Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside 18 Years Later, Mom still looking D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside Feb 28 - TWITTER DESTROYS DONALD TRUMP AFTER REPUBLICANS VOTE TO KEEP T..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 43
Nicki Minaj On the Set With Future for Music Video (#Still Not Over)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Rick ROSS GETS at ANGELA YEE for not being FREAKY
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #5261
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
space
space
$52,404 | Props total: 5009 5009
 madness said:
let's see, yall lost yall top 2 DEs, top 2 LBs, top 3 DBs, top 3 WRs, top TB, Weatherford as a backup QB, DeVo as a backup QB....i like our chances:greetings10:
Top 2 DE's? wrong...Brown is gone, but Markus White was #2. Neefy Moffett was #3 and he's gone too

top 2 LBs??? We lost Nicholson our 2nd best...that's it. Dekota Watson who was our best is still here, still got Bradham, Carr, Williams, Smith, Gresham, Wright, Harris

what the fu*k kind of nonsense you takin about Weatherford and D'Vo? they didn't even see the field vs Miami last year, I guess you just talkin to hear ya self talk. Brown only had 1 Pass deflection against MIami last year he ain't do sh*t.

Top 3 WRs? Carr, Parker yes but Bert Reed, Easterling, Fortson > Surrency....Commack will beast same with Haulstead.

You think Antone SMith is better then Jermaine Thomas??? lmfao...Jermaine had 2 carries 65 yards against you last year.

you makin no kind of sense...we added Reid who will lock down Johnson, Willie Downs who will make plays all over the field...you think Rolle was good? Downs is already better then him in every way and hasn't even stepped on a college field yet. Rolle was booksmart and a good tackler but that's it.


I'd like our chances against you if we fielded Bethune Cookman's team as long as Shannon was the HC. Da U will not beat us for a long time. Thank God for Randy Shannon
 8 years ago '07        #5262
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 14 14
Harris will be the entrenched qb and have a year of experience, unlike last year when marve and harris were inconsistent with the qb changes. Also, if you look closely, most of our biggest contributors were straight outta high school freshman in harris, johnson, bryd, benjamin, m.robinson, fortson, spence, harris so one more year will have them prepared for a great season. I just dont see fsu with ponder at qb or a never played before manuel beating miami
 8 years ago '05        #5263
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
space
space
$52,404 | Props total: 5009 5009
 ttime236 said:
Harris will be the entrenched qb and have a year of experience, unlike last year when marve and harris were inconsistent with the qb changes. Also, if you look closely, most of our biggest contributors were straight outta high school freshman in harris, johnson, bryd, benjamin, m.robinson, fortson, spence, harris so one more year will have them prepared for a great season. I just dont see fsu with ponder at qb or a never played before manuel beating miami
YOU HAVE 0% CHANCE AGAINST US. If you real avy bet with me for a year since you think Miami will win. if I lose after the UF game I will rock a MIami avy for a year if you lose you start rockin one after we beat you.
 8 years ago '04        #5264
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,746 | Props total: 661 661
 Junior G said:
Top 2 DE's? wrong...Brown is gone, but Markus White was #2. Neefy Moffett was #3 and he's gone too

top 2 LBs??? We lost Nicholson our 2nd best...that's it. Dekota Watson who was our best is still here, still got Bradham, Carr, Williams, Smith, Gresham, Wright, Harris

what the fu*k kind of nonsense you takin about Weatherford and D'Vo? they didn't even see the field vs Miami last year, I guess you just talkin to hear ya self talk. Brown only had 1 Pass deflection against MIami last year he ain't do sh*t.

Top 3 WRs? Carr, Parker yes but Bert Reed, Easterling, Fortson > Surrency....Commack will beast same with Haulstead.

You think Antone SMith is better then Jermaine Thomas??? lmfao...Jermaine had 2 carries 65 yards against you last year.

you makin no kind of sense...we added Reid who will lock down Johnson, Willie Downs who will make plays all over the field...you think Rolle was good? Downs is already better then him in every way and hasn't even stepped on a college field yet. Rolle was booksmart and a good tackler but that's it.


