and DVD played good.

both were in position to make plays on the ball, and at the very least they made the tackle(which is giant improvement for DVD, make no mistake about that) its just one the play where Hankerson caught it on him...Hank just out physicalled him.

but they were both in the right positions for a majority of the plays
 8 years ago '06        #5457
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
Did Jeff Luc make it out there?
i dont know but he has already made four trips to coral gables :applause::dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #5458
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 Junior G said:
word is Ivan McCartney is a Cane.
from who?
 8 years ago '04        #5459
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 474 474
New UM offensive coordinator Mark Whipple adds creative touch

New UM offensive coordinator Mark Whipple and players emerged encouraged after spring practice, and with good reason. Safety Randy Phillips said this offense will be ''way more creative'' than last year's: "We have an offensive coordinator with a great mind.''

Although Jacory Harris said ''we ran only simple plays'' and used just 10 percent of the offense Saturday, Whipple's creative touches have been evident, a bit Saturday and in earlier private practices. This spring, we have seen Aldarius Johnson and Graig Cooper throw passes; fullback Patrick Hill lining up at least once alongside receivers; unbalanced offensive lines; and, at times, four receivers lining up next to each other. ''Now we make the defense adjust to us instead of adjusting to them,'' Harris said.

Johnson said Whipple's offense has ''a dozen more patterns for each receiver'' than Patrick Nix's system. ''Now, you will never know what's going to hit you,'' receiver LaRon Byrd said. ''Sometimes, the deep guys like Travis Benjamin might be the short guys'' on routes, and vice versa.

Whipple likes the depth at running back and receiver, and he said: ``We've got real stability in the offensive line. Everybody has gotten better. Jacory is a good player -- he has really progressed. We've got a long way to go, but we've got a lot of promise .''

• Most improved receivers? Receivers coach Aubrey Hill cites Kendal Thompkins and Leonard Hankerson. ''Leonard has picked up the offense the best,'' Hill said. Those two split first-team snaps Saturday, with Byrd also opening with the first unit.

Johnson, who lost weight, ''will have more quickness and speed,'' Hill said. Thearon Collier excelled Saturday.

• Vaughn Telemaque and Randy Phillips emerged as clear favorites to start at safety, and Brandon Harris and DeMarcus Van Dyke at cornerback. (Byrd said Harris has been the toughest cornerback to play against.) Converted receiver Sam Shields has developed well -- secondary coach Wesley McGriff said Shields will play cornerback in games and ''could end up starting'' eventually.

• Spring sensation Mike James, whom Cooper calls ''a combination of me and Javarris James,'' is so dedicated that he said he studies spring football tape 15 hours a week. ''He's got it all -- the moves, the power,'' Cooper said. . . . Another early arrival, Olivier Vernon, had a sack Saturday and has made a strong case to join a deep defensive-end rotation: "I didn't come in early to redshirt!''
 8 years ago '05        #5460
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,704 | Props total: 3816 3816
 P. Dedos said:
from who?
tharinger.com

they said Luc is too, site is wrong alot so they probably hold no weight
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
204 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
108 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
52 comments
1 day ago