Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #4961
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 ttime236 said:
true words spoken....that one play where our whole D went to the rb and qb and all of a sudden, the FB is already in the endzone running free:angry12:
yep Dywer popped us for 2 big ones... at Navy, Johnson had a big a.ss 250 fb at that spot now he got a 4 star rb with 4.4 speed we only had 4 days to get ready for that sh*t
 8 years ago '06        #4962
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,564 | Props total: 11929 11929
all i know is we better destroy NC state

then its catholics vs convicts

any lets take of bussiness then

if harris aint starter next game .... im callng for muthafu*kas heads
 8 years ago '04        #4963
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
who out there should replace nix?
 8 years ago '04        #4964
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,785 | Props total: 1381 1381
 P. Dedos said:
all i know is we better destroy NC state

then its catholics vs convicts

any lets take of bussiness then

if harris aint starter next game .... im callng for muthafu*kas heads
you got that sh*t right..everybody and they momma know that Jacory run's this sh*tty as offense better
 8 years ago '04        #4965
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 C.R.I.P. said:
you got that sh*t right..everybody and they momma know that Jacory run's this sh*tty as offense better
i swear i don't even know why they even be puttin Mavre out there. He looks a bit clueless on what the fu*k is going on.. plus he be throwing 5 yd passes at 80 mph. Has no control over his arm whatsoever. Jacory is a true gangsta and should definitely start over NC State. He's the sole reason we put 26 points on the board; his only mistake was throwing the pick but then he looked good as fu*k making passes all over the place..

Also, the receivers keep dropping balls, Aldarious is supposed to make those catches you dig?. I kinda had the sense the D was gonna get ripped apart, and they did. But they young at least.

Nix is horrible indeed, I'm hoping he's gone after the season for crying outload. Replacement wise, i have no idea who's available out there, but sh*t if we can pull some OC or QB coach from the big 12 that'd be nice.

Also, can't wait for Bryce Brown to take over this bi*ch next season. JJ is supposed to be a nice power back and manhandle n*ggas but so far, it might be cuz of that high ankle sprain or whatever but he needs to step his game up or he going to find himself as the 4th running back next season behind brown, coop, lamar/mike davis. :angry12:
 11-21-2008, 08:46 PM         #4966
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lane Kiffin for OC! I can dream right..
 8 years ago '05        #4967
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
turn on espn...we showin yall how to win
 8 years ago '04        #4968
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 CO Butta said:
turn on espn...we showin yall how to win
only thing you showed us is how to lose to georgia tech
 8 years ago '05        #4969
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,651 | Props total: 3742 3742
 madness said:
only thing you showed us is how to lose to georgia tech
you showed everybody how to beat FSU....oh wait that wasn't you
 8 years ago '04        #4970
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 Junior G said:
you showed everybody how to beat FSU....oh wait that wasn't you
putting up 3 against wake forest??
 8 years ago '05        #4971
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
^^^ putting up 41 against miami :laughing9:
 8 years ago '04        #4972
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 CO Butta said:
^^^ putting up 41 against miami :laughing9:
florida probably putting up 41 in the first half against yall next week
 8 years ago '05        #4973
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,894 | Props total: 289 289
looks like were all still hiding under a rock
 8 years ago '04        #4974
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,785 | Props total: 1381 1381
no hiding just awaiting this Nc State game...hopefully we can finish strong. i predicted 8-4 in the pre-season hopefully that will work out..and we can go to a decent bowl game.
 8 years ago '04        #4975
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
looks like were all still hiding under a rock
losses suck....but man i just hope we come out and beat up on nc state, end the regular season on a good note and tear sh*t up on the recruiting trail
 11-26-2008, 12:58 AM         #4976
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I'm lookin 4ward to after that game is the new class in 09 and 2010 class. We better get Gore and Joyner or I'm gonna be :angry12:

I can't stand Davis and Cook. Hell throw AB out there if we down by so much.
 8 years ago '06        #4977
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,564 | Props total: 11929 11929
Happy thanksgiving cane family!!!!

We did it!!!!!

2010 commitment louis nix one of the top dl in the country commited to us.... Right in gators backyard!!!!!!!!!!!

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 8 years ago '04        #4978
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,024 | Props total: 2216 2216
Nix is gon' be a good one, good get for sure.
 8 years ago '04        #4979
booie4 
space
space
$4,870 | Props total: 582 582
Despite a 7-4 record and a chance to finish second in the ACC's Coastal Division, the Hurricanes figure to get shut out from the same post-season honors they used to dominate.

It's not like UM doesn't have talent. Ask any coach in the conference and they'll tell you Miami has plenty of it.

The problem is with the Hurricanes' playmakers. There aren't any, at least not on a consistent basis.

To wit:

If Robert Marve hits his average of 116.2 passing yards on Saturday against North Carolina State, he'll end the regular season with 1,278 yards. That will be the lowest total by UM's starting quarterback since 1982.

Aldarius Johnson is on a pace to finish with a team-best 350 receiving yards, which would be the lowest by the team's leading receiver since 1978.

The Hurricanes are unlikely to produce a 1,000-yard rusher for the sixth consecutive season.

UM's current sum of three interceptions ranks last nationally and would be the single-season low in school history.

The Hurricanes face North Carolina State quarterback Russell Wilson, who has thrown one interception this season and has a streak of 203 consecutive passes without getting picked off.

Marcus Robinson and Allen Bailey, the team leaders in sacks, have four apiece. UM's 26 sacks would rank as the fifth lowest total since 1981.

There are extenuating circumstances for the lack of strong individual performances, including coach Randy Shannon's philosophy of continually rotating players.

The approach is most visible at quarterback, where Marve and fellow freshman Jacory Harris have shared time all season, but it filters down to every position.

"The whole defensive line only plays a certain amount, like 30 plays each," defensive tackle Antonio Dixon said. "You're not going to see any defensive lineman get 80 tackles or 10 sacks a season."

Players and coaches also say that the team's commitment to youth has made the development of consistent go-to guys a slow process.

Freshmen such as Marve, Harris, Johnson, receiver Travis Benjamin (Glades Central), linebacker Sean Spence, cornerback Brandon Harris and defensive linemen Robinson and Marcus Forston all have shown big-play ability, but have either worn down as the season has grown longer or seen their performances fluctuate.

But it's not all on the newbies.

Few of the upperclassmen on UM's roster have provided any more consistency than the team's freshmen.

"I think we miss that veteran that gets us to the next step," Shannon said. "In all the years you've watched Miami, it's always been the veteran guy that, when you need a big play, you'll see Edward Reed come up with an interception or blocked punt or see Sean Taylor do the same thing.

"Those guys were old. It has to be a veteran guy that does those type of things."

Noteworthy: Benjamin, who has left the Hurricanes' past two games with a leg injury, was unable to take part in contact drills during Tuesday's practice and appears unlikely to play against North Carolina State. ... Starting safety Anthony Redd*ck said he will apply to the NCAA for a sixth-year of eligibility. Redd*ck missed most of two seasons with knee injuries.
 8 years ago '04        #4980
booie4 
space
space
$4,870 | Props total: 582 582
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Head coach Randy Shannon stated during Tuesday's press conference that he wanted to get cornerbacks DeMarcus Van Dke and Brandon Harris more in the mix in Saturday's game against N.C. State.

Now, both players are expecting to start.

"Right now, I am the starting corner--me and Brandon," Van Dke said.

"They want to see us make plays on the ball and tackle guys and get them on the ground," Harris said.

Van Dke, a sophomore, will be replacing senior Bruce Johnson, who has started all 11 games this season. In 11 games, Van Dke has nine tackles and one pass breakup.

Last season, Van Dke started eight of the 12 games and 14 tackles and one pass breakup.

He was expected to start again this year, but was slow coming out of the gate and junior captain Chavez Grant had a very good fall.

"I wasn't really sure what do out there," Van Dke said. "I wasn't confident in my playing ability so I had to come back and do better in practice and I have that down packed."

Harris, who has four starts this season, will replace Chavez Grant, who has started seven including the last two. Harris has 22 tackles, two for a loss, one sack, and three pass breakups in 11 games.

"I don't know the particular reason (for the change), I think they are just giving us a feel and see what we can do and get the job done starting off," Harris said.

Both players were heavily recruited and could be keys in the future at Miami.

"Getting a start is a great feeling, but if you aren't out there producing, then it is pointless," Harris said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
16 comments
21 hours ago