Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
NBA Lavar Ball on CNN Tonight
441 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside CyHi challeging all NY rappers live on NY radio! In NEWYork with an epi..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
paige and her goon mandy rose
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside MoneyBagYo feeling gay for C Breezy :MJLGBT:
105 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #5201
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
i dont know wat happened to the thread

but smith and cook were caca.....they would have played against famu tho
 8 years ago '04        #5202
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 2776 2776
i just bumped the game thread
 8 years ago '05        #5203
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,042 | Props total: 639 639
 madness said:
i just bumped the game thread
good lookin
 8 years ago '04        #5204
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
they gettin off that trainwreck propz to them n*ggaz.....They are just ahead of the curve. Miami starts 0-4/1-3, team quits on Shannon and they replace him before January 1.
Like the future looks brighly bright with jimbo fisher as your next coach.

Smith wasn't gonna get any play time here, so i really don't care if he left.

But Cook? this n*gga knew he couldn't step up to Jacory's level in the next 3 year so he decided to bolt.

That tells you right there we have a FRANCHISE quarterback for the next 3 years fellas !!!!!!!!!!

This football dynasty was built upon the principles of hard work and competition. Obviously, neither of these two cats had that. Maryland, Sapp, and other greats always said that a starter could lose his spot if he took a water break. Heck, Reggie Wayne got benched for Santana Moss after he got injured for a couple of games and never came back after that to be the #1 WR on the team.

Let's get Bridgewater and supposedly Godfrey already committed to us.

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 08-25-2009 at 10:01 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #5205
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
so i was out drinking at the grove tonight....hit up tavern and who do i see the motherf**king o line getting drunk...gotdamn some of those mothaf**kers cant hold their alcohol lol...

lets see..i saw orlando franklin, jason fox, joel figueroa from who i recognized i saw some other dudes too but didnt recognized them...some of them mighta been walkons

Last edited by Deeangoe; 08-26-2009 at 03:12 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #5206
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,503 | Props total: 1131 1131
smh n*ggas dumb
 8 years ago '04        #5207
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
i used to see calais campbell out at the grove all the time with his girl, somes.lutty looking spanish chick
 8 years ago '05        #5208
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
i used to see calais campbell out at the grove all the time with his girl, somes.lutty looking spanish chick
i saw calais campbell at moes once, it was 2 yrs ago when they playes tamu thursday night...he was in one of the booths and asked me to get outta the way i didnt know who he was till i saw him standing over me....lol and yea i know thes.lutty chick you talking about cuz i was actually checking her out and was gonna actually approach her til i noticed she was with dude, i prolly saved myself an a.sswhooping...chick was small as hell and looked like a midget standing next to dude.

but yea i guess i know why they were out...no practice today...atleeast their not like the baseball team...i swear to god i would hit up grove thurs nights religiously and my boy who was on the team - dude would be there getting drunk every time with a bunch of other baseball players...these dues would be playing beer pong with f**king moose juice which is crazy a.ss f**k lol

Last edited by Deeangoe; 08-26-2009 at 03:35 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #5209
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
my n*gga fig.... That's my boy right there we played at north Miami together. We used to go to south beach and his big a.ss struggled to fit in my car LOL.... Good times

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 08-26-2009 at 05:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #5210
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
A.J. Highsmith is ready for the fall semester.

There are all those nice people at the University of Miami to help the Hurricanes' newest quarterback choose classes. There's Dad, former UM football great Alonzo Highsmith, to help him traverse the football part. There's Mom, fellow UM graduate Denise Highsmith, to help him traverse everything else.

And there's ``Mamoo,'' grandmother Yvonne Chong, who has worked in the UM bookstore for 28 years and has three children with UM degrees.

Her job, besides the bookkeeping one: to be grandma.

``I got A.J. a UM comforter for his dorm room,'' Chong said. ``It's green and has a big green-and-orange U. It came with fitted and flat sheets, and a sham. He was happy. He wants it on his bed.''

To say, as A.J. Highsmith acknowledged this week, that he was ``born into'' his proudest role -- being a Hurricane -- is like saying the Hurricanes yearn for a sixth national title. Alonzo Sr., a Green Bay Packers scout who played fullback for the Canes from 1983 through 1986, said he pushed his only son to check out schools such as Texas A&M and Oklahoma State because he knew A.J. would be crushed if the Hurricanes didn't want him.

They wanted him.

A.J., short for Alonzo Junior (his middle name is Paul, after the father of former UM baseball a.ssistant coach Gino DiMare), is a 6-0, 195-pound dual-threat quarterback rated as the 24th-best high school quarterback by ESPN. Scout.com had him at No. 47, and Rivals.com ranked him 87th. As a senior at Hightower High School in Fort Bend, Texas, Highsmith threw for 2,192 yards and 28 touchdowns, with four interceptions. He ran for 360 yards and seven touchdowns in helping lead his team to a 13-1 record and an appearance in the Class 5A state title game.

``I've been waiting for this my whole life,'' Highsmith said. ``I had my mind set from the beginning. I didn't care who was here. I wanted to come to Miami. I knew that it would be a rough job to get to the top, but I'm willing to take the time.''

UM coach Randy Shannon called Highsmith ``a better athlete'' than his father. He said he has no intention of moving Highsmith to safety, a position he played sparingly four years ago. ``When you recruit a quarterback, you look at how he carries a football team . . . the maturity factor, and you go on how smart he was,'' Shannon said. ``You watch him as he was growing up. I have. The guy knows how to win.''

Proud papa, a 6-1, 230-pound bruiser who played six seasons in the NFL, agreed: ``I was just a bull in a china shop. He's a thinker.''

Offensive coordinator Mark Whipple said he's excited to have Highsmith, now behind starter Jacory Harris and backups Taylor Cook and Cannon Smith. ``He's a good athlete,'' Whipple said. ``We're just throwing the whole playbook at him right now, and he's doing a really good job.

``He has really good leadership skills. I love the way he works, and I think that all comes back to his parents.''

Alonzo Sr., 44, met Denise at UM. He graduated from Miami Columbus High. She graduated from Miami k!llian. The way his folks describe it, A.J. was born in 1991 wearing UM gear. In one photo at six months, he's wearing a UM cap, orange UM shorts and a T-shirt that reads, ``I'm tough Enough To Be a Hurricane.''

Highsmith grew up in Missouri City, just outside of Houston. His bedroom in Texas is marked by a replica street sign, ``Miami Hurricane Alley.'' A replica jersey of late former UM safety Sean Taylor hangs in his bedroom. He got to know and work out with Taylor, Andre Johnson, Clinton Portis, Ed Reed and other Canes when he moved to Miami with his mother and sister, Jordan, from August 2002 until December 2003. Denise's father was gravely ill, and the three of them came to help take care of him while Alonzo Sr. stayed home to work.

Highsmith became close friends with the son of former UM receivers coach Curtis Johnson, and UM's receivers would come to their Pop Warner games at the Kendall Boys and Girls Club.

``This whole experience has been so exciting for my family,'' said Denise, who brought 15-year-old sister Jordan -- she calls A.J. her best friend -- to visit him before they both start school again.

Alonzo Sr. said he ``knew deep in his heart that Miami was the only school A.J. ever wanted to attend,'' and that he's happy and relieved he realized his dream.

Cornerback Ryan Hill sees that happiness reflected every day. Highsmith sits next to him in the locker room.

``Great kid. He's always smiling,'' Hill said. ``I'll ask him, `What are you smiling for?' He says, `I don't know.' He loves it here, and he's just soaking it in right now.''

Hill said the two talked earlier this week about A.J. having so many players ahead of him on the depth chart. ``He said it's motivation for him,'' Hill said. ``Some guys at other universities may say, `OK, the coaches don't like me because they're making me go longer, they're making me go harder.' He knows they're trying to make you better.''

Highsmith wears No. 19, the number he was a.ssigned. Alonzo Sr. wore No. 30, which belongs to fullback Patrick Hill.

He said Harris is helping him ``with pretty much everything -- the run steps, play pass, progressions, reads, he just keeps on top of me and explains little things to me during meetings. He's like an older brother.''

His dad's best advice? ``Have fun,'' he said. ``It gets draining at times.''

Highsmith said he relishes the bond that UM players share. ``When you come here, you understand the love and passion everybody has for the game,'' he said. ``It's a team thing. I didn't expect to come here and just move guys out of the way. I mean, you have to compete. I have no problem with starting from the bottom and working my way up. I'm just going to work hard and keep doing what I've been doing.''
 8 years ago '04        #5211
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
QB Morris Reacts to Transfers
Aug. 26, 2009

By: Nate Adelson

Stephen Morris
It wasn’t even a month ago that Monsignor Pace quarterback Stephen Morris decided to put a cap on his recruitment and commit to the hometown Hurricanes.

The people surrounding Morris (6-2, 195) keep him up to date on the latest news, as his phone was blowing up all day with people telling him that two quarterbacks just decided to part ways with Miami.

“I actually found out today after school,” Morris laughed. “I was in class and everyone was texting me and calling me to ask me what was happening with Miami. I told them I didn’t know what was going on and I asked them what they were talking about. Finally, I talked to a couple of my coaches and they said two guys transferred out.”

Morris was initially excited when he heard the news, but then he reminded himself why he committed to Miami in the first place.

“At first, I thought spots were going to be wide open and I was kind of happy,” Morris said. “Then I thought about the long run, and it means that Miami might or might not be recruiting other people at the position. At the same time, I realized I have to handle my end anyway and competition is something that you have to have.”

Morris went on to explained that today’s news has no real effect on his commitment because he made his decision when Miami already had four quarterbacks in the fold.

“I’m still good with everything because I made that decision with those two quarterbacks already in place,” Morris said. “I had my mind made up that I was going to compete for the job and learn from Jacory. I think this happened probably for the better for me because I’m only competing with two other guys instead of three or four.”

Morris isn’t really worried about the recent defections at quarterback but he understands why they did make their decision to leave.

“I talked to a couple coaches and they were just saying it was their choice and they weren’t really getting time in,” Morris said. “Every football player wants to play and if you don’t have that chance, then thoughts go through your head about transferring. That’s not just at Miami, that’s every football player everywhere and that doesn’t effect me at all.”

Morris has heard all about the offense from Coach Whipple, and now he just wants to see everything in action on the field in 2009.

“I want to see how their offense is rolling really,” Morris said. “I talk to Coach Whipple a lot and he tells me they’re having great practices, but he doesn’t lie to me because he said the defense gets up in them sometimes. He’s been saying the offense is looking pretty good and I want to see them play to the best of their abilities. I’ll get a look at everything with Jacory and then even with AJ as the backup.”

Morris had a chance in the spring to sit in on a meeting between Coach Whipple and current starter Jacory Harris.

“I watched film with Coach Whipple and Jacory in the spring and we were all talking things over,” Morris said. “Coach Whipple and him were discussing the offense and he looked like he understood what the coaches wanted him to do. Coach Whipple is a great coach and with great coaching, you’re going to have great players.”

At the moment, Morris is focused on his senior year as the Spartans take on Cypress Bay in a kickoff classic matchup this Thursday.

“I’m just trying to get my team to state and then win it,” Morris. “It hurt getting so far last year and then getting absolutely nothing for doing it. Our team needs to go to the next level to get a ring for all the seniors and juniors who didn’t get one last year. I want to be the best leader I can possibly be and live up to my potential at quarterback.”

Morris would love to graduate early to enroll at Miami in January, but it’s just something that is not allowed at Monsignor Pace.

“You know what, I really do wish I could do that but Pace doesn’t allow you to do that,” Morris said. “Pace has never allowed student athletes to do that because there are certain classes that you are required to take at Pace. I think they do that on purpose so everybody stays until the end so I wish I could but I can’t. In the spring, I’ll be attending almost every team meeting and I’ll be watching practices. Of course I won’t be able to participate yet, but I’ll be able to be there every day, understand things, and talk to the coaches.”
 8 years ago '04        #5212
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Practice Report: 8/27
Aug. 27, 2009

By: David Lake

CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- The University of Miami resumed practice at 5:45 AM today after the first day of classes on Wednesday.

With the sun not out yet as the Hurricanes began practice, the team worked out under the lights of Alex Rodriguez Park at Mark Light Field.

Miami resumes practice tomorrow at 5:45 AM.

Opening Statement

“We came out and it was good. It was good, physical, and sharp. There was no layoff and no slack off. Guys were enthusiastic and we got things done in about an hour and 30 minutes, which was good. We were focused. We are going early because of the thunderstorms in the afternoon. You always try to get practice in. If it rains in the morning, then you can always go in the afternoon.”

NEWS & NOTES

• Shannon says he is not worried about the team potentially being tired for night games since they will be practicing in the morning for the rest of the season. “Mentally, they just have to stay focused and we think the things we did this summer as far as practicing in the morning and scrimmaging at night, we didn’t see a difference. We saw more enthusiasm at night because of the sun factor and the adrenaline of night games.”

• None of the players were late for today’s practice, Shannon said.

• Shannon highlighted running back Lee Chambers for his performance in the scrimmage on Tuesday in both running the ball and on special teams. “He was just phenomenal on both sides and when you see a guy like that develop and he is coming off the bowl game and an injury in the spring, we are pleased to see him come back the way he did.”

“He had some tough hard runs and made a couple of tackles and some blocks on special teams.”

• RBs Damien Berry, Mike James, and Lee Chambers all scored touchdowns in Miami's scrimmage on Tuesday.

• Shannon says he does not expect to take in any transfers during the season. “You get a lot of kids that want to transfer in,” Shannon said. “We are solid with what we are going to do this year.”

• Shannon on how backup quarterback A.J. Highsmith performed today: “He did a lot of good things, but he still made some mistakes, but there is a learning curve which is something he will have to overcome and then he will make some great plays.”

• The first team offense was: QB Jacory Harris, RB Javarris James, FB Pat Hill, WR LaRon Byrd, WR Leonard Hankerson, TE Dedrick Epps, LT Jason Fox, LG Orlando Franklin, C A.J. Trump, RG Joel Figueroa, and RT Matt Pipho

• The first team defenses was: DE Olivier Vernon, DT Joe Joseph, DT Allen Bailey, DE Marcus Robinson, LB Sean Spence, LB Darryl Sharpton, LB Colin McCarthy, CB Brandon Harris, S Randy Phillips, S Chavez Grant, and CB DeMarcus Van Dyke.

• WR Leonard Hankerson wore green non-contact jersey during today’s practice.

• Senior DE Eric Mondur did not dress for practice. Shannon said Moncur will have to practice the Thursday, Friday, and Saturday before the Florida State game if he is going to be available for that game. “If he doesn’t go those days, he won’t play.”

• Freshman DE Dyron Dye did not dress for practice.
 8 years ago '04        #5213
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Fox: Early Practices Will Pay Off
Aug. 27, 2009

By: David Lake

Jason Fox
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- The University of Miami started practicing today at 5:45 AM on Alex Rodriguez Park at Mark Light Field.

Read here for what Jason Fox had to say about the early morning practice, why they can be beneficial, and what he had to say about the recent quarterback transfers.

What time did you wake up today?

“Five o’clock. It was an early morning, but actually to be honest with you I think we came out and did a really good job. That is a challenge, getting up in the morning, and for the whole team to do that and come out here and practice with a good attitude takes a good attitude and we did that this morning.”

“We got a lot of work done and it is definitely going to pay off for us. It was something the coaches definitely wanted to do and we have to get up earlier, but we got a lot of work done and we will be ready for Florida State.”

Does having all day to recover when you practice in the morning matter?

“Absolutely, that is one of the reasons why we are doing it. Another reason is this time of the year there is a lot of lightning and thunderstorms, so when you go out and have to come in once or twice in a practice, that ruins the momentum of the practice and this way we have a chance of getting work done and getting ready for Florida State.”

Do you lose something now that you don’t have the advantage of practicing in the heat?

“Not really because we were out here for a month straight in that heat during fall camp. We know what it is like and we have a good base for our conditioning. We know what it is going to be like on Saturday, so we are ready to play. We don’t care how hot or cold it is, we are going to play football.”

How has the quarterback transfers of this week affected things in the locker room?

“It is hard because sometimes that can be distractions, but as a football team you have to limit your distractions and not think about it and remember why we are here. We are here to play football and win football games. Anything else besides that, we have to push off to the side.”

Were the transfers a surprise to you?

“You can’t really do anything about it. That is a personal decision and that is what they wanted to do for their career and that is going to help them out personally. As a team you have to send them on their way and wish them good luck, but we still have to get ready.”
 8 years ago '04        #5214
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,831 | Props total: 4088 4088
Boy, i feel like im going crazy waiting for this game to start....i refuse to drink any alchohol until the game.
 8 years ago '05        #5215
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
After the recent surprising departure of Miami Hurricane quarterbacks Cannon Smith and Taylor Cook, there seems to have been a never ending argument. That argument centers around one thing: “The Miami Way”.

The Miami Way is competition. It is where Coach Shannon tells a recruit that next year he is going to recruit someone to take his job. It is where competition breeds greatness. It is also where egos and sometimes hearts are broken.

So the question is, is The Miami Way always the best way?

This is a new day and age in college football, where more and more each year the talent level all across the Country is becoming closer and closer. The main reason for this could very well be teams playing more and more freshman.

You saw it last year with your own “Baby Canes”, and in other high profile programs with players such as Terrell Pryor and Julio Jones. More and more each year talented freshman play, and make big plays than possible ever before.

Can you say “Sean Spence” or “Aldarius Johnson”? Yeah I thought you could!

Many of those same freshmen may have grown up wanting to play for one team, but end up somewhere else after the promise of playing time as a freshman. And let's keep in mind, in the mind of a 17 or 18 year old there is a big difference when hearing “I promise you will get playing time as a freshman”, versus “I promise you will get a chance to compete for playing time as a freshman”.

The difference in those two lines may very well be the reason so many kids play at schools they probably never knew anything about. It is also the reason why we “lose” so many kids from our own back yard.

Let’s face it, most of these kids, especially the highly regarded ones have a dream they want to fulfill, and that dream is playing in the NFLU. And like most kids, they most likely want the easiest route there. You can say what you want about that, or about parents teaching their kids certain values, but you can’t argue the logic.

When a kid wants to follow his dream who are we to degrade them or think any less of them? I would not be surprised if some kids commit to a school with the belief that if they don’t see the field they could always transfer. A lot of kids don’t see their “commitment” as a four year deal, but rather a “lets wait and see how much PT I get” and go from there kind of deal.

The Miami Way made UM great and will play a huge role in the road back to the top of college football. But the true Miami Way may also be a dying breed. How else can you explain teams like Wake Forrest, Duke, Ohio State, Rutgers and others coming into South Florida, from the Muck down to the 305 and “stealing” all these talented kids?

Depending on the year and depending on the position, they can all offer or promise playing time as a freshman. For example, could Randy Shannon really walk into Michaelee Harris’ home and promise him playing time at the WR spot when we have the best receiving corps in the nation? Probably not, but that will not stop other coaches from doing so which is why kids like him will play elsewhere or commit and transfer.

A lack of playing time has to be the biggest reason kids transfer. They want to see the field, they want to play and they want to fulfill their dreams. I am not saying this is the best way to go and I’m not falling on one side of this argument or the other, just trying to open a few eyes.

Someone earlier on the blog made a great point when he said “do you think Atkins regretted his decision to stay” because now he is a pro. That is a great point, but it’s also very rare that a lifelong back up makes the league.

And when you think about it, the numbers will show that most kids that transfer i.e. Kirby Freeman and Charlie Jones, don’t get any more playing time elsewhere. So with that logic most would think to stay, ride it out and see where it takes you. That might be easy for a bench warmer to say or do, but not a kid use to starting.

Most of these kids have started for years on their high school team and every other level of ball from Pop Warner on up. Now all of a sudden they are second string. When your kid comes home with a broken heart because he wants to play so bad, or because he perhaps sees his dream slipping away, what would you tell him?

All I’m saying is that I understand both point of views, and respect both sides of the argument, but in all honesty it doesn’t make much of a difference. If Jacory went down we would still be calling upon an inexperienced player who has never taken a college snap before.

So let’s all relax, take a deep breath and get ready for FSU.

One thing is for sure: Labor Day can’t get here soon enough.
 8 years ago '06        #5216
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,266 | Props total: 2173 2173
Imma pray for jaHOry harris he gonna get his head split. Markus White +Nigel Bradham +Dekoda Watson here they come :applause::cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #5217
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
 Xaiv said:
Imma pray for jaHOry harris he gonna get his head split. Markus White +Nigel Bradham +Dekoda Watson here they come :applause::cool-smiley-009:
who??
 8 years ago '04        #5218
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,831 | Props total: 4088 4088
 Xaiv said:
i feel sorry for yall secondary.
 8 years ago '07        #5219
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,503 | Props total: 1131 1131
 Xaiv said:
if you dont take ya a.ss to the fsu thread wit that bs

its gonna be some sad seminoles labor day:applause::greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #5220
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
CORAL GABLES - Miami Hurricanes linebacker Arthur Brown just ignores the whispers.

Despite being the nation's top recruit last year, he has yet to see meaningful playing time. That doesn't expect to change this season with a move from outside to middle linebacker. Coach Randy Shannon said outside linebackers Colin McCarthy and Sean Spence will also see time at middle behind starter Darryl Sharpton, meaning less action for Brown.

"It really doesn't weigh on me," Brown said of struggling to meet expectations. "I, myself, have high expectations and I'm trying to make those because I don't worry about anyone else's."

Brown played mostly special teams last year. He said switching position could prove beneficial because he's starting to feel comfortable at the inside spot.

"Really, it's just all about me and how I take in what's coming at me," Brown said. "I really try to pay no attention to that other stuff. I just want to focus on me and do what I'm supposed to do."

QUICK HITS

--The high school coach of former backup quarterback Taylor Cook said he transferred because "he felt he was never going to play [at Miami]." Brad Dumont, who coached Cook at Rice High in Altair, Texas, said Cook grew worried when freshman A.J. Highsmith began receiving more reps in practice. With Cook and fellow redshirt freshmen Cannon Smith both leaving, the backup job belongs to Highsmith. The Hurricanes have just two scholarship quarterbacks on the roster.

--The Hurricanes had their first day of classes Wednesday and return to practice Thursday to a new schedule. Seven of the eight remaining practices will begin at 5:45 a.m. The Hurricanes usually worked out in the afternoon once the semester started. Shannon said the decision was made for weather reasons.
Copyright 2009, South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Home      

most viewed right now
Believe it or not: Jaden Smith's Album Syre IS FLAMES!
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Mr. Owl, how many strokes does it take to bust that phat juicy booty?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nov 19 - FDA Announces Vaccines Cause Autism?
148 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall think this True Tesla vs Bugatti
34 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Tracee Eliss ROSS American music awards ass!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj angers Native American Feminists
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For the og's. What's her face from Black-ish looking like fine wine ou..
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
It's Official: Justice League flops with $96 million opening Weekend
184 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy