Video inside Bow Wow givin men advice n Gille responds
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Report: LeBron/Kyrie beef stemmed from incident involving Kyrie father
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
137 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Season Opener: Carmelo's Thunder vs Kristaps Knicks 10/19 8:00pm
427 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #5401
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 The Lefty said:
and just to think we still have Streeter, Collier, Thompkins..
add Davon Johnson

I just hope none of these kids transfer but instead stick it out until they get their turn.

With the way we're throwing the ball, we most likely will have a receiver go for over 1,000 yds. Hopefully either JJ or Coop go for 1,000 rushing yds as well which I think at least one of them will.

With that being said, I reallly don't care about 1,000 yd seasons and these kids are mature enough to understand that and appreciate that. They mentioned that and it's all about winning football games at the end of the day. I'm happy with Jacory "Iceman" Harris spreading that ball out to 15 different receivers all day
 09-24-2009, 05:37 PM         #5402
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think we are looking at a very, very special group right now, and I'm not just talking the WR core..
 8 years ago '04        #5403
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,738 | Props total: 3886 3886
thats the k!ller s**t...Thompkins, Streeter and DJ can all play ball..hell DJ had a couple grabs last year.

When the guys in front of them go off it will be they're turn to turn it out
 8 years ago '04        #5404
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
in spring training camp and when NFL canes was working at UM with the recievers

reggie wayne, santana moss and andre johnsontold them that yall are the most tallented theyve seen at miami and they meant every word

AJ is injured and if davon johnson didnt have 6 beast in front of him

he would be out there having a show

wait till tommy streeter gets some playing this

this guy is the next moss... speed and high beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and all these guys are still young imagine when they juniors/seniors

we got lamar miller the best running back in the summer came taking a redshirt because james is leaving and super coop might go to the NFL

we got eduardo clements silently commited... darion hall is a beast commited dont let that stupid rivals 3 star shyt fool you... this guy is fast and hard to tackle will run yout the f**k over and we might have another suprise for 2010

Our Offensive Line are beasting because they are all juniors and seniors

right now the back ups are brandon the problem washington, Ben Jones, Jermaine Johnson, MALCOLM BUCHE IN PREP SCHOOL WHO IS COACH SAID HAS MORE UPSIDE AND TALENT THAN THE #1 PREP OL THAN LAST YEAR....

AND DONT LET ME GET STARTED ON THE DEFENSE !!!

I ALSO THINK THAT JACORY ICE COLD HARRIS IS GONNA BE HERE FOR FOUR YEARS BECAUSE ARM STRENGTH AND CAUSE HE ALREADY MADE A STATE MENT THAT HE WANTS TO STAY FOURS YEARS, WIN A RING AND LEAVE WITH A HEISMAN IN HISS COLLEGE CAREER IN JUNE :rasta:
Can't wait to see some of that Streeter action man. I'm sure we're gonna see him and Kendall in some action after the oklahoma game.

Imagine a formation inside the 20 yd line of Streeter at 6'5, Aldarious at 6'3/LaRon Byrd at 6'4, Jimmy Graham at 6'8, Leonard Hankerson at 6'4

I'm sure Whipple has that formation somewhere in his playbook, it's just a matter of when he's gonna release it. I love it how he hasn't showed the whole playbook off at this point .

I was driving today and I was thinking about a goalline formation with Allen Bailey as the RB I remember Texas had a 270 lb tackle during the Vince Young years that lined up as a RB and usually punched it in from < 5 yds in.

It's a good thing Miller getting a redshirt this season. I don't want him to waste a year on solely returning kicks. We got Super Coop handling those duties alongside with Travis "The Blur" Benjamin when needed. :agreement6:

Man man oh man, I could just go on about this man, we're so stacked on our offensive side of the ball it's not even funny.

And trust me, Boss Shannon is just getting started. We're finna get Sticks, Michaellee Harris, Hurns, and that other n*gga from Booker T. :agreement6:

Agree, Darion Hall is a straight thoroughbred, that kid is a specimen. He's gonna be our big bruiser behind Mike James/Lamar Miller

We're in the game with Brandon Linder the OL from STA.

n*ggas don't wanna see the Canes in 2010 and 2011
 8 years ago '04        #5405
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
Maurice Hagens is the brother I was talking about

6'1 235 lbs

He's gonna be knocking nolies for the next 4 years
 8 years ago '04        #5406
madness 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$12,941 | Props total: 2613 2613
the WR depth has come a long way

remember when we were so desperate for wideouts the old staff was thinking of moving brian monroe (the punter) to receiver? ryan moore, lance leggett, khalil jones, rashaun jones = :sick:

remember watching fat tyrone moss, slow charlie jones, fat jerell mabry (i still when i think of this obese n*gga missing blocks)...watching them play was painful.

it's good to see we're getting some miami-level players again:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #5407
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:

remember when we were so desperate for wideouts the old staff was thinking of moving brian monroe (the punter) to receiver? ryan moore, lance leggett, khalil jones, rashaun jones = :sick:

remember watching fat tyrone moss, slow charlie jones, fat jerell mabry (i still when i think of this obese n*gga missing blocks)...watching them play was painful.

oh man...

*pukes*

thankfully all of em coker bums are gone.

at tyronne moss talking s**t about Boss Shannon booting his garbage a.ss to memphis and starting Super Coop as a true freshman.
 8 years ago '04        #5408
madness 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
oh man...

*pukes*

at tyronne moss talking s**t about Boss Shannon booting his garbage a.ss to memphis and starting Super Coop as a true freshman.
shannon played with alot of those bums his first year, then when he realized how trash they were he gave them their transfer papers
 8 years ago '04        #5409
booie4 
space
space
$5,215 | Props total: 1372 1372
 Cap Peeler said:
oh man...

*pukes*

that was Charlie Jones
 8 years ago '04        #5410
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 booie4 said:
that was Charlie Jones
yeah that bum. Who cares they were both bums.

It's ok, Boss Shannon got this train going full speed now
 8 years ago '04        #5411
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
shannon played with alot of those bums his first year, then when he realized how trash they were he gave them their transfer papers
Boss Shannon didn't even put stipulation on their transfer

them n*ggas were too garbage.

in 3 yrs and the most memorable play of dajleon farr was that FG fake against fsu in 2007

reggie youngblood's fat, unconditioned a.ss missing blocks

kyle wright having a rocket arm but the IQ equivalent as that of a monkey

granted, he got sacked every 3 plays

rich olson running up the middle on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down.

mr. clappy on the sidelines with his "it's ok we'll just punt the ball again" face
 8 years ago '05        #5412
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Cap Peeler said:
mr. clappy on the sidelines with his "it's ok we'll just punt the ball again" face
 8 years ago '04        #5413
madness 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
Boss Shannon didn't even put stipulation on their transfer

them n*ggas were too garbage.

in 3 yrs and the most memorable play of dajleon farr was that FG fake against fsu in 2007

reggie youngblood's fat, unconditioned a.ss missing blocks

kyle wright having a rocket arm but the IQ equivalent as that of a monkey

granted, he got sacked every 3 plays

rich olson running up the middle on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down.

sad thing is youngblood was a 5 star lineman outta texas, he had the size and talent, just didnt have the drive to be great.

wright had the worst pocket presence i'd ever seen from a qb. he would never go through his progressions and start panicking - he'd literally run RIGHT into sacks.

kirby had heart......and absolutely nothing else. no arm, no accuracy, no smarts.

and @the image of coker clapping his hands on the sideline after missed field goals, fumbles, and picks. just to compare, did you see that look of death shannon gave bosher when he missed a field goal even tho we were up by like 20? just shows how different the coaches are
 8 years ago '04        #5414
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Practice Report: 9/24
Sep. 24, 2009

By: David Lake

Pat Hill
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- The University of Miami completed their third practice in preparation for Virginia Tech this afternoon.

Read here for the latest news and notes coming out of today’s practice.

• Mobile quarterbacks like Virginia Tech’s Tyrod Taylor can put a lot of pressure on a defense. Shannon talked about what type of pressure Taylor can put on a defense. “He can be very dangerous. The one thing is that you can’t be misled by his running ability. He has a very strong arm and you can see that when he moves around in the pocket, if you can corral him the secondary has to do a good job of locking onto the receivers. If you don’t he can make a good throw and they make their catches that way.”

“Teams have done a good job of corralling him and keeping him in the pocket. They will probably design a quarterback draw or something like that for him, but that is the thing that you have to concern yourself with. If everybody does their job and not help somebody else in coverage, because that is when somebody gets out of coverage or jumps out of the pass rush lane and that is how big plays happen.”

• Shannon is impressed with the contribution fullback Pat hill has made to the offense in the first two games. Shannon says Hill has done a good job with his play in the running game and passing game. “He has done a great job of blocking. He is not selfish and isn’t worried about running the football. I think that is part of the reason why our offense is really going., with what he does in the run game and with blitz pickups. Then he caught a pass too, so he has good hands. If they don’t honor him maybe we can give him the ball five or six times in the passing game and then he will have maybe five catches for a hundred yards (smiles).”

• Miami has committed just two turnovers on offense this season. Shannon said he is pleased with the way Miami has protected the football so far this season. “You always want more, but I think we are doing a great job. We work on turnovers so much in practice from the standpoint of scout team trying to strip the ball and the defense trying to create turnovers. When you practice that way, sometimes it pays off for you.”

• The team will release the weekly injury report later this evening.
 8 years ago '04        #5415
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
sad thing is youngblood was a 5 star lineman outta texas, he had the size and talent, just didnt have the drive to be great.

wright had the worst pocket presence i'd ever seen from a qb. he would never go through his progressions and start panicking - he'd literally run RIGHT into sacks.

kirby had heart......and absolutely nothing else. no arm, no accuracy, no smarts.

and @the image of coker clapping his hands on the sideline after missed field goals, fumbles, and picks. just to compare, did you see that look of death shannon gave bosher when he missed a field goal even tho we were up by like 20? just shows how different the coaches are

[pic - click to view]

A lot of it really does come down to coaching. Youngblood, Wright, Leggett, etc, they all could've been pretty good here but uncle larry must have been on the shrooms. Clapping for everything, moral victories after losses he just needed to go.
 8 years ago '07        #5416
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,465 | Props total: 1037 1037
n*ggas going in

im on the floor
 8 years ago '07        #5417
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 madness said:

For real, this team's future is looking ridicoulous considering all of our major ballers are pure sophomores, s**t some of them aint even 20 yet:lachen001: and theyve already transformed this program to a top 10 team.

L Miller bout to be the next great rb seeing how he cut up the field and got that 'next man speed'. ACC aint ready to handle all this:lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #5418
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,738 | Props total: 3886 3886
 Cap Peeler said:

[pic - click to view]

A lot of it really does come down to coaching. Youngblood, Wright, Leggett, etc, they all could've been pretty good here but uncle larry must have been on the shrooms. Clapping for everything, moral victories after losses he just needed to go.
my daddy use to give me that same look when i f**ked up....every time i got suspended from school...same look
 8 years ago '08        #5419
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$407 | Props total: 11 11
 Cap Peeler said:

[pic - click to view]

not to mention Leggett and Berlin just got cut from their practice squads in the League. Why did we even let them play?
 8 years ago '05        #5420
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 603 603
 FSU_CANE561 said:
not to mention Leggett and Berlin just got cut from their practice squads in the League. Why did we even let them play?
leggett was actually baaallin his freshmen yr....but then wtf
lol i remember my dude in va was asking who #9 on the um team was...cuz him and his goons up in va (when he was in charlotesville) almost jumped his a.ss for acting all stupid up there

and berlin - he wasnt that bad just a product of a bad system and heigh issues....IE florida game - running the offense under center he was a wreck...but put him in shotgun and dude would go crazy....he was too small to even see what the hell was going on undercenter...pro-style offense didnt suit him at all...but still he did a manageable career - and our play callin (Dan Werner - i havent forgotten about this bum) horrendous
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
37 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Days In Houston (Tsu)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
116 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Heath Ledger Got Christian Bale To Actually Punch Him While Shooting ..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
190 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
69 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy