most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
36 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Steve Kerr response to why Klay Thompson didn't play in fourth
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #481
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Black_Deuce again.
 12-23-2006, 12:38 PM         #482
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(Undercover) Miami Hurricanes and Denver Broncos fan

fu*k that undercover shyt duece

welcome to the family take that shyt off

:rasta:
 12-23-2006, 01:54 PM         #483
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I gotta rep my squad... PSU fa lyfe...

but Miami always get love from me, I wanted to go but it costs too damn much

Dudes hatin cause the star from their favorite NFL team went to miami... If the recruitin class turns out to be as good as it sounds the canes will back to prime form before you can say "Hurricane James"

I dont get much info on them up north so extra props to rakim for keepin me up to date on the Miami recriutin news.

EDIT: Sig to be changed
 12-23-2006, 02:18 PM         #484
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

I gotta rep my squad... PSU fa lyfe...

but Miami always get love from me, I wanted to go but it costs too damn much

Dudes hatin cause the star from their favorite NFL team went to miami... If the recruitin class turns out to be as good as it sounds the canes will back to prime form before you can say "Hurricane James"

I dont get much info on them up north so extra props to rakim for keepin me up to date on the Miami recriutin news.

EDIT: Sig to be changed
 12-23-2006, 02:22 PM         #485
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for the welcome initiation dedos... :rasta:
 12-23-2006, 02:24 PM         #486
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually i dont do initiations holla at Rakim and Crip

they the OGz of this shyt

without them i would be lost on this recruiting and news tip

i always thought u were a U fan

:applause:

Last edited by P DEDOS 954; 12-23-2006 at 02:26 PM..
 12-23-2006, 02:27 PM         #487
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
javon needs to stop that undercover shyt too

u know hes a fan

12-23-2006, 02:31 PM         #488
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rakim knows I aint a bandwagoner.... he should be aiight with it

Ill try to get some news or sh*t when I could since its just me and Jordanshoes reppin Penn State on this board...
 12-23-2006, 02:38 PM         #489
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
Rakim knows I aint a bandwagoner.... he should be aiight with it

Ill try to get some news or sh*t when I could since its just me and Jordanshoes reppin Penn State on this board...
ima bum i dont contribute shyt all i do is read and prop :D
 12-23-2006, 02:42 PM         #490
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DEDOS 954 said:
ima bum i dont contribute shyt all i do is read and prop :D

Quick Trivia Q for all the miami heads....

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #491
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,796 | Props total: 1400 1400
Randall "The Thrill" Hill
 12-23-2006, 02:57 PM         #492
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wiggins as a QB :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:... That man call ball out, they have him at CB but that n*gga as a QB was fu*king siiiiiiiiiick
 10 years ago '04        #493
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
wiggins and jermaine mckenzie as our kick returners, fu*k yeah, instant upgrade
 10 years ago '04        #494
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
 RakimAllahNY said:
Wiggins as a QB :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:... That man call ball out, they have him at CB but that n*gga as a QB was fu*king siiiiiiiiiick
havent seen wiggins play, but when roscoe parris was in HS that n*gga had a cannon... if he was 4 inches taller, he would be a great QB

no one could tackl, not jonathan vilma, not ali highsmith..
 12-26-2006, 02:40 AM         #495
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

December 25, 2006

Jim Martz, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Tray Herndon bioVideo highlights

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Jacksonville (Fla.) The Bolles School WR Tray Herndon got a nice birthday present Nov. 26: A Hurricane scholarship offer.

"Coach (Clint) Hurtt knew it was my birthday," Herndon said. "When he offered I was a bit surprised. I have a couple of other offers, not a lot. Louisville, Kentucky and some smaller schools like Troy and Indiana have offered."

He says he has no frontrunners right now.

Asked the chances he winds up a Cane, Herndon said that "I like them a lot. But I'm not going to make a decision on them until after I take an official visit."

He hasn't set up a UM visit date yet. He will visit Troy Jan. 12 and Indiana Jan. 19.

Last season he had 81 receptions for 1,695 yards and 19 touchdowns. He broke the Jacksonville area record for receiving yards.

Of what he knows about Miami, Herndon said, "I visited for Junior Day, and from what I saw I liked it."

He says he will take an official visit to Miami, and that "I just want to see what it would be like to be a player at the university as well as a student."
 12-26-2006, 02:41 AM         #496
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
December 24, 2006

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Jabaal Sheard bioVideo highlights

Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Hollywood Hills (Fla.) High School DE Jabaal Sheard's coach, Al Land, says the stud prospect received a verbal UM offer from coach Mario Cristobal before the line coach left for FIU.

"Jabaal has not made a decision yet," Land said. "He's not sure yet. He's going to take the rest of his visits. I've talked to Cristobal and Rich Olson came through [before he left UM]. They said they like his size, speed quickness, everything."

Sheard has written offers from several schools, including South Carolina, Auburn and Colorado.

Land, who coached Roscoe Parrish at Miami Senior High School, says of Sheard that, "He's a very good pass rusher. He's very quick off the line. He has great speed. You're not going to find too many quarterbacks or running backs that can out-run him. He's a 4.6 and looks faster than that on the field."

Land adds of the 6-foot-4, 245-pounder that, "Jabaal is rare. He's got size, speed, quickness. You don't find that very often.

"He's definitely Miami caliber."

Sheard had told CaneSport in the past that he would commit if offered, but Land spoke with Sheard at the end of the week and says, "he doesn't have the offer in writing and he is not committed.

"I would say Miami's the frontrunner, but everything else is in writing from the other schools. Miami's in that transition period now, so (the offer is) not concrete."
 12-26-2006, 08:52 AM         #497
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good looks
 12-26-2006, 10:01 AM         #498
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4.6 for 6'0" 245....

actually i ran something like that in HS before I tore my ACL... Hopefully I havent lost a step when im back to 100%

no idea why he wouldnt choose the canes over those small schools he got offers from

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 12-26-2006 at 10:04 AM..
 12-26-2006, 12:58 PM         #499
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
December 26, 2006

Jim Martz, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Daniel Adderley bio

Simpsonville (SC) Southside Christian Schools WR and Cane commitment Daniel Adderley says he has yet to talk with new coach Randy Shannon.

"I've just talked to coach (Marquis) Mosely," he said. "I last talked to him this past week. We text message each other. He lets me know what's going on. He said he's just looking forward to me coming down there. Coach Mosely talked about the receiving corps, mentioned he has a lot of good guys coming in and that he feels we'll be pretty good next year."

Of Shannon getting the head coaching job, Adderley said, "I'm actually pretty happy. I've heard good things about coach Shannon, that he's real into discipline. I think with a head coach like that we can make a run for the ACC next year. I'm glad we kept the coach in-house and all that."

Adderley is one of five Hurricane receiver commitments.

"That sounds good -- it's a lot of different style receivers," Adderley said. "I'm the tallest one by two or three inches, so that'll help with the jump ball. I'm pretty excited."

There has been some speculation that Adderley, who is 6-foot-6 and 215 pounds, could grow into a tight end in college.

But Adderley says he doesn't want to play tight end and plans on remaining at receiver.

He finished this past season with 29 receptions for 468 yards and five touchdowns.

And yes, he played some tight end.

Of why he doesn't want to play tight end at the next level, Adderley said, "I just like to be out wide because I'm more free and it's me and the cornerback one-on-one and I get to just run him instead of sheer power and trying to push around linebackers."

Adderley says he has yet to set up his UM official visit and that he won't take any other visits.
 12-26-2006, 12:59 PM         #500
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
December 26, 2006

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Jermaine McKenzie bioVideo highlights

Bradenton Prep Coach Brad Johnson knows exactly what the Hurricanes got when they got a verbal commitment from WR Jermaine McKenzie.

"He's extremely explosive," Johnson said. "He's almost 6-3 and is real long, has long arms, a great vertical leap. If you can get the ball in his hands, he just explodes. He averaged 20 yards every time he touched the ball for us whether it was run, catch or punt return. Our school will never see another athlete like him again."

That statement must be tempered with the fact that this was the first year of Bradenton Prep's football program.

"He and his brother transferred in," Johnson said. "He's just a real natural. He played a lot of football through youth league, has phenomenal talent."

Johnson says McKenzie chose to attend Brandenton Prep after his junior year at St. Pete Catholic because he had been driving 45 minutes to school.

His family wanted a school closer to home.

But, surprisingly, when McKenzie transferred in it wasn't definite that Bradenton Prep would have a football team.

"His dad was looking for a private school, and there wasn't football at this school when he enrolled," Johnson said. "The owner of the school started up football, and Jermaine and (his brother) Tremaine fell in our lap and we were real lucky having them on campus.

"The dad was hoping and praying they would start football."

The McKenzie brothers helped Bradenton Prep to a 5-5 record. Four of those losses were by a touchdown or less.

It was a team with just 19 players on the roster.

"And one of them was a kicker and didn't play anything else," Johnson said. "Jermaine, every time he touched the ball there's always the threat of him going the distance with his speed, and he can just make people miss."

The play that sticks out in Johnson's mind: "We were playing Cambridge, our first home game of the season, and he caught a ball that was a 10-yard hitch route. He caught it and there were five guys surrounding him. He runs directly back about 15 yards to avoid people, then cuts and goes back almost the same direction and gains 35 before he is brought down. He pretty much ran 75 yards without cutting back across the field, just cutting and making guys miss. He has good vision and can cut back and is a phenomenal athlete."

Johnson also spoke about the relationship Jermaine has with QB recruit Robert Marve, who is considering Miami: "Jermaine and his brother went to a UCF practice and Marve was there and they just started playing catch," Johnson said. "Anytime they see each other they just start playing catch."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
69 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
219 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
275 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
249 comments
20 hours ago