I'd like our chances against you if we fielded Bethune Cookman's team as long as Shannon was the HC. Da U will not beat us for a long time. Thank God for Randy Shannon
streeter, byrd, and johnson will be catchin lobs all day over that midget reid:applause:

and i havent taken FSU seriously since they made kirby freeman look like john elway
 8 years ago '05        #5265
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
space
space
$52,404 | Props total: 5009 5009
 madness said:
streeter, byrd, and johnson will be catchin lobs all day over that midget reid:applause:

and i havent taken FSU seriously since they made kirby freeman look like john elway
i've never took Miami serious. They haven't been relevant since I was born except for that one fluke year.


Last edited by Junior G; 02-15-2009 at 09:43 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #5266
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 madness said:
streeter, byrd, and johnson will be catchin lobs all day over that midget reid:applause:

and i havent taken FSU seriously since they made kirby freeman look like john elway
 8 years ago '05        #5267
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
space
space
$52,404 | Props total: 5009 5009
 dipset kid0221 said:
you got some kind of humor if you laugh at sh*t like that
 8 years ago '08        #5268
FSU_CANE561 
space
avatar space
space
$403 | Props total: 9 9
 Junior G said:
i've never took Miami serious. They haven't been relevant since I was born except for that one fluke year.
I just like to read and never post but really, not relevant since you been born? I know you're older than like 8 so let's be honest
 02-15-2009, 10:34 PM         #5269
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That should've been a violation, should've lost some scholarships or something, for letting The Kirbster get you
 8 years ago '05        #5270
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Junior G said:
you got some kind of humor if you laugh at sh*t like that
Its funny cus u actually think Reid will shut down Johnson..
 8 years ago '08        #5271
FSU_CANE561 
space
avatar space
space
$403 | Props total: 9 9
I think Reid will be a good corner but i think he'll have problems with Johnson and all big receivers. I see him getting better later in his career tho
 8 years ago '05        #5272
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
space
space
$52,404 | Props total: 5009 5009
 FSU_CANE561 said:
I think Reid will be a good corner but i think he'll have problems with Johnson and all big receivers. I see him getting better later in his career tho
ahh yeah because Alphonso Smith is 5'9 and shut down Greg Carr who is 6'6...where as Greg Carr mashed all over Brandon 'toast' Harris who is 5'11

*sarcasm* I forgot because your small you can't cover tall guys, what was I thinkin. *sarcasm*

Make sure you watch when this happens to you -
 8 years ago '07        #5273
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 14 14
 Junior G said:
ahh yeah because Alphonso Smith is 5'9 and shut down Greg Carr who is 6'6...where as Greg Carr mashed all over Brandon 'toast' Harris who is 5'11

*sarcasm* I forgot because your small you can't cover tall guys, what was I thinkin. *sarcasm*

Make sure you watch when this happens to you -
You need to hop off this dudes d*ck. Freshman corners dont just come in and start dominating everybody....and you keep throwing out all these recruits you got, but youll see what happens when you depend on them.
 8 years ago '08        #5274
FSU_CANE561 
space
avatar space
space
$403 | Props total: 9 9
 Junior G said:
ahh yeah because Alphonso Smith is 5'9 and shut down Greg Carr who is 6'6...where as Greg Carr mashed all over Brandon 'toast' Harris who is 5'11

*sarcasm* I forgot because your small you can't cover tall guys, what was I thinkin. *sarcasm*

Make sure you watch when this happens to you -
Maybe you saw a different game but Carr finished with 2 catches for 26 yards. Maybe thats getting mashed but IMO its far from it seeing as how both probably were even on Harris. But before u reach like that again, make sure you stretch first.

Back to Reid tho, how can you compare Alphonso Smith with seasons of experience to a dude thats never played a down of college ball?
 8 years ago '05        #5275
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
space
space
$52,404 | Props total: 5009 5009
 FSU_CANE561 said:
Maybe you saw a different game but Carr finished with 2 catches for 26 yards. Maybe thats getting mashed but IMO its far from it seeing as how both probably were even on Harris. But before u reach like that again, make sure you stretch first.

Back to Reid tho, how can you compare Alphonso Smith with seasons of experience to a dude thats never played a down of college ball?
Greg Reid > Alphonso Smith

Brandon Harris = Greg Carr's unborn son.......

ole confused a.ss n*gga FSU Cane, wtf

we gonna lock up Joyner and have the sickest cornerback duo since Buckley and Primetime played together...both Reid and Joyner are 5'9 and will be sh*ttin on all 6'3 and bigger n*ggaz


Last edited by Junior G; 02-16-2009 at 04:17 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #5276
FSU_CANE561 
space
avatar space
space
$403 | Props total: 9 9
 Junior G said:
Greg Reid > Alphonso Smith

Brandon Harris = Greg Carr's unborn son.......

ole confused a.ss n*gga FSU Cane, wtf

we gonna lock up Joyner and have the sickest cornerback duo since Buckley and Primetime played together...both Reid and Joyner are 5'9 and will be sh*ttin on all 6'3 and bigger n*ggaz
I have no problem giving respect when its due, but that lil nicca gon have to show me something. take Tony Carter for instance. and claiming Reid better than Phonso is blasphemy. Let the man play first and then make that statement.

FSU_CANE = I go to state cus they gave me a free diploma but I still bleed that orange and green. I'm all for the free ish :D
 8 years ago '04        #5277
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,746 | Props total: 661 661
Seminole senior Ray Armstrong wants to be the next Miami football player to wear No. 26 says his high school football coach Mike Cullison.

As a lot of Floridians know, the late Sean Taylor wore that number during his playing days with the Hurricanes where he helped the team to a national championship in 2001.

Surprisingly, the number has not been retired since Taylor, playing for the Washington Redskins, was slain in his South Florida home.

Senior Anthony Redd*ck last wore No. 26 last in the 2008-09 season. And it doesn't appear the school will make the number unavailable.

By contrast, the Redskins haven't reissued his No. 21 since and probably won't ever again if not for a long while. I actually agree with Miami on this one. What purpose does it serve to retire anyone's jersey? Isn't that a nice way of forgetting someone?

The best way to honor someone's legacy is to keep it going. I wrote a column a few years ago about a similar situation regarding FAMU alum Henry "Killer" Lawrence. His Rattlers jersey was being retired years after he collected three Super Bowl rings with the Oakland Raiders (wow, seems like a lifetime ago).

While he was flattered, he actually preferred to see his number on the backs of future generations. He worked too hard in that uniform to see it go away.

People tend to forget history.

We remember Taylor now because the tragedy is still fresh. But how will generations of athletes later remember what kind of player Taylor was or even who he was if the jersey gets buried in a dusty old hallway?

Good for Miami to keep Taylor's number. It only heightens the sense of duty for those who wear it.
ray ray wants to follow in the footsteps of greatness:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #5278
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,746 | Props total: 661 661
 Junior G said:
Top 3 WRs? Carr, Parker yes but Bert Reed, Easterling, Fortson > Surrency....Commack will beast same with Haulstead.
one less wideout to worry about:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #5279
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 14 14
 Junior G said:
Greg Reid > Alphonso Smith

Brandon Harris = Greg Carr's unborn son.......

ole confused a.ss n*gga FSU Cane, wtf

we gonna lock up Joyner and have the sickest cornerback duo since Buckley and Primetime played together...both Reid and Joyner are 5'9 and will be sh*ttin on all 6'3 and bigger n*ggaz
@ this bi*ch actin like greg reid is the second coming of champ bailey.....and you only hatin on alphonso cus he k!lls fsu each time they play

Harris>>Reid
 8 years ago '05        #5280
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
space
space
$52,404 | Props total: 5009 5009
 ttime236 said:
@ this bi*ch actin like greg reid is the second coming of champ bailey.....and you only hatin on alphonso cus he k!lls fsu each time they play

Harris>>Reid
avy bet on them canes lil n*gga....so we can watch you put it up while FSU smashed what's left of Da U.

Brandon Harris?? what a joke that lil toddler is....Reid could play with one leg and still not get sh*t on as much as that clown. Harris can't do anything right, Reid can return and lockdown wr's. UM's player evaulation <<<<<<<<<
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Feb 26Police Remove Punisher Logo From Cop Cars After People Rightfull..
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Ryan Gosling sister at the Oscars
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Its cuffin season they say.....well im cuffin dat
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Feb 26 - Fitness model Rayssa Teixeira slapped the TV host of a show and lef..
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside HOF Inductee & Thot Section Regular - Bernice Burgos
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside 'Help me up, I must win!' Dude tells police after collapsing and spit..
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Marvel Reveals New Hip-Hop Tribute Covers
50 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Dallas Making Power Moves
30 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy