Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 60
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
'Member Lil B?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #4941
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
 P. Dedos said:
beat you gabbage a.ss clowns
 8 years ago '05        #4942
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
and what has Florida State done...?

ummm beat miami???
 8 years ago '05        #4943
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
i think dedos has to leave the sig up for the reast of the season if miami loses
 8 years ago '04        #4944
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Junior G said:
beat you gabbage a.ss clowns
too bad they cant beat fratboys in fistf!ghts
 8 years ago '06        #4945
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
avatar space
space
$57,579 | Props total: 11962 11962
your wifey is a duece wigga


get at me famo ill leave ya on the flor snoring fatboy!
 11-20-2008, 08:57 PM         #4946
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
ummm beat miami???
Yeah, I guess you guys can barely get by us when we are young..

Hey you are beating us in most players suspended! That's something you can hang your hat on
 8 years ago '05        #4947
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
 The Lefty said:
Yeah, I guess you guys can barely get by us when we are young..

Hey you are beating us in most players suspended! That's something you can hang your hat on
we're young too f*g**t maybe not as young but we still young....and plus we scored 30 on Tech and would of won if Sims didn't fumble at the goal line...you can't score on them or stop them..

Dedos :greetings10: nice sig nig
 8 years ago '06        #4948
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
avatar space
space
$57,579 | Props total: 11962 11962
you gonna wrong on NC STATE

 11-20-2008, 09:18 PM         #4949
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
we're young too f*g**t maybe not as young but we still young....and plus we scored 30 on Tech and would of won if Sims didn't fumble at the goal line...you can't score on them or stop them..

Dedos :greetings10: nice sig nig
f*g**t? lol

Most of your young'ns are sitting, must all of ours are playing..

No worries here though, we'll take it next year, and again after that..
 8 years ago '04        #4950
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,789 | Props total: 1391 1391
i live in ATL and about 5 min from GT campus...if i here anybody say something about this game, i will peel their sh*t back on the spot. i fu*kin hate them...
 8 years ago '04        #4951
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 C.R.I.P. said:
i live in ATL and about 5 min from GT campus...if i here anybody say something about this game, i will peel their sh*t back on the spot. i fu*kin hate them...
 8 years ago '04        #4952
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
so where do we go from here??
 8 years ago '04        #4953
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
so where do we go from here??
beat NC State next week and get ready to go bowling....i think the bowl game is a huge bonus because it gives the youngsters another game under their belt to improve:applause:

sh*t if youd have told me before the season started we had a chance to win 8 games plus play in a bowl, i'd have been happy as hell
 8 years ago '04        #4954
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
 madness said:
beat NC State next week and get ready to go bowling....i think the bowl game is a huge bonus because it gives the youngsters another game under their belt to improve:applause:

sh*t if youd have told me before the season started we had a chance to win 8 games plus play in a bowl, i'd have been happy as hell
under wat scenerio can we make it to the acc game???
 8 years ago '04        #4955
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,789 | Props total: 1391 1391
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
under wat scenerio can we make it to the acc game???
man im not even thinking about that sh*t anymore.

we had the opportunities right in front of us, but we failed to grab and take hold of us
 8 years ago '04        #4956
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
under wat scenerio can we make it to the acc game???
i'm not even sure anymore...i think we'd need a whole bunch of teams to lose, which most likely wont happen....but on the bright side, this blowout might mean the end of patrick nix era:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #4957
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$15,025 | Props total: 2224 2224
Nix is one of the worst OC's I've ever seen. I remember in our game against y'all it seemed like y'all weren't even trying to score, sh*t was hilarious. Nix is the reason why GT sucked so bad before he left, now they're decent.
 8 years ago '05        #4958
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 booker20 said:
ya'll do realize ya'll still play GT right? in Atlanta.... GTech is no joke, if Nesbitt plays they have the ability to beat anybody... just saying all ya'll are talkin bout Tampa here we come like ya'll play Duke next week
tried to warn u that option aint nothin to fu*k wit... Dywer go hard
 8 years ago '04        #4959
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,789 | Props total: 1391 1391
 madness said:
i'm not even sure anymore...i think we'd need a whole bunch of teams to lose, which most likely wont happen....but on the bright side, this blowout might mean the end of patrick nix era:applause:
its a celebration bi*ches


patrick nix should go :f!ghting0045:
 8 years ago '07        #4960
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 booker20 said:
tried to warn u that option aint nothin to fu*k wit... Dywer go hard
true words spoken....that one play where our whole D went to the rb and qb and all of a sudden, the FB is already in the endzone running free:angry12:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
36 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